Shark Bait [H.S.]

By sogoldenarry

Shark Bait: One who is in a precarious or vulnerable position. Harry's life consists of power and control, on... More

Cast
BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.

Chapter Eighteen.

34.3K 897 5.7K
By sogoldenarry

There's just something so special about the first big snowfall of the year.

As I sit on my couch, knitting, with some cheesy Hallmark Christmas movie playing in the background as the snow falls outside under the dim streetlights, I can't help but to feel blissfully happy.

I could spend all my time like this, separate from the world and reality, peaceful in my own little bubble. I know that's not possible though so I try to enjoy the very little time that I do get like this. Who knows when I'll get to do it again.

It's the first week of December and although fall is my favourite season, I'm impartial to the way the first fall of snow looks as it coats everything it manages to touch. It's so delicate and soft and it looks so pretty that you almost don't want to disrupt it – you don't want to ruin it.

I remember when I was a little girl, I'd beg my mother to take me to the park and let me play in the snow. I'd heard kids at school talking about building snowmen with their families and having snowball fights after dinner – both of which are things I craved to do but never got to.

I never had the proper clothes that allowed me to play in the snow at school either, knowing that if I showed up soaking wet at home I would just get in trouble. That fear was enough to have me staying away from the huge piles of white fluff.

Sometimes though, once my mother passed out on the couch, I'd sneak outside and play by myself on the sidewalk. I didn't know how to get to the park on my own and the dark used to scare me, so my safest bet was to play on the cement under the streetlights. I never stayed out too long though – I knew enough to know that we didn't live on the safest street in town – just enough to get a small taste of what other kids in my class experienced.

Christmas is my second favourite holiday which Jesse doesn't understand because I never celebrated it as a kid, but I think that's why I love it so much now – I've got my own family consisting of him to share it with and that's more than enough to make it special for me.

Even though he doesn't appreciate it the way I do, he always makes sure to make me feel happy about celebrating it. Our best memories consist of him showing up to my place at the ass crack of dawn, banging on my door as he impersonates Santa. He always knows how to make me laugh, it's one of the things I love the most about him.

I've spent my whole day off today decorating my apartment. I don't have many decorations, but I've got enough to make this place feel Christmassy. I put my tree up in the corner but I haven't decorated it yet because that's something Jesse and I always do together.

It's one of our traditions.

I rang him on his lunch break and he promised to stop by tomorrow morning before work. It's been a while since we've been able to fully hang out with Shark Bait taking up most of my time and Jesse getting more clients as the days go on because of his sheer talent. We've both just been so busy. I miss him though.

Now with my decorations all in place, I'm working on my latest knitting project.

There's something so soothing about knitting, and the fact that I'm popping some of my foreign chocolates into my mouth between every few stitches only adds to it. I've had a pretty solid day off from work, letting myself just enjoy today for what it is and not think about Derek or Shark Bait or Niall or any of it.

I can't deny that I haven't thought about Harry though. Even when I don't want to think about him, I always constantly am. I wonder how his Christmas days are spent. Does he have his own traditions? What about his family? His parents? Do he and Zayn do something special? In Portugal?

There's so many questions but so few answers. I wonder if I'll ever get any.

I sigh as thoughts of him take over my mind again, throwing my head back to rest against the back of the couch. I find myself doing this more lately, and the reasoning for that is always Harry. I turn to look at Princess, smiling when I notice that she's already looking right back at me. "Does my girl want some extra tre–"

A knock – or multiple knocks at that – on my door interrupts me. I stay silent for a moment in hopes that the person on the other side speaks up to let me know who they are. I know it's not Jesse because he has his own key, he comes and goes as he pleases as if he lives here.

I never get any visitors either. I haven't made any friends and the only people I talk to other than Jesse and those at work are my neighbours. But even then, I don't see a reason for them visiting me at this hour.

Slowly, I stash my knitting project into my basket of supplies before standing up, the knocking yet to cease. It's times like these where I wish my door had a peephole.

As I approach the door, I make a mental note of the swiss army knife I keep in my key bowl before opening the door and greeting whoever may be on the other side. To say that I'm surprised is an understatement.

The last person I expected to show up on my doorstep late at night on my day off would be Harry, yet here he is bundled up in his black and yellow puffer jacket, hood up with grey sweats tight around his legs.

I sag in relief that it's only him at my door this late, but I can't help but to be concerned. I immediately think something is wrong, my thoughts going straight to Zayn and why he isn't by Harry's side. But before I can question him, Harry's already made his way inside my apartment and kicked his shoes off.

Welcome, I guess.

"Hi?" I question, still standing by my open door as he proceeds to shrug his jacket off and hang it beside mine on the hook. When he finishes, he turns to see me still standing in the same spot, a grin on his face as he comes back over to close and lock the door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Just coming by to check up on you."

"You saw me yesterday."

"Yeah, and today is a different fuckin' day."

Before I can reply, he turns his back on me and goes to sit on my couch. I don't miss that he sits on the opposite side from where Princess is.

"Sure, make yourself at home," I mumble, earning me a middle finger. As Harry's eyes roam around my apartment for the third time now, I try to decipher what his motivation is for coming. Maybe something happened with Joseph and it spooked Harry? But then why isn't Zayn here with him?

"Do you really watch this shit?" Harry asks, nodding towards the Hallmark movie. He reaches forward to grab the remote but I'm quick to rush over and snatch it from him. "As a matter of fact, yes I do."

