SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Gi...

By _yesha_jain_

Naina was sitting in the car, disoriented. She didn't know where her life was taking her, where her relations... More

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵
Chapter - 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

485 70 89
By _yesha_jain_

Today was the last day of Practice, and Sameer and his squad were going to dance together. They all were waiting for the renowned Late-Comer Bhavin Gandhi. Naina was also there, hence her fiance wanted her to be in front of him so that He could dance enthusiastically. She was sitting on the square cube-shaped comfortable chair, Yashvi was playing a game on her phone, Sameer was chatting with Viranch...and The choreographer was frequently looking up at the clock, wondering how much time this group of irresponsible people would waste?

"Itna toh koi Donald Trump ka wait nahi karta hoga, jitna tum log sab mujhse karwa rahe ho." The choreographer said annoyingly.

"Kisi ne mujh haseen ko yaad kiya?" Bhavin made his entry into the dance studio with a heroic smile, and Everyone looked back at him exasperatedly.

But what freaked out Naina was the female doggy standing beside Bhavin. OMG! How could this happen? She fearfully glanced at her fiance, who was scolding Bhavin for arriving pretty late. Yashvi knelt in front of the cute animal and cuddled with her feathery body. Naina couldn't believe everyone here wasn't afraid of dogs...How should she escape from this maze? Sameer accidentally swerved his head in her direction and saw her shivering with dread at seeing Falguni.

"Kya hua baby?" Sameer asked her in perplexity.

"Umm...nothing," Naina said with a forceful smile. All the time her scared-like-kitten eyes were stuck on Falguni, who was jumping upwards to draw the attention of Bhavin towards her.

"I wanna tell you something in private, please come out of the studio." Naina messaged her fiance, and Sameer immediately opened his phone, read her text, and nodded his head in agreement.

"Ok guys! I'll catch you soon. Need to attend an important call." He made an excuse to his friends and gestured to Naina to leave the studio along with him.

"Mujhe bhi yaad aaya, I need to call my designer to ask if lehenga ready hua ya nahi." She said with a small smile and instantly scooted away.

"What happened Jaan?" Sameer asked her, as soon as they were alone.

"Pehle promise karo mazak nahi banaoge," Naina said panicking.

"No Jaan, I promise...main mazak bilkul nahi banauga, now tell me, what happened?" He asked her with a sincere smile.

"Actually...mujhe...mujhe ummm kaise batau." Naina was fiddling with her fingers, and the way She was stammering was an indication that the matter was either serious or She was making a mountain out of a molehill.

"I am afraid of dogs." She finally expressed her fear regarding dogs, and Sameer stared at her bothered expression with a calm face.

But soon, The atmosphere was filled with the noise of his laughter, as He failed miserably in restraining his laugh at seeing her freaked out face. Naina angrily looked at her fiance, who was having his own entertaining time.

"Maine kaha tha na mazak mat banana." She asked him ragefully.

"Maine sirf yeh promise kiya tha jaan ki main mazak nahi banauga, jo maine sach me nahi banaya...par hasunga bhi nahi aisa kuch mention nahi kiya tha," Sameer replied to her with an innocent smile, and Naina slapped him on his biceps with an Infuriated expression, which inflicted him pain.

"Tune mujhe kabhi bataya kyu nahi." He asked her with a light of amusement sparkling in his eyes.

"Maine kya University se top kiya hai jo sabko batau," Naina answered him with a frenzied visage, and Sameer understood that his fiance has lost control over her brain.

"Ok relax...take a deep breath." Sameer said with a sweet smile, and She curved a pout on her lips while saying - "Ab kya kare? Mujhe bahut darr lagta hai doggies se."

"Noted, shadi ke baad agar tu mujhe romance nahi karne dengi na, toh main tujhe doggy ke saath ek room me band kar dunga." He said teasingly, only to get one slap on his face.

"Promise kiya tha na mazak nahi banaoge?" Naina asked him aggressively.

