fαllíng fσr hєr αgαín (DROPPE...

De sanjuzz

Shivay and Anika. They found their soulmates in eachother. But what made them seperate? What if she came back... Mais

plot
1•His Proposal💍
2•AniOmRu 😍
3•Kyu Eise Hogaye Ham Tum Juda
4•Badlav
5•PA(1)
6•PA(2)
7•PA(3)
8•Meeting her again
9•Really moved on?
new cover
10•Durr Hoke Bhi Paas Hei
11•Mission Shivika Chipkao 🤟
12•Billuji-Princess Time
13•Shivay at Anika's Place
14•Plan 1 success
15•Perfect Plan
16•SSO v/s VS
new story
17•Anika in Shivay's office
thank you guysss
18•Shivika in a Cabin
rewinding the story
19•Shivay got to know something😕
20•Finally Khanna-Shivay reunion
Promo🤧
21•A little Secret revealed😶
22•Veer's proposal and Anika's plan
23•SSO is Back
24•Shivay's Shocking Surprise
25•Anika's Faith
26•Shivay-Veer Talk
27•A shoulder to cry
28•What's happening here?
A/N
29•Tied With Eachother ❤
30•Confessing Their Heartout
31•Flirty Shivay and Lioness Anika
32•Who The Hell Is HE?
33•Some Romace And a Tint Of Anger
34•HE Is Here
35•The Plan Begins
36•An Unknown call and His Princess
37•Ranvi is found
38•Khanna? Screams? Fufa Ji?
39•Fufa Is Out And His Daughter?
41• To London✈️
42• Shivay and Veer
Love You Zindagi Dobara
43• Shivay and Veer Back from Hospital
44• Cheapda is Awake ✌️
45• A Kiss and The Most Awaited Day
46• In The Club
47• Ranvi's Birthday
48• The Accident
49• Remembering The Past
50• The F Word That Snatched His Sleep And Peace
51•The Night Of Union
52• Something Wrong With Ranvi

40• Ranvi? Bhavya?

375 78 65
De sanjuzz

Guys.... In the previous chapter, i wrote Veer in the place of Rishi. Its Rishi whom Ranjeet had kidnapped in the childhood. Am sorry for the inconvenience. I have already changed it in the previous capter. Once again sorry. I have already posted one chappy today, so its the 2nd update today. Read that before reading this. I updated this chappy, because i was excited for this one 😬. I don't know if you find it good or not but i do. You know, pehle khud apne kaam ko pasand karna chahiye, tabhi saamne wale pasand karenge 🤧🤧🤧. Thats just said by me 🤣. Leave it guys😛.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

As soon as Om asked the question, Anika and Shivay looked at eachother.

"Bhavu, take Ranvi to the room and you both sleep okay?" Anika asked caressing Bhavya's face.

"No, i too wanna hear what you guys are talking." Bhavya said stubbornly. Anika looked at Shivay. He nodded his head and came to them.

"Baccha, won't you listen to your jiju?" Shivay asked cupping her face. Bhavya nodded her head pouting like a baby.

"Dekho, we are gonna talk about something scary. Do you wanna hear it? Won't you get bad dreams?" He asked as her eyes widened in horror.

"I don't wanna hear it. I will go to my room. Please anybody accompany me, i feel scary." She said scared, clutching into Shivay's arm. Rudy came to her.

"Come, will make you both sleep." He said as he picked up an already sleepy Ranvi from the couch and Bhavya immediately scooted into Rudy. He held her from shoulder with one hand and in the other one, he held sleeping Ranvi.

"Bhaiya, I'll be back. Just wait for me." He said turning his face to Shivay, who nodded in response.

*********

Reaching the room, Rudy kept Ranvi on the bed carefully, without disturbing her sleep. Bhavya was clutching into his shirt all the time. He turned to Bhavya after lying Ranvi on the bed carefully. He smiled at her innocence.

"Come." He held her from shoulder and made her sit on the bed.

