All your Fault

By Juicystarz10

Just read it ! More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapyer 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 14

6K 212 3
By Juicystarz10

I got out the car and walked away as Mike squealed off. I rolled my eyes and walked inside. I went to Gia's room and knocked "come in" I walked in. I knew I was wrong. "I'm sorry I was tripping." She just looked at me "girl I helped you cause I didn't mind I still don't " "look it's just a lot you don't know but I'm sorry ." She nodded "hug?" I walked over and gave her a hug. "Thanks by the way." "No problem." "How's YA face?" "It will be fine I'm tough " "yeah I know but leta go to the doctors just incase."

Some how I ended up at the doctors and I had a fractured hand and I got a wrap and some meds. After we went to the doctors Gia told me she had a date with Tone so she went to get ready and I went to my room.
I showered again so I could rest for the night.

Mike

I left to go get my baby girl "hey daddy!!" I hugged her and put her down "what's up? You ready to go to YA moms?" "No !" "Well you have to baby" "why can't I go to that girls house?" I frowned "what girl?" "The one that you made mad she's nice." I smiled and sighed "I'll see what she says." I called Kash "hey uhm I know this last minute but can you baby sit Angel?" She laughed "yeah sure I'm home alone anyway" we hung up and I smiled to Angel "today's YA lucky day she said you can come over so go get YA toys" she ran to get her stuff I shook my head knew her mom was not stable but I figured she'd at least have a bond with her.

I drove passed Kash place and dropped off angel and left soon as I made sure they were okay and then I was back on a mission to make sure this drop went smoothly. I called Zion again to make sure he was coming "yeah I'll be there son " I nodded listening to his New York accent. "Iight yo ill see you tomorrow " I hung up as Tone came in all dressed up "nigga where you going?" "Date . I took care of the problem with Kash." I nodded "and a. Date ohhh wait til I share this with Kash " I laughed "I'm bout go over there now." "Igght I'll follow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 40 27
read it 💕.
3.3K 76 13
Just read & find out
788K 23.7K 46
read to find out.
295 1 15
Read !! Read !! Read !!!