SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Gi...

By _yesha_jain_

Naina was sitting in the car, disoriented. She didn't know where her life was taking her, where her relations... More

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵
Chapter - 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

575 74 56
By _yesha_jain_

The married couple stood up to earn blessings from their families, and Naina held the pallu of her dupatta while inclining down towards her in-laws. They patted their heads affectionately, and Samaina somehow managed to touch everyone's feet...Naina was feeling excessively exhausted, and on top of that this heavy lehenga was vanishing away her remaining energy. Now it was time for Bidaai, and Her family and friends were already in tears. Naina weakly approached her emotional mother and gently wiped away her precious tears from her fingers. Varsha's lips were quivering looking at her own daughter in a bridal dress, ready to bid adieu to them and begin a new chapter of her life with Sameer. She caressed her grief-stricken visage lovingly, and placed a few kisses all over her face, making Naina shed a bucket of expensive liquid in pain.

"Zyada kuch nahi kahugi. Bas apna dhyan rakhna beta." Varsha uttered, in a heavy voice, and Naina nodded her head in agreement through the continuous drops of water escaping out of her glowing eyes.

"Aap bhi." Naina raised her mother's wrinkled-coated palm, rested it on her warm cheek, and dropped a tender kiss on her wrist with closed eyes.

Naina walked towards her Father, who compromised to look over her weeping face. She said nothing and just kept her head on his chest, asking for nothing but just a warm hug before She became Parayi Dhan for him. Subhash unknowingly lifted his trembling hands, and wrapped them over his daughter's back, holding her closer to his unstably beating heart. He couldn't articulate his feelings in words at seeing his own doll being acknowledged as someone's wife now. She was as small as a beautiful barbie when He took her in his comforting arms and worshiped her closed eyes with a beaming smile. He still explicitly could remember that joyful day of his life, when Naina was born out of his beloved wife. Subhash had always been considerate and loving towards his daughters, especially Naina. Tonight while giving her hand to Sameer. He felt as if was giving away a piece of his heart, which he kept in preservation with utmost care and affection.

"Khush rehna beta...aur koi bhi zarurat lage toh tere papa zinda hai abhi...Mujhe bata dena bina dare." Subhash said in a soft voice and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Please apna dhyan rakhna Papa, please." Naina requested him in a meek tone, and He solemnly promised her through his damp eyes.

Harsh blinked his eyes hard to stronger himself, but as soon as his younger sister decked in a beautiful bridal dress came, and stood in front of him...his resolution to not cry weakened, and heartbeats quickened in a flash of a moment. Naina sucked in a deep breath, before folding her soft hands around him. Harsh clenched his fist behind his back, endeavoring to not wrap them on her delicate body. His sister continued seeking comfort and solace in his arms, but tonight, except for grief and pain she wouldn't find anything. Naina slowly raised her head at him, staring at his blank face with a gentle smile.

"Aakhri baar gale nahi lagaoge apni bitto ko?" Naina asked him in a soft voice.

Harsh slightly opened his mouth in despondency, and She could see him struggling to restrain his tremble. Naina always thought he didn't want to express his emotions to her, or He wasn't confident enough to do that. She almost turned to go, but a mild touch on her wrist glued her feet, and Harsh gently pulled her back towards him and embraced her petite figure tightly and securely in his arms. Naina felt herself on the top of the sky when her elder brother, who had always been shy and inexpressive towards his own family, hugged her in the presence of everyone...She pressed her nose against his chest, and Harsh was breathing heavily under her skin. He felt a sudden emptiness enveloping his heart. Who will annoy him now? Who will be his crime partner? Who will snatch away his part of food without an ounce of guilt? Who will watch cartoons with him in the middle of the night? Who will dance around the entire house in enthusiasm? Who will fill the void of her vivacious character? No one can ever take her place in their family. Naina was someone who always loved each of them selflessly and unconditionally.

