Polaroid | Haitani brothers

By bontengirlie

X Fem readers ˚ Β· . π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— . Β· ˚ TW: Violence / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence... More

Author's Note
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第一章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第二章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第四章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第五章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第六章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第七章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第八章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第九章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十一章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十二章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十三章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十四章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十五章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十六章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十七章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十八章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十九章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第二十章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεδΈ€η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第二十二章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεδΈ‰η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεε››η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεδΊ”η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεε…­η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεδΈƒη« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεε…«η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第二十九章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三十章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三十一章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΈ‰εδΊŒη« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三十三章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三十四章
22nd February
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
ε››εδΊŒ
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
四十七
四十八
四十九
五十
Special Chapter: Shinya
δΊ”εδΊŒ
五十三
五十四
五十五
五十六
五十七
五十八
五十九
六十
终

(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三十五章

1.8K 92 17
By bontengirlie

[A/N: Listen to the song if you want to for an extra punch!]

"BANG! BANG! BANG!" loud gunshots pierced through the air, silencing the pants and exhaustion of everyone fighting.

You shot your eyes to the source, your eyes widen in terror when you saw Izana laying on the ground beside Kakucho with 3 gunshot wounds on his chest. His chest moved up and down with great efforts every time, his punctured lungs made it hard for him to breathe.

You turn to face the culprit—Kisaki. He has the same shocked expression on his face, he was surprised that someone like Izana who cared for nobody would use himself as a shield. Izana — the same person who lives to ruin and instills fear on people ended up dying because of a servant.

A loud engine roared, you saw Hanma speeding a bike towards Kisaki. He grabbed Kisaki by his torso with ease and sped away. 

"Y/N!" Ran called out to you, he was crouching near the 2 lifeless bodies on the floor. He tossed a set of keys to you, you jumped up to catch it. "Do what you have to and come back. We'll see you at dinner." he smiled at you.

You nodded and ran towards Ran's bike, you got on it and called out to Takemitchi. "LET'S GO." He nodded and hopped onto the passenger seat, you sped away instantaneously, trailing the duo that left earlier.

The bike in front crashed and skidded, Takemichi hopped off the bike and made his way towards Kisaki. You saw Hanma holding a pole behind Takemitchi, he was about to swing it on the male's head but you kicked his arm, releasing his grip from the pole.

Kisaki stood up and scurried away, "TAKEMICHI, GO AFTER HIM. Leave Hanma to me!" Takemichi nodded and ran after the rat— 'I believe in you, Takemichi.'

Hanma smirked at you, he combed through his hair with one hand. "I usually only hit on girls ♡ but I'll make an exception today and fight you." 

You straightened your fist and fixed your leg posture into a fighting stance, waving your fingers inward as an invitation for him to land the first blow. He wasted no time and charged straight into you—

You relentlessly chased after Kisaki, he made multiple turns as if leading you to a fixed destination. You don't care about his tricks anymore, you must stop him before more loses their life! You followed him inside an entrance, metal fences caged the area to fend it from outside.

Kisaki stood in the middle of the piece of land, the sandy ground was soft and slightly muddy due to melted snow. Large concrete poles and steel girders spread around the area, stacking up like Jenga pieces. An unfinished 3 storeys building stood tall ahead, there were huge openings that were not covered with walls, exposing the interior.

You went into a fistfight with Kisaki after he admitted all his foiled plans. Amidst the arguments you saw images of him proposing to Hina in your head, could it be..?

Heavy breathing and sweat trailed down your face, your knuckles were red and bruised up. You could taste iron in your mouth, your head was bleeding profusely. When you were not paying attention, Hanma picked up the metal pole and struck your head with it. The male finally collapsed in front of you, you kept the dagger and wore it over your head. 

You used your new sedative on Ran earlier, it has the ability to knock anyone out the moment it penetrates the skin at the expense of a short-lasting effect. You did not expect that you would've to utilize it on Ran, thus you didn't prepare another dose. You had to use another toxin on Hanma but this would take 15 minutes for it to take effect. The pros of it being able to paralyze your victims for hours, and thank god it finally did. 

