SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Gi...

Von _yesha_jain_

Naina was sitting in the car, disoriented. She didn't know where her life was taking her, where her relations... Mehr

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต
Chapter - ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
Chapter - ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
Chapter - ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
Chapter - ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
Chapter - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
Chapter - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ

Chapter - ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

567 66 38
Von _yesha_jain_

"Anyway, tumne jo maine perfume diya tha woh use kiya?" Sameer asked her with an eager smile.

"Umm nahi, actually time hi nahi mila...main uthi bahut late due to tiredness." Naina said with a weak smile, and He nodded his head in understanding.

"Acha, if you don't mind can I make you wear those studs?" He looked at her expectantly, and her heart started to beat violently. She remembered how she left the hamper with Prachi, and came into her room to sleep.

Oh No! What should she do now?

"What happened?" Sameer asked her in a soft voice.

"Umm nothing, actually I wanna wear those earrings on special occasions." Naina tried to change his mind, and He mildly touched her warm cheek, and said in a husky voice - "Today isn't a special day for you? Humara rishta official hogaya...our God Dhana ceremony went smoothly without issues."

"I know, but mujhe aapke birthday par pehen na hai...Please." She requested.

"Acha fine, no problem...at least give me your new phone. Tumne sim card dal diya na?" Sameer asked her with an alarmed look, and Naina shook her head embarrassedly.

"Never mind! Main sab set up kar lunga...let's sit down." He said with a calm smile, and sat down on the bed.

Naina nervously brought her old phone, and the new one given by her fiance. Thank God she carried the phone with her while leaving his house, she removed the second sim card, and transferred it to Apple iPhone...Sameer was excited to save his number in her contact list, but his excitement dwindled down when He noticed that She even had another number under her name. Naina looked at him, and announced - "Done."

"Yeah! Tumhare paas aur ek number hai?" He asked her with a wool of agitation enveloping in his eyes.

"Yup! I use one number for working purposes...aur dusra wala family and friends ke liye hai jo maine is new phone me transfer kar diya hai." Naina throws light on his confusion, and Sameer acknowledges her words quickly.

"Oh acha...tumne sare numbers ki copy rakhi haina?" He questioned.

"Haan, waise bhi mera sab kuch Google account se connected hai so don't worry." She said with a calm smile.

"Great! So do you use Instagram or snapchat?" Sameer asked her.

"I don't use snapchat, I used to do it back in college. But I have an account on both Instagram and Facebook." Naina explained.

"Ok cool! Give me your username, I will add you." He apprised her.

"Sure." She told him her Instagram username, and Sameer sent her a follow request.

"Nice Profile Picture." He commented.

"Thank You! Jab main apni friend ki shadi me gayi thi tab click kiya tha yeh picture. 2 years pehle probably." Naina said with a dreamy smile, as She remembered how she and Vivaan had a wonderful time together in the wedding, and how much their friends teased them for always clinging onto one another.

"Oh...I must say, you have a great fan following...1668 followers. Not bad, and you're following sirf 300 people? Attitude haan." He spoke with a lopsided smile, and She said softly - "Haha no, actually main sirf knowns ko follow karti hoon...baki sab toh mostly ya toh mere clients hoge ya unknowns."

"Then why do you add unknown people if you don't want to follow them? You should just keep your circle limited Naina...mera hi profile dekh lo, I just have 480 followers, because I don't like adding strangers in my list, it's not that I don't trust them, but I love to keep my life private and confidential." Sameer enlightened Naina to secure her account, and keep it available for only exclusive people, whom She can trust wholly.

"Hmm I know." Naina uttered, with a crestfallen face.

"Come on, don't be sad! I was just saying casually...I'm not forcing you to follow my instructions. I just put forward my opinion for your betterment. Alright? So are we clear now?" Sameer held her hand gently, and asked her with a sweet smile, and She nodded her head in agreement.

"Good Girl, chalo balcony me thodi der baatein karte hai." He stood up, his hold still secured around her soft hand. They both leisurely walked towards the balcony, where the pleasant breeze was welcoming them with its warmth.

Sameer placed his hands on the railings, and asked her - "Tumhara koi dream hai?"

"No." Naina answered.

"Really?" He looked at her with a surprised face.

"Yes, I don't have any dreams, I already have everything." She said with a gentle smile.

"Woh bhi hai, well. I just have one dream." He spoke huskily.

"Kya?" Naina questioned.