"Sasural jaane ke baad apne Bhai ko bhool toh nahi jayegi na?" Harsh asked her with a touchy smile, and Naina violently shook her head, saying - "Aapki bitto aapko kabhi nahi bhool sakti bhai."

"I know...I love you." He said lovingly, and without further delay. She replied - "I Love You Too Bhai."

"Koi bhi problem ho toh sidha apne bhai ko call kar lena. I'm always available for you bitto." He assured her with a genuine smile, and Naina nodded her head in acknowledgment.

"Aap bhi sabka ache se dhyan rakhna, aur please...Mummy, Papa ki galtiyon par naraz mat hona aap toh jante haina ki..." Her words were interrupted by Harsh, as He said in a soft voice - "Janta hoon woh dono mujhse bahut pyar karte hai, tu fikar mat kar...bade bhai hone ka farz ache se nibhauga."

"Thank You," Naina uttered, with a sweet smile.

Prachi pouted with cuteness flowing out of her skin, and complained - "Mera number sabse last kyu aaya?"

Everyone chuckled, and Naina softly hugged her younger sister. Prachi always felt a shadow of a mother in Naina, her scolding, her slaps, her complaints, her concern, her love. Everything resembles the epitome of a Maa in her character. Having an elder sister is truly the biggest and best blessing of God. You may hate each other at times, but your love is immeasurable and unimaginable. She buries your secrets and mischief in her heart, she shares her wardrobe with you...She listens to you attentively and tries to find out a solution for your problem, she gives you warmth and comfort, she pampers you like a baby if you're not in a mood. Elder sister is someone who would curse you, hit you, mock you, and maybe even tell your lies to everyone, but She will always protect you against evil eyes and guide you to walk on the path of honesty and selflessness.

"Roz raat ko ek dose de diya karna mujhe apni daant ka...taki main bigad na jau. Ok?" Prachi ordered her elder sister with a babyish expression, and Naina pushed her lips against each other and bobbed her head in agreement.

"Have a happy married life. Di." She said solemnly, and Naina left a kiss of love and affection on her forehead.

"Thank You, Baby," Naina replied to her with a soft smile and went to hug her pregnant bhabhi.

Divisha acted to feel pain and brought fake tears in her eyes, making everyone believe that She loves Naina too much, and the fact of her Leaving their home is saddening her heart. Both Nand and Bhabhi hugged each other.

Naina's friends came rushing to her and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug...Naina wrapped her arms around the trio, and they cried senselessly without guilt. Their best friend got married today, and She was going to live a whole new life with her husband and his family...she won't come to meet them whenever they call her. She won't anymore make plans for parties or road trips, she won't anymore annoy them at unusual times...She won't anymore talk to them the entire day without fear. Everything will change, but they'll stick to one another like adhesive tape. No matter where life takes them, and on which street they land themselves. They will always be available for their friends, who are now not less than a small family.

"Yaar tune shadi kyu ki?" Prisha asked her annoyingly.

"Haan na, humne kya plan banaya tha mast Goa me saath mil kar rahege hum sare singles? Aur puri world tour karege." Aashna said with a puppy face, and Naina laughed softly.

"Ab budhaapa tere bina hi guzar na padega yaar." Heet uttered, with a cute face, and Naina twisted his ear gently, making him whimper.

"Ouch! Arey yaar...tu toh shadi hote hi ekdum violent ban gayi hai." He whined.

"Aur maaru?" She asked him teasingly.

"Nahi maate, itna krodh nahi laate." Heet replied to her sarcastically.

"Chal! Ab teri Bidaai ka time ho gaya hai...apni married life enjoy karna ache se, and give us details of your Wedding Night." The girls whispered in her ear with a naughty smile, and Naina playfully smacked their heads for being shameless.

"Pagal ho tum dono." She said annoyingly, and Heet was confusingly staring at the girls.