"You're strong but not enough to win against science" you smirked and hop on the bike, Hanma chuckled and watched you disappear into the distance. 'I guess I was defeated, Kisaki.'

"TAKEMICHI" you parked the bike and hop off, you saw him aiming a gun at Kisaki. Kisaki looked at you and let out a devious grin causing the hairs on the back of your neck to stand— how the fuck is he laughing in this situation?

"Takemichi put the gun down! You said you wanted to marry Hina right? You can't marry her if you go to jail for murder!" you tried to convince the angered male, you completely understood his anger towards Kisaki but you can't let him deal the finishing blow to Kisaki. Takemichi tried too hard to save everyone; he deserves to be happy and enjoy the future he tried so hard to secure.

"Y/n— it's you. You fucking bitch always showing up to fuck me over! You should've left and disappeared the first time, why the fuck did you have to show up again?! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. You'll die now!! I'LL BE THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF TAKING OVER YOUR POSITION IN BANRYU" the brown-haired figure laughed, her eyes were bloodshot dark circles hovering under her eyes like clouds. 

She covered her mouth to contain her excitement, the adrenaline rush gave her euphoria. She let out an orgasmic moan and tightened her legs when the throbbing intensified in her nether region. She took out a gun from her waistband and shot the rope ahead of her.

BANG!

All of you turn your gaze to the roar, you stood rooted when you spot a familiar figure standing on the 3rd storey of the concrete building. A smile plastered across her face— "Maya..." you were too shocked to react, what's happening right now? Why is Maya here? Huh?

"YOU BITCH, THAT WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN" Kisaki yelled at the top of his lungs, snapping you out from the train of thoughts. You saw Kisaki trying to get out of the way, you immediately look up and saw multiple large concrete poles plunging from the crane's lifting hook. Time seems to slow down for you as the concrete was slowly making its way down.

Your body acted instinctively, you kicked Takemitchi away with all your strength and sprinted towards Kisaki. You tackled and grab him from behind, restricting his movements to prevent him from escaping.

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Takemitchi yelled out to you when he landed a few ft away from you. You let out a sigh of relief when you realized that he was out of the danger zone— you didn't mind this outcome. You had already planned on killing Kisaki when you found out Emma died because of him, you just didn't want Takemitchi to get into trouble for this. 

You were satisfied to give your life up knowing Kisaki is probably pissing himself right now. Who knew that his plan to kill you would result in his own death— he ruined so many lives and it is about time for him to reap what he sows. 'You finally succeeded, Takemitchi.'

"Tell the brothers I'm sorry I won't be able to join them for dinner or take over Japan together." you smiled, a tear escaped your eyes, Kisaki was struggling in your grasp and hurling every insults possible at you but it was futile because you are stronger than him. 

Memories came rushing back to you, you saw your mother and Keisuke. 'I'm coming to see you soon, Momma and Keisuke.' a final smile erupts on your face before the heavy concrete crushed your body, immense pain was all you felt as you draw into darkness.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[A/N: I hope this chapter was exciting after multiple boring chapters]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 13.7K 27
[π›π¨π§π­πžπ§!𝐑.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 π‚π‡πˆπ‹πƒ, ππŽπ“ π˜πŽπ”π‘π’." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
212K 8.4K 55
β€’badly written given the fact that I'm still not experienced in writing yetπŸ˜“πŸ˜“ ━━ COMPLETED ━━ HAITANI BROTHERS X ━━...
34.5K 1.1K 37
After Ran was given an ultimatum by his younger brother to choose between the Tenjiku Gang and his long term girlfriend of 3 years. Ran makes the cho...
251K 12.6K 51
[COMPLETE βœ…] ο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ A strange encounter with a bizarre creature occured to a certain Yakuza one day. Rindou Ha...