"Lie down." He said but she shook her head in no. Rudy raised his eyebrows gesturing why.

"Promise me that you won't go until i sleep." She said making him smile. He nodded his head making her smile. She lied beside Ranvi happily. Rudy sat on the chair beside the bed holding her hand in his. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but was unable.

"What happened Bhavu? Why are you not sleeping?" Rudy asked cupping her face.

"I am not able to sleep. Rudy, will you sit beside me?" She asked confusing him.

"I am already sitting beside you na." Rudy asked frowning.

"Oho Rudy, i asked will you sit beside me on the bed, not on the chair." She said dramatically making him chuckle.

He got up from the chair and sat beside her, his back resing on the bed rest. Bhavya immediately hugged him keeping her head on his chest taking him into surprise. Nevertheless, he smiled at her antics and wrapped his hands around her. She kept her one hand on his chest just above his heart. Rudy kept his one hand on hers. And his other one hand wrapped around her shoulder, and he used it to caress her head. She slowly fell into sleep on his chest. Rudy looked at the sleeping Bhavya and smiled. He kissed her head and slowly kept her head on the pillow. Getting up from the bed, he wrapped both Bhavya and Ranvi with the duvet and smiled. He bend down and kissed Ranvi's forehead and came to Bhavya. Bending down, he kissed her forehead as well.

"I love you." He whispered joining his forehead with her. He looked at her face and kissed her cheeks before walking out of the room.

*************

Rudy came to the hall and saw everyone waiting for him. He came and sat beside Anika while her other side was occupied by Om. Shivay Khanna and Gauri sat opposite to them. Om gestured Shivay to start. He took a long breath and looked at Anika, who nodded her head.

"We had decided that after our drama of fake angry and throwing her out, we will meet at the airport in the evening, and we will go to America until we solve the problem. But when i reached the airport, i didn't saw her. And one of the guard gave me a letter which was written by Anika." Shivay said looking at her, hurt visible in his eyes. She looked down in guilt.

"She had wrote in it that, she can't come with me to America as she is going somewhere else. Prinku, our Prinku was also with her. We had decided that me her and her brother will go to America. But in that letter she wrote that, our Prinku and her brother Ranveer love eachother. They were studying in the same university. On the day Prinku was coming back to OM to surprise us. But she got to know all these and thought that its real. So she took a promise that Anika won't tell me about their whereabouts until Prinku says. She thought that because of our fight, I'll neglect their love. And they left from there without informing me anything." Shivay said as his eyes got moisturised.

"But you told me that your sister was at LA for her further studies." Gauri asked.

"Yes i told you it, but what would have i replied you when you asked me about my sister? That i don't know where she is? That i am unable to find out my sister after being so powerful?" Shivay asked as his voice chocked. Gauri hugged him mumbling a sorry.

"Its okay baccha." He replied clearing his throat.

"I tried my best to make her understand that these all are fake. Me and Shivay didn't fought with eachother. But she was not listening to me. So i had to agree with her. We left to London." Anika completed the other part of the story, Shivay said.  Shivay continued.

"I tried my best to find them. But she used all her powers and hide their identity. I started to travel all over the world just to find them. You guys remeber i was travelling for one or another deal from one country to another?" All nodded their head.

"In that process i met Gauri. And she became my sister. I didn't knew that she is Anika's sister. Or else i would have found her long ago." Shivay said looking at Gauri who was already looking at him.

"After two years i got to know that Our Prinku and Ranveer died in an accident. But still i was unable to find their whereabouts." Shivay said as he looked straight into Anika's eyes.

"It was me who informed him about their death as an unknown. Our business rivals were behind us so we couldn't come infront. I had to keep our whereabouts secret. As you all know Ranvi is...." Rudy cut her inbetween.

"Bhabhi..." He called her inorder to stop her from saying further, eying Shivay, who rolled his eyes at him.

"He knows." Anika said shocking the clan except Shivay who nodded his head in agreement.

