CHOSEN ONE || ᷝ ͤ ᷚ ⷶ ͨ ͥ ͤ...

By Annxmikaleson

"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ" [Not edited] ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️ ... More

✿CHOSEN ONE✿
♡♤♡
❀𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒚❀
𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦!
✦CHAPTER 1✦
✦The Cast✦
✦CHAPTER 2✦
✦CHAPTER 3✦
✦CHAPTER 4✦
✦CHAPTER 5✦
✦CHAPTER 6✦
✦CHAPTER 8✦
✦CHAPTER 9✦
✦CHAPTER 10✦
✦CHAPTER 11✦
✦CHAPTER 12✦
✦CHAPTER 13✦
✦CHAPTER 14✦
✦CHAPTER 15✦
✦CHAPTER 16✦
✦THE CAST 2.0✦
✦CHAPTER 17✦
✦CHAPTER 18✦
✦CHAPTER 19✦
✦CHAPTER 20✦
✦CHAPTER 21✦
✦CHAPTER 22✦
✦CHAPTER 23✦
✦CHAPTER 24✦
✦CHAPTER 25✦
✦CHAPTER 26✦
✦The CAST 3.O✦
✦CHAPTER 27✦
✦CHAPTER 28✦
✦CHAPTER 29✦
✦CHAPTER 30✦
✦CHAPTER 31✦
✦CHAPTER 32✦
✦CHAPTER 33✦
✦CHAPTER 34✦
✦CHAPTER 35✦
✦CHAPTER 36✦
✦CHAPTER 37✦
✦CHAPTER 38✦
✦CHAPTER 39✦
✦CHAPTER 40✦
✦CHAPTER 41✦
✦CHAPTER 42✦
✦CHAPTER 43✦
✦CHAPTER 44✦
✦CHAPTER 45✦
ANNOUNCEMENT!
✦chapter 46✦

✦CHAPTER 7✦

4.9K 148 81
By Annxmikaleson

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Insane, inside the danger gets me high
Can't help myself got secrets I can't tell
I love the smell of gasoline
I light the match to taste the heat

I've always liked to play with fire
Play with fire
I've always liked to play with fire

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

FAITH'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Bonnie took out a candle and placed on the tea table. She walked towards me and said,

"It's a simple spell, Faith. Look at the candle I have placed on the table and focus on it."

I followed her instructions and focused on it.

Bonnie continued, "Now, follow me. phesmatos.."

"Phesmatos.." I followed her.

"Incendia"

"incendia".

"Now focus on it and say it" Bonnie ordered.

I gulped but shelved off all my worries.

I can do it.

I focused on the candle and said," phesmatos incendia."

The candle got lit after I did the spell.

I squealed in happiness and looked at Bonnie.

Bonnie gave me a wide smile and said, "That was great Faith. So you can also work your magic through the spell too. Good to know."

I gave her a sheepish smile.

"Of course she can. We Salvatores are multitalented." Damon commented.

"Where is Elena?" I asked him.

"She is sleeping with Stefanie in her room. She is still in the shock."

"Mm" I mumbled.

She was on the verge of losing her little girl, it must have shaken her up.

I saw Bonnie blew off the candle and said

"Faith. Now you are gonna lit the candle without using the spell." I looked at her, confused.

"You are a special one Faith. Like you did an hour ago, You can work you magic just by using your emotions."

"My emotions? How am I gonna do it?" I asked her with a nervous filled tone.

"Just focus on the candle and wish for it. Concentrate on the emotion that come towards when you think about fire. Wish for it to happen with a whole heart."

I obliged and focused on the candle again.

I concentrated on the emotion that first came when I think about fire.

STEFAN

He died in a fire. I lost him to fire.

The one person I really need the most now its gone because of fire.

I could have had it all.

My brothers,stefanie,Elena, Bonnie. We all could have been a family.

But it would have been futile as the pillar of the family is not alive.

My own twin brother is not alive. It all because of the fire.

