Uncompatible Love*Jacob Black...

由 X0starstruckgurlX0

"Uncompatible, incompatible, whatever! Point being...we're meant just for each other." Violette Cullen is pla... 更多

Uncompatible Love*Jacob Black Love Story*
Family Reunion
Bella this...Bella that
Reminiscing
School?!
Pine or Ocean Breeze
The 'Other' Cullen
Carpe Diem, live for the present!
Regret
No! But Why?!
Lifting of the Dark Veil
Getting Along I See
The Wolves
Ch. 14: Devoted
15. Not a Date
CH. 16 Great Heights
Ch. 17: Too Good To Be True
ch. 18: My Boyfriend
19. Trust
ch. 20 Loyalties, Decisions, & Hostility
21. Secrets & Truths
ch.22 Knock, Knock! Who's There?
ch.23: Tall Tales
ch.24: Imprint
ch.25: Lost Then Found
ch. 26:Practice Makes Perfect
Ch.27:Interruption After Interruption
ch.28 Remembering the Past, Living the Future
29. Graduation Day
ch.30 Loving Brother
Ch.31: Newborn 101
Ch.32: Monster I Can Become
Ch.33: Meetings and Greetings
ch. 34: Do You Love Me?
ch. 35: Good Morning? More Like Excellent!
Ch.36: Cold
Ch.37: Feeling Better?
ch.38: Aloha, Hello...Not Aloha, Goodbye
Ch. 39: Imbalance In Her Emotions
ch. 40: Here Comes the Bride
Ch. 41: Signs of Pregnancy
chapter 42: Baby Troubles, Love Squabbles and Other Problems
ch. 43: All Is Fair In Love and War
chapter 44: Too Late To Apologize?
chapter 45: Happy Birthday
ch.46: Vamps Out of the Bag
Ch. 47: bleed it out
Ch. 48 -I'll get you up and going out of bed
Ch. 49: Potatoes
Ch. 50 Thump
Chapter 51 - Baby Blue Blues
Chapter 52: Showered with Love
Chapter 53 - Happier than Ever
Chapter 54 - The Ivory Keys.
Chapter 55 - The Left Behind
Ch 56: Time
Chapter 57 - Welcome
Chapter 58 - Well Fed
Chapter 59 - Misdirected
Chapter 60 - See You Later
Ch 61 - The Collector
Chapter 62 - The Witnesses
Chapter 63 - Shocking
Chapter 64 - Be Prepared
Chapter 65 - Together
Ch 66 Rising Tension
Chapter 67 - Prospect of War
Chapter 68 - Ex's and Woes
Something Blue - The End

Jealousy isn't pretty

10.1K 133 2
由 X0starstruckgurlX0

Ch. 3: Jealousy isn't pretty *edited

*Violette's Pov*

"May I help you?" I heard downstairs.

"Oh Oui! Are you the Cullens? I'm Geneveve, Violette's friend."

"Oh yes, dear! I don't think that she's up yet, though, I'd be more than happy to go call her for you."

I looked around me as I noticed I wasn't awaken by the sun flashing through the glass. That's when I remembered. New room. I sighed. "I'm up!" I shouted so that Esme didn't have to waste time. "Oof!" I shouted as a sudden weight was on my stomach, knocking the air out.

"Get up! Get up! My stuffs here! Go get it!" Alice!

"I'm up! Gosh! And good morning to you too, Alice." She gave me a cheeky grin and with inhuman speed ran downstairs where I heard her bother my poor friend with multiple questions. Most of them concerning her belongings. I quickly changed into some dark blue skinny jeans with a dark blue and white mid sleeve shirt along with matching converse. I just shook my hair after pulling it out of my ponytail and headed downstairs.

"Violette! Wow! You were right! It is beautiful around here!" answered my French companion, her accent coming through as she spoke. "Although I am eager to meet your idiotic bro.." I quickly covered her hand when I heard a car screech outside. I laughed nervously.

