Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

21. Heichou, Calm Down!

3.3K 208 65
By Xythe_Phantasma

"Let's talk." He pulled her with him towards his office. Y/n had no other choice but to follow.

The hall was quiet and only two pair of unmatched steps was walking side by side.

Y/n's face had been set straight from the very start, making her thoughts very unreadable. Her eyes looked around the way and could only assume that this was the way towards Levi's office. Meanwhile, Levi looked like he actually had a lot of things going on in his mind whether he wanted to say it to Y/n or not, that's what Y/n's only thought.

Reaching a door somewhere in the second floor, Levi lead the door open, looked at Y/n as if inviting her in so she simply acquiesced. She got in first only to realize that it was actually Levi's room instead of his office, making her turn around to look at him questioning.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" The girl asked.

She actually think thay it has something  to do about their incident seven years ago but Y/n, for the love of wall Rose, wished that the topic would be otherwise.

Levi stared, hesitated but still spoke. "You should know." He replied seriously.

Y/n pursed her lips, placed a hand on her chin and pretended to think because she seriously could not put this into her thoughts at all.

"Seven years ago three nights before the expedition." He reminded.

Y/n hardly swallowed the building up nervousness from her throat and looked to the oil lamp on the table to distract herself before opening her mouth to speak.

"You know, I've told you before dear, it's not something we both wanted." It's been seven years my friend, are you still caught up? We were also drunk so it's not your fault.

He stared again, a glare could actually be the more appropriate word. "You're wrong." Levi sighed exasperated.

Y/n looked back at him confused. "What do you mean?" Weren't they both drunk. Was that something that you wanted???

"I knew what happened. Although you couldn't, I am partly responsible for taking advantage of the situation." He admitted.

Y/n's expression did not change. But she was inwardly surprise and wanted to hide her face again because of shame. "I see. But I don't. You can just forget it too." She said seriously.

"You think that's easy?" Levi frowned in distaste. He stepped closer to her finally facing her closely.

The girl wanted to step back but the bed was already behind, making her a bit out of option but to face it head on. They stared at each other and Y/n began to feel undoubtedly uncomfortable.

Her heart was uneasy and awkward. But Levi remained solemn, he looked at her almost wanting to touch her face but stopped himself. He needed the affirmation from Y/n but was afraid of her continuous rejections as well.

"Y/n," he started almost like a misty whisper. "Stay by my side."

His memories started trailing towards the lifeless and bloodied image of her in his arms. It felt cold and lonely. Whenever he remembered that scene, his body flashed electric currents and his nerves spreading an odd strength.

Whenever her sleeping image in that glass coffin where he would always hope that one day, she would open those eyes again crossed his mind, the same thing ignited again and again.

Then his realisation had struck his conscious. Why he goes out there, preventing titans from possible invasion. Why he couldn't stand the thought of those creatures coming closer to where she was lying down.

Realisation when he saw her face to face once again, her eyes bright and open. Alive.

Ah, it's all to protect you.

He felt his resolve became stronger at that point and his heart felt more alive.

It was all because of this girl.

Y/n never left Levi's eyes, trying to understand what he wants to say. It was unfortunate that she never really understood him despite the in depth discussion from the fandom in her world. This was probably the reason why many people liked supporting characters like him.

It was because of the mystery that shrouded his very being. His life was never meant to be an open book but the key points and highlights of his life were presented through a twenty minute OVA. Although it did show much of Levi's real face, it was still far from what he truly thinks.

A lot of people have opinions, but only Levi knew himself best and the train of his thoughts were his own. Y/n was simply a passerby in Levi's own story and so was he to her.

Y/n sighed helpless.

Levi didn't speak and simply stared with his eyes in hesitant contemplation. He seemed troubled and Y/n felt guilty thinking about it.

"Levi dear." I give up! How can that scary face show such a face that can make someone feel defeated because of conscience? "What exactly do you want this relationship to be?" She asked.

"For you to stay by my side." He said.

"How exactly?"

Levi paused. But his eyes did have certainty in them. "Marriage."

Y/n wanted to run away. "Wait. Calm down." Y/n was actually the one panicking.

"I am calm."

Well I'm not! Y/n wanted to cry.

"Let's take things slow, dear." She pats his chest and sighed. "I know it's weird to say this when we went straight to that and this conversation was seven years too late. But we really don't know each other this much so this method would be good."

Levi frowned. "You mean?"

Y/n, however continued. "To date as friends..." Y/n nervously suggested. "We don't have to be this committed with each other. L-let's get to know each other first. So that if you find someone else more to your taste(maybe someone like Petra or something), you won't have regrets." She explained.

"Alright." Levi responded. His eyes glinted bright but it went back to normal just as soon.

Y/n couldn't tell if he's happy that she technically agreed to date or that she technically rejected a marriage proposal that was not so romantic at all.

While Levi had this light atmosphere in his surrounding, Y/n had taken the opportunity to excuse herself and run away.

Omg... yow wtf... Isayama sensei, what phenomenal death sentence is this? Levi's girlfriend? Are you serious?!

I mean, don't get me wrong. I do have fantasies of becoming his lover and all the romantic etc... but can you stop peeking through my desire and keep on making them come true, instead focus on my memories of the show?! Give me a photographic memory or something!

Y/n internally cried as she reached her bedroom. Collapsing on the bed, she quickly wrapped herself in the blanket and self reflected with regret.

Damn, Heichou's face didn't age a bit! This is very unscientific! Even Erwin, Mike and Hange's face didn't age!

But that that isn't the point... Y/n thought back to the earlier conversations and felt how easy it was for Levi to look her in the eyes and reminded her that they had done something 18R seven years ago without even batting an awkward eye.