I place the remote back on the table, far away from him before standing by it and staring at him. Harry notices this and cheekily smiles at me, throwing his arm over the back of the couch as if it's his own, continuing to grin at me.

"Are you just gonna fuckin' stand there?" He smirks at me and I'm dumbfounded for a moment, not believing that he's actually here in my apartment sitting on my couch for a reason unknown to me. "I swear I won't bite."

I can't stop the laugh from escaping my lips as I go and plop down onto the seat beside him, quickly glancing at him. "Tell that to my neck these last few months."

Harry lowly chuckles. I can feel the heat radiating off of him and if I just leaned back I would be able to feel his fingers on my neck. Having him this close to me can't be any good.

"So..." I trail off, looking down at my hands and slowly picking at my nail beds. "What are you actually doing here?" Surely he isn't here because he just wants to check up on me, right? I'm going to see him at work again anyways. Plus, we're not even friends. He's too hot and cold.

Harry's silent beside me for a moment, his body shifting on the couch. I can feel his warm thigh pressing into the side of mine and I'm positive I can hear my heart beating loudly in my chest. I wonder if he can hear it too.

His hand suddenly moves down and comes to cover my own, halting my movements. "Do I make you nervous?" He asks, his voice deep and scratchy.

"What?"

"You're picking at your nails." He points out. "You only do that when you're nervous."

I instantly flush at his words, taken aback by the fact that he notices when I do that. It's a bad habit of mine, and I know he saw my fingers the night of the run but I didn't think he'd pick up on the fact that it was a nervous habit too.

Harry's fingers grab my hand, his thumb rubbing over my nails before he lets go of them and trails his hand over my arm. He slowly moves it up towards the back of the couch again where it was resting earlier and I have to hold my breath in anticipation.

I feel his fingers pick up strands of my hair, playing with them until he moves them to the back of my neck to cup it. He shifts himself closer to me and in the span of two seconds I feel his warm breath against the shell of my ear.

"Tell me Peach, do I make you nervous?"

I shudder, goosebumps arising over my entire body at how close in proximity he is to me. I swallow tightly and try not to let the way his fingers feel on me as well as his presence affect me, turning my head to face him so our noses brush against each other.

"No."

There's a moment of silence between us both, my words lingering in the air before Harry's lips pull up in a smirk and he pulls away from me. His fingers stay on the back of my neck, flexing against the skin there as he raises his eyebrows at me. "No?"

I shake my head and that only makes him grin harder, his dimple making an appearance. He clicks his tongue once, his fingers leaving the back of my neck to trail to the front of it and down to my collarbones. He traces them over my t-shirt, keeping his eyes set on where his fingers are moving, and I can only watch him in a trance.

His eyes flicker up to mine for a brief moment before he's tugging the collar of my shirt down and leaning forward, attaching his lips to the spot where his fingers just were. "Blue, Blue, Blue," he mumbles out against my skin, playfully biting down on my collarbone. He presses a soft kiss to it, pulling back to look at me again. "You never stop lying, do you?"

I go to open my mouth to respond to him but he doesn't give me a chance, ducking down to press his lips to my neck again. I let out a loud sigh, arching my neck back to give him more access and he adjusts me on the couch so he can fit his knee between my legs. My hands go up to his shoulders, holding on tightly as his wet lips continue to trail over the expanse of my skin.

"Harry," I breathe out, and he only hums, placing small pecks across my neck. I don't know how we ended up here but I'm certainly not complaining.

I'm shocked as to how well he's able to read me. When he asked me if he makes me nervous, my first response was to deny it. I can't show him just how weak in the knees he makes me, how he makes my heart beat so fast in my chest and how I can't think of anything but him when he touches me.

Truthfully, he makes me really nervous.

In the best way possible.

As quickly as he started kissing my neck, he's pulling away and standing up in front of me. His body hovers over my body, his arms on either side of me as he leans down, his lips pulling up at the corners. He ducks his head to press his lips under my ear in a featherlike kiss, trailing them up.

"Should we take this to your room?" He pulls back to look at me. His gaze flits between my eyes as he waits for me to make the decision. It makes my heart flutter to know that he wouldn't go there unless I say it's okay. It's the bare minimum, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

I grin up at him, making the bold decision to hook my legs around his legs, the heels of my feet resting against the back of his thighs. "Do whatever you want," I say, throwing my arms around his neck. He fully smiles at my words, rolling his eyes at my cheeky tone before his hands go to my waist and he hauls me up off the couch.

"Watch your back grandpa." I tease him, unable to control the huge smile taking over my face. He hitches me higher on his waist before grunting out, "I think lifting you broke it."

I laugh into his neck, tightening my hold around it. I bite my lower lip in amusement before leaving a kiss on the soft crook of his neck. My tongue darts out, leaving a wet trail up to his ear before taking his earlobe in between my teeth and tugging on it.

Harry lowly groans as he turns the TV off before walking towards where he thinks my room is, following the directions I whisper in his ear. As we get there, he presses me into the door, his hand reaching down to grab the doorknob as I tug on his ear again. "Blue," he warns, and I ignore him, tugging his ear again before letting it go.

Finally getting the door open, he walks into the room and I realize that he's seeing more of my house than he ever has. I'm not scared of him finding anything about my job, I always make sure to keep it out of sight in situations like this – tucked away in drawers and deep corners of my closet.

