fαllíng fσr hєr αgαín (DROPPE...

By sanjuzz

Shivay and Anika. They found their soulmates in eachother. But what made them seperate? What if she came back... More

plot
1•His Proposal💍
2•AniOmRu 😍
3•Kyu Eise Hogaye Ham Tum Juda
4•Badlav
5•PA(1)
6•PA(2)
7•PA(3)
8•Meeting her again
9•Really moved on?
new cover
10•Durr Hoke Bhi Paas Hei
11•Mission Shivika Chipkao 🤟
12•Billuji-Princess Time
13•Shivay at Anika's Place
14•Plan 1 success
15•Perfect Plan
16•SSO v/s VS
new story
17•Anika in Shivay's office
thank you guysss
18•Shivika in a Cabin
rewinding the story
19•Shivay got to know something😕
20•Finally Khanna-Shivay reunion
Promo🤧
21•A little Secret revealed😶
22•Veer's proposal and Anika's plan
23•SSO is Back
24•Shivay's Shocking Surprise
25•Anika's Faith
26•Shivay-Veer Talk
27•A shoulder to cry
28•What's happening here?
A/N
29•Tied With Eachother ❤
30•Confessing Their Heartout
31•Flirty Shivay and Lioness Anika
32•Who The Hell Is HE?
33•Some Romace And a Tint Of Anger
34•HE Is Here
35•The Plan Begins
36•An Unknown call and His Princess
37•Ranvi is found
38•Khanna? Screams? Fufa Ji?
39•Fufa Is Out And His Daughter?
40• Ranvi? Bhavya?
41• To London✈️
42• Shivay and Veer
Love You Zindagi Dobara
44• Cheapda is Awake ✌️
45• A Kiss and The Most Awaited Day
46• In The Club
47• Ranvi's Birthday
48• The Accident
49• Remembering The Past
50• The F Word That Snatched His Sleep And Peace
51•The Night Of Union
52• Something Wrong With Ranvi

43• Shivay and Veer Back from Hospital

519 73 31
By sanjuzz

Shivay opened his eyes. He saw his surroundings. Last night event came into his mind and it didn't took long for him to understand that he is in the hospital bed. He looked at his right side and saw Veer sleeping. He again looked at his left side and saw his siblings and his love sleeping, sitting on the couch. His brothers had held her protectively towards them. He laid there looking at the ceiling, blankly.

"Shivay you woke up?" He heard Om asking him. He looked at the side and gave a light smile to Om. Om came to him and sat beside, at the bed.

"You know how much we got worried watching you? You just easily skipped your medicine and look what you did to yourself." Om said with disappointment.

"I am sorry Om. I didn't meant to disappoint you guys. I was so worried for Veer. Am really sorry." Shivay said with guilt.

"Preserve this sorry for those trio. They gonna take your soul out of you body." Om said pointing at the couch where Rudy Anika and Khanna were sleeping. Shivay chuckled nodding.

"Om... How's Veer? What did the doctor said?" Shivay asked in serious tone.

"Don't worry Shivay. He is absolutely alright. He is out of coma and out of danger as well." Om said smiling lightly, looking towards Veer.

"What about his scanning reports?" Shivay asked curiously.

"Report is clear. No damages to his brain. Everything is normal. He gained consciousness yesterday, but just for some seconds. You both were sleeping because of the sedation. He'll be woken in sometime probably." Om said standing up from the bed.

"I'll bring coffee for all of us. I hope they get up by then." Om said chuckling, looking at the trio. Shivay nodded his head as Om walked out of the room.

After 15 minutes, Om walked into the room. He stood by the door watching the scene. Shivay was lying on the bed, looking towards the couch, gulping down with fear. There on the couch, Rudy Anika and Khanna were shooting fire with their eyes on Shivay.

"Om.... Please save me." Shivay said without averting his eyes from the trio. Om suppressed his laugh, watching it.

"Om, don't you dare to interfere." Anika warned, still looking at Shivay. Om shook his head vigorously. Shivay gulped down.