The girl sighed. Waved a hand on top of her head to wave off the lingering thoughts with a groan.

After an hour of suppressing the thoughts about the earlier conversation, Y/n sat back up and hugged her pillow. Her face became serious again as she thought about Hange. Wondering if Sawny and Bean will be killed or not.

The news will be revealed tomorrow. Y/n nodded to herself and lay back down. She closed her eyes and did her best to fall asleep.

The next day, another meeting was held. It so happened that the giants were really killed, causing for the students to be delayed on departure to their respected military branches once again.

Y/n's 'prediction' came true and it looks like the Levi squad were now certainly convinced that the saint was indeed special. Y/n only sat on the meeting room and listen to the discussion. The owner of the gear was a diseased trainee graduate of the 104th batch but it was not the precious bean Marco.

On the proceeding days, Y/n stayed in the scout headquarters to chill. She didn't have any thoughts of going back to the church.

She hated leading prayers. Because that's just plain insult to real believers. It's the same in the real world. Just imagine someone who isn't a part of that religious group will lead a prayer? Isn't that just plain slap?

The girl shrugged, taking a wooden made spatula to flip a fried tofu from the skillet. While that was frying, she turned towards the numbers of hard bread the old cook had made and grabbed a knife, slicing them into a centimeter and a half slices planning to make a sandwich out of it.

The girl had been a busy body in the kitchen for the past days. No one stopped her since her cooking was definitely something everyone are looking forward too.

Finishing all of it, she now started to brew some tea. The exquisite and relaxing scent of dried greens surrounded the kitchen walls while she poured it carefully into the cup at the same time that Levi entered the kitchen.

The trays of food had been prepared for lunch. He still had an hour to spare after finishing some paperworks and before he departs to pick up the children that Erwin was able to recruit to their regime.

Y/n looked at him from the other side of the table as he sat in front of her. She was done pouring a cup of tea for herself but decided to give it to Levi and make another one for her own.

The older did not refuse and took a sip.

"Did you sleep?" Y/n held the cup with two hands to feel the warmth, hiding half her face from it as she started the conversation.

"Yes." Was Levi's brief reply.

"How many hours?"

"Just enough."

"Oh?"

Y/n was not convinced. This insomniac always have sets of panda eyes whenever they meet, how can she not tell how rare sleep is for him?

He gazed at her sharply, Y/n did the same as they sipped on their own cup of tea at the same time. "You were awake earlier than everyone else." Levi pointed out.

"You probably slept later than everyone else." The girl responded back.

"It's just right. But you, you are still recovering."

"I slept for seven years. I don't need more than what I really need."

"I'm the same."

The girl put down her empty cup. It made a thud as she glared at him. "Look at the mirror again and tell that to me with such damn confidence."

"Brat."

"One more time Levi. One more time and I swear I'll either knock your shits out or put sleeping agent in your drink." She pointed and poured another cup of tea.

Yes. This is the daily conversation every morning when they started dating. It's always about Levi's sleep. Y/n had try some means to make him sleep from aroma therapy to plain massaging his head. She even made him some eyemask that stored some cold water inside to cool his eyes and shut them close.

It was slightly effective but whenever Y/n didn't check on him, he would just go back to his typical routine.

This is what Y/n hated about Levi's lifestyle. Him being too unhealthy. She did understood what it means to be sleepless at times because of school and work, but at least she could get some time to sleep when that rest day arrive!

The two quietly filled their insides with tea. Y/n pouring more into Levi's cup as revenge, wait till you can't hold that bladder on your later endeavor, hmp!

"So, how many did the commander recruited?" Y/n asked after calming down.

"There isn't much." Most of the students were driven in fear from seeing titans for real that they chose other branches.

The girl nodded in understanding, leaning her chin to the palm of her hand relaxing her body on the table. "I wonder if Marco joined the scouts." She murmured.

The poor bean, would it be better if he joined Garrison? Y/n did not put the military police in mind for Marco. Although that was the boy's first ambition, Y/n felt like that military branch is very toxic for the innocent him. At least Garrison troops is more neutral in a sense compared to the unicorns.

"Who is Marco?" Levi's face sunken dark.

Y/n turned to him and sipped her tea. "An innocent child whose life was supposed to end in Trost." She replied.

"You predicted his death?"

"Un." She hummed. "Remember when I said Hange's titans will be assassinated?" She pointed out.

Levi gestured a short nod.

"His gear was stolen and used for that."

"Do you know who killed him?"

"I don't." Maybe Annie can change her mind about her killingspree. Maybe Y/n can convince her?

Y/n tapped her nails on the table as she thought about it. Annie is still young, maybe Y/n could do a little push to get the child on her side.

Spacing out again, Y/n did not notice that Levi had walked around the table and closed in. He made his face closer to her ears and spoke in an almost whispering manner. "I'm going." Before she could even come back to her senses, Levi had already kissed the side of her hair and dashed off after.

Y/n wanted to throw the cup at him but decided to stop herself. She knew it wouldn't do any good and Levi can dodge her attack so she didn't bother.

She only went back to the kitchen and covered the food she prepared for lunch and went somewhere else to vent her anger and embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.4K 30
ใ€Œ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™งใ€ Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
14.2K 526 23
โœฆ ๐Œ๐จ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐€๐” โœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐’๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐–๐€ โœฆ ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ฌ - ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ 20s or higher โœฆY/n's lif...
1.6K 118 46
A young woman is being chased by a group of men in the dark Underground. She is scared and knows that they will catch her eventually, but what she do...
149K 4.9K 25
"๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐š๐—บ ๐ˆ? ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐—บ?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experiment gone wrong some would say. She was...