Harry quickens his pace into my room and drops me onto the bed before stepping back to actually get a good look at it. "You've got a fuckin circle bed?"

As his eyes roam over the bed with me laying back in the middle of it, I chuckle, finding his amusement funny. He shakes his head. "Of course you do."

I slowly rise up and go to tug my t-shirt off but a hand on my wrist halts me. I lower my arms to see Harry now kneeling in front of me, a dark glint in his eyes. "Anything that comes off your body will be because of me."

I silently obey, letting him strip me bare.

I let him rip my t-shirt off before moving to pull my sweats down my legs. Noticing that I'm braless, he grunts at the sight before tugging my underwear down as well, letting his hands warm my skin as he does so.

I'm a wet mess between my legs and with Harry still kneeling in front of my now bare body, I can't help but to show him just how wet I am. How much I want him right now.

With my eyes trained on his, I slowly spread my legs letting Harry see the arousal pooling in the apex of my thighs. His breath hitches and his jaw clenches tightly. "Jesus fuck," he mutters to himself, the tendons in his neck straining against his skin as he fights to control his urges.

My own chest rises harshly at the sight of him worked up. I let my hand trail down my body before letting it cup my cunt, feeling the wetness between my fingers. Blindly, Harry begins to strip bare as he watches me toy with myself.

My fingers slide over myself as Harry drops his boxers, the last piece of clothing on him. I watch in awe as he flicks his thumb over the slit of his cock, bringing it up to his mouth to suck it off. He groans as he does this, his eyes staring into mine before dropping them down to the middle of my legs.

I rub myself a few times, thumbing my clit and letting my arousal completely coat my fingers. His eyes stay trained on me as his own hand fists his hard cock, squeezing it a few times. I keep my gaze on him, watching him throw his head back in pleasure as he touches himself.

This might be my new favourite sight.

I groan out and Harry looks back at me. His eyes don't know where to look, my hands which are currently touching myself or my eyes which are trained on him.

"You gonna be a good girl and keep touching yourself for me?" He murmurs and I can only nod at his words. He smiles at my response, before dropping his gaze to his own hand which is moving fast over his cock.

"I want you to slip one finger in, okay? Pretend like it's me touching you like that."

I immediately respond to his words, eager to do as he says. I ease a finger inside me, moaning out as I fill myself up, grateful to relieve the pent up emotions churning inside. I pulsate my finger in and out of myself, closing my eyes briefly. "Harry," I moan.

"Eyes on me."

His voice is breathless and sharp when he demands that and I'm also quick to listen. My eyes snap open to meet his, flitting between his eyes and his cock. My finger moves faster at the sight.

Harry grunts as he muscles flex, quickening his pace as he fucks himself with his hand and I wish so badly that it was me doing that instead.

Right when I take my finger out, pushing myself up to crawl towards him, he glares at me. He clicks his tongue once, looking down at me. "Oh, Peach. We're not done just yet. Two fingers in. Now."

I stare at him, not knowing if he's serious or not but he only cocks his eyebrows at me, waiting. I whimper as I lower myself back down on the bed, this time slipping two fingers inside. Harry mutters a string of curses under his breath.

I don't know how long I'll be able to do this. Watching Harry touch himself is making me desperate to put my hands on him. I want to touch his body and be the reason why he unravels. I want to be the one to make him feel good.

My breathing intensifies as I continue to pulsate in and out, rubbing my clit as I lead myself closer to my end. I imagine Harry's warm hands cupping my center and his nose brushing my skin as he kisses me. I want it so bad.

"Please," I gasp out, parting my legs even more for Harry to see. "I can't- fuck. Harry, I need you."

My words seem to make him pick up his pace. He fists himself a few more times, thrusting his thick cock between his big hand and I'm mesmerized watching him. "Fuck," he chokes out before he's dropping his hand completely, his face pinching in distress.

Harry reaches down to his jeans, pulling his wallet out to grab a condom. I take this moment to pull my fingers out. With a condom in his hand, he crawls onto the bed to hover over me but before he can get a word out, I'm shoving my fingers into my own mouth, tasting myself.

Harry momentarily stills above me, eyes widening as he watches me suck on my own fingers. "Good God," he murmurs in awe before tugging at my wrist to pull my fingers out. "Fuckin' filthy."

I flash him a smirk as I buck my hips up to meet his, making him suck in a sharp breath. With him distracted, I quickly change our position. With a shove to his shoulders, I roll us over and straddle his waist, snatching the condom from his frozen hand.

"I'm fucking you tonight," I tell him as my hands tear open the wrapper, tossing it onto the ground before gripping him in my hand, slowly rolling the condom down onto him.

A wave of shock washes over Harry's face before he comes to grip with reality, morphing his expression into one of smugness and bringing his hands to rest under his head in a relaxed pose. "Yes ma'am."

With my hands flat on his chest, I let my nails curl into his skin as I drag them down his tatted torso. Thin red lines are left in the wake which has Harry squirming under me. Because of his reaction, I simply do it again.

With my hips slowly grinding down over him, I lean down to take his nipple into my mouth, tugging on it. Harry's hips buck against mine at the feeling and his earlier relaxed pose is long gone. His hands are quick to shoot out and grab onto my ass, kneading the flesh as I move from one nipple to the other, sucking and biting as I please.