Rudy Khanna and Anika walked to Shivaya and stood infront of him.

"Guys, i am so... Sorry.... Please🥺." Shivay said pouting.

"Did you see the consequences of your stubbornness?" Anika asked and Shivay still kept the pout, like a baby.

"Bhaiya, you don't have any idea that how much we got worried watching you like that." Khanna said aloud, his eyes wet. Anika and Rudy's eyes were wet as well. Om kept the coffee on the table and came and stood beside Khanna.

"What you get by troubling us haan? We were already worried for Veer bhaiya. And above that, you just pushed yourself to the hospital bed as well." Rudy almost screamed. Om was in tears by now.

"I am sorry na guys... Please and look, i am absolutely fine." Shivay said trying to touch Rudy's hand. But Rudy withdraw it.

"Khanna please..." He again tried to touch Khanna but he also withdraw his hand. Shivay looked at Anika with wet eyes. Anika couldn't hold herself back. She just jumped on him, hugging him tightly, crying.

"Shh.... It's okay... Calm down." Shivay said caressing her hair. Anika abruptly broke the hug and punched on his chest.

"Don't you dare to utter a word. I hate you." She said and again hugged him. Shivay winced fake.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Did it hurt?" Anika asked hugging him. Shivay shook his head giggling. Anika again punched him, this time making his cry in real. His siblings giggled at the duo. Shivay looked at his siblings pouting, still in the hug. Om, Khanna and Rudy pounced on the duo, making it a group hug.

"Don't you dare to skip your medicines now on." Rudy said as a warning.

"Never." Shivay said in defeat.

"Bh..... Bhaiya..." All broke the hug listening to a voice. The saw the right side and saw Veer gaining his conscious. All rushed to his side, except Shivay, who had may wires attatched to his body.

Slowly Veer opened his eyes, adjusting to the light. His visions was blurry first, but it got clear within seconds. He saw Om, Rudy Khanna and Anika standing surrounding his bed. He smiled at all. But his smile vanished watching his left side. He saw Shivay on the bed, with wires attatched to his body.

"Bhaiya?" He called, indirectly asking what happened.

"Don't worry Veer. It's his yearly routine. He won't get piece, if he didn't got admitted into a hospital, atleast 3 times in a year." Anika said rolling her eyes at Shivay, who pouted at her. All giggled at his expression.

"You alright?" Shivay asked lying on the bed. Veer smiled nodding his head.

"You both brothers are insane. Both of you like it when others get worried." Anika said suddenly huffing in anger. Shivay and Veer looked at eachother.

"Atleast spare him Ani." Shivay said earning a deadly glare from her. Shivay showed his tongue out. Suddenly the door got opened and doctor came in with two nurses following him. Youngsters walked aside so that the Doctor could examine Veer and Shivay.

"Both are better now. You can take them home." Shivay and Veer squealed on this, earning a glare from Anika.

"But make sure that both get proper rest. No work, no unhealthy food." Doctor said and the youngsters nodded. Veer and Shivay scrunched their nose hearing this.

"We'll take care of them very well Doctor." Om said smiling.

"Shivay need one week bed rest and veer need one month bed rest." Doctor said resulting Shivay to smirk at Veer and Veer to make a crybaby face.

Doctor left the room after giving more instructions about their heath and diet.

"I'll just complete the formalities." Om said moving out of the room, followed by Khanna. Rudy and Anika sat on the couch, while the duo patients laid on the bed, being bored.

•°•
°•°

Its almost 6 pm, when they reached home from hospital.The car halted before the farm house. Om and Khanna helped Veer to get out of the car and walk while Anika and Rudy helped Shivay.

"Guys i am okay,eave me. I can walk by myself. Don't make me feel like a patient." Shivay said wriggling in AniRu's hold. But both held him tight by either sides. Om Veer and Khanna chuckled at his failed attempts. Shivay rolled his eyes in annoyance. He wriggled more.

