Polaroid | Haitani brothers

By bontengirlie

X Fem readers ˚ Β· . π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— . Β· ˚ TW: Violence / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence... More

Author's Note
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第一章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第二章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第四章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第五章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第六章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第七章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第八章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第九章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十一章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十二章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十三章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十四章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十五章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十六章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十七章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十八章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第十九章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第二十章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第二十二章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεδΈ‰η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεε››η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεδΊ”η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεε…­η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεδΈƒη« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεε…«η« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第二十九章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三十章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三十一章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΈ‰εδΊŒη« 
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三十三章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三十四章
(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ 第三十五章
22nd February
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
ε››εδΊŒ
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
四十七
四十八
四十九
五十
Special Chapter: Shinya
δΊ”εδΊŒ
五十三
五十四
五十五
五十六
五十七
五十八
五十九
六十
终

(βˆ©ΛƒoΛ‚βˆ©)β™‘ η¬¬δΊŒεδΈ€η« 

3K 117 159
By bontengirlie

"RING-" the school bell rang. You could hear everyone rushing to keep their books. Chattering, and laughter filled the classroom. You took your bag and slide open the classroom door.

"Hey-!" You heard 2 different voices simultaneously calling out towards you, one of them was behind you and the other was standing in front of you.

"Woah, one at a time." You smiled and walked out of the classroom, followed by 2 petite figures.

"Who are you?" Senju pointed at the girl with light brown hair standing beside you.

"Oh, Tachibana Hinata, meet Akashi Senju.  Akashi Senju, meet Tachibana Hinata." you introduced.

"You are the girl that sis mistook me for! Are you good at fighting too? LET'S SPAR!" Senju pointed at Hina, you frowned and smack her hand.

"I'm sorry miss Akashi, I can't fight.." Hina laughed awkwardly.

"Hey y/n!" You felt somebody tap your shoulder from behind, you turn around to be greeted by Takemichi and Chifuyu, they were together with another male. Feels like I have seen this dude somewhere before.

"Mitsuya, go." Chifuyu pushed the lavender-haired male in front and he bowed down to greet you. Woah I have never seen anyone do a 90-degree bow before.

"Erm.. Hi?" You tilted your head and look at Chifuyu, eyeing him to tell you what is going on. 

"I want to thank you for Christmas night. Your forehead.. does it still hurt?" He stood straight and frowned at the sight of the scar on my forehead. Oh right! He was the dude that fought Taiju inside the church.

"Ah, don't worry about it. This is nothing serious! Glad you are fine." You gave him a smile and noticed that his cheeks were slightly tinted in pink. He got embarrassed this easily even though he is a division captain? 

"SO YOU WERE THE REASON SIS HAD SUCH AN UGLY SCAR!" Senju squeezed in between the both of you and looked up at him with her arm on her hips, you held a fist and knock it down on her head to shut her up.

"Yes, erm as an apology.. I would like to invite you over for dinner.. you can invite your friends too.." 

"Sur-" 

"NO!" Senju interrupted and you sent her death glares.

"Ok fine. But you will cook in my house since I was about to ask her over until you appeared!"

"Oh yes, Hina, what did you want to ask me?" you turned to face her and saw her playing with her fingers.

"Oh, um, I was thinking if you would like to go somewhere, I wanted to introduce you to a friend but seems like you already have plans for today. It's okay! We can do it another time-" 

"How about you join us? You can invite your friend over too, I am sure Senju wouldn't mind. Besides, I think Chifuyu and Takemichi are coming too, right?" You looked at the duo and they nodded.

"It's set then! 6 pm at my house, y/n will send you guys my address!" 

"Text Ran when you are ready to leave" you removed your helmet and passed it to Rindo before waving goodbye. Rindo sped off after he saw you enter the house.

You were the last to reach because the Haitani brothers kept rejecting the outfits you chose so you ended up wearing their clothes, a black turtleneck paired with an oversized grey jacket and loose black jeans. Ugh, this is so ugly.

"Hi, sorry for being late. I got held back." you walked into the hall and saw everyone sitting on the couch, except for Mitsuya. Based on the fragrance lingering in the room, he must be cooking in the kitchen.