A sharp slap is delivered to my ass, immediately having me halt my motions. With hardened eyes, I wrap my hand around his throat, letting my other one dip into my cunt to soak my fingers before bringing them to Harry's mouth, shoving them past his lips. Harry's hands falter from my ass and drop to caress the back of my thighs as he sucks on my fingers.

"Did I say you could touch me like that?"

I curl my fingers into his mouth, pressing down on the back of his teeth to force his mouth open. I lean up and hover my face over his, tightening my fingers around his throat. "Answer me, Harry. Don't get shy on me now."

My lips ghost over his and when I feel his throat bob underneath the palm of my hand, I feel extremely powerful. I pull my fingers out, letting them run over his lips as I await an answer. My hips press down against his for good measure.

With dilated pupils and flushed cheeks, Harry slowly shakes his head. A smirk crosses my face as I duck down to kiss along his jaw, sucking on the hinge of it. My hips slowly move over top of him, grinding down onto his rigid cock.

With a tug on his earlobe I whisper, "Good boy. Now, arms above your head."

As Harry follows my command, I give his throat one last squeeze before letting my hand drag down his chest, soaking in the warmth he emits. With his hands above his head, I reach down between us and lift my hips, getting myself aligned with him before I sink down onto him completely, the both of us groaning.

"Shit," Harry grunts. With my one hand still planted on his chest, I reach up with my other to wrap around his wrists, keeping his hands in place. "You fill me up so well," I tell him as I rise up slightly, only to slam back down onto him.

"Been wanting this again so badly," he tells me, "Fuckin' perfect wrapped me like that. Needy little thing." Harry's hands form into fists as I begin to move over him, moving hard and fast as he lay helpless beneath me. I let my free hand roam over his damp chest, my nails digging into his skin with every dip of my hips.

"Fucking me so good," I pant, letting my head drop as Harry hits a spot deep inside me. My hair fans around my face as I move over him. I give his wrists a squeeze as I look at him, taking him all in. His hair is beginning to stick to his forehead as he watches me, his lips parted and eyes glazed over. He looks so pretty.

As I move on top of him, Harry begins to grow restless, fighting to break free from my hold around his wrists. "You wanna touch me, hm?" My voice is light and breathy, grinding down hard to make us both whimper.

Harry frantically nods his head. The distraught look on his face has me cupping his cheek, his scar gently resting in the palm of my hand. "Tell me how badly you wanna touch me, Harry. Beg for it."

"Please," immediately bursts out of his mouth, almost in a whine. My thumb strokes across his cheek as I let him bottom out inside of me, my center grinding down onto him. He knows that I want more, he's desperate to do whatever I want and we both know that. I'm drunk off of this power.

"Please, what? You wanna pull my hair? Squeeze my tits? Tell me, Harry. Tell me and I'll let you do whatever you want. Be a good boy for me."

Slowly, I raise my hips off of him, letting them swivel over his tip. I dip my hips only slightly before I raise them back up, teasing the both of us. Harry grunts and attempts to move his hips up to meet mine, forcing me to grip his jaw tight in my hand. I swivel my hips over his tip again, keeping his face locked on mine. "Don't test me, Harry."

I put pressure on the side of his jaw to force it open and I don't waste any time spitting into his mouth. I watch it land on his tongue and when I see his throat bob, a low groan rumbles in the back of my own as I move my hips over his tip.

He whimpers as I teasingly dip my hips again and again and again. His legs restless under me. "Please," he whines, "Please." His eyes wire shut as he attempts to throw his head back against the mattress, his hands still in tight fists above his head.

"Please. I need to touch you. I need to feel you. I-I just wanna feel you. So soft, so fuckin' pretty. Merde. Please, please, please."

His eyes fly open just as fast as the plea flies out of his mouth. They're glossy and wild and drinking in the sight of me on top of him like this.

I'm desperate to feel his hands on me too, so I give him what we both want.

I let my hand loosen around his wrists and Harry wastes no time flying them forward to cup my neck, squeezing gently before trailing them down my body, cupping my tits before finally landing them on my hips. "Fuckin' finally."

A small smile finds its way onto my lips and when I catch Harry's eyes with mine, a small smile rests on his face too.

With that, I sink back down onto him, resting my hands on either side of his head as his hands tightly grip my waist, moving me how he pleases. "Better?" I ask with a slight laugh, which shifts into a full blown one when his hands dip to squeeze my ass before coming back to my hips. "Yes ma'am."

One of his hands slides up the middle of my back, pressing down to bring me closer to him. Harry quickly latches his mouth onto my breasts, going back and forth between the two of them sucking and biting every inch he can reach as I move over him.

I clench around him and am rewarded with a muffled grunt against my skin, so I do it again.

Suddenly, Harry pulls me off of him, tossing me onto the bed beside him. He rolls me onto my stomach in a hurry. I barely have time to register what he's doing.

As I feel him hover over my back, excitement rushes through me at what will happen next. I never know what to expect when it comes to Harry, but I think that's also what I like about him so much.

His hand slowly massages a part of my ass, a part I know all too well. "Meet Splash," I say, my voice muffled by the sheets. I don't have to look back to know Harry is rolling his eyes before delivering a harsh slap there. "Shut up."

I can't help but to giggle, finding humour in this as we transition into a new position.