"To have a successful marriage. Humare ghar me aaj tak koi ek dusre se alag nahi hua hai...like you know it's forbidden at my home to even think about divorce. So I just want my partner to be understanding, calm, and sensible...if she wouldn't cooperate with me, my family. Toh bahut tough ho jayega humare liye ek dusre ke saath rehna." Sameer said with a phlegmatic expression, and Naina asked him - "You are talking about me. Right?"

"Of course Yes, you are my fiance now...so it's obvious I'll talk about you." He replied to her with a sweet smile.

"Hmm, I will try my best." She said honestly.

"Good to hear! I will do my best as well, and together we will manage everything. Don't worry." Sameer consoled her in a hoarse voice, and Naina hummed in response.

"Did I ever tell you how obsessed I am with your mole above your lips?" He brought huskiness in his tone, and She looked at him in awe.

"It looks irresistible." Sameer said in a low voice, as he gently caressed her tiny mole with a deep contentment smile on his lips.

"Sameer." She took his name urgently.

"Sorry! I just said what I felt." He apologized to her for his uncivilized behaviour.

"It's fine." Naina said unwillingly.

"But...you can't ignore the fact that this mole has enhanced your beauty." Sameer approached her with an impulsive smile, and Now she was dreading being alone here with him.

"Ummm should we go?" Naina asked him in a low voice.

"Why? Don't you like being alone with me? Do I make you feel uncomfortable?" He looked at her with soft eyes, and his masculine voice forced her heartbeats to quicken more than necessary.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai, it's just that bahut time hogaya hai humein andar aake." She lied.

"Mujhe toh tumhare saath waqt kab beet jata hai pata hi nahi chalta. Naina." Sameer intensely stared into the deep poles of her eyes, which had a sheet of nervousness.

"I wanna confess something to you." He spoke with utmost urgency.

"Yes?" Naina looked at him attentively.

"You are so beautiful...So calm, and compassionate. I love spending time with you. Even though you don't speak much, I still love the comfortable silence between us." Sameer said with a blanket of passion and alacrity in his burning gaze, and in the twinkling of an eye She felt his rough lips on her squishy cheek, and his hand gripped gently on her left shoulder.

"It was so magical." He spoke in a soft voice, and flashed a loving smile.

"Tumhe bura laga?" Sameer asked her in uncertainty, as he realised what mistake he committed in haste.

"Please say it." He forced her to speak, because her silence was making him feel like a sinner.

"Yeah, a little." Naina uttered, with moisture in her eyes.

"Sorry! I thought we have a good understanding between us, and I can kiss you being your fiance. I am really sorry for misjudging your silence." Sameer said with an apologetic face, and his expression seemed too disheartened.

"It's ok." She looked at him softly.

"Are you sure?" He asked her in a gentle voice.

"Yes." Naina replied.

"Ok! Thank You...but main tumhara fiance hoon Naina, you should get used to such closeness." Sameer said normally.

"How can you expect me to be comfortable with you in just two days?" Naina questioned him with a look of disbelief.

"I know Naina, it's pretty hard to allow an unknown man to be close to you, but this is what arranged marriages are about? Two strangers meet each other, they spend some time, and try to get comfortable before the wedding bell rings. Anyway, You can take your time, I am ready to wait." Sameer explained to her in a hoarse voice, and raised her hand to caress them fondly.

"Hey pretty lady, aisa chehra na banao...It's completely alright, tumne koi crime nahi kiya hai...na maine, we are just trying to be more comfortable with each other. Ok? Now smile." He put his finger under her chin, and looked at her lovingly. Naina blinked her damp eyes, and a reluctant smile was tugged at the corner of her lips.

"Good Girl...by the way, main tumhe date par lekar jana chahta hoon day after tomorrow. So...kya tum aaogi?" Sameer asked her with a hopeful smile.

"Umm Yeah." Naina replied.

"Thank You So Much! I will pick you up in the evening." He informed her.

"Ok, but yeh thoda jaldi nahi hai? I mean itni jaldi date pe jana. It sounds a bit peculiar." She stated.

"Mujhe toh nahi lagta, jitna hum bahar jayege...ek dusre ke saath rahege, utna humara bond aur acha hoga...and attachment bhi. Correct me if I am wrong." Sameer said with a cute smile, and Naina just shrugged off her shoulders in response.

"Acha tell me one thing, tumhare according date pe jana kab sahi hota hai." He asked her earnestly.

Naina gave a baffled expression, as She didn't have any idea about arranged marriage dates. She pushed a humiliating smile on her face, and Sameer knew his fiance was feeling cringey. He chuckled, and said - "Relax! Aise hi pooch raha tha main."