"But how?"

"When?"

"And how do you know that he knows it?"

It was Om, Rudy and Khanna's response respectively.

"I told you guys that one day Shivay came to my home, and hugged Ranvi emotionally. More than that, he hugged me thanking me. I was confused at first. But his look on Ranvi and the way he thanked me and his further behaviour towards her made my mind clear. And i knew that he got to know the things." Anika said and everyone looked at Anika and Shivay with wide open mouth and eyes.

"And about me finding about Ranvi... Actually, i had hired a Private Investigator secretly." Shivay said shrugging his shoulders.

"On the same day of the accident, i met Veer. He helped me and Gauri and he was with us, when we needed the support." Anika said looking towards Gauri who nodded her head.

"As you all know that Ranvi is Ranveer and Prinku's daughter,
Me, Anika dii, Ranveer, Prinku and Bhavya were going for shopping along with Ranvi who was 3 month old. After dropping me dii and Bhavya at the shopping mall along with Ranvi, Prinku and Ranveer were going to his friend to give him some packet. As they were crossing the car into the other side, a truck came and hit his car. Car got blasted and.... And they...." Gauri cried bowing her head. Shivay instantly wrapped his hands around her, himself crying. Everyone were in crying mess. Somehow Gauri controlled her cries.

"That day, we forgot Ranvi's milk bottle in the car and she was crying unlike than usual. So i told Bhavya to bring it before Ranveer and Prinku leaves. Ranvi was with me. Bhavya witnessed the accident and when we heard the sound of the blast, me and  Anika dii came there. We saw the car and Bhavya lying on the floor. We didn't knew what to do. It was just me and Anika dii. That too with the little Ranvi." Gauri said trying hard to control her cries. Om supported Anika while Shivay was supporting Gauri. Khanna noticed Rudy, who was just staring at the floor, tears flowing uncontrollably all the while.

"That time it was only Veer, who helped us to take Bhavya into the hospital and then, in completing Ranveer and Prinku's last rituals. Doctor said that Bhavya lost her mental balance. She was just a 5 year old kid by mind. And i left with two kids to handle. Me and Gauri tried our best to give her the best treatment in the world. But every doctors said that they can't do anything. Its upon god, that if she could gaing her mental balance back." Anika said crying silently, tears continuously flowing from her eyes. She composed herself.

"Veer was with us all the while, supporting us. Thats how we became best friends." She said thanking Veer a thousand times in her heart.

All sat there in silence for some time. Clock striked 4 in the morning, bringing all of them from their respective thoughts.

Rudy wiped his tears away and stood up. All looked at him as he walked into Bhavya and Ranvi's room. Rest of all got up from their seats and followed him.

*************

Reaching the room, Rudy walked towards the bed. He sat beside Ranvi looking into her face. She was so innocent. Unknown about the truth about her parents. Her innocent heart thinks Shivay and Anika as her parents.

Rudy reached his hands into her head caressing it affectionately. His tears flowing down continuously. He got up and bend down, kissing her forehead, keeping his lips there for sometime. He sobbed staying in the same position. Shivay Anika  Om Khanna and Gauri stood at the door, witnessing it with wet eyes.

Rudy came to the other side, towards Bhavya, who was sleeping with a frown. Rudy sat beside her and caressed her cheeks. He looked at her innocent face, before bending down and kissing her forehead. As soon his lips lingered into her skin, her frown flew away and a smile crept on her lips. Everyone smiled at the scenario. All walked in towards Rudy.

"Rudy..." Shivay kept his hand on Rudy's shoulder. He immediately got up from the bed, turned towards Shivay, crushing him into a tight hug.

"I want her Bhaiya, i love my Bhavya. I can't lose her. I want her all fine. I want to make her normal. I want to give her a beautiful life ahead." He said crying loud hugging Shivay. He patted Rudy's back while caressing his head with the other hand. Rudy broke the hug and came to Anika. He held her both palms into his.

