Tom Holland & Peter Parker Im...

By cringyshizidontdo

Imagines about Tom Holland and Peter Parker :) fem!reader taking requests currently editing chapters i made a... More

requests
01| baby fever (tom)
02| adorable (peter)
03| i made a mistake (tom)
04| ice (peter)
05| festival (tom)
06| suit (peter)
07 | hands (tom)
08| sleepover (peter)
09| drunk call (tom)
10| nightmare (peter)
11| drugged (mob!tom)
12| you're not her pt1 (peter)
13| you're not her pt2 (peter)
14| you're mine (tom)
15 | rain (peter)
16| bang bang (tom)
Oscorp Industries (Peter Parker)
Bestfriend's Brother (Tom Holland)
Tired (Peter Parker)
Twin (Tom Holland)
Promise I'll be kind (Peter Parker)
Cheated (Tom Holland)
The After-Party (Peter Parker)
Protective (Tom Holland)
Caught (Peter Parker)
Broken Wrist (Tom Holland)
History (Peter Parker)
Car Accident (Tom Holland)
My Yellow (Peter Parker)
Humiliated (Tom Holland)
Plane Ride to Venice (Peter Parker)
Baby News (Tom Holland)
Panic Attack (Peter Parker)
The Interview (Tom Holland)
Quarantine (Peter Parker)
Merry Christmas (Tom Holland)
A Few Scratches (Peter Parker)
Game (Tom Holland)
Online (Peter Parker)
Enemies (mob!Tom Holland)
Babysitting (Peter Parker)
Family Holiday (Tom Holland)
Sick (Peter Parker)
Build-A-Bear (Tom Holland)
Anatomy (Peter Parker)
Tears (Tom Holland)
I didn't (Peter Parker)
Remember (Peter Parker)
Doctor (Tom Holland)
17 (Peter Parker)
17 pt 2 (Peter Parker)
Airport (Tom Holland)
Stitched (Peter Parker)
Oakley (Tom Holland)
Empire State (Peter Parker)
New Year's Eve (Tom Holland)
Run (Peter Parker)
Fever (Tom Holland)
Bet (Peter Parker)
Boss (Tom Holland)
Spying Strangers (Peter Parker)
Donor (Tom Holland)
Tattoo (Peter Parker)
Little Man (Tom Holland)
Little Man pt 2 (Tom Holland)
Smoking (Peter Parker)
Fake (Tom Holland)
Fake pt 2 (Tom Holland)
Disagreements (Peter Parker)
Traffic (Tom Holland)
Crappy Clubbing (Peter Parker)
Ex girlfriend (Tom Holland)
Oxygen (Peter Parker)
The New Boyfriend (Tom Holland)
Love (Peter Parker)
Love Pt2 (Peter Parker)
Wedding (Tom Holland)
Innocent (Peter Parker)
Threat (mob!Tom Holland)
Soulmate (Peter Parker)
Peanuts (Tom Holland)
Blinded by Hate (Peter Parker)

Wasted (Tom Holland)

2.5K 25 3
By cringyshizidontdo

Summary: Tom has a night out with his friends and comes home drunk. So you have to look after him
Warnings: fluffff
Word Count: 1587
(haven't read thru so possible spelling mistakes)

Word Count:

"I'll see you tonight alright?" Tom smiles, pressing a kiss to my lips whilst his hands are on my hips. I smile into the kiss, returning it.

"See you later, have fun with your friends okay?" I say and he chuckles, heading to the door with his house keys in hand along with his phone.

"Will do. Love you!" He calls from the front door of our apartment.

"Love you too!" I call back and the front door shuts meaning he's now heading down to the front where Harrison is giving him and a few others a lift to a private club.

><><><><

I hear the front door unlock, and I look at the time, seeing it's 12:42AM. The door opens and I hear giggling. "Y/n come help!" Harrison's voice calls. I get up and walk to the front door confused, but I see Harrison there with Tom leaning on him.

"Babeeee" Tom smiles happily, getting off of Harrison and stumbling over to me. He almost falls onto me and I hold him still.

"Woah careful big guy" I chuckle and holds my face in his hands, squishing my cheeks together a little.

"You're like a little hamster" He smiles childishly and Harrison rolls his eyes, prying Tom off of me.

"Haz I thought he was only having a couple drinks?" I ask him as Tom loops his arm in mine, a smile on his face as he begins to press random kisses onto my head.

"Me too but he ended up wasted" He says, "Because you are an idiot" He then adds, turning and speaking to Tom. Tom looks at him and pouts, standing behind me and hugging me.

"Y/n he's being mean" He whispers to me and I chuckle, bringing my hand up behind me and lightly scratching his head, my fingers running through his hair.

"You going to be okay with him?" Harrison asks me whilst Tom leans his head onto mine.

"Yeah I've got it. Thanks for giving him a lift" I thank him and he smiles at me, saying goodbye before leaving.

"He was bullying me because I drank a bit" Tom whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes with a smile, turning in his arms.

"Here's an idea" I say, fixing the collar on his shirt, "How about I help you get ready for bed, and we can go to sleep and chill out hm?" I ask him and he thinks.

"Do we cuddle?" He whispers and I nod. "Woooo" He cheers and I put a finger over his lips, shushing him.

"Hey quiet, we don't want to wake up anyone downstairs" I chuckle and he smiles, putting his mouth over my finger and 'biting' it. "Hey!" I complain and he giggles, letting go.