"Haan, theek hai...nahi karta mazak," Sameer said reluctantly.

"Kuch karo na yaar Sameer, socho agar yeh engagement me aayi...ya shadi me...aur mere designer lehenge ke peeche padh gayi toh?? Main tumse shadi kaise karugi?" She spoke with an appalled face, and Sameer quickly shook his head, saying - "Aisa nahi hoga, mushkil se toh tere se shadi ho rahi hai."

"Toh fir kuch arrangements karo na is doggy ko kahi door rakh ne ki mujhse...ya toh mandap me yeh aayegi ya fir main." Naina said with a stern visage, and He funnily replied to her - "Hatt Pagal...kaha tere saath maine itne romance ke sapne dekhe hai, aur tu mujhe us Falguni ke saath baand rahi hai."

"Ab yeh Falguni kaun hai?" Naina asked him irritatingly.

"Teri best friend re...soch soch ache se kaun hogi." Sameer teased her.

"Dekho, I'm already angry...don't test my patience." She said annoyingly.

"Ugh! Falguni Bhavin ki doggy ka naam hai yaar." He apprised her.

"Falguni Pathak?" Naina asked him with a shocked face.

"Hatt...singer Falguni Pathak toh mast gaane gati hai, Maine payal hai chankai...ab toh aa jaa o Harjai...O ho ho oh oh, o ho ho oh oh, aur yeh wali Falguni toh sirf bhaukti rehti hai sara din," Sameer said with a puppy face, and His fiance squinted her eyes dangerously.

"Gaana bhi dhang se nahi gaa sakte na tum...it's Maine Payal Hai Chankai, Phir Kyon Aaya Na Harjai." Naina corrected his mistake with an enraged face.

"Fine, tujhe kya karna...aur yeh Aap se sidha Tum pe aagayi tu toh," Sameer said with a lopsided smile, and She felt a little embarrassed.

"I Am Sorry," Naina uttered, in a soft voice.

"Meri Jaan...I don't have any problem, tu mujhe Tum kahe...Tu kahe it doesn't matter, because respect dil me honi chahiye hai, sirf zubaan pe nahi." Sameer said sincerely and lightly pecked her forehead.

"So is it fine if I call you Tum?" She asked him.

"Yup totally." He replied to her with a sweet smile.

"But...mere gharwalo ke saamne please please mujhe Aap hi kehna, because you know...my mom is a little conservative. She still believes that a wife should respect her husband by giving him the position of AAP and Ji. However, I genuinely override her thoughts." Sameer said with a helpless expression and shrugged off his broad shoulders.

"Aww, baby! Don't worry...main tumhari izzat ko dhyan me rakh kar sabke saamne Tum nahi kahugi...sirf Ae Ji...Suno Ji niklega mere muh se." Naina assured him with a beautiful smile, and He giggled when She called him Baby.

"It sounds good." He said shyly.

"What?" She asked him cluelessly.

"Baby word tere muh se mere liye," Sameer answered her with a flushed face.

"Oh! But I was thinking of calling you Honey, or else Romeo." Naina said with a seductive smile, and The crowd was looking at the duo in amazement.

"Saiyaan Ji bhi sounds exciting." He uttered, in a husky voice.

"Done...jo dil me aayega woh kahugi, but sirf akele me." She said normally.

"Haan, theek hai, koi baat nahi...akele me toh tu jo kehna chahe keh sakti hai...Banda pura tera ka tera hai meri jaan." Sameer opened his arms to welcome her in a tight embrace, and Naina slapped her forehead in embarrassment.

"Yeh koi jagah hai hug karne ki?" She asked him.

"Oho! badi private ladki hain tu toh yaar, sab kuch akele me karne ko chahiye hai." He teased her with a cute smile, and A gentle giggle wafted out of her mouth.

"Mera mind change hua na, toh akele me bhi nahi karne dungi kuch." Naina threatened him in a fake stern voice.

