Tom Holland & Peter Parker Im...

By cringyshizidontdo

Imagines about Tom Holland and Peter Parker :) fem!reader taking requests currently editing chapters i made a... More

requests
01| baby fever (tom)
02| adorable (peter)
03| i made a mistake (tom)
04| ice (peter)
05| festival (tom)
06| suit (peter)
07 | hands (tom)
08| sleepover (peter)
09| drunk call (tom)
10| nightmare (peter)
11| drugged (mob!tom)
12| you're not her pt1 (peter)
13| you're not her pt2 (peter)
14| you're mine (tom)
15 | rain (peter)
16| bang bang (tom)
Oscorp Industries (Peter Parker)
Bestfriend's Brother (Tom Holland)
Tired (Peter Parker)
Twin (Tom Holland)
Promise I'll be kind (Peter Parker)
Cheated (Tom Holland)
The After-Party (Peter Parker)
Protective (Tom Holland)
Caught (Peter Parker)
Broken Wrist (Tom Holland)
History (Peter Parker)
Car Accident (Tom Holland)
My Yellow (Peter Parker)
Humiliated (Tom Holland)
Plane Ride to Venice (Peter Parker)
Baby News (Tom Holland)
Panic Attack (Peter Parker)
The Interview (Tom Holland)
Quarantine (Peter Parker)
Merry Christmas (Tom Holland)
A Few Scratches (Peter Parker)
Game (Tom Holland)
Online (Peter Parker)
Enemies (mob!Tom Holland)
Babysitting (Peter Parker)
Family Holiday (Tom Holland)
Sick (Peter Parker)
Build-A-Bear (Tom Holland)
Anatomy (Peter Parker)
Tears (Tom Holland)
I didn't (Peter Parker)
Wasted (Tom Holland)
Remember (Peter Parker)
Doctor (Tom Holland)
17 (Peter Parker)
Airport (Tom Holland)
Stitched (Peter Parker)
Oakley (Tom Holland)
Empire State (Peter Parker)
New Year's Eve (Tom Holland)
Run (Peter Parker)
Fever (Tom Holland)
Bet (Peter Parker)
Boss (Tom Holland)
Spying Strangers (Peter Parker)
Donor (Tom Holland)
Tattoo (Peter Parker)
Little Man (Tom Holland)
Little Man pt 2 (Tom Holland)
Smoking (Peter Parker)
Fake (Tom Holland)
Fake pt 2 (Tom Holland)
Disagreements (Peter Parker)
Traffic (Tom Holland)
Crappy Clubbing (Peter Parker)
Ex girlfriend (Tom Holland)
Oxygen (Peter Parker)
The New Boyfriend (Tom Holland)
Love (Peter Parker)
Love Pt2 (Peter Parker)
Wedding (Tom Holland)
Innocent (Peter Parker)
Threat (mob!Tom Holland)
Soulmate (Peter Parker)
Peanuts (Tom Holland)
Blinded by Hate (Peter Parker)

17 pt 2 (Peter Parker)

1.3K 20 2
By cringyshizidontdo

Word Count: 1788
(part 2 to the previous one)
Warnings: swearing, mentions of abortion

"What should we do?" Peter whispers, leaning down to my ear yet his mouth trying not to move as May stares at us wide eyed.

I just look at him and he shrugs. "Peter Parker. Please tell me you did not get Y/n pregnant!" May exclaims looking at him.

"It wasn't supposed to happen!" He defends, raising his hands but ending up revealing the tests. He quickly hides them again and May rolls her eyes from the failed attempt.

She walks up to him, grabbing the tests out of his hands and looks at them before looking up at both of us. "Fuck" She sighs, handing them back and rubbing her eyes.

"Listen, May before you say anything. We used protection every time and Y/n's been on birth control for months" Peter tells her and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah I mean I don't even get how it's possible but it happened" I tell her and she looks at us, concerned, uncertain, I don't know what word could describe it.

"Do your parents know?" She asks me and I shake my head no. They will literally murder me.
"And do you know how far along you are?" She questions me.

"No I just know my period's a week late" I tell her and she nods, pacing a little.

"Not what I was expecting to find out after coming home from work early" She shakes her head, hands on her hips and letting out a breath. "Do you know what you two are going to do?"

"Keep it I guess" Peter says, his hand going behind my back and holding my waist, keeping me close to him. "I mean I know we're young and probably shouldn't but May that is our kid"

She nods, looking at both of us still and I see her look down at my stomach, anxiety filling me. "You two are only teenagers" May sighs and I gulp. She's not happy.

"We know" Peter says, and I feel his hand lightly rubbing my waist. I guess it makes me feel a little better.

"Sorry May we didn't mean for it" I tell her and she looks at me, taking a moment before speaking.

"Listen you two don't worry too much okay. Yes, Y/n you're pregnant and you two will become parents if you're keeping it. Just remember that if you don't want to have an abortion, and you don't want a baby at this age, there are other options too" She says and I notice Peter when his jaw clenches. "Like there's adoption for example"

"No" Peter says harshly and I gulp.

"Peter calm down a bit she's trying to help" I whisper to him and he shakes his head.

"I'm not giving my kid to someone else!" He exclaims at May.

"Peter!" I tell him and he looks at me. Why is he so angry? "May never once said give it up for adoption she just suggested that if we don't want to keep it then that's an option" I tell him and he glares at me a little.

"It's not an 'it' it's a baby" He tells me and I sigh, holding his arms.