Harry's hands travel across my ass and up my back, smoothing over my warm skin. His fingers take a moment to trace random shapes over it and I wait in anticipation for his next move, holding my breath. Just when I'm about to crane my head back to ask him what he's doing he suddenly slams into me from behind.

I can't help the loud moan that leaves my mouth, trying to muffle it with the sheets under me. "Let me hear you," he grunts out, thrusting into me again, his fingers gripping my waist tightly.

The sound of his hips slapping against my backside is prominent in the room as he rocks his hips in and out, grinding himself into me. I turn my head to the side, letting loud cries leave my mouth, not embarrassed to hold them back.

"Just like that," Harry coos out from behind me, his one hand going to massage my ass again. It leaves its spot momentarily before a loud slap echoes around the room, a stinging being felt on my right asscheek. "Fuck." I groan out and Harry chuckles at my reaction.

I feel him shuffle behind me, pulling out of me for a second before he teases me. He circles his tip at my entrance and I whine out, desperate for him to stretch me and fill me in the best way possible again. His fingers replace his cock, teasing my entrance as well and I can't handle it.

"Are you going to finish fucking me or should I just do it myself?" I grit out, fisting the sheets under me.

That has Harry slapping my ass again, his fingers spreading it apart. He trails a finger over my wetness, before I hear him suck on it, moaning out. With my ass spread out, he thrusts back into me, hard and fast, a choked gasp leaving my mouth.

"You'll never be able to fuck yourself as good as I fuck you, Blue. Weren't you just begging for me earlier?" His voice sounds cocky and I can already picture the smug look on his face.

I go to give him a snarky response back, but I'm consumed once again with the feeling of him deep and full in me. He gives one hard thrust hitting a sensitive spot and I cry out loudly, shoving my face back into the sheets.

"I'm done, I'm done, I'm done." I mumble, indicating how close I am to my end and he immediately comes to a stop and pulls out. "You want me to stop?" He asks and I turn my head to look at him, seeing concern written all over his face. My heart swells as I shake my head. "No. Please don't stop."

I turn my head back to rest on my bed and with a squeeze to my reddened cheeks, Harry eases himself back into me, being quick with his thrusts as he brings both of us to our ends. He rumbles out a moan, his thumbs circling over my skin and I sigh out into the mattress, my fingers flexing into the sheets.

In the midst of his thrusts, Harry sneaks a hand between the mattress and I, flattening his palm against my stomach to tilt my hips up. This slightly different angle has him hitting extremely deep inside of me, causing me to whither beneath him.

"Oh, God," I groan, my hands fisting the sheets. Harry bends my one leg, forcing my knee to touch my side as he relentlessly drives into me, his pace not slowing. "Not my fuckin' name, pretty."

The pressure in my stomach only builds, and I begin to think that it's close to being too much. I clench around Harry and the sound of him groaning only makes me do it again and again and again.

Suddenly, my hair is gathered into his hand and he yanks on it, forcing my head back. I hiss at the sharp pain but I welcome it all the same, my neck craning as Harry keeps my hair fisted tight. "Say my name."

He leans forward, bottoming out against me as his eyes meet mine. He grinds himself hard against me and it makes me want to move my hips but his fingers curl against my stomach, halting that movement. "Say it, Blue. Fuckin' shit. Tell me who's making you feel this fuckin' good. Tell me who's got you acting like a fuckin' slut."

With his flushed cheeks and wet lips, he looks absolutely irresistible. His skin glistens with sweat as he waits for my answer. His eyes roam my face one last time before he drops his head beside mine, tugging on my earlobe as his hand tugs on my hair.

Without warning, Harry pulls his hips back only to snap them back into me, hard. My entire body jolts at the thrust, my knuckles going white. My mouth parts to speak but he does it again, groaning as he does so.

"Y-You do." I shakily whisper, moving my hips back to meet his. "Fuck, Harry. It's you. You make me feel like this."

He breathes out a laugh, whispering in my ear, "Good girl."

With a light kiss to my temple, he moves back down and buries his face into my neck. My body is caged between his own and I'm helpless as Harry does as he pleases. Lucky for me, he does everything right. Everything I need to reach my end.

"Gonna let go for me, soon?" He whispers, "Can't last much longer. Got me fucked up, Blue." He drops my hair, moving it to the other side of my neck as he begins to leave sloppy kisses against my neck and shoulder, trembling every time I clench around him.

Harry's quick to change his pace, giving me slow, languid strokes. He hits deep inside, hitting just the right spot at this pace and angle. My entire body is hot and tense, needing to relieve the pressure, needing to feel good.

"Shit, Harry," I pant into the sheets. Harry's hands move to rest over my tight fists, unwinding them before curling his hands over my own, pressing them into the mattress. His chest on my back and his hands on my own is too much. He's consuming me whole.

Without warning, I feel myself let go. I clench down hard around Harry before I loosen entirely, my entire body just about shaking. "H-Harry I'm-" I choke out, feeling the white hot bursts of pleasure ripple through me and set my entire body on fire as I whither away beneath him.

"Shhh, you're okay. That's it meu pêssego, let go for me. Shit, got you soakin' my cock, hm? You're drenchin' it pretty girl, mmm, I got you."

Harry's words match the pace of his strokes, both deep and slow and so dream-like. My legs tremble against his as I let the pleasure course through me, my cunt throbbing in the wake of blissfulness.