"Nahi nahi, private toh main hoon. Bas khush?" Sameer said dramatically, and both of them laughed together wholeheartedly.

"Chal tu car ke andar wait kar apne is honey ka...Main dekh kaise us Doggy ko meri jaan ki salamati ke liye bhagata hoon." He lovingly patted her cheek and confidently walked inside the Dance Studio.

Everyone was practicing diligently, and The choreographer was teaching them when and how to lift their feet. Sameer glanced at Falguni, who was sitting on the chair with an excited face. He approached Bhavin, and asked him in a low voice - "Yaar ek baat bata...yeh teri jo Falguni hai, uski koi weakness hai?"

"Haan haina...kyu?" Bhavin asked him while dancing.

"Bas awe hi pooch raha tha yaar, badi cute haina yeh...dekh kar lagta nahi ki iski koi weakness hogi," Sameer replied to him in a genius way.

"Sachi, bahut cute hai yaar...koi ise dekh kar nahi bol sakta ki iski weakness male doggy hai. Jab bhi garden ghumane le jata hoon waha yeh sab male doggies ko dekh kar uchal ne lagti hai." Bhavin said with an emotional smile and adored his Falguni.

"Oh acha...great," Sameer uttered, with an evil smile.

"Yaar sun na...Bhabhi ki woh friend haina 2nd number wali, yaar uske saath kuch setting hoti ho toh karwana, badi awesome hai bro." Bhavin spoke with a dreamy smile, and Sameer contemplated for a while before nodding his head in yes.

"Don't worry bro! Dekh ab tu kaise teri setting karata hoon teri bhabhi ki dost ke saath." Sameer assured him with a wide smile, and Bhavin hugged him emotionally.

"I Love You Yaar." He said lovingly.

Sameer patted his back, and went towards Viranch, and whispered something in his ear with a lopsided smile. Viranch laughed at his plan and gave a thumbs up.

      •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Haldi ceremony was done with countless teasing and humorous comments about the couple, and Samaina flushed out in embarrassment...There was a momentary eye-lock between Prachi and Lovely, but they instantly turned away their heads, everyone pulled the exquisite groom and bride for the dance performance, and The song was making the audience squeal in enthusiasm.

"Oh kudiyon gud kine khaleya. Sweety...Gud wali chai kine peete, Sweety! Bhua ji da naada kinne khincheya (haa!) Oh khinch ke mare kinne seeti...Ha...Ha."

"Oh chhaddo ji chhaddo
Jaake pakdo woh halwai
Ke jisne gud ki bana di mithai
Oh sabko baat hai yeh samjhai."

Heet teased pissed off Prisha by slightly brushing his masculine arms against her soft ones, and winked at her - "Oh gud naalo ishq mitha…burrrrahhhh...Oh gud naalo ishq mitha, oye hoye...Oh gud naalo ishq mitha, aaye haye...Oh Rabba lag na kise nu jaave, Gud naalo ishq mitha...oye."

She had a smile on her lips without her knowledge, and Everyone was delighted beyond words.

Nikunj placed his hand on his heart with a sweet smile and sang lovingly while looking at his beautiful wife - "Sohni mera dil le gayi, oye hoye...Haye kudi meri jaan le gayi, aaye haye...Oh mujhko yaar koi toh bachaye...Gud naalo ishq mitha."

The first day went smoothly, and tomorrow it was the Mehendi Function at both Naina's Place and Sameer's Place.

Naina was decked in a violent blouse and lehenga, with lavender color dupatta pinned meticulously on her slender shoulder. It was sleeveless because She had to decorate her hands with shades of love...Naina elegantly sat down on the cushiony sofa, with two pillows placed on either side. The Mehendi artists commenced their work, and meanwhile, Varsha was checking the arrangements of refreshments and snacks for the guests. Divisha was taking a rest, and she felt extremely relaxed even amongst the chaos all around the hall. Aashna and Prisha were sitting beside the Bride-to-be, and the glow on Naina's face was unbeatable...She was avidly staring at the designs being drawn in her palms, and suddenly something stuck in her mind, making her grin.

