Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

By adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... More

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
25 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
31- Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
36 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
59 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
76 - Aaliyah
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
84 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
87 - Aaliyah
88 - Ayo
89 - Aaliyah
90 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
100 - Aaliyah
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

7 - Aaliyah

148 11 4
By adewumiayomide22

🌹A week later 🌹

"So we look forward to seeing you on Monday, thank you for your time" Ms Grace a representative from LVMH say on Skype.

I nod. "Okay thank you bye" I ended the video call with a deep sigh. How was I going to tell Ayo I she had to travel in two days time?? I wore a MIL merch over my bikers short and matched downstairs to wait for Ayo.

Lately we've been ignoring each other, Ayo spent more time outside either at the studio or at one interview or God knows where. It was like he forgot I existed. I wasnt too bothered but at the same time I was worried. I knew he'd be extremely busy now that the album was out, I just didn't think he'd too busy to even remember his own wife!!!

I played with the diamond ring on my left finger, I remembered when Ayo proposed to me, he rented out the Wembley stadium just for me to say yes. I cried my eyes out that day, even on the day of the wedding in Paris I still cried. I knew what I signed herself into, marrying into music was way harder than she thought especially if he was someone as popular as Wizkid.

Women threw themselves freely at him and I knew musicians especially ones like Wizkid wouldn't resist women but Ayo did at least to my knowledge and that made me love him more but sometimes I doubted if there wasn't any other woman out there pleasing him when I wasn't.

The door knob pushing open, Zion runs in ahead of Ayo squealing happily. Ayo shut the door behind him, he drop his keys on the table.

"Mama!!!" Zion squeal follow by me talking to his four year old son.

For strange reasons all his other kids called me Mama which was really weird considering I was not their real mother not that Ayo was against it, he actually liked that they accepted me and I also didn't mind.

Ayo enter the sitting room, he smile at me carrying Zion in her arms, both of us talking and smiling. My heart skipped a beat, I knew I'd make a good mother to our kids. I just felt bad that I couldn't have kids now not that Ayo was bothered about it, sometimes I wished we don't have to fight all the time and....

"Ayo?"

Ayo blink, he clear his throat. "yeah?"

"I said welcome back. You were just staring at me" I frowns. "Are you okay?"

Ayo nods and went to sit on a sofa. "Yeah. You?"

I drops Zion and face Ayo. "Yeah. How was everything?"

"It's gets better wifey. YouTube reached out to me, they want to film an official documentary with me. A day in my life" he smile as he shared the good news.

I beam back at him. "Really? That's great! When is it?" I ask

"On the twenty-seventh of this month"

My face fell, I was going to be in Los Angeles that time.

"Aaliyah?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Why are you quiet?" Ayo ask

I turn to Zion. "Why don't you find Mama J and ask her to give you that orange juice yeah?" I told the four year old.
Zion jumps down from the chair and ran towards the kitchen. I face my husband who watched me like I grew ten head.

I clear her throat. "I got a call from LVMH and they want me in LA as soon as possible."

"How soon?"

"Twenty of this month"

Ayo pause, "That's in two days??"

Aaliyah nods.

"When will you be back??"

"Twenty nine"

"What?? You'll miss the documentary??" He questions

"Ayo I...."

"You what?? You do know how much this means to me right??"

I bit her lips. "Lower your voice, Zion is in the kitchen."

Ayo roll his eyes, he stood up and storms upstairs to our bedroom. I sigh, I was honestly tired of the constant fighting between us. I went to the kitchen, I found mama J talking to Zion.

"Are you going to play cars with me mama?" Zion ask

I smile, "Yeah but after I talk to your Daddy okay?"

Zion nods.

I face Mama J, "Please keep him down here okay?"

Mama J nods. "Yes Aaliyah."

I slowly went to meet her my husband, I enter the room shutting the door quietly behind me. I sat on the bed and waited for Ayo to finish from the bathroom.

Ayo steps in the room ignoring his wife he enters the closet. I follow him.

"Ayo I'm sorry okay? I was honestly going to tell you when...."

"When you were on the Jet to LA?"