"To be honest...maine kabhi arranged marriage ke bare me socha nahi tha, na kabhi knowledge pane ki koshish ki about all this. So I really feel clueless jab koi mujhse arrange marriage ke related questions poochta hai toh. I am sorry." Naina said with genuineness in her tone, and He felt a part of his heart feeling proud of her for being honest to him.

"I can understand! No need to explain, dheere dheere sikh jaogi. I am sure." Sameer cheered her up with a sweet smile, and She nodded her head in affirmation.

"Chalo, I will take your leave now. Had a great time with you...take care Naina...I will text you once I reach home, and Yes...don't overthink, I will sort everything out. Alright?" He said in a tender voice, and Naina smiled at his words.

"Kya main jaan sakta hoon aap has kyu rahi hai?" Sameer asked her with a lopsided smile.

"Kuch nahi, aise hi...aap jis tarah se mujhe treat kar rahe hai like I am a kid...mujhe hasi aa gayi." Naina spoke with a cute expression, and He let out a hearty chuckle.

"Toh tumhe kaise treat karu...bata do mujhe." He asked her amusingly.

"Aise hi...it's cute." She said with a natural smile, and Sameer felt his heart going crazy at her smiling countenance.

"Ok ok...at least tumne smile toh kiya itne time baad. Mujhe really acha laga dekh kar. aise hi hasti raha karo, aur glow karogi." He lightly patted her rosy pink cheek, and Naina just blushed without her knowledge.

"Good Night...have a tight sleep, see you tomorrow." Sameer said in a emotive tone, and kept his lips on her forehead.

"Ab isme koi objection mat dikhana...yeh kiss toh symbol hai respect aur affection ka." He spoke with a pout, and She smiled.

"I know...and it's fine." Naina assured him, and Sameer placed his hand on his chest in a dramatic way.

      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Good Morning." Sameer texted her.

"Good Morning." Naina replied to him in an instant.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I Am Good...And You?" She answered.

Sameer - "I am good too, abhi utha just neend se...tum batao?"

Naina - "Main toh ready ho rahi hoon boutique jane ke liye."

Sameer - "Oh...apna snap send kar dena."

Naina - "Snap? But I told you na I am not on snapchat."

Sameer - "Haan baba I know, main WhatsApp pe send karne ki baat kar raha hoon."

Naina - "Ok...I will try."

Sameer - "Sure, no problem. Had breakfast?"

Naina - "I will have it in some time."

Sameer - "Good, don't go to your work without breakfast...warna bhook se you know we don't feel comfortable, and irritate bhi jaldi ho jate hai."

Naina - "I don't get angry easily."

Sameer - "Woh toh ab shadi ke baad hi pata chalega."

Naina - "Haan, dekh lena."

Sameer - "Yes! But kabhi kabhi gussa hona chahiye hai."

Naina - "What?"

Sameer - "Haanji...ab tum irritate nahi hogi, tantrums nahi dikhaogi, periods me annoy nahi hougi...toh kya maza aayega. Batao? There should be fun in a relationship. Right?"

Naina - "Kuch Bhi."

Sameer - "Haha...acha believe nahi karna toh mat karo, no worries, but remember...Insaan kitna bhi cool temper wala ho, kabhi na kabhi uska bhi volcano explode ho hi jata hai."

Naina laughed wholeheartedly after reading his message, he seemed to have a good sense of humour. She exhaled out in zest, and typed - "Aapka volcano na hi explode ho toh acha hai...because I am a sensitive girl, aur mujhe jaldi rona aa jata hai if someone yells at me."

Sameer ruffled his messy hair in worry, as he knew He isn't amongst those boys who are calm and accept anything with equanimity. His anger is unpleasant, and makes people shiver with dread...he didn't want to scare away his fiance, that is why He was endeavouring to not lose his cool, otherwise She would have been introduced with an enraged Sameer Rathod by now, who is dangerously not good for anyone's mental health.

"See, har insaan me koi na koi bad habits hoti hai...No one is flawless, every have their own perfections and imperfections, but one should observe aagewala kitne efforts le raha hai khud ko change karne ke liye...ya uski habits ko. If your partner is making efforts to improve himself and his mannerism...then you should appreciate him. Am I Right Or Wrong?" Sameer typed a long message with an uneasy smile.

"You're right, koi perfect nahi hota, but suddenly yeh paragraph kyu likha aapne?" Naina questioned him in utmost apprehension.

"Aise hi! Clear kar raha tha sirf. Anyway, you must be getting late, mujhe bhi ready hoke office jana hai...Main shaam ko direct tumhe lene aauga for our date. Stay ready. Bye...take care" Sameer texted her, and added a few heart emoticons.

"Hmm ok! Bye." She replied plainly.

