๐“–๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ //Treas...

By -rutoluv

"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ" โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š โ˜†... More

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž ๐Š๐€๐๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ โ˜…
ยฐ๐‡๐ž๐ซยฐ
ยฐFamยฐ
ยฐWhat's in Dami's phoneยฐ
ยฐA look into her Text Contactsยฐ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐’/๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ˜…
ยฐShips with Treasureยฐ
ยฐShips with other idolsยฐ
Dami X NCT U!
Dami X TXT!
Dami X ENHYPEN
Blackpink Interactions
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐๐ซ๐ž๐๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ โ˜…
ยฐPre-Decisionsยฐ
ยฐFirst Impactยฐ
ยฐMaknae's Home Aloneยฐ
ยฐUpcoming Debut days!ยฐ
ยฐDebut Photoshootยฐ
ยฐHangout With Rutoยฐ
ยฐDateยฐ
ยฐTreasure Debuts!ยฐ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ โ˜…
ยฐDami's Solo Project!ยฐ
ยฐSolo debut! + Birthday Liveยฐ
ยฐCelebrity Behind the Scenesยฐ
ยฐSamsung Endorsement!ยฐ
ยฐ[MC Dami?!] Koreabooยฐ
ยฐMini Album
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ & ๐„๐ซ๐š๐ฌ โ˜…
โ™ช Going Crazy
โ™ช Wayo
โ™ช Celebrity
โ™ช BOY
โ™ช Come To Me
โ™ช I LOVE YOU
โ™ช B.L.T
โ™ช MMM
โ™ช Orange
โ™ช MY TREASURE
โ™ช Slow motion
โ™ช Be with me
โ™ช Beautiful
โ™ช Everyday
โ™ช ๐‘๐ž๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
โ™ช "OH" cover Ft. Skz.Seungmin
โ™ช Best Friend Forever (B.F.F)
โ™ช JIKJIN
โ™ช Darari
โ™ช U
โ™ช It's okay
โ™ช HELLO
โ™ช VolKno
โ™ช Clap !
โ™ช Hold it in
โ™ช BONA BONA
โ™ช B.O.M.B (org & kaboom ver.)
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐’ โ˜…
Treasure Map ep. 1-5
Treasure Map Ep: 6-10
Treasure Map Ep: 11-15
Treasure Map Ep: 16-20
Treasure Map Ep: 21-25
Treasure Map Ep: 26-30
Treasure Map Ep: 31-35
Treasure Map Ep: 36
Treasure Map Ep: 37
Treasure Map Ep: 38-42
Treasure Map Ep: 43-47
Treasure Map Ep: 48-52
Treasure Map Ep: 53-56
Treasure Map Ep: 57-58
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ โ˜…
Episode: 002
Episode: 003
Episode: 004
Episode: 005
Episode: 006
Episode: 007
Episode: 008
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‰๐ˆ๐Š๐‰๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹ โ˜…
Episode: One
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐€๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ/๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ โ˜…
ยฐAsia Artist Awards (AAA)ยฐ
ยฐMnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)ยฐ
ยฐGolden Disk Awards (GDA)ยฐ
ยฐGolden Disk Awards (GDA)ยฐpt2
Weekly Idol | Treasure!
Muply Interview | Treasure!
Hello82 | Treasure!
Elle Korea Interview | Dami
Weekly Idolยฒ | Treasure!
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ/๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ˜…
โ˜… Argument with Jihoonยก
โ˜…Junghwan and Dami getting featuredยฟยฟ
โ˜… Going Jeju~
โ˜… Having fun without Treasureยกยกยก
โ˜… special
โ˜… Incorrect quotes
โ˜… Meet Dami's Truz Character
โ˜… Dami is Sick
โ˜… Coffee Date with Mom
โ˜… Dami's Vlive!
โ˜… Texting Stories
โ˜… Dami's Studio tour!ยก
โ˜… Taking Care of Dami's Niece!
โ˜… Treasure Instagram On Crack-
โ˜… Soaked in the Rain
โ˜… Pranking Yoshi (Gone Wrong)
โ˜… [TMI_LOG] Ep.13 DAMI CAM
โ˜… The Official Couple Only
โ˜… Fly away home
โ˜… Junghwan + Dad's Birthday!
โ˜… Let's go back

Episode: 001

1K 23 0
By -rutoluv

Damiko Kaneari enters the classroom with a loud chaos on, Some boys are trying to do a "bunshinsaba" thing, although Dami doesn't believe in Ghosts or whatever but she still takes this "bunshinsaba" thing as a superstitious for herself. "Can I join?" Asked Dami to Hyunsuk who welcomed her with a pleasuring smile on.