"Umm suno, jaha S letter likhoge na...wahan I Love You bhi likhna ekdum small letters me." Naina requested the designer with a nervous smile, and Her friends heard her.

"Oho...I Love You and all, haan." Aashna teased her by hitting her elbow from her arms.

"Shut Up." Naina lowered her head, with a blushing visage.

Prachi was capturing the entire scene of the hall in her camera, and She approached the beautiful bride with a sweet smile, and spoke aloud - "Jijajiiiiiii Look at your dulhan...aaj se pehle kabhi itni pyari nahi lagi mujhe yeh ladki."

"Hatt," Naina said with a cute smile.

"Haan aapke raste me humari kya jagah...ab toh sirf ek hi naam aapki rahon me chalega. SAMEER." Prachi teased her elder sister with a lopsided smile, and Naina couldn't even hide her face which was coated with a thick streak of red color.

On the other hand, at Rathod's place - Every lady was singing traditional songs with round dhol hanging around their neck. Sameer was sitting amongst everyone with a coy smile, and his friends were entertaining the audience by doing silly acts. Viranch forced the groom to join them, and Bhavin wrapped the dupatta over his head and acted as a Sharmayi Hui Dulhaniya.

"Kudiyan de vich phire hansdi kheldi...Ho gut di parandi teri naag waang meldi."

Sameer did a romantic dance with Bhavin, and everyone was laughing hysterically looking at the fake dulhan...The song was doubling everyone's excitement even more.

"Kudiyan de vich phire hansdi kheldi...College na jaave ni tu naag waang meldi."

Sameer bent over his knee, and enthusiastically opened his arms for Bhavin with a wide smile, and Bhavin looked away to the crowd with a shy smile. He pressed his lips together in fake nervousness and put the fabric of dupatta in his mouth.

"Aashikan nu daras dikhaya karo ji
Kabhi Sadi gali bhool ke vi aaya karo ji...Kabhi Sadi gali bhool ke vi aaya karo ji. Kabhi Sadi gali bhool ke vi."

Bhavin dramatically placed his palm over his throbbing heart, and let out a sound of Haye Daiyan." Seductively, Sameer romantically placed a kiss on the back skin of his hand, and He breathed in shyness. The environment was painted with continuous laughter and applause from everyone for doing their entertainment, and Reha clicked the picture, and sent it to her Naina Bhabhi with a caption - "Yay! Shadi ke do din pehle, Dulhan Change Hogayi. New Male Bhabhi Mil Gayi Mujhe."

Naina asked her friend Prisha to download the picture sent by Reha, and when they saw Sameer in a proposing style, and Bhavin's shy expression. They couldn't stop laughing...and the caption added more fun to the atmosphere. Naina almost wet her eyes by laughing uncontrollably, and Aashna was elated to see her friend finally smiling naturally without a trace of pain and grief. Both of them hugged the beautiful bride, and Naina couldn't embrace them as her hands were embellished with the intricate patterns of Henna.

Finally, the day ended well, and Sameer phoned his fiance with utmost zest. Both the families had arranged devotional nights at their respective houses for peace and happiness, but the bride-to-be and groom-to-be wanted to talk to each other after twelve hours of distance and yearning. Naina immediately ran to attend his call, and both of them greeted at the same time - "Hello."

"Kaisi hai meri jaan?" Sameer asked her lovingly.

"Aapki jaan bahut khush hai, aap batao dulhe raja?" Naina replied to him with a sweet smile.

"Hum bhi kaafi khush hai, aapko apna jo banane wale hai do din baad...khushi kaise nahi hogi in honton pe?" Sameer said in a poetic way, which made her smile.

"Par, mujhe jo shaam ko Reha ne photo send ki thi usme toh Dulhan koi aur hi thi." Naina teased him with a lopsided smile.