• At Boutique, Naina was talking with the designer who still hasn't stitched the lehenga for her client. She has been packed up with her new relationship, so she didn't get time to pay attention to her work, but now She can't bear to lose because of Sameer or her inattentiveness.

"Muntazir Bhai kabhi banega lehenga? 20 din hogaye hai...woh lady ne mujhe pareshan kar diya hai message pe message aur call pe call laga ke. One week later uski wedding hai...she will not spare me agar use kal tak lehenga and blouse nahi mila toh." Naina yelled at the lazy designer for taking so much time, and Muntazir replied to her in a gentle voice - "Ma'am actually stitching ke time ek problem hogayi thi, unhe burgundy red colour chahiye tha apne lehenge ke below part me...aur galti se maine light red shade ka lace laga diya...so usi me time chala gaya. Main pakka aaj raat tak stitch kar dunga aap fikar na kare."

"Pakka na Muntazir Bhai? Ab koi issue toh nahi haina lehenge me ya design me?" Naina asked him with a worried face, and The tailor assured her - "Nahi ma'am, almost ready hai...sirf touch-up baki hai, main shaam ko ya raat ko de dunga."

"Alright, kitne baje tak piece ready hoga?" She asked him.

"6/7 baje tak." He replied.

Naina looked at her wrist watch with a perturbed face, and thought of texting Sameer to know when He would come to pick her up, so that she could manage the time.

"Main aapko 5 minute me phone karti hoon." She cut the call, and messaged Sameer - "Hi...when will you come?"

Thankfully, Sameer was online at that time. He quickly read her text, and started to type. Naina was pacing back and forth in restlessness, and soon his message popped up on the screen - "Hey! I will come around 7:00 Pm...Why? What happened?"

"Umm nothing, I will be a little late...so please don't come before 7:30 or 8:00 Pm." Naina replied to him, and made a quick call to Muntazir Bhai.

"Haan suno, please get me the lehenga before 6:30 Pm...mujhe urgently bahar jana hai." She informed the designer in a hurry, and Muntazir said - "Theek hai ma'am 6 baje tak hi aapko lehenga mil jayega."

"Thanks." Naina said, and quickly ended the call.

"Uff...itne tension kaise sambhalu ek saath." She sat down on the chair to take some rest, and ordered French Vanilla Coffee for herself. Divisha also came in the meantime with a bag of lunchbox, she gave a forceful smile, and asked her - "Kya hua? You are looking a little bothered?"

"Nothing Bhabhi, woh lehenge ko lekar thodi worried thi." Naina said with an exhausted smile.

"Oh, main tumse pooch ne hi wali thi us red lehenge ka kya hua." Divisha spoke with a calm face.

"Hmm, it'll be delivered by the evening." Naina apprised her.

"Acha...main collect nahi kar paugi, mujhe mummy ji ke saath khareedi karne jana hai." Divisha said with a fake apologetic expression.

"I know, isliye main le lungi...and I will check the lehenga. Don't worry."  Naina said with an understanding smile.

"Thank You...lunch kar lo, tab tak main apni ek friend ko yahan bula deti hoon. She wanted to get a vintage style dress for her grandparents' 50th anniversary party." Divisha spoke enthusiastically, and Naina lightly nodded her head in yes.

"Pehle coffee pee loon, fir lunch kar dungi thodi time baad." Naina said in a simple tone.

"Ok no problem." Divisha took out her phone, and informed her friend to come to their boutique.

    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sameer was eagerly waiting for his fiance inside the car, but She was nowhere to be found. He frustratingly unbuttoned his white shirt sleeves, and folded them till the elbow...he grabbed his phone, and almost dialled Naina's number, but he saw a slight shadow of her quintessential figure, and He raised his eyes towards her in fury, and saw her opening the gate of the car with a hurried smile. He roamed his hand through his wrinkled hair, and asked her - "It's 8:20 Naina...kaha thi tum?"

"Sorry, samjh nahi aa raha tha kaunsa dress pehnu so." Naina said with a sheepish smile.

"Tumhe samjh aata kya hai?" He spoke with a frustrated expression.

"Sorry?" She looked at him in incredulity.

"What? Kuch galat nahi keh raha hoon, aadhe ghante se wait kar raha hoon main tumhara...ek call tak nahi kiya tumne. Remember Naina...I don't like irresponsible people, nor those who don't value time." Sameer said in a threatening voice, and started to drive his expensive car on the jammed road.

"I'm not irresponsible." Naina said in a low voice.

"Whatever." Sameer rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Damn...itni traffic hai kab pahuchege." He muttered in anger.