"Bhabhi stop." Rudy said making Shivay relieve. He took a long breath of relief but before he could breath it out, Rudy picked him up in his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing Rudy? Get me down, now." Rudy gave deaf years to his warning and walked ahead. Shivay stopped wriggling as he started regretting for trying to stop Anika and Rudy together. All laughed at the scene.

"What are you looking at O? Pick him up and lets walk ahead." Rudy said widening Veer's eyes.

"No no no...." But Om picked up him already, making Shivay laugh in happiness, as he got a companionship.

All walked towards the entrance. Pinky, Jhanvi Shakti, Tej and Daadi stood there along with Gauri who had a Arti thaali in her hand. She did the Arti of Veer and Shivay.

"Aisa lag raha hei ki pati aur patni ka swagat ho rha ho ghar par." Tej said hi-fying with Khanna. All laughed except Shivay Veer and OmRu. Four of them frowned. They walked ahead and dropped both Veer and Shivay into their respective rooms.

•°•
°•°

Rudy came to the hall and saw everyone sitting there except Bhavya and Ranvi.

"Where is Bhavu and Ranvi?" He asked gaining all of the attention.

"Haa, they didn't even came to welcome Veer and Shivay. Even they didn't came to meet them in their room.

"They are taking an evening nap." Jhanvi informed the duo.

"We'll just come after checking them. Come Rudy Khanna." Om said as trio walked to their room. Reaching at the door, trio stood there smiling, watching the duo sleeping, hugging eachother. They walked in and sat on the bed. Om caressed Bhavya and Ranvi's head lovingly, followed by Khanna.

"I think we should let them sleep. See how cutely both are sleeping." Om said and got an instant agreement from Khanna. Rudy was standing at the edge, looking at the duo babies, with a smile and wet eyes. The vision of an unconscious Bhavya came into his mind, making the tears roll down without his knowledge. Khanna saw it and walked to him.

"Rudy, you stay here. I think you should be here when Bhavya get up." Khanna said keeping his hand on Rudy's cheek.

"Yes Rudy, Khanna is right. And I'll take Ranvi to Shivay. She too need her father right now." Om said and picked up a sleeping Ranvi. He snuggled more into him, getting his warmth. Rudy nodded his head as Khanna and Om walked out of the room with Ranvi.

As soon as they left the room, Rudy walked to Bhavya and sat beside her, caressing her head lovingly. He bend down and kissed her forehead. A small smile appeard on her lips making him smile as well. He laid beside her. As soon as she got his presence, she snuggled into him, keeping her head on his chest and hugging him through his waist.

"I love you Bhavya. But i don't know, if you'll love me back after gaining your memory back. I don't even know that if you'll remember me atleast." He said to himself, as tears rolled down from his eyes. He closed his eyes, hugging her into himself. Sleep took over him.

•°•
°•°

Om and Khanna entered Shivay's room with Ranvi. Shivay was half lying on the bed with a grumpy face while Anika was glaring him angrily. Om and Khanna nodded their head in disbelief, on the billu-billi duo.

"Now what happened? Why you guys again became billu-billi?" Khanna asked as both him and Om walked towards the bed. Om kept Ranvi beside Shivay. He caressed her hair lovingly. Ranvi wrapped her hand on his waist, keeping her head there, as he was half lying, resting his head on the bed rest.

"Your bhaiya want his saiya now." Anika said rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Haawwww bhaiya? You have a saiya? And didn't even cared to inform us?" Khanna said in shock and he started to cry.

"Rudy was always right. You really became a paraya dhan." He said crying dramatically. Om chuckled.

"Arey Khanna, stop being Rudy now. She is talking about my laptop and work." Shivay said rolling his eyes in irritation.

"Oh, okay." Khanna suddenly stoped crying and got into his normal expression. Shivay and Om shook their head in disbelief.

"You know what? Just go and do your romance with your laptop." Anika said throwing the laptop on the bed.

"Hey, cool down. Okay i am not working. Happy?" Shivay said and Anika gave her 1000 volt smile.