"He's here so keep it on the down low please. I'm kind of mad at him," I paused. "Again." I was nudged by my sister seconds after I rewmoved my hand from her space. "Oh, but before Alice decides to rip me to shreds, did you bring the clothes I told you along with the other gifts?" She scratched the back of her head nodding.

"Yes it's in my-" She was cut off.

"Hey there, Violette. Don't I get a welcome home hug?"

'Stupid Edward! He had a lot of nerve. Oops! I wasn't supposed to let him in my mind! Oh no there I go again! Ah! Stupid! Lalalalala!' trying not to think on it, was proving harder than I remembered.

"Hello." I heard a bashful voice say as an average looking girl came behind Edward. Esme and Alice were quick to approach her and greeted her with a hug and a smile. I slightly glared and if possible I would have thought she shrunk a bit at my look.

*Edward's POV* (starts from yesterday)

I had seen a shiny black Lamborghini cut me off. I already knew who it was and thought it best to bring Bella with me to meet her. I turned my car back around and headed towards her house. I had parked quite a bit away and ran the rest of the way.

Once I saw her house in view I jumped in through her window after opening it. Unfortunately, Bella was already fast asleep. I sighed and figured I'd wait until morning and take her to see my number...one? two? girl I knew she wouldn't be happy that I didn't see her today, but I wanted her to meet Bella. They were both special to me. I wonder how Violette will take it? I sighed, just worrying about how they'd both react.

After a few hours of watching Bella sleeping peacefully I saw her stirring in her sleep and then her eyes flutter open. She gasped. I guess she wasn't expecting to see me today. I did tell her I might not come today.

"Edward, you scared me," she said as she breathed in deeply while clutching her heart. I apologized and kissed her good morning. "I thought you weren't going to show up today?" she asked me

"Something, or someone, came up. I want you to meet her." I said as I held her.

"Her?" I nodded. "As in a girl?" I nodded again. "o...okay" she was stuttering. I smiled at how nervous she was.

"Go change she should be up already." I kissed her forehead and was about to leave.

"What do you mean by 'should be up?' Isn't she a vampire, too?" I shook my hand in a 'so-so' matter.

"Kinda" I paused, thinking of how to lightly put it. "Not exactly. Well I don't think of her that way," I trailed off. "To me she's just a fragile human. She's special to me. You'll see why." I grinned and left to let her change as I got to the car and drove it to her house.

*Bella's Pov*

'A human?' I thought. I'm guessing she knew about Edward's family. I didn't even get her name. Then I remember Alice and Jasper talking about another Cullen. Could this be her? I blushed...I had thought they were talking about me that time. What did he mean by special? Was she an ex-girlfriend or something? This and many other thoughts ran through my head as I changed and fixed my room as best as I could. I heard the front door open and Charlie greet Edward. I walked downstairs to see him and my dad talking.

"Where 'ya going Bells?" I looked towards Edward hoping for him to answer since I didn't exactly have a clue.

"To meet my sister. She's a Cullen. She's 16." I looked up at him as he spoke. "She'll be joining us this year in Forks. She was in France and I want Bella to meet her." So it was another Cullen. I was right.

"Well then have her stop by if she's anything like your sister, Alice." Edward nodded.

"Will do, Chief Swan." With that I hugged my father goodbye and walked towards the car. My birthday incident was just starting to be forgotten so I didn't want another one. School started in a bit, too; I was just hoping she wasn't like another Rosalie. I couldn't stand it if another Cullen hated my being there.

"What's she like?" I asked during the car ride.

"Don't worry, she's good. I don't think she'll hate you. No one can." I rolled my eyes.

"Rosalie does." I pressed.

"Rosalie doesn't hate you......" He trailed off, "she just feels threatened by you." I sighed he always said that. I saw the house from afar now. Guess it's now or never.

As we neared, I heard a conversation being held...more like shouting.

"Violette! Wow! You were right! It is beautiful around here!...Although I am eager to meet your idiotic bro.." the conversation suddenly stopped and I just heard whispering, but the words weren't clear. I did, however, hear Edward chuckle, giving away that he must have heard. I gave him a look asking what? He just shook his head and continued. He stepped in first. Me being a little self-conscious, stood behind him as he spoke.