"Oh No, usne tujhe woh sab send kar diya?" He asked her shockingly.

"Haanji...bade cute lag rahe the dono, kisi ki nazar na lage." She answered him with a broad smile.

"Hatt! Tujhe sabko meri dulhan banana hai siwaye khud ke. How cruel." Sameer said with a gloomy pout and leaned his figure against the railing of his balcony.

"Awww saiyaan ji naraz ho gaye kya?" Naina asked him in a soft voice.

"Bahut...chal ab maana mujhe." He said innocently.

"But...mujhe nahi manana tumhe, ab kya kare?" She asked him in a teasing way.

"Fine, rakh raha hoon main phone." He uttered, in a stern voice.

"Sorry Honey," Naina said seductively.

"Main ab bhi dussa hoon," Sameer replied to her in a babyish tone.

"Awww! Toh is dusse wale baby ko kaise manau ab?" She asked him lovingly.

"Ummm...ek long kissi de ke." He demanded.

"Bada naughty bacha hai yeh wala toh." She commented.

"Jaisa bhi hai...aapka hi hai...ab jaldi se do," Sameer said excitedly.

Naina looked back at the open door of her bedroom, and thankfully there was no one. She took a deep breath and placed a long and soothing kiss on the call, which brought a smile of satisfaction on Sameer's countenance. She bit her lower lip, and asked him - "Ab toh dussa nahi hona?"

"Bilkul nahi...I Love You." Sameer said zealously.

"Haha, aur batao...khana hogaya?" Naina asked him casually.

"Haan, tune khaya?" He replied.

"Ji...khana kha kar sidhe ready hone lagi...aur fir thodi time neeche baithi, uske baad tumhara call aa gaya." She said normally.

"Nahi aana chahiye tha kya?" He asked her amusingly.

"Haan, waise koi yaad waad nahi aa rahi thi mujhe," Naina replied to him with a lip-closed smile.

"Nahi yeh ho nahi sakta ki meri yaad na aaye...bina mere tera yeh dil kahin ab chain na paye...Mujhe bhool ne se pehle. Humari shadi ho jaye." Sameer sang with a coat of euphoria in his voice, and Naina couldn't stop laughing at his way of expressing grief.

"Bahut cute ho." She said huskily.

"Jaisa bhi hoon apni jaan ka hoon." Sameer spoke with a sweet smile.

Naina - "Apni mehendi ka photo send kyu nahi kiya?"

Sameer - "Meri simple thi isliye nahi kiya...waise bhi kal toh tu dekh hi legi na."

Naina - "Yeh acha hai, mujhse toh send karwaya impatient hoke, aur jab baat khud pe aayi toh kal dekh legi na tu. Jao main nahi karti ab baat."

Sameer - "Acha na jaan, bhejta hoon call ke baad...Teri Promise."

Naina - "Fine."

Sameer cleared his throat, and started to sing lovingly - "Tu jo rootha toh kaun hasega...Tu jo chuta toh kaun rahega...Tu chup hai toh yeh darr lagta hai...Apna mujhko ko ab kaun kahega...Tu hi wajah...Tere bina bewajah bekar hoon main...Tera Pyaar hoon main."

Naina - "Koi pyaar vyaar nahi ho mere tum."

Sameer - "Acha ji...toh mere letter ke waha I Love You kyu likhwaya?"

Naina - "Kaise dikha?"

Sameer - "Tu kya jaane meri jaan. Yeh aankhein nahi...magnifying glasses hai."

Naina - "Bas bas rehne do, us din itna bada cockroach toh dikha nahi tumhe...aur aaye bade magnifying glasses wale."

Sameer - "Yaar Naina, teko toh na har animals se darr lagta hai. Dogs, Rats...Cats...Cockroaches toh ab kya main yeh sab ka hi dhyan rakhu?"

Naina - "What do you mean?"

Sameer - "I mean, itni beautiful fiance saamne hogi toh kaise in cruel creatures pe dhyan jayega mera...meri aankhein toh bas tere pe focus karti hai."