I lost my family to fire.

And then I sensed a series of emotions surging inside of me. But I decide to focus on one of it.

RAGE.

I channelled every other emotions into rage.

I could feel my muscles tightening, and my heart rate and blood pressure increasing.

I heard a series of yells.

'Faith'

'Faith'

'Faith come back'

'Stop it.You are hurting yourself.'

'Faith.'

I came back to sense when I felt someone shaking me by my shoulder.

I let out a gasp and covered my mouth after seeing the chaos I have made.

I not only lit the candle but also the table, carpet, couch and all other thing that was there in the living room.

I moved my hands away from my mouth and looked at it. I saw my hand covered with my blood.

I looked at them with guilt and horror "Iam sorry. I didn't mean to" I said.

Damon hugged me and rubbed my back to console me. "We know that Faith. It's okay."

I moved away from the hug and snapped at him.

"Its okay? How can you can you say that? I nearly destroyed your house. I could have killed you all!"

I looked at the things I have obliterated because of my magic.

It's true. I could never be a good witch. I could never be a normal person. I would destroy and hurt everyone I love. I would be the monster that everyone scares.

Stefan would have been ashamed to see me like this.

"I can't be like this anymore. I wish I was never resurrected from that coffin. I would be rather be the long forgotten sister than the monster who kills everyone she loves."

I looked at Bonnie and said, "I am not the chosen one Bonnie. Iam the definition of cursed. Iam an abomination."

With that I rushed towards my room and locked the door.

Iam not ready to face anybody now. I am not ready to see the fear that's gonna spread on everybody's face when they will come to know what kind of monster is iam.

I hugged myself and closed my eyes.

"Stefan don't hate me please. I didn't mean to do it."

I laid down on the bed and recalled a memory of me and Stefan.

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

FLASH BACK

Faith was tossing and turning on her bed. It was past the curfew and she was unable to catch her sleep.She decided to go to her twin's room and check whether he has slept or not.

She took her stuffed doll and made slow, deliberate steps towards her twins's bedroom. She slowly opened and peeped through the door.

She saw Stefan writing his journal under the light emitted by the gas lamp.

Stefan noticed someone peeping through his door and looked at the figure.He saw his sister standing at the door, holding her doll in her arms and waiting for him to invite her in.

"Come in Fay." He said after closing his journal.
She came inside and sat on his bed. Stefan looked at her gloomy face and asked her with worried tone. "what happend to my Fay? You look so worried. "

She looked at his eyes and said, "Iam scarred of the monsters under my bed Stefan. Iam scarred that they might attack me."

He cupped her chubby cheeks and looked at her with a warm smile. "Fay there is no monster under your bed. But.." He poked slight against her temples with his index finger and continued, "Here."

Her fear got worsen by his remark "Now they are in my head Now?" Stefan did a facepalm at his twin's stupidity and said, "No Fay that means the monsters you have mentioned are the terrors in your head. There are no monsters in the world Fay. The monsters are made by the silly fears of ours. My Fay is strong so stop worrying about the monsters and go and face them."

Faith offered her winning smile at her brother and said, "I love you Stefan."

Stefan kissed on her cheeks and replied, "I do love you,you know."

END OF FLASHBACK

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Alaric and the twins arrived at Elena's house.

They entered and got shocked by the state of the living room.

They looked at Damon and Bonnie who were sitting in the dining hall.

"Where is Faith, Uncle Damon?"Josie asked him.

"She has locked herself in the guest room after what happend here." He said

The twins nodded and rushed towards the room to see her.

Alaric looked at both of them and asked, "what exactly happend here?"

The two best friend explained what happend this morning.

Alaric asked them,surprised "So Faith can do magic through her emotions?"

They nodded at him. "Yes, that's why I have called you here. she is engulfed by her emotions and that is a very bad news. She is scarred of hurting others and her powers" Bonnie continued.

"She have to be surrounded by people who are like her, an environment where she could explore her powers without being paranoid."