"Is that blood on your shirt..?" Chifuyu pointed at the jacket you were wearing with his eyes wide open.

"UGH, RINDO!!" You called out in annoyance as you tug at the spot with the bloodstain, it was a huge stain too. You immediately took the jacket off and roll it into a ball. 

"What? You are wearing their clothes?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yea, those dumbass didn't let me leave the house with my own clothes! They said my outfit makes me look like a girl so I have to wear them since there will be guys around. Wtf do they even mean? I AM A GIRL, WASN'T I SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE ONE?" You took out your phone to dial Rindo's number.

Phonecall with 🗿Stone face

Y/n: "HAITANI RINDO. Did you even wash the jacket?"

Rindo: "Why are you shouting?"

 Y/n: "THERE ARE BLOOD STAINS ON IT."

Rindo: "Oh yea. I wore it earlier when I was in a fight."

Y/n: "And you made me wear it?! To my friend's house??? I'm taking it off! Please tell me you washed your shirt"

Rindo: "Not sure. Brother was supposed to do the laundry for this week. I will ask him, wait. Brother, did you wash the clothes?"

Rindo: "He said he hasn't done the laundry for this week yet."

Y/n: "You are joking right? So Ran's pants too..?"

Rindo: "It's not washed. It's fine, we sprayed cologne on-"

CALL ENDED

You hung up the call. These disgusting brothers! You should have just worn your clothes and ignored them.

"Senju, can I borrow your clothes?" you forced a smile while everyone was staring amazed at how you were able to get away after speaking to the Haitani brothers with that tone.

Senju told you to enter the last room on the second floor and pick out whichever outfit you want to wear, she wanted to lead you there but Mitsuya needed some help in the kitchen since he wasn't familiar with where the seasonings are kept.

You walked towards the end of the hall and saw 2 doors facing each other, "it must be this one then." you open the door on the left and walked in. You didn't turn on the light as you just wanted to change and go, since the room is dim you could still make out the closet.

You slid open the closet and there were oversized T-shirts, sweaters, vests, and collared blouses. Wow, I didn't know that Senju is into formal wear. You took a white oversized sweater and white sweat pants out.

You removed the shirt you were wearing and the door opened and closed, you froze and took the shirt to cover your chest while turning your head towards the door to see who it is. Oh, thank god it's a girl, I didn't know Senju has a sister too.

You saw a girl with pale blonde hair frozen in front of the door, her straight hair cascaded slightly below the shoulder and she was wearing a black face mask. Even though you could only see her eyes you knew that she's a beauty, I bet a ton of guys are crazy over her.

"Oh! I am sorry. I am Senju's friend, you must be her sister. I will leave her room after changing!" you smiled and continued to change into the top and pants. You weren't embarrassed to change in front of her since both of you were girls.

She was still standing at the door when you were done, you picked up the clothes and walked towards her, you bowed before opening the door. When the light from the hallway shone into the room, you could see her features clearly. 

Damn, she is even prettier up close! Despite the mask covering half her face, you could see the upper half of her cheeks and ears turning scarlet. Maybe she isn't used to other girls changing in front of her, that's kinda cute!

"interesting.."

You went down the stairs and everyone was already seated at the dining table. You place the clothes into a shopping bag and walk to the empty seat.

"Isn't that Haru-" Senju paused, "ah nvm, he wouldn't notice his clothes are missing anyway".

We ate and bonded over the table, Hakkai dropped by when we were about to start eating and he brought his sister along too. Hinata introduced her friend Emma to us and for some reason, the 5 of us got along pretty well since we were familiar with gangs due to family or personal reasons.

Senju suggested that the 4 of us meet up to stay over for a girl's night next Friday and we can go shopping the day after. We all agreed since our mock exam will be over on Friday, it is a good time to enjoy and relax. 

"Scribble scribble scribble" you were jotting down important notes to study for the mock exam. 

I hate math! Math is literally your worst nemesis, at least with a real person you could just knock them out but not math, this shit is worst than hell.

"AH FUCK THIS SHIT!" You threw your pen and watched it boomerang against the wall, you immediately crouch and saw the pen flew above you, hitting Ran in the face. Ops..