Naina - "Bahut cheesy lines bolne lage ho...Shadi ke baad sab band karwa dungi."

Sameer - "Chalega jaan! Kuch zyada karne ki zarurat nahi hai tujhe, bas mere paas aa jana...aur mujhe kiss kar lena. Aise hi chup ho jauga teri bahon me aake."

Naina - "Hey bhagwan...sharam karo kuch, ghar me pooja hai aur tum aisi baatein kar rahe ho? Ufff."

Sameer - "Shukr mana sirf baatein kar raha hoon...saamne hoti toh kya pata sach much kar bhi leta."

Naina - "Kya?"

Sameer - "Kissssssssssssss."

Naina - "Itne S add karne ki zarurat nahi hai...main aise bhi samjh gayi thi."

Sameer - "Huh fine, 6 mahine me bhi sirf halka sa improvement aaya tere me...abhi bhi badi unromantic hai."

Naina - "Tum kya jano mere me kitna improvement aaya hai, ek baar shadi toh ho jane do...fir bataugi."

Sameer - "Chal na fir...mandir khula hoga, jaake saath phere le lete hai."

Naina - "No Honey, bas do din wait kar lo...fir toh bilkul tumhari honewali hoon lifetime ke liye."

Sameer - "Dekh, aisi baatein bol kar mujhe aur excited mat kar, waise hi mushkil se din...aur raatein kaant raha hoon."

Naina - "Awww so sad."

Sameer - "Hmm, ek baat kahu?"

Naina - "Haan?"

Sameer - "I Really Wanna Kiss You Right Now."

Naina - "Sameer...what are you saying?"

Sameer - "I Don't Know, I just wanna kiss you...should I come? Only for 5 minutes?"

Naina - "What? No way, bilkul mat aana please."

Sameer - "Kyu jaan?"

Naina - "Try to understand, shadi wala mahol hai...yahan tum aise aaoge toh acha nahi lagega."

Sameer - "I don't care about anyone, tu bol sirf ek baar ki Sameer aa jao...abhi ke abhi aata hoon."

Naina - "No, I won't say...and also it's not allowed to meet before marriage."

Sameer - "Toh kal sagai me tu akeli naach na stage pe, aur ring courier karwa dunga."

Naina - "Shut up! I mean to say, functions ke alawa dulha dulhan ko milna allowed nahi hai."

Sameer - "Huh, theek hai...samjha dunga mere toote hue dil ko ki yeh bandi se kiss lena aaj tere naseeb me nahi hai."

Naina - "I very well know sab drama hai yeh tumhara mujhse permission lene ka...but ek baat meri bhi sun lo tum ache se. I am Naina Ranawat...and Mrs.Naina Sameer Rathod to be, I won't let you do anything to embarrass me in front of everyone."

Sameer - "Bas...nahi aa raha main, aur ab toh mann bhi nahi hai."

Naina - "Good Boy."

Sameer - "Ho sakta hai kal tujhe dekhne ke baad mood ban jaye firse, and maybe I'll kiss you there...koi secret jagah le jake."

Naina - "Hmm fine, dekhege woh toh."

Sameer - "Haan, chal ab bye, mummy bula rahi hai."

Naina - "Sure, bye...good night, take care."

Sameer - "Good Night Jaan, take care of yourself...have proper food, and remember. I.M.Y...and I Love You Too."

Naina laughed softly, and said in a loving tone - "I Miss You Too."

To be continue...

How was the update?

Any favorite scene or dialogue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 16K 61
The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and sat down on the bed waiting for him to co...
721 74 1
Naina...A girl with an optimistic nature. She finds positivity in every bad thing, she is someone who wouldn't ever express her pain to anyone, not e...
508 22 12
(Book one of: Replacement) [Slow update] Walking inside the house he only witnessed the darkness in whole house expect dinning area. Walking through...
128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...