The loud clap of Thunder's noise filled the whole classroom as it also started to rain but Dami took it as only a coincidence, She was a little bit away from Haruto right when the Pencil which was hold by Hyunsuk and Yedam Darted at the "O", the class door closed with a loud thud and a Thunder was to be heard falling near their School making everyone flinch in Horror, while they started to escape the room altogether in the name of saving their own lives leaving Hyunsuk fall to the ground while Dami quickly rushes to help him out.

"It wasn't meant to end like this!" Says Hyunsuk frustratedly while running his fingers through his hair.

"Come on Hyunsuk! You gotta get outta this class first!" Dami says as she grabs Hyunsuk's shirt tightly and nearly dragging out himself.

Dami also didn't expected to end this thing like this, a little she knew she was kinda scared about whatever the boys has Done thinking their lives are nearly at risks.

She comes out of the classroom with Hyunsuk, while the other boys were discussing about whatever has happened earlier, Dami hesitated to join the Discussion cause she was quite sleepy now.

"I'll go to my dorm, bye." Claims Dami while the boys started waving at her as she turn her heels away to go to her room.

She casually went down the stairs and saw something which caused some chillers down through her spine,

"The homeroom Teacher. . . . He is unconscious or something else?" Dami thinks herself as she Hastens towards her Classmates Hopefully they were still discussing.

"Guys! The homeroom Teacher. . ."

◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌

"Hello Everyone! Welcome to Super king cow Baby Tv! I'll be doing a vlog of the 12th grade class 4 of Treasure High! So let's get it" Phrases Junghwan while Dami enters the classroom with her books on her hand and looking around to the class in Lack of believe that most of the girls are also absent today. She sighs and takes a seat and hurriedly starts to memorize her Studies.

"Here is our Ace Student! Damiko Kaneari born to be a model, Doesn't study throughout the Year but still has good marks you can see" States Junghwan distracting Dami from her studies and gaining a giggle from her.

"Damiko Kaneari what do you think, why the girls are skipping schools? And why aren't you?" Asks Jihoon while looking to the mirror.

"Jihoon, I'm also living in the school dorm but I've never saw a damn thing, like seriously" Dami utters while looking back at Jihoon.

"Why? what is happening to be seen?" Jeongwoo Questions.

Dami once again turns to her desk and starts to chant her studies.

"I'll tell you what happened, the other girls has stated to see a spirit of a Girl roaming around our school, Some are also possessed by her" says Jihoon as Jeongwoo gets scared and tugs at Hyunsuk's shirt while Jihoon starts to laugh.

"Oh my god really Park Jihoon!" Yells Jeongwoo while Jihoon continued his laughter.

"Some of this are also true. . ." Says the cold guy also the topper of the class Yoon Jaehyuk Gaining the attention of Dami, Jihoon and Jeongwoo.

"Not only girls- the boys also have saw something, Even worse than this remember the boy named "Kang Joon" ?" Assumes Jaehyuk

"Kang Joon also stated to see something in the school bathroom which lead his life to Coma"

Jaehyuk's phrase makes them widen their eyes and taking glances at each other,

That's why Mayuka and Dongmin are Missing for some days. . .

"Oh and what about The gossips of 1980?" Asks Jeongwoo totally wanting to know the full history of the School.

"Before our school was established it was a graveyard here and our school was made upon this" says Jaehyuk while minding his own business.

"Woahh that means we are living on a graveyard?" Continues Jihoon while getting a loud slap from Jeongwoo.

"And what about most of the kids getting missing in 2019?" Dami asks encouragingly

"It's one of the unsolved mysteries of our school" replies Jaehyuk as he lies his head on the table urging to speak more about the school.