His hands squeeze the tops of mine before they move to wrap around my torso, keeping his chest pressed tight against my back. His hands cup my tits as he sloppily moves, heavy pants ringing loud in my ears.

I feel so good right now. Just so fucking good.

"C'mon Harry, show your fucking slut how good she makes you feel, yeah?" I mumble, finding the strength to turn my head to catch his eyes with mine. We share a tired look. "Let go Harry," I clench around him, "Show me how good I make you feel."

My head turns back around to rest on the mattress as Harry groans. After a few more messy strokes, he completely collapses. His head buries itself into my neck and his arms tighten around me. I attempt to spread my legs wider for him, needing him as close as possible.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he chants into my neck. His fingers pinch my nipples as he lets go, filling the condom. "So good, so fuckin' good. So- fuck, Peach. Heaven, hm? Fuckin' perfect. So good."

Harry rambles into my neck, groaning and whimpering as he shakes above me, his words slurring together as pleasure overrides him. I wish I could see his face, see his parted lips and closed eyes, his entire face morphing into one of pure bliss.

Slowly, he comes down from his high and we both succumb to the aftermath of it all. I'm exhausted and spent and so properly fucked that I can't find it in me to do anything other than lay here with him.

"Harry," I whisper, turning my head. His nose nudges against mine. "Hm?"

His hands drop away from my tits, moving them back up to rest overtop of my own hands as he lets his weight rest on me, his body exhausted. I give Harry a tired smile before his eyes flutter shut. "How's heaven?" I ask, my smile only widening as he lazily chuckles. "Fuckin' great."

He gives my hands a squeeze and my cheek a quick kiss before he groans, pushing up off of me. Harry pulls out and rolls off of me, our heavy breathing still prominent. Rolling onto my back, I turn my head to look over at him, grinning when he grabs the comforter to toss it over top of our bodies.

"I've never fucked in a circle bed before," he tiredly tells me, making me laugh. "What's the verdict?" I ask him. He runs his hands down his flushed face, pushing his damp hair back from off his forehead. "It might just be my new favourite thing."

My eyes almost flutter shut when his hand comes up to smooth my hair back from my face, twirling a strand of it around his finger. As he lets the piece of hair fall from his finger, I feel it begin to trace along my jaw.

I go to make a Ministry joke when the sound of my front door opening makes me freeze.

Harry moves faster than I've ever seen him move, reaching down to grab his gun – something I apparently missed when he stripped down in front of me. I'm quick to grab his arm and halt him from doing so. "It's okay," I tell him.

I settle back into bed and turn on my side, facing the door as I hear my best friend talk to Princess, asking her where I am.

"Indiana Joooones!" Jesse yells from my living room. Harry goes rigid behind me.

My comforter, which is pooled around my waist from my quick movements of stopping Harry from getting his gun, is now being yanked up by Harry to cover me completely. "He has a fuckin' key?" Harry practically grunts. I can't help but to smirk at myself.

"Indy, don't tell me you're getting yourself off in there. And without me at that," Jesse says, his voice now right outside my closed bedroom door. A tense breath puffs out of Harry.

"N-" my mouth falls open mid-word as Harry suddenly grabs my top leg and lifts it up, just enough so he can slide back inside of me again, bottoming out. My swollen cunt immediately throbs around him as I clench, his hand flat against my stomach. "N-No," I choke out.

"Still so wet and warm. Fuckin' hell," Harry mutters into my neck.

He doesn't move though, more than content just keeping still inside of me. He doesn't even flinch when the door begins to open.

I quickly crane my neck to look back at Harry, noticing his elbow propped up on the pillow with his head in his hand and a sick smirk plastered on his face as he stays staring at the slowly opening door. His hand flexes against my stomach before pressing down to keep me close as I look back towards the door.

As Jesse's eyes meet mine, he smiles. But that smile quickly morphs into a smirk as he sees who lays behind me. I go to shuffle on the bed but the movement has me almost whimpering. I forgot how sensitive I am and with me still wrapped around him, it's only intensified.

"Guess I don't need to show you any fuckin' pictures," Harry cockily says, refering to their last and only conversation. My face flushes as Jesse laughs.

"I like you," Jesse says as he closes the door and fully steps into my bedroom. Harry's fingers mindlessly, slowly, trace shapes on my stomach as he stays buried inside me, the both of us watching as Jesse moves towards my dresser.

"Joe wants me to ink him at fucking 7 in the morning, so I figured I'd stop by tonight instead," Jesse tells me as he rifles through the drawer, acting as if Harry and I aren't completely naked under the sheets. "I have my own drawer here–" Jesse points to the open drawer as he stares at Harry, "–did you know that? Stuffed full of my shit."

I can tell he's trying to piss Harry off and it's working based on the way Harry's fingers curl into my stomach. I subtly move my own hand down to rest atop of his, squeezing it once before letting go and resting it on the mattress.

"You may have a drawer stuffed full of your shit but I'm currently stuffed inside—"

"Anyways!" I cut Harry off, pushing my ass back against him and smiling to myself when I hear him suck in a harsh breath. He lightly tugs on my belly button ring. "J, I'll come by tomorrow night, but please, can you leave?"

Jesse shuts his drawer – without grabbing anything, I notice – before coming over to my side, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of my head. I immediately smile at the action. "You smell like sex. Terrible sex, at that."

