Love with Consequences: My bf...

Von Lynak0120

Taylor Stewart is madly in love with her best friend Andrey's brother Alec... The only thing is Alec has two... Mehr

Love consequences chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15; I was blackmailed.
Chapter 15 part 2
Chapter 16 part 1
chapter 16 part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Love with Consequences: My bff's older brother...Oh brother...

9.1K 52 5
Von Lynak0120

Chapter 1:

Taylor's POV:

Hmph. I'm not one to hate school but at this moment I was dreading it. The fact that I had to seat here and hear Mr.King  talk on and on for an hour was like diving into a very deep hole. I put my head down on the desk and counted my breaths till the end of the period. I was really hoping time would go faster, but unfortunately that didn't help. I was really anxious and excited to go to my last class, not only because after I would be on my way home but also it was my favorite class. Minutes later the bell finally rang and my head snapped up in lightning like speed. I picked up my bag and practically ran out of the class room to Ms. Smith's room. She was probably the coolest teacher in this whole school. Every one that new her loved her!  I put my bag on the cubicles on the side of the room. (She likes things organized)  and went over to my table.

I waited for my friends to get here and and just sat down and put my lap top on the desk and opened it up to my grades, just to burn time while class started.

"Good afternoon Taylor!" I was greeted by Ms. Smith when she came out of the back closet.

"Hey, Ms. Smith." I replied and she smiled as she walked over to her desk. If your wondering Ms. Smith is middle aged and had a teenage son that wanted to join the military. He wasn't bad looking and for being middle aged she was really cool.

I'm Taylor, I am 16 years old and I'm at least 5'5" , with long curly hair and light brown eyes. I'm slim and tan, but with a small torso and the rest of my height comes from the length of my legs. I love to be outside and just discover new things. currently I'm not seeing anyone but I do get asked out a couple of times, but like always I reply with no. 

The late bell rang and soon enough my friends joined me at the table.

"Hey Tay!" said Marisa, a very close friend of mine. But we called her smiley because she is always Smiling. Then Vicky and Jessica sat next and opposite to me. They were twin sisters and almost always agreed on everything which was really weird.

"Good after noon Ladies and gentlemen, how does it feel to be back from spring break?" asked Ms. Smith from the front of the class room and gave us all a smile. Everyone started answering her question and it turned into a fifteen minute class discussion.

"Alright settle down, we have a project and I need all of you's cooperation." she said and the room fell silent instantly.

"Thank you, now this is a very big project you will each become parents." She said and half the class groaned, including myself knowing that this meant me and someone else from the classroom.

"Is not as bad as it sounds, its just a big project and you will taking care of this battery monitored baby for 9 weeks. I'm sorry it has to be for 9 weeks but you have to experience the 9 months of child reproduction but since that cant happen imagine each week as a month, with your baby. The sex of the bay will be a surprise. Now I will be naming the couples as follows." She walked over to her computer and started naming the couples. I waited patiently till suddenly my name was called down and Ms. Corv had a frown on her face.

"Whats wrong Ms. corv?" I couldnt help but asking.

"I don't have a partner for you, which isn't fair, so If your willing I can give you an alternative assignment or you can get extra credit for doing it as a single mom." she said and looked expectantly at me.  I love kids and I babysat them all the time so pretending to be an older mom wasn't going to be too hard especially a baby doll. So I said yes and Ms. Corv passed me my new baby for the next 9 weeks. Luckily enough it was a baby boy. I went back to my deserted table due to my friends sitting with the "father's" of their babies.

"Alright, now you have to name them and sign the birth certificates, after that you are more than welcomed to leave." she said and we all did as she instructed. I named my baby boy Pavel. { You may think I'm crazy but I have this thing for Russians ;).} And I wanted him to have a different name, tahn those you usually hear around. I walked out to find my best friend Andrey on waiting for me by my locker.

"Hey" he said with the cutest smile I had ever seen on a guy. Andrey was a long time friend of mines, but we never took it to the next step because I just didn't like him that way, he was more like a brother, that you can always talk to. But I will admit he was really cute. With his messy light brown hair and cute lips made him look so Sweet and cuddly :).

"Hey," I said opening my locker and handling him the baby.

"Taylor, what the hell you decided to have another man's baby, but you wont go out with me???" He said with an exaggerated look on his face. Yeah he's very sarcastic, at times which I love cause he always makes me laugh.

"Shut up, Andrey its a doll." I said putting my books in my locker and closing it back up. I grabbed my baby...Hmm "My baby" I was starting to love the sound of that. I smiled to my self and followed andrey out to his car.

"So your place or mine?" he asked and I told him  to go to his, Ill just call my parents and tell them I'd be home later. We arrived at his place in a jiffy. I got out of his car with my baby boy in my hands walked over followed him inside, where his older brother Alek was in the living room with his baby boy in his arms. he was rocking him back and forth I'm guessing it was to get him to sleep.