Finally, Naina waved her hand at everyone, and threw the particles of rice backward, letting the tears damp her flawless skin. She wasn't able to stop her cries, her heart was sinking with a need to stay back with her family like an unmarried girl. She didn't want to take such a huge responsibility on her delicate shoulders of being a wife of Sameer and daughter-in-law of Rathod Parivaar, she was certain she wouldn't ever impress her in-laws because of her irresponsible behavior. Her own people were silently crying on her vidaai, and Naina looked back at everyone for the last time before pushing herself inside the well-decorated car.

Sameer intensely stared at her crying face, and wrapped her tiny fingers around his masculine palm, tightening his hold to give her comfort, but all She felt was pain and discomfort. She politely pulled out her delicate hand from his clutch and continued looking out of the window. Sameer was taken aback by her odd behavior. He understands His wife is going through inner turmoil right now, but nothing justifies her rude demeanor towards him. He sighed, and asked her - "Do you need water?"

"No," Naina replied to him curtly.

"Did you have anything?" Sameer asked her concernedly.

"Just a slice of bread." She answered.

"Oh! I'll arrange a perfect meal for you, don't worry." He said in a soft voice.

"No need," Naina uttered, in a low voice.

"Naina, I know...you must be feeling bad right now for leaving your family, but kal subah tu jaane wali haina unke ghar pag phere ke liye...2/3 din reh lena chahiye toh." Sameer said with an understanding smile, and finally, His wife turned back to him, stared at his calm eyes, and spoke softly - "Thank You."

"Arey! Isme kya thank you, meri bhi behne hai do...ache se samjh sakta hoon." He replied to her with a tranquil smile and gestured to her to come and take some rest on his shoulder.

Naina reluctantly placed her head on his masculine shoulder and closed her eyes in exhaustion. Sameer lovingly stroked her velvety cheeks and continued kissing her forehead now and then. She felt a little comfortable in his hold, and so she snuggled more into his intense arms...making him feel delighted.

• Aashna was looking at the empty ground with a blank face, and someone tapped on her shoulder. She looked back at him, and asked - "Tum ab bhi yahi ho?"

"Haan, tum bhi toh yahi ho." He replied to her with a sweet smile.

"Umm, mera ghar toh 5 minute ki doori par hi hai...and to be honest, main yeh dekh rahi thi kaise yeh ground aaj subah tak, in fact abhi thode time pehle tak itne logo se bhara hua tha...and now suddenly everything is empty," Aashna said with a bitter smile, and Bhavin exhaled out in serenity.

"Life bhi aisi hi hoti hai, aaj itne log hai...kal unme se aadhe log nahi hoge, half of them will be busy with their work or new family, and maybe kitne aise bhi hoge jo sirf tumhara advantage leke fir hawa ki tarah gayab ho jayege. So be thankful to them jo tumhare liye ab bhi present hai itne busy schedule hone ke bawjud." Bhavin replied to her with a gentle smile, and Aashna had a twinkle of amusement in her soft eyes as She acknowledged his words.

"Apni baat kar rahe ho?" She asked him teasingly.

"Haha, nahi yaar...main toh abhi tak tumhe ache se janta bhi nahi hoon, I am talking about others' jo tumhare liye special ho...jo tumhare liye midnight me bhi available ho." He answered her honestly, and Aashna hummed in response.

"Toh jaan lo mujhe fir." She suggested.

"Really?" He asked her in surprise.

"Hmm! I mean...tum itne bure bhi nahi ho jo tumhe apna friend ban ne ka ek chance na doon." Aashna said with a cute smile, and Bhavin blushed in shyness.

"Hehe...I know, thank you for making me your friend." He uttered, with a genuine smile, and both of them shook their hands with each other.

"Ek baat puchu?" Bhavin looked at her in uncertainty.

"Haan," Aashna replied.

"Tum ladkiyon ka yeh itni thand me bhi backless blouse pehen kar shadi me aana koi born talent hota hai? Nahi, dekho ab raat ke 3:30 baje hai, usme itni zoro ki thand...approximately 22/24 degree hogi, lekin tumhe dekho, kaise model ki tarah ekdum confident hoke khadi ho. Shiver bhi nahi kar rahi bilkul. I am amazed." Bhavin asked her with a curious expression, and all He got in answer was her gentle laugh. Aashna playfully slapped him on his shoulder, and He observed how familiar she had become with him in a short period.