Alaric nodded at Bonnie, agreeing with what she has said though he is tad terrified of what Faith is capable of.

Damon came forward and said, "Take good care of her buddy. I just got her back. I can't loose another sibling again."

Alaric gave him a reassuring smile and said,

"Don't worry buddy. She is my kid too now. And iam damn sure Josie and Lizzie has already claimed her as their third sister."

Faith heard a knock on her door.

She didn't want to open it but she thought about her twin's advice and decided to face her fear.

She opened the door and saw the saltzman twin grinning at her happily.

"Hi, remember us?" The twins asked in unison.

Faith gave them a soft smile and a nod before inviting them inside her room.

They all sat on the bed and Josie decided to break the silence.

"How do you feel Faith?"

"About what? being resurrected to a complete new world or being an abomination?" Faith asked them.

The tears she fought really hard to hold back has started to roll from her eyes.

The saltzman twins looked at her and hugged. Lizzie moved away from the hug and stood up.

"You think you are an abomination? Watch me."

Se grabbed Faith's hand and siphoned some of her magic.

"ouch Lizzie" She moaned with pain.

"see! there are lot of abomination in this world not only you.So get over yourself." Lizzie sassed at her.

"What she meant is that we all are abomination in certain ways but we have to embrace it since it's a part of our self" Josie said to Faith.

"For that you need an appropriate atmosphere where your works are really appreciated" Lizzie said.

Josie joined lizzie and they said in unison.

"we are here to inform you that you are officially welcome to join our Salvatore boarding school."

Faith's eyebrows rose at the new found information.

"I..i can join the school?"

She asked with uncertainty.

"Of course. We will be happy to have you. So are you interested?" Lizzie asked.

"Of course!" Faith exclaimed.

The twins squeaked and hugged each other.

"Team abominations!" The twins said in unison to cheer her up.

Faith laughed and joined them, "Team abominations!"

Damon,Bonnie,Alaric and Elena was sitting around the dining table.

They heard the stairs creak and saw the three girls descending.

Faith was freshened up and wearing a dress that was given by the twins.

They all stood up and waited for the girls to speak.

Lizzie and Josie grinned at each other and said,

"She said yes!!" Everyone in the room got a happy smile spreading on their face.

Bonnie looked at Faith and said, "Good decision Faith. You will be spending time with people who are like you and you will be able to subdue all your fears.I will be joining the school too. so let's do it together."

Damon looked at Faith but she refused to look at him because of the guilt.

The twins noticed it and decided to fill the silence.

"So since Faith is joining our school, we are going out for a little shopping spree. Any objection?" Lizzie asked.

Damon came forward and handed over his credit card to Lizzie and said,

"Go for it. Faith really could use some makeover."

"Thank you Uncle Damon" Josie said and the three girls walked towards the door.

Faith stopped in front of the living room and looked at its state.

She looked back at Damon and rushed towards him.

She hugged him and said, "Iam really sorry Damon and I promise you iam gonna be alright."

Damon broke the hug and said to her, " I know my sister is a fighter. Now go and enjoy your day out."

she gave them a wide grin and joined the awaiting girls at the door.

They opened the door to get inside the car but stopped when they saw a gorgeous women standing on the front porch.

"MOM?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1880 Words FOLKS!!! It's all for you

Who is that gorgeous mystery women??? Idk🙂

There is a high chance that I won't be able to update for the next few days but I will try my best to update.

Thank you for choosing this book and hope you all enjoyed. Do comment and vote as it means a lot to me.

©-klefamille0tps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 10K 31
(𝕂𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟) ═ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ ғʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘsɪᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ғɪɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏᴛ...
76.1K 3K 16
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎٭⊹•꧂ ╭┈──── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ 𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 (𝙖𝙙𝙟.) - 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣�...
94.9K 3.9K 31
𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | ❝What's wrong? Scared?❞ If anyone asked Katherine Pierce what her thoughts were on the Mikaelson family, she w...
157K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