"Drama queen." Shivay muttered.

"Okay. You guys continue. We are going to elders." Om said as he and Khanna walked out of the room. Anika came and sat beside Ranvi.

"Oye..." Shivay whispered to Anika. She raised her eyebrows at him. He indicated her to come to his side. She shook her head and indicated Ranvi. Shivay pouted like a baby. And mouthed a please..... Anika rolled her eyes at his antics.

"Okay. I'll come there. Nevermind." He said and acted as if he gonna get up.

"No." Anika whispered shouting and got up from her side.

"I'll come there. Don't get up." Anika said and came to his side. Shivay grabbed her habd and made her sit beside him.

"Thank you Ani." Shivay said looking at her hand which was held by him. Anika frowned in confusion.

"Why are you thanking me?" She asked looking at his face. He lifted his face and looked into her eyes.

"Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for standing by me in all the thick and thin. Thank you for bringing Ranvi into my life. Thank you for taking care of my family. Thank you for treating my siblings as yours. Thank you for accepting me and and my love and last but not least, thank you for loving me unconditionally. And i love you so much jaan." Shivay said with wet eyes. Anika was also crying silently with a smile. Shivay shook his head in no, rubbing off her tears.

"Thank you to you too for everything." Anika said and took him into a hug. He reciprocated it with a kiss on the top of her head and she kissed on his chest.

"Lay beside me please..." Shivay whispered. Anika nodded her head and looked at Ranvi. She shifted herself into the middle. Her left side was Ranvi and her right side was Shivay. Trio lay on the bed like a perfect family. She took Ranvi into her embrace where Shivay hugged her through her waist and kept his head on her chest, burying his face on her bosom. She caressed both of their head as sleep took over them.

•°•
°•°

Gauri was walking to the kitchen, to get sone water for herself. Suddenly she felt a pull, when she reached outside of Om's room. She was about to scream in fear but she felt a hand on her mouth.

"Shh.... It's me. Don't shout." Om whispered, closing her mouth with his palm. He removed his hand slowly.

"What the hell Om? Why did you pull me here?" She asked with irritation.

"Calm down my tigress. I just wanted sometime with you." He said shifting some of her hair strands which was coming into his view.

"Who am i for you that you want to spend time with me?" She asked sarcastically. Om was about to say something. But Gauri continued.

"I mean, one girl is behind you literally screaming to propose her. And look what she gets.... Just...." Gauri stopped abruptly as she felt a sudden kiss on her cheek. She widened her eyes with open mouth and kept her hand on the spot. She looked into his eyes.

"Be ready at 9pm. I'll pick you. Your dress will be in your room in sometime. Okay?" Om said in a go. Gauri nodded her head still being in the shock.

"Good. Now go and do whatever you want to. But don't forget to be ready at sharp 9." Om said leading her out of the room. She walked into her room in daze, totally forgetting about her thirst. Om chuckled at her state. He looked at the watch and realised that its already 7.40. He hurried to Khanna and Rudy.

•°•
°•°

Heya guys...

Hope you all liked the chappy....

I had promised you that I'll update by night. But i think i am a little lat. But better late thank never.

So here the next update.

Read my new story LOVE YOU ZINDAGI DOBARA.
You can find it in my profile.

Read and enjoy....

Love
Athi ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 6.8K 20
Shivaay, in desperate need of a house, finally found a place to live, a haunted house. Anika, a prisoned soul, gets angry when she saw another human...
13K 2.1K 14
Love can be in any form? Of course, It does. It was 1899 Anika was five, Shivaay was seven but Anika's husband Chandrajit was 25. She got married wh...
34.7K 2.3K 7
This starts from where shivaay and Annika are sent to vanvaas. But the twist is what if Annika had to leave alone???? I won't explain anything now, s...
82.6K 8.5K 16
Unrequited. Maybe or maybe not. What is assured is: - a few lies, sweet, sour and a bit of spice. - adorable devars who make their brother jealous...