A deep rumble is heard from Harry's chest as Jesse slowly backs away from the bed. "Fuck off," Harry snaps. His hand moves up my torso to cup my tit, massaging it in the palm of his hand as we watch Jesse retreat.

"Bye J, love you," I call out, not missing the way his eyes drop to where Harry's hand moves underneath the sheet, clearly knowing what he's doing. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed though, I've caught Jesse in worse predicaments. I know Harry's trying to piss Jesse off but it's not going to work, Jesse isn't like that. 

"Love you too, Indy," Jesse replies, opening the bedroom door before turning around one last time. "Bye Harry. Make sure to twist her nipple, yeah? She loves that, I should know."

As Harry tenses behind me, my mouth falls open. His hand momentarily freezes its motion as he absorbs Jesse's words.

"You're cute when you're jealous," Jesse winks before running out the door, his laugh practically bouncing off the walls before we hear him leave my apartment.

"That fuckin'...." Harry trails off as his hand moves back down over my stomach. I can't help but to giggle. I love the way Jesse gets under his skin. "It's not fuckin' funny. He's a little shit." Harry grumbles with a pinch on my hip.

Slowly, Harry pulls out of me. Whimpers fall from my lips at the sensitivity which Harry is quick to soothe with soft kisses to my shoulder. As he discards the condom I turn around to face him, our chests almost pressing against each other. "Yeah, well, that little shit is my best friend."

"Lucky you," he sarcastically mumbles.

"The luckiest." I give him a big smile knowing it'll aggravate him.

It's quiet between us for a moment, my hands planted on the mattress between us. The sound of Harry's breathing is all I focus on, letting myself enjoy being so close to him. I can't believe that tonight even happened. How the hell did we go from Harry showing up to my house to having sex? This wasn't a part of any plan anywhere.

As I look over Harry's shoulder, I watch the snow still falling down outside. "I've never built a snowman before," I blurt out as memories resurface. Harry's stare heats my face but I refuse to look at him, instead keeping my eyes on the window behind him.

"You're serious?" His tone is filled with disbelief which embarrasses me for some reason. I suddenly feel stupid for confessing that, for confessing something that should be a common occurrence for kids who live where snow falls. All I can do is hum.

I wonder what he thinks of me in situations like this. Granted, I know nothing about his life either but he probably has to laugh at the fact that I haven't done small things like building a simple snowman.

It's silent between us for a moment as I continue to ignore Harry's gaze, my hands curling into the sheets. All of a sudden with a deep sigh, Harry shoots up off the bed and pulls his boxers back on, giving me a look.

I already miss the warmth.

My brows furrow as I watch him redress in a hurry. He pulls his sweats back on as he throws me a glance. "Let's go."

I sit up in bed as Harry finishes redressing himself before ripping the covers off of me. Goosebumps immediately pebble on my skin. "Go where?"

"Let's go build a fuckin' snowman."

My mouth just about parts in shock as I stare up at Harry before glancing at the clock. "But it's past midnight," I tell him. Harry only scoffs, "Parks don't have a fuckin' closing time, Blue. Get dressed."

My heart swells. It swells so much that I'm afraid it's about to burst out of my chest and splatter onto the ground.

Just when I think that he can't show a softer side to him than he already has, he always finds a way to prove me wrong. Never would I imagine Harry to be the person who takes me to build a snowman, I thought it would be one of those things about me that he would certainly forget by the next day.

If I could jump his bones again I totally would, but with the way Harry is already dressed and ready to go, I know that isn't happening.

We're going to build a snowman.

With me still frozen on my bed in both shock and awe, Harry takes it upon himself to scoop up the clothes I was wearing earlier and toss them onto the bed. He's about to rifle through my drawers for presumably a sweater and undergarments but I'm quick to jump out of the bed. I can't have him find anything related to the case.

"Okay, okay," I laugh as I pull him away from my dresser. I make Harry sit on the rounded edge of my bed as I redress and go to the bathroom before grabbing my mitts and self-knitted purple hat from my winter drawer.

I can't wipe the smile off my face as I practically skip over to Harry, whose legs automatically part to make room for me between them as I stand before him, my adrenaline at an all-time high. "I'm ready, Boss," I tell him with a grin, jumping back with a laugh when he pinches my hips.

Harry follows behind me as I lead us to the front door, but not before stopping by Princess' tank. "Mom will be back soon," I tell her as my fingers run along the glass, "But say goodbye to Mr. Grump." Harry only scoffs before flicking the tank with his finger, making Princess jump and run to the other side in fright.

"Hey!" I snap, turning around to point my finger into his chest, "Be nice to her. I bet you wouldn't like it if I did that to one of your fish," I point out, keeping my glare sharp as he moves around me to throw his coat and shoes on.

"Sorry," he mutters, pulling out a pair of gloves from his coat pocket. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to her." I shrug my own coat and shoes on before patiently waiting for his apology. He gives me a look as if to ask if I'm serious and when he reads that I am, he lets out a reluctant sigh and makes his way back over to the tank, crouching down. "Sorry, Princess."

I grab my phone and keys and give Harry a big wide smile, which only widens as I hear him grumble to himself behind me as I open the door.

Once I lock my door, Harry is quick to take the lead as I follow him outside my complex and down the snowy street. It's quiet between us as we head to High Park, my feet scuffling in the powdery snow. It's silent in the streets, only a few cars passing by given the late hour. Speaking of which, I didn't notice Harry's motorcycle out front.