Aaliyah wince, "That's unfair!"

"Is it? It's bad enough that I pushed the listening party because of you now you're not even going to be here for both the party and the documentary so tell me who is unfair?!"

I sigh, "No one is okay, it's just our job and...."

"Not our job Liyah! It's your job!! Don't play victim here"

"Victim?? Says the one who hasn't spent twenty four hours with his wife in two weeks!!!"

Ayo narrows his eyes, "Must it always come down to sex??"

"Wait what???" I couldn't believe my ears, Here was I trying to keep peace but he chose violence. "What else should it come down to? I'm your damn wife!!!"

"No one is disputing that Liyah" he pulls out a Nike baseball short and white tee-shirt. He wore it crossing to the bedroom.

"You haven't been acting like I am when you spend all your time with your baby mama!!" I argue. He's been with Jada for days, parading under the manager bullshit!

"Why do you keep insinuating that there's something going on with Jada and I? She's just my manager nothing more!!!"

"Y'all don't act that way"

Ayo stare daggers at me. "You think I'm fucking her? Fuck Aaliyah! You think I'm cheating on you??"

"What do expect me to think huh? Y'all are always together! She rubs it in my face going on about how she's has your baby and I don't have any!!!"

"Are we back to the child issue??"

"We were always on the child issue Ayo!! You spend all your time with Zion and his mother because of what???"

"Zion is my fucking son!!!" He spat horrified.

"And his mother???"

Ayo shook his head but didn't say anything, he was tired of having the same conversation every fucking time.

"Fire her"

Ayo snap his head at me, "What? What did you just say??"

"I said fire her" I repeat stubbornly.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I cant"

"Why??"

"Because she's my fucking manager!!!!!" He thundered.

"She's also your baby mama"

"Aren't you tired of having this argument Aaliyah? If I give an ounce about Jada do you think I'll marry you knowing she's my baby mama?? Do I look like I give a fuck about her being my baby mama huh??"

I looks away, he was right. He wouldn't marry her if he loves his baby mama but my stubborn head refuse to back down instead I burst into tears.

Ayo roll his eyes, I do this every damn time crying about everything, I knew my tears was his weakness and I used it to her advantage bending him to do my will every fucking time. Aside Jada being his baby mama she was also a good manager and Ayo made it clear he wasn't going to fire her because his wife doesn't like her.

"Aaliyah...."

"Do you love me?"

Ayo roll his eyes, "What type of question is that? You know I love you."

"Then fucking act like you do! I'm sick of feeling like the third wheel every fucking time!!"

"There's no wheel wifey, it's just us no one else!"

I sniffs, "Then fucking prove it!! You act like I'm invisible at times! You rather spend time with your boys or your non ending bitches forgetting you have a damn wife at home and...."

"There's no other bitches Aaliyah, what the fuck are you saying??"

"Oh you know what I'm saying Ayo stop pretending!!"

Ayo sigh, he raise his hands in surrender. "You know what? I'm sick and tired of arguing every fucking time I come home okay? You complain about me not spending time at home and when I do you bring up issues about me fucking my manager or not wanting you to have kids! It's always one thing after the other! I wouldn't marry you if I wanted to fuck around, I love you and only you the sooner you get that clear in your head the better, I don't know where you got all your ideas from because the more you do this shit the closer I'm one step away from you and your bullshit!!" He snap storming out of the room.

I stare at the door tears streaming down my face. I was too speechless to even think. I let everything Ayo said sink inside her brain. He was right. I was pushing him away and I didn't even know it.

I'd let issues of having a baby weigh me down and cloud all my judgments I'm taking all my anger out on him and thereby pushing him away. I sank on my knees and cried my out eyes. God I was tearing her marriage apart and I didn't even know it. I needed to act fast or it'll be too late!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 14.1K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
280K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
94.9K 9.5K 47
Do you know any other Zoeya Aliyu?. Its your wedding card and better get prepared you are getting married in two weeks!". For a moment there I went n...
27.1K 3.8K 47
____•____ In Nigeria, it's known to everybody that each and every family has it own tradition. DAGGASH also has its, which differs from any other fam...