"Aise sawal kaha se le aate ho tum?" She asked him whimsically.

"Bas, aa jata hai." He replied to her with a sheepish smile.

"Chalo ab baad me baat karte hai, bahut raat hogayi hai...I need to leave now." Aashna apprised him.

"Sure! Should I drop you?" Bhavin asked her worriedly.

"No! Thanks...meri family yahi hai, hum sab saath me chale jayege." She replied to him.

"Oh okay, then good...so number milega?" He uttered, with a nervous smile.

"Kiska? Mere papa ka?" Aashna asked him amusingly.

"Unka kyu?" Bhavin looked at her in confusion.

"Shadi ki baat karne ke liye." She answered him with a lopsided smile, and in a blink of an eye, his face turned crimson.

"Sharmao mat! Mazak kar rahi thi. Pehle ache se jaan pehchaan toh hone do...fir baat aage badhane ki sochege." Aashna said sincerely, and Bhavin nodded his head in agreement.

"Note karo mera number." She told him the magical nine digits, and He thanked her through his wide smile.

"Chalo bye! Take care." Aashna waved her hand simply, and Bhavin reminded her in a meek voice - "Ghar pahuch kar ek message chod dena please, bahut raat hogayi na haina...I know tumhari family hai tumhare saath, but still."

"I'll text you after reaching home. Good Night." She said in a soft voice and walked towards the exit entrance, where her entire family was waiting for her.

Bhavin kept staring at her retreating figure until it pushed out of his sight. He saved her number immediately, and thought with a smile - "Dosti ka step toh successfully complete hogaya...ab beta Bhavin, madam Aashna ko ache se impress karna taki woh girlfriend ban ne ke liye raazi ho jaye."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Naina stepped into the beautifully garnished room, which reminded her that tonight is their First Night. She sighed, and approached the dressing table, she meticulously unpinned her dupatta, which fell carelessly on her alluring lower back and unclasped her necklace. The only ornament left on her beautiful skin was her Mangalsutra, she stared at herself in the mirror, and the gleaming sindoor in her hairline unbelievably gave her momentary happiness. In the meantime, Sameer walked inside their deluxe room and put a latch on the door with a smile. He glanced at his wife in affection and took long strides to cover up the tormenting distance between them. Naina was occupied with her thoughts when suddenly She felt two sets of strong hands clutching her desirably waist. A noise of whoop rolled out of her tongue, exciting him to the next level.

Sameer placed a warm kiss on the enticing base of her neckline, and Naina wriggled to release out of his firm hold. He slowly slid his tongue on the back skin of her soft ear, and She moaned unknowingly...she didn't think of making love to him right now, already She was angry at him over the fact that He sent their wedding card to her ex-fiance without her permission. Sameer lovingly lingered his lips on her approaching skin, and His wife breathed nervously.

"Tune mujhe birthday wish bhi nahi kiya. Maine kitna wait kiya, but..." Sameer expressed his sorrow for not getting a special birthday wish from his wife, and Naina closed her eyes in annoyance once the realization hit her.

"I'm sorry, woh main bhool hi gayi," Naina replied to him in a soft voice.

"Koi baat nahi! But now I want a proper wish." He demanded.

Sameer gently brought her body in front of his burning eyes, and Naina innocently looked at him with a sheet of dread spreading on her face. He leaned to claim her lips, but before that...he spoke in a husky voice - "I Love You Wifey."

He pushed his lips hungrily against her gentle ones, and Naina didn't reciprocate the kiss for a few seconds, but his crispiness weakened her knees, and She allowed him to enter her mouth. Sameer diligently twisted her tongue and sucked the vermillion liquid dropping out of her lips because of his dominant role. Naina closed her eyes in response, and wrapped her arms over his neck, deepening their kiss. They felt truly heaven while tangling their tongues with each other, their heartbeats promptly thrummed with pleasure and mirth...and the starry night seemed to be enjoying their way of romance. Sameer unhooked her heavy blouse, and gently pushed it down, not completely. He smooched her fascinating mole in zest, and Naina was thoroughly lost in his magical touch. She brushed aside her anger and surrendered herself completely to her loving husband.