"I promise bhabhi, I'll take care of her. I'll keep her like a princess, my princess. Please let me be with her, let me take care of her please Bhabhi, please....." He said crying. He sat collapsed on the floor crying.

"Please bhabhi... Please...." Rudy said touching her feet. Anika gasped in shock and sat infront of him into her knees. She cupped his face lovingly.

"What are you doing Rudy? I know you love her. I know you'll not keep her like a princess but as a queen. I trust you. And i know, she also loves you. She is yours, i don't want any promise to trust you. She is all safe in your hands. I know it. And we'll together bring back our old Bhavya."  She said lovingly.

Rudy was looking into her eyes all the while. As soon as she completed her words, he hugged her tightly, mumbling thank you continuously. Anika caressed his head as her eyes moved towards Shivay, who was looking at them with a smile. He was adoring their bond. She handles his trio kids , Om Khanna and Rudy more than he could, just like a mother. And he is proud of her. There was a proud twinkling in his eyes. Om and Khanna sat beside them and hugged both of them from either side. Gauri was standing beside Shivay looking at the devars - bhabhi bond. Shivay caressed her head lovingly, who smiled at him. He returned it back pulling her into a hug with a kiss on the top of her head.

**************

Bhavya opened her eyes only to see the room filled with her siblings. Rudy was beside Ranvi, making her sleep between him and Bhavya. Shivay and Anika were on the couch, her lying over him, where he had clutched her into him protectively. Om and Gauri were on the other couch just beside Shivika's. Lying beside eachother. He had held her into his chest. Khanna was sleeping, keeping his head on the desk, sitting on the chair.

Bhavya looked at the duo couple and pouted looking towards Rudy, who had held Ranvi into him. She got down from the bed and walked to Rudy's side. She poked her finger into his muscles. He opened his eyes groaning and saw a grumpy Bhavya.

"What happened baccha, why are you standing there?" He asked in his sleepy voice. She said nothing but looked at the couples. He also followed her gaze and smiled at her gesturing.

He moved Ranvi into the other side, without disturbing her sleep, before shifting himself a little. She smiled widely, when he gestured her beside him. She lied beside him keeping her head on his chest, wrapping her hands around him. Ranvi turned to him and she also wrapped her hand on him. He smiled hugging them both into him, before kissing their head, and drifted into sleep again.

***************

Rudy opened his eyes only to witness his bhaiyas and bhabhis looking at him with a raised eyebrows, ready to tease him. He rolled his eyes at them. Keeping both Ranvi and Bhavya's head on the pillow, he got up from the bed.

"Before teasing me, just know that both my Bhabhis were literally lying on my both bhaiyas. And i have pics. If you want, i can make it viral." Rudy said raising his eyebrows at them. Anika Shivay Om and Gauri looked at him blinking their eyes, while Rudy and Khanna suppressed their laugh looking at them.

"Okay, lets make breakfast. We have to do the packing and catch the flight at the noon. Lets complete the works." Om said and everyone nodded their head.

"Me and Gauri are going to Office to wrap up everything." Shivay said and others nodded their head in understanding. All left to their works after completing breakfast. After all they are going to meet the elders and Veer after whole 1 month.

*************

Heya guys....

Hope you all liked the chappy.....

Please tell me if you have any confusion about the previous and this chapter....

Read and enjoy....

Love
Athi❤

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

31.2K 2.5K 10
Even before they could realise what they had between them was something very magical and pure - Love! Things went wrong. Now that realisation dawns...
107K 12.7K 49
You know when I had saw her first time my breath had been stopped. I felt different that time. As her rounded black eyes caught with my blue eyes...
83.1K 5.4K 41
Plot credit : @patatoto @shifa_avneil Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a buisnessmen who is perfect in everything started falling for a girl named Anika. But ev...
50.7K 6.8K 20
Shivaay, in desperate need of a house, finally found a place to live, a haunted house. Anika, a prisoned soul, gets angry when she saw another human...