"I'm hungry though" he pouts and I take his hand, leading him towards the kitchen.

"How about I make you a sandwich?" I ask him and he nods. I tell him to sit on the stool and he gets up, almost falling off and grabbing the table, laughing.

"Careful my love" I tell him. I watch as he gets down, knocking the stool over and he looks around before picking it up, pretending he didn't do anything.

I roll my eyes and begin making his sandwich. I look to him a minute later, seeing him clicking a pair of food tongs. I give him a look and he snips them at me.

"Snippidy-snip" He says and I smile, shaking my head and carrying on with the food. I watch him get out a fork and begin to brush it through his hair.

"Tommm" I groan, taking the fork and putting it in the sink now.

"Whattt. The seagull from the little mermaid can do it so I can too" He says smugly, crossing his arms trying to be brave.

"Well I say no" I say and he whines. I make him the sandwich and he eats it by the time I've cleared up what I used.

"Where's Tessa" He whines and I look at him.

"At your parent's house" I tell him and he groans. "We can go see her tomorrow if you want" I say to him and he pouts.

"I want her now" He crosses his arms.

"Well she's sleeping now and I don't think you should wake her up, love" I sigh. He rolls his eyes and I take his hand, bringing him to the bedroom.

"Geronimo!" He exclaims, jumping onto the bed and laughing. I chuckle, getting his pyjamas out of the wardrobe and I take his hands, pulling him to sit up.

"Arms up" I say and he tilts his head.

"Why?" He asks me but still complying. I take his shirt off and chuck it over in the washing basket since it reeks of alcohol.

"Because you need to get changed" I tell him. He makes an 'O' shape with his mouth realising and I pull his top on him.

"Now stand up for me" I say. He grabs my hand like a little kid, standing up happily and swinging my hands. "You gotta let go you know" I laugh.

"I don't know why but I think there's like invisible glue on my hands. We're stuck together forever now" He says and I tilt my head at him with a smile. "Really we are. I mean look" He tells me before pretending to put all his force in getting our hands apart.

"Tom" I laugh, trying to get free.

"Oh no tornado" He gasps, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me onto the bed. I laugh as he lays me on the bed and pulls the duvet over us both.

"It's okay I saved us" He says and I laugh, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his cheek. He really is adorable when he's drunk.

"Whoa! What was that" He pouts, holding my jaw and pressing a kiss onto my lips keeping me in place. "There. Better" He smiles.

I roll my eyes and he giggles, laying beside me now and I get up, holding his hands. "Please get up Tom" I whine and he groans.

"You know the effort you make me go through" He shakes his head in disappointment. "I expected better Mrs Holland" He tells me.

"Mrs Holland huh?" I ask with a laugh as he stands and starts unbuttoning his trousers.

"Well yes obviously" He scoffs, getting out of his trousers and boxers. I laugh as he gets into some fresh boxers and I chuck him his bottoms.

"Well. You see. You love me. And I love you" He says, poking my forehead and I smile, trying not to laugh. "That means, we need to get married. Have little mini us's and live happily ever after" He says happily like he's saying his own little fairytale.

"Well that sounds amazing Thomas" I say, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "But first we've gotta get your teeth brushed and get you your beauty rest" I say, ruffling his hair.

"Mhm" He agrees. Eventually he's in the bathroom brushing his teeth whilst I do mine too. Once we're done he grabs my hands, dragging me to the bedroom.

"You okay there?" I ask with a laughing. He grabs a pen from the side and makes me sit on the bed. 

"Right" He says, sitting on the bed opposite me, cross-legged and writes on the palm of his hand. "Ta-dahhh" He smiles, showing his hand.

I laugh, seeing the words 'Wedding Plans' at the top of his hand with a little heart next to it. "Very clever" I say with a smile.

"So. I need to buy you a ring" He mutters, writing it on his skin, "You need a dress" He says nodding to me. "And a cake. Lots of cake"

"How about we discuss this in the morning after you've had lots of sleep" I suggest and he looks at me.

"Well only if you promise to get a wedding dress" He glares, pointing a finger at me and I laugh. "Promise" He says.

"I promise" I smile. He chucks the pen back over on the side, cheering when it lands where he wants and then he gets under the covers.

"Where are you going?" He whines when I head to the bedroom door.

"Just locking up since Haz forgot. I'll be right back" I tell him and he nods. I lock the door and go back to the bedroom, seeing Tom there but hidden under the duvet.

"Boo!" He says with a smile, jumping from under the duvet. I laugh and get in next to him, turning off the lamp.

"Get some sleep" I smile, pressing a kiss to his lips and he smiles.

"Okay" He giggles. A minute later I'm lied down, relaxed, starting to fall asleep until I feel the bed move and then Tom start to climb on me.

"Tom" I groan and he lays on top of me before hugging me close and laying on the bed on his side.

"Cuddles" He whines and I sigh and wrap my arms around him, cuddling in close to his body. He presses a kiss to my cheek and I feel a smile as he does so.

"You're my koala" He giggles and I roll my eyes with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 190 67
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...
1.5M 24.7K 138
a little collection of oneshots about - ↳ tom holland ↳ sebastian stan ↳ chris evans ↳ peter parker ↳ bucky barnes and ↳ steve rogers i hope u e...
2.9K 95 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
39.7K 388 14
Imagines about Tom Holland and occasionally Peter Parker! This book is completed but constantly being revised by me so it can always be in top shape...