Sameer didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, that is why He decided to back out, but his wild wife harshly clutched onto his shoulders, and stared deeply into his intense eyes which had a flame of burning desires. Naina was surprised at her bold behavior, she had no control over her hormones...she just wanted to break all the strings of intimacy between them, and realistically consummate their marriage. Sameer gently stroked her soft cheek, and asked - "Aren't you feeling tired?"

"I was...but not now." She answered with a seductive smile.

"I hope you remember that you have to get up early," Sameer said in a soft voice.

"Hmm! Don't you wanna make me yours?" Naina questioned him with a serene face.

"Of course, I wanna love your body right now! But..." He couldn't finish his sentence, as his wife placed her finger on his lips, and said huskily - "No ifs and buts dear hubby...I wanna have sex right now."

"Are you sure?" Sameer reconfirmed.

"Yeah totally, baby," Naina replied to him with a lopsided smile.

"Ok Jaan." He agreed, but he was still not sure about getting physical with her. She doesn't seem to be in her true senses.

Sameer placed her delicate body on the mahogany bed and gently flattened her head on the satiny cushion. Naina was half asleep by now, but still, she pulled him towards her shimmering face, and her hands locked behind his neck. His charm was magical that even after having a solid resolution to not let him kiss her, she kissed him wildly and passionately...she allowed him to touch her, to feel her warm skin, to ignite the fire of sexual closeness in her body. She gently rubbed their cold noses against each other, and Sameer opened his mouth to smooch her.

"Happy Birthday My Hubby. I Love You." Naina placed a tight kiss on his forehead, and the next moment her eyes were closed.

Sameer chuckled softly at her cuteness and replied to her in a raspy voice - "Thank You Jaan. I love you too."

"Kamal hai meri biwi yaar...mujhe excited kar ke so gayi. Ufff." He murmured with a sweet smile and disheartened stared at the wedding night decoration.

Sameer wrapped the quilt around her body and pecked her forehead lovingly. Finally from tonight his, every day will start by seeing this exquisite face of Naina...by earning a glimpse of her enticing mole. The happiness of making her his wife was indescribable. Since the day they officially got in a relationship, he had been longing to worship her body, to relish this chestnut hair from his fingers, to paint her face with his warm smooches...to cherish this beauty of his biwi his entire life. Sameer placed a rough kiss on her slightly parted lips and released a breath.

• In the morning. Naina embraced a new day with a lazy smile playing on her dry lips, and She looked at the baby sleeping beside her, snoring, and looking attractive. She caressed his rough cheek lovingly and blessed him with a tender kiss on his forehead. The first morning as his wife. She thought amusingly and recalled her words which she spoke to her husband last night due to drowsiness. She couldn't remember everything, but the steamy warm kiss appeared goosebumps on her young skin, and Naina mocked herself for having no self-control.

She pushed aside the quilt and found a gift placed on the glassy table. She picked up the box with eagerness to reveal the present for herself and found a beautiful piece of saree with a readymade blouse. Naina rested her soft palm on the fabric and felt delighted to receive such a magnificent gift on her first day after marriage. She walked inside the bathroom and got bathed under the cold shower with a fragrance of jasmine soap caressing her skin. She wasn't well experienced in wearing a saree, but before a few days of her marriage. Her mother taught her how to drape this piece of cloth around her shaped body, and she somehow managed to make her pleats.

Naina washed her waist-long hair with branded shampoo and conditioner and smoothed the texture of her tresses. She unlocked the door and went straight to the attached balcony. She was amused by the beautiful view, and the lush green trees were moving back and forth in mirth. She looked back at her sleeping husband, and wondered how he could sleep even after knowing his wife must be awake by now? She shook her head in disbelief and came inside to get ready.