*Edward's Pov*

"Hey there, Violette. Don't I get a welcome home hug?" I asked her as I ignored the comments going through the stranger's mind, who apparently thought I was good looking. I smiled. She was upset that I didn't greet her yesterday. Her thoughts were very entertaining. Still very childish I see. I thought to her, but I noticed her eyes and knew she couldn't read my thoughts.

"Hello" Bella said as she stepped from behind me. Esme and Alice greeted her, but I was confused as to why Violette glared at her. I saw Violette look at me and smiled while opening my arms wide.

"Eddy!" She shouted as she jumped into my embrace. I knew she would forgive me soon. I kissed her forehead. Bella looked uncomfortable so I introduced them.

*Bella's Pov*

Eddy?! Ok now I knew there was something going on. I also noticed the glare she had sent my way. Another Rosalie?! I internally asked. I took in her looks. She was beautiful for a human. Unimaginably. She looked like she could put Rosalie to shame with her curly locks hanging loose and her gorgeous eyes. For some reason her appearance reminded me of someone, but who? I then saw Edward kiss her forehead. Was she an old flame? I suddenly felt angry.

"Bella this is Violette. Violette this is my girlfriend, Bella." I smiled glad that she knew. She only glared more. I felt a shiver run down my back. I also felt uneasy.

"Rosalie has told me A LOT about you." she said eyeing me. I gulped.

"Rosalie?" asked Edward. As soon as he saw the looks she gave me, Edward went to her, grabbing her by the arm as he dragged her to the kitchen. "We need to talk."

Some time had passed and Esme and Alice were busy talking to the other girl who I could tell was a vampire as well from her eyes, skin and the temperature that radiated from her. The girl noticed I was alone and smiled towards me.

"Oh how rude of me! My name is Geneveve Portura. You are...." she was quite kind... she looked like she could have been related to Rosalie in appearance. She was just slightly taller than me.

"Bella." I said as I shook her hand that she stuck out for me to shake. "They've been gone for a while..." I stated.

"Don't worry, dear. They just haven't seen each other in a while" she tried to give my arm a reassuring squeeze. "I'm sure he's just going to clear a few things for her." I nodded my head. "Ah! The others are here." I didn't pay attention as they all took to greeting the new comer, Geneveve. I wasn't paying attention so when they said 'Hello", I paid no mind to it. That is, until I heard what Jasper said. He had chuckled a bit catching the others' attention.

"She's emitting feelings of jealousy."

"What?!" they all asked perplexed. Some shouting in glee, others dumbfounded. I blushed as soon Emmett laughed.

"My guess is Edward hasn't told her who Violette is." I looked down as Jasper spoke.

"Oh Bella." Alice side hugged me while I saw Rosalie glare. Great I probably got in between 'Eddy' and the other girl. Carlisle stepped up smiling softly.

"Bella, dear.... Violette is Edward's sister. There will never be anything between them." I looked down as I spoke.

"But you are all siblings and still go out." They laughed and Alice's voice graced my ears next.

"Bella..." Alice smiled at me before continuing. "They're blood related. They share the same mother." She went to grab my hands, "there is nothing to worry about! She's special to him because she's...well... the baby of sorts." Now I was shocked What?! But how?!

"How can that be... her eyes......" I trailed off, trying not to be insensitive.

"You know I never really understood that either." Confusion laced the foreign beauty's voice. "How IS that possible?" she asked.

"Don't worry, she'll explain EVERYTHING." came Edward's voice as he brought in a reluctant and red Violette.  

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

126K 2.7K 21
"And suddenly you know... It's time to start something new and trust the magic of new beginnings." - Her life has been nothing but ordinary since t...
134K 3.5K 20
❝Your voice makes flowers grow.❞ ❝Don't speak of yourself in such a way! Do you not see how deeply I care for you? How strong my heart has grown for...
290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
54.7K 2.4K 35
It's been a year since Tatum and her family moved to Forks and the only way to celebrate it is with a whole bunch of unneeded drama. But then again...