It doesn't take long for us to reach the park and I trail behind Harry who's guiding us deeper into it. As we reach a patch of fresh snow, I can't help but to look around at the falling snow and stick my tongue out, catching the snowflakes as they melt on my tongue.

I give myself the pleasure of shutting my eyes and feeling the cool snowflakes grace not only my tongue, but my face. It's cold but it's worth it.

I momentarily forget Harry is here with me, but when I open my eyes I find him already staring at me. I can't read the look on his face but it has me blushing regardless.

"Let's build a snowman, yeah?"

I feel like a little kid as I excitedly nod, running over to the heaps of snow already fallen on the ground. I look back to wait for Harry to come over, wanting him to take the lead so he can show me how to properly do it.

It's pretty simple, start off with a small snowball and roll it in the snow until it gets bigger and bigger. I think I'm doing great until I look over at Harry to see the huge ball he rolled and is partially leaning against as he watches me in amusement.

"You need help there, Blue?" He asks, looking at my tiny ball on the ground and I only glare at him, continuing to push mine. "I can do it on my own, thank you." I tilt my chin up at him and notice his smirk grow wider.

I turn my back towards him and it's only a moment later when I feel something hit my back with a loud splat, making me gasp. I turn around slowly, my mouth wide open as I see Harry standing there with a wide grin, another snowball in his hand as he stares at me.

"Did you just-" I begin to say when another one comes flying at me, smacking me in the chest. "Harry!"

I hear him quietly laugh, a sound I don't get to hear that often, but one that I absolutely love. I can't help but laugh myself, reaching down to grab my own fist of snow, making a ball and chucking it at him.

"Your aim is shit, babe."

I flush at his use of the nickname I've never heard before. I run over to him and he crouches down, shovelling fists of snow at me, smothering me in it.

"Harry, oh my god I'm gonna be soaked," I say and he stops his actions to smirk at me. I catch the look on his face, rolling my eyes and making my way back to my not even half rolled snowman head. "You're disgusting, you know that?"

This time he joins me, and I can't help but to stand in the snow for a moment thinking about how my mother would react to me like this. Suddenly, I feel like I'm small again, fearful of her words and feeling like I made a mistake. It almost feels wrong to be having so much fun doing something she made sure I never got to do.

Almost as if Harry can sense me lost in my head, he nudges me once. I look over at him to see his brows furrowed and a curious look on his face, but he doesn't ask me anything. Instead he walks over to the sad excuse of a rolled ball and starts rolling it, looking over his shoulder at me. "C'mon, this snowman isn't going to get a head on its own now is it?"

A grin takes over my face, thankful for his distraction and decision to not make a big deal out of me getting in my head. I would hate to ruin this night we've had and I throw away any thoughts I have lingering about my mother, running over to join him.

Throughout building our snowman, I can't help but to sing "Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on, let's go and play." Harry shoots me a glare as I continue to sing those two lines over and over again, overall resulting in him shoving me onto the ground.

What a Scrooge.

When we're finally done, I take a step back to admire our snowman, proud of the work we've done. "He's missing a fuckin' face," Harry comments, making a lightbulb in my head go off.

I reach into my pockets and pull out two of my chocolates, unwrapping them and crouching down in front of the snowman. Quickly, I place the two chocolates onto the snowman to make the eyes and use one of the wrappers as a nose. Harry scurries away for a second only to come back with a broken branch, sticking it into our snowman as the mouth.

I shove the other wrapper in my pocket and whip my phone out to take a picture of the snowman, needing this moment to be something I never forget. I look over beside Harry, seeing a soft smile on his face. "Problem solved."

I'm too focused on Harry to realize his hand is moving on the ground beside him, when suddenly a mound of snow is thrown against my face instantly giving me a brain freeze and sending chills throughout my entire body.

My mouth parts in shock and my eyes squeeze shut as I work through the coldness but Harry's low laughter rings loud in my ears. I peek an eye open and throw my own mound of snow at his face, ceasing his laughter as he stares at me in disbelief.

"Run, shark boy."

Harry scrambles to get up, taking off in the opposite direction as I run after him with snow between my hands, my laughter almost uncontrollable at this point.

I launch the snowball and nail Harry in the bottom of his spine, forcing him to turn around. He keeps his eyes on me as he bends down to scoop up some snow, shaping it into a large ball, one much larger than mine. "Peach...." Harry draws out, stalking towards me.

Cautiously, I take two steps back for every one step he takes, seeing a glint in his eyes that spells trouble with a capital T.

"Run."

As soon as those words escape past his bright red lips, I don't hesitate in turning around and running for my life, ducking around trees and snow-covered hedges to get away from Harry. I know he won't go easy on me.

All that can be heard in the dark night is the screams leaving my lips and the curses leaving Harry's, filling up the dimly lit park covered in white fluff. I feel like I'm a kid again, this time living in an alternate universe, one where I do get to experience the things I should have.

I don't know how long we stay here but while running around with Harry in the middle of the night, throwing snowballs at one another after making a snowman together, I realize that two things I never got to do as a child have now been completed.

And scarily enough, I can't think of a better person to have had by my side while doing so.

Author's Note: Something about the winter air makes sharkrry so soft :( baby :(

We love you all, see you Thursday <3 <3

A & S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 47.2K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
116K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...