"Yes, it's a baby. That's why this is not something we can shrug off and just say we're having the kid. It's something that we have to have a proper talk about before anything is decided"

He just sighs and nods. "Right. Sorry. I'm just a bit on edge that's all" He apologises and I send a small smile at him.

"Right, regardless Y/n you need to tell your parents. Soon too. The longer you wait the harder it's going to be to tell them" May says and I nod, my heart rate increasing a little in fear.

My parents are way stricter than May will ever be. It was my mum who forced me to get on birth control if I still wanted to continue... certain activities with Peter. She said she wouldn't let me go over his if I didn't go on it.

"Y/n" Peter repeats and I realise he was just now trying to get my attention.

"Right sorry" I say, shaking my head a little to clear it. "So what was the plan?" I ask, realising that they were talking about what to do and I didn't listen to a word of it.

"Y/n you've got to pay attention this is serious" Peter sighs and I nod. All of this that's going on is making me feel sick. I'm not going to be, but the awful familiar feeling of anxiety in my gut that I hate is the one thing that I can feel more than anything else.

Whilst Peter continues to tell me the plan to bring my parents over later for dinner here and then tell them then, my mind only races more. I have to tell them today?

For all I know they might kick me out. They're 100% never going to see me as the same again too. Definitely going to loose all their respect.

"Does that sound good?" He asks and I look to him, nodding. "You weren't listening were you" He sighs and my eyes widen a little.

"No no I was" I say and he groans.

"Please just think for a moment Y/n you were the one telling me to hear out May now you're not even listening to me" He exclaims and I just stand there, not knowing what to do or say.

"Sorry I just uh" I begin to say, but not knowing what to actually do.

"Come sit down" May says, hands gently taking my arms and I just nod, going with her as she sits me on Peter's bed. I watch as she stands up and sends a little glare at Peter.

He looks at me and sits beside me. "Look at me" He says and I nod whilst my legs are crossed on his bed. "It's going to be okay. We're gonna tell your parents tonight, they'll either take it well or they won't. If they don't, you've got us. But you're their daughter okay, they'll stick with you through it" He says.

"Yeah" I smile a little. "Sorry I'm just a bit scared that's all. I promise I was listening to the plan" I tell him whilst I urgently pick at the skin by my nails.

"It's okay to be scared" May smiles and I look at her as she leans against the wall. "But it's going to be okay. It will all fall into place" She assures both me and Peter.

I send a small smile her way and Peter stands up before standing in front of me. "Come on let's go get you a drink and something to eat. You look a bit pale" He says.

"Okay" I agree. I bring my legs to the side, noticing how one begins to bounce and shake once it rests on the ground but I stand up a second later to avoid either of them seeing.

He keeps an arm around me as we head to the kitchen and I sit down at the table, my leg beginning to shake under it but I put my hand on it holding it down, same with the other.

I notice Peter, stood up straight, looking a little to side towards the direction of me as he's faced away and I sigh mentally. He knows. Of course he does what's the point in even hiding it.

A few minutes later he's sorted me a glass of squash and given me a snack to eat whilst May is in her room calling my parents to arrange dinner tonight. I feel his hand on my knee, holding it and stopping it shaking.

"It's going to be alright" He says softly once I bring the drink from my lips, putting it back down on the table. "I'm sorry if I've shouted or upset you at all okay. But I promise, May and I will be here the whole time. No matter what. Especially me. I'm gonna be here and be beside you this whole time, right there when you have the baby and whilst they grow up"

I smile a little at him and he smiles, pressing a kiss onto my lips. "I love you okay?" He tells me.

"I love you too" I tell him. He sits back and budges his chair closer to mine, pulling mine out so we're opposite each other as he sits on the edge of his.

"Kinda weird isn't it?" He says, looking down at my stomach whilst his hands move to hold my hips gently. "We made a kid" He chuckles and I look at him, a smile on my face. Maybe he's happier about it than he believes he is. Maybe.

"Reckon it will be a boy or a girl?" He asks me and I laugh.

"No idea. I guess we'll have to wait to find out" I say and he chuckles.

"Imagine if it could climb walls like me" He gasps and I make a disgusted look at him.

"I hope not. Last thing we need is a baby climbing up walls" I giggle and he laughs. I smile, pressing a kiss onto his lips. "Thank you" I whisper.

"For what?" He asks, looking into my eyes.

"Sticking with me" I say and he chuckles, one of his hands sliding under my shirt and settling on top of my stomach, fingers lightly scratching over the skin comfortably.

"You're my family. Of course I'll stick with you" he says. "But you know that this means I'm gonna have to have you in my sight every single day. I gotta watch you and this baby" He says and I laugh at him.

"See. You two already are doing great" May says and we turn seeing her stood in the doorway. Peter smiles and shakes his head and I smile at him. "So. It's sorted. Y/n you're parents are coming over tonight at 6 for dinner" May says and I take a breath before nodding.

"Okay" I respond.

"Wanna go chill out for a few hours before they get here?" Peter asks me.

"Yep" I answer and he smiles, pulling me to my feet and holding my hand with his as we get to his bedroom door.

"So, baby names?" He suggests.

"Peter" I laugh as we shut the door. May is left stood in the kitchen, hearing our conversation and she shakes her head with a laugh.

"Teenagers" She mumbles under her breath in humour before tidying up a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 647 71
Marvel Imagines/Preference Book pt. 2! I wanted to start my story again but with more characters than I had before. I am taking requests for chapter...
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
24.3K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
39.7K 388 14
Imagines about Tom Holland and occasionally Peter Parker! This book is completed but constantly being revised by me so it can always be in top shape...