Both of them were silent until they reached the Food Delight Rooftop Restaurant. Sameer booked a table for them at a corner, from where they could see the whole decorated city, and enjoy their meal. They both sat down on the opposite chairs, and Naina was staring at the city lights in disorientation. Sameer placed his palm on his cheek, his elbow resting on the table. He looked at her side face with an idyllic smile, and asked her - "Bura maan gayi?"

"Nahi." She replied.

"Jhooti...tumhara chehra bata raha hai tumhe bura laga." He said in a soft voice, but Naina still didn't look at him.

"Don't spoil my mood...insaan hoon, bol deta hoon kabhi kabhi kuch zyada. Itna kya mind karna?" Sameer spoke with a slight annoyance in his tone, and finally Naina looked at him, and said clearly - "I am not upset over your sudden attack on me...but I don't like it if someone calls me Irresponsible."

"Ok Relax...I won't repeat that word again." He said with a calm smile.

"Hmm...so how was your day?" She asked him simply.

"It was good so far, what about you?" Sameer asked her, smilingly.

"Stressful." Naina said with a worn-out face.

"Oh...Why?" He asked.

"Nothing, lehenge ko lekar I was a bit worried...but thankfully woh ready hogaya hai, and tomorrow morning the client will come to take it. I hope she doesn't find faults because of our delay." She answered him with a relaxed smile, and drank one glass of water.

"Great! Don't worry, I am sure tumne best hi banaya hoga." He said with a wide smile.

"Umm I don't know, but it was looking pretty good...I suggested to her, to not make the lehenga look heavy and too colourful. Jitna zyada decent hoga utna aur khilega unke chehre par, and nowadays mostly girls are going for light and soothing colours, it's on trend." Naina replied to him in a normal tone, and Sameer just hummed in response, as he didn't have any idea about her business.

"Sorry for boring you with my talks." She apologized to him with a cheeky smile.

"I'm enjoying." He said lovingly.

"Seriously?" Naina asked him to reconfirm.

"Yup...tum bolti nahi hona itna, toh acha lagta hai jab tum kabhi kabhi aise apni baatein share karti ho toh. I am all ears...continue speaking." Sameer answered her in a husky voice, and unknowingly a hue of faint red appeared on her cheeks.

"Can I ask you something?" Naina looked at him with a solemn expression.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Why do you want to marry me?" She questioned him in a meek tone.

"Yeh kaisa sawal hua Naina?" He let out a unbelievable chuckle.

"Please answer me." Naina said seriously.

"I don't know iska answer kya hai, I liked you...so I said Yes." Sameer spoke casually, clearing his throat. He continued - "You obtain all the qualities I was looking for in my partner...also You are an independent girl which I liked the most in you."

"Oh." She mouthed surprisingly.

"Yeah...what about you? Tum kyu agree hui is shadi ke liye?" He asked her in a gentle voice, while calling for the waiter.

Naina choked on her water as soon as this unexpected question was being asked by her curious fiance. Sameer was staring at her keenly, and She nervously wiped her mouth from the tissue, and said - "You are good...and...and gentleman."

"That's it?" He asked amusingly.

"Sorry, I am not good at complimenting others." Naina said with an mortified smile.

"Haha woh toh samjh aagaya hai mujhe." Sameer replied to her sarcastically.

"Bura toh nahi laga na?" She asked him in a soft voice.

"No no, isme kya bura lagna? It's totally understandable...and I know why can't you praise me." He said with a lopsided smile, and She questioned him - "Why?"

"Let it be...I don't want to talk about it." Sameer uttered, in a low voice.

"No, tell me. I wanna know." Naina demanded.

"Umm, I feel...tum ab bhi apne past se bahar nahi aayi ho, you look lost and sad often...I am not complaining, just stating the fact. Please don't mind." He spoke with a coating of honesty and sincerity in his tone, and She lowered her head in incertitude.

"Yeah, you're right." Naina raised her head high bravely after a minute, and responded to him with a blank face.

To be continue...

How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialogue?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16K 2.1K 48
Sameer Maheshwari, CEO of Maheshwari Industries, living With his Nanu in Ahmadabad is a very charming, Lovable person. His three lifelines are Nanu...
8.5K 998 13
Sameer Maheshwari, a very dashing, strong, talented, powerful and energetic captain of the Indian football team, is disappointed with himself by losi...
43.9K 3.6K 28
"Anything wrong?" She asked him softly. "Ummm I know you might be expecting me to say that I will make your life like a Fairytale, and would love you...
2.5K 256 10
"Why can't the earth stop rotating and the time stops moving, when I am with you?" Sameer questioned her, caressing the back of her hands with his th...