Ever since I can remember I always loved Alek, he was so strong and wonderful that I couldn't help the feelings I have for him grow. But I knew I had to snap out of them because he was 8 years older than me and it was morally wrong. No matter how much I loved him I knew nothing would change.

He was almost six feet tall, and had semi curly brown hair and green and blue eyes. He was llight skinned but always had some sort of a tan-ish color to his skin. He as you can tell was a father. I know a 24 year old guy, a  father with the custody of both the kids. But He adored them. When I first heard he got Holly (the mother of the kids) pregnant my heart shattered into a billion pieces. Then the second time, he got her pregnant I tried to find ways of moving on but couldn't find them. Nothing seemed to work. But as you can see things didn't work with Holly they went down hill.

She wanted nothing to do with the kids so Alek took custody of Melody and Jovan. Melody was an adorable little girl she looked just like Andrey, which satisfied him, having a niece that looked just like him, and Jovan looked just like his dad. Which I was pleased to know cause he was adorable. Alek put the sleeping 5 month old Jovan on the bed and turned to us. His eyes immediately landed on my arms and it made me self conscious.

I looked down and noticed the baby, my baby. Oops.

"Tell me that's one of Melody's baby dolls!" he said in a panicked voice. Me and Andrey started to laugh and Alek relaxed a little.

"Seriously, you two better not have stolen that baby." he said with a gorgeous million dollar smile. My heart melted because he was looking at me when he smiled. I smiled back and his smile seemed to grow.

"No, its a baby doll for my class. I have to experience being a single mom  for 9 weeks, because they were out of partners." I said and he smiled.

"That's cool. Hey Andrey can you go and get at least some pizza and I need baby formula. Also can you go pick up Melody from mom's place." said Alek and I heard Andrey groan. Then he mumbled a single fine, and turned to me.

"Will you be fine with out me?" he asked poutiong like a cute little boy and just like that my baby started crying like crazy.

"On the other hand, I'll go in the peace and quiet of my truck, be back whenever." he said walking towards the door.

"Hey the baby is not that he's probably hungry." I said and Andrey laughed giving us a last wave and heading out the door. I turned towards my bag that had all the bay supplies and grabbed a bottle. I tried balancing the baby but I think Alek noticed i was struggling, so he took my Pavel out of my arms. '

"What's his name?" he asked rocking the crying baby back and forth. i was touched he looked so cute. I just wanted to jump in his arms instead of the baby. I snapped out of it and kept looking for the food.

"His names Pavel." I said with a smile.

"Nice, it's different." he said flashing me a smile. I smiled back and nodded.

"It is, I like things different." I said getting the baby back and putting the bottle in his mouth. (I know its weird how this fake baby works but its sup post to do everything a real baby does.) 

"I love things different." he said and i smiled. I felt his eyes on me the whole time I fed the baby, and I was starting to grow nervous, being in front of him like this. I fed the baby, and started to pat his little back for any gases he had inside, and luckily there was one but nothing too big just a little bit of baby barf. Which Alek cleaned up while I put the baby back to sleep. He came around me and watched me as I rocked my baby Pavel to sleep.

"You know you dont have to be a single mom." Alek suddendly said. making my eyes bounce up to meet his goprgeous green ones.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a voice below whisper.

"What is I father your child..." he said scratching the back of his neck. I wanted to scream and shout and do a big victory dance but I realised... This is a DOLL!!!! But then again 9 weeks with the man I love and I'm trying to get over couldnt be too bad... Or could it....

"I know it's just a baby doll, but I want to help you out." he said looking down at the floor. I smiled at his cuteness.

"Yes." I said looking down at the floor knowing my face was blazing hot and pink.

"I'm glad." He said with the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face. I smiled and soon his arms enveloped me in a tight hug. "You know you are already an amazing mother." he whispered huskily on my ear and I wanted to smile and cry. One he is older than me and would never be interested in a girl like me, boring and pointless. Two his words make me so happy, but its bad because like this I will never be able to get over him...Hmmm Life is really, really hard.... But hopefully things will change in this up coming 9 weeks... and Hopefully for the best...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my first chapter of my second story on Wattpad. Please VOTE AND COMMENT AND READ MY OTHER PIECE IF YOU HAVENT:)... PASSABLY BECOME A FAN:0... :)....

Thanks Lynette4749.:)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

78K 1.5K 43
It was hard to fall in love with a thirty five year old man who calls you Kid. A rough night when Eloise met Alex for the first time. Eloise caught h...
2.1M 47.7K 50
"Girls, girls, calm down! I don't want to get anyone else here pregnant!" He joked. "Anyone else pregnant?" "Are you saying somebody in this room is...
853K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...
Selfless Von Dagný

Jugendliteratur

1.9K 123 20
Avery Johnson is a mediocre girl, living in a mediocre world. Or so she thinks. She's an only child and her parents are still happily married. Her...