"Y..../n...." Ran grabbed the pen and glared at you, his eyebrows furrowed and you could see an irk mark appear on his forehead. You immediately sat on the couch and rubbed the red mark in between his eyebrows.

"Hehe, sorry..!" you gave out a cute smile and kissed your palm before placing it on the red mark. "Here! You will feel better." you slowly open his fist and took the pen back and continue studying.

"I'M DONE!" You stood up and threw your textbooks and stationery into your bag before jumping onto the bed. You heard loud groans coming from under the blanket and 2 pairs of purple orbs were now staring into your soul.

"y/n! It's 3 in the morning please just go to sleep..." Rindo complained as he rubbed his shoulder in pain.

"I'm hungry..." 

"UGH!!!" Rindo threw off the blanket and rubbed his eyes as he walk towards the kitchen counter and left with his keys.

15 minutes later he came back with a plastic bag and gave it to you. You look inside and there were pocky sticks, [favorite beverage], and [favorite filling] onigiri. 

"Thank you Rinrin!!" you exclaimed in excitement and ran towards the table to enjoy your snack.

"Don't call me that, dumbass." Rindo then went to sleep.

"WAKEY WAKEY RISE AND SHINEEEEEEEEEEE HAITANISSSSSSSSS" You screamed at the top of your lungs while standing on the bed. Both brothers turn to look at you as you stood there with both hands on your hip.

"Huh? Is it time for school already?" Rindo groaned and Ran closed his eyes again.

"NOT YET, IT'S 6:30 AM RIGHT NOW BUT WAKE UP THE BOTH OF YOU!!" You pulled both of their arms and dragged them out of bed. You then pushed them into the toilet to wash up.

BANG!

"RAN WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN THE BATHTUB AND RINDO STOP SLEEPING ON THE TOILET SEAT OMG HURRY UP!!! OR I WILL REALLY BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" You tugged both their arms and they woke up and followed you out of the bathroom.

You sat both of them down in front of the kotatsu table and brought out 3 plates of food. You could see their eyes peeled open. good! they are finally wide awake.

"Wow! Did my cooking smell that good that the both of you woke up?!" you laughed while smacking their back.

"W-what is this, y/n?" Ran asked while pointing at his plate.

"It's breakfast made by yours truly! I woke up early to make something for you. I've never made breakfast for anyone before!!"

You took a bite out of the food from your plate and started coughing, you ran to the toilet to spit it out. 

"Omg yuck! It tastes horrible, let's not eat it..." You were upset that it tasted bad as you just wanted to do something for them in return for their hospitality. I ruin everything..

You held your arm out to collect their plate so you can throw this atrocity away but both of them stopped you and started chomping down the food on the plate.

"W-what? Hey, don't eat this! It's so salty, you are going to get a stomachache" you panicked

"It's tasty, thank you y/n!" Ran smiled at you.

"H-huh? No, I just tried it, it tasted so bad.." 

"What are you saying? You put your effort and love into this, didn't you? It's good." Rindo pats your head.

"Erm.. thank you.." you gave them your biggest smile, even your eyes were smiling. You know you can never repay them for the kindness they showed you.

Staying with them made you realize that you are not alone. After all, we are just nice people forced to do bad things in order to survive this cruel world.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.9K 27
❝𝙄 π™‚π™π™€π™Žπ™Ž 𝙄 π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™‚π™ƒπ™ π™π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ π™‹π™π™Šπ™ˆ π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™‚π™Šπ™‰π™‰π˜Ό π˜½π™€ 𝙁𝙐𝙉.❞ β—œ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ ◝ ...
433K 16.2K 27
Ran Haitani is in love with you, but after the results of Toman and Tenjiku, he suddenly got distant and never responded to your letters and refused...
335K 8.6K 29
π‘πˆππƒπŽπ” π‡π€πˆπ“π€ππˆ π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚ BOOK 2: HOLY TRINITY SERIES. When I move into the world it feels like a moral fall, like seeking love in a w...
34.5K 1.1K 37
After Ran was given an ultimatum by his younger brother to choose between the Tenjiku Gang and his long term girlfriend of 3 years. Ran makes the cho...