She wore the red bangles, which is also acknowledged as Chooda, and put a small stone bindi in the middle of her eyebrows...She painted her empty hairline with vermilion, and Sameer was awake by now. He cutely rubbed his eyes like a baby and searched for a comforting figure. Where is his wife damn? He sat up in jerk, and almost bellowed her name, but soon his heart was pleased with seeing Naina embellishing herself with a waist-chain. It is an important tradition to wear a kamarband on the next day of marriage. Thankfully his mother kept ready all the essential things in the car, which needed today for his wife. He intensely captured the natural beauty of her back figure and stood up to cuddle with her.

Naina was preoccupied with her makeup, but soon the thickness of his beard tickled her sensitive skin, and She said sarcastically - "Aankh khul gayi aapki?"

"Haan, bahut late soya tha na," Sameer replied to her in a low voice.

"Kyun jee?" His wife questioned.

"Pata nahi yaar! Neend hi nahi aa rahi thi." He answered her.

"Acha...ab mujhe chodo, aur ready hoke aao jaldi se. Mummy ke ghar bhi jaana hai." Naina apprised him in a gentle voice.

"Yaad hai mujhe darling! But it's ok na agar thoda late jayege toh...unhe bhi pata hoga ki newly married couple ko thoda time chahiye hai ready hone me...ab aaj toh main itna late utha isliye tu bach gayi, warna saath me shower lete. Pakka." Sameer spoke with a coat of huskiness in his voice, and She blushed to the roots without her knowledge.

"Toh ab kya karne ka iraada hai aapka Mr.Rathod?" His wife asked him with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Mera mann toh aapke saath romance karne ka hai, Mr.Rathod Ki Jaan." He replied to her in a hoarse voice and left a smooth kiss on her side cheek.

"Chalo yeh bhi sahi hai...ab birthday boy ki wish unki biwi kaise puri nahi karegi?" Naina said with a loving smile, and placed her hands around his rough ones, holding them gently.

"Haye! Bas tu itna pyaar karti haina mujhse isiliye tujhe chod kar dusra kaam karne me mann nahi lagta." Sameer replied to her in a hoarse voice and brushed his lips under her earlobe.

"Toh ab kya zindagi bhar aise hi romance kar ke nikal na hai?" She asked him amusingly.

"Tu haan bol jaan...main taiyar hoon, waise bhi touchwood I have earned so much itne saalon me ki apne bacho ko bilkul financial problem nahi aayegi." He answered her with a gleaming smile, and Naina rolled her eyes at his childish behavior.

"Oh! Toh Mr.Young Rathod ko abhi se kaam se retirement chahiye hai." Naina said teasingly.

"Jiske paas tu hai, itni beautiful wife...uska kaise dil lagega kaam karne me?" Sameer asked her with a puppy face, and She smiled.

"Ab baatein hogayi ho toh chodo mujhe...breakfast karna hai, bahut bhuk lagi hai," Naina spoke with a babyish expression, and her husband turned her towards him in a swift movement.

"Breakfast me kya lena pasand karegi tu? Mere paas menu bhi hai. French Kiss, Neck Kiss. Butterfly Kiss. Smooches. American Kiss...Love Bites...aur bahut saari varieties hai. Tu apna choice bata sirf." Sameer said with twisted lips, and her eyes widened out of bewilderment after listening to his customized menu about breakfast.

"Yeh kis type ka breakfast hua?" Naina asked him.

He leaned closer to her ear, and whispered - "Breakfast Of Romance."

To be continue...

How was the update?

Any favorite scene or dialogue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 16K 61
The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and sat down on the bed waiting for him to co...
8.8K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
507 22 12
(Book one of: Replacement) [Slow update] Walking inside the house he only witnessed the darkness in whole house expect dinning area. Walking through...
8.3K 976 10
Sameer Maheshwari - A well known cricketer, he is always aggressive on the ground. His eyes had different kinds of pain while hitting any ball, which...