"Why our parents are letting us to study in this horrible school even after knowing this things?" Says Dami as she begins to Underline some phrases in her textbook.

While still memorizing Dami hears Yedam yelling and blaming at some boys which who he thinks has destroyed his demo song with a Horrid voice fading at the end. Without giving attention to it, Dami continues to memorize her Studies for today's examination.

Jaehyuk didn't noticed that The class president was here to make an announcement so Dami slowly tapped his back which made him to look around when he noticed that he was being tapped to listen the announcement, he didn't hesitated to give Dami a pleasuring smile.

Although Jaehyuk is cold, he still has a soft spot for Dami, yeahh everyone in school has a crush on Dami but Jaehyuk doesn't have a crush, it's a friendly ship to be seen. . .

"Our Homeroom Teacher will be absent for 15 days his condition isn't good enough to attend school so I'll be in charge of our class studies." Speaks the class President.

◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌

At the cafeteria Dami takes a seat beside Doyoung and he also didn't mind to have the school model sit beside him, When doyoung says "You were memorizing your studies at class again, right?"

"Yes" Dami replies with only a yes and continues her eating while doyoung chuckled.

"Why are you still coming to the school?" Asks Yedam out of nowhere.

"Why is there any problem? With me coming to the school? Plus I got no one at home my family are in Japan so. . ." States Dami curiously.

"Oh okay-" replies back Yedam.

"Good morning, Dami" says a guy approaching their table and standing next to Dami.

"Morning!" Replies Dami and smiled while Jeongwoo moves to their Table

"Hey! Why are you shifting here?" Asks Dami getting a little annoyed at Jeongwoo.

"Jihoon is Disturbing that's why" replies Jeongwoo.

"What's that Dami? An pimple?" Says Jeongwoo worriedly as Dami quickly takes out her Mirror and starts to check out her face

"What? Where?" Says Dami as Jeongwoo laughs out loud.

"Hey don't do that" says Jaehyuk making Jeongwoo look at Dami's face cause it was quite pale, Dami suddenly gets up and starts walking towards somewhere

"Hey I'm sorry! Where are you going" says Jeongwoo holding her wrist.

"She has Cacophobia note that and don't say something about her face further more" says Jaehyuk while continued eating his rice.

"The fear of being ugly?. . ."

◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌

A ball flew over in a light speed towards Jeongwoo as he caught it without any effort, while two buys approached them

"Hey Jeongwoo! I again got nightmares after sleeping in Your class" says one of the guy.

"I'll tell you how to not get a Nightmare" Sarcastically says Jihoon making everyone know he's gonna pull a joke now as he wraps his arms one around on Jeongwoo and another on Dami just as she Rolls her eyes.

"Oh! Dami, how are you?" Says Another guy while slightly bowing.

"I'm absolutely fine" replies Dami with a smile.

"Congratulations! Another girl is gonna transfer to this school, so you'll not be the only girl here" Says Wonjin.

"Are you jealous that she could be prettier than you?" Says Another guy even so Dami says "why would I?" She said while letting out a Chuckle and shrugging off Jihoon's hand from her shoulder and Slowly walking away from them. "Where are you going?" Asks Doyoung

"I have my Assignments left-" Dami says while still walking away.

◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌

Dami Enters the dark Classroom while taking a seat near the window as some memories started to flash on her mind

Dami Save me. . .

SOMEONE HELP!

I trusted you a lot. . .
But You?

IM SO DAMN UGLY!. . .

Thinks Dami as she didn't noticed that the tears are flowing down her cheeks,

"Are you crying?" The sudden voice of Jaehyuk made Dami flinch in surprise.

"Noh I'm not!" Says Dami while smiling.

"Is it still about her?" Again asks Jaehyuk

"What no!" Says Dami while hurriedly picking up her books and opening her locker when she found a Gift Box in there, She opens the gift box with much curiosity in her eyes as it was written "from your best friend" so Dami thought it's from one of the people who keeps obsessing over her so she opens the box.

It was nothing but just a piece of paper written "I'm coming to you" Dami munches the paper and threw it to the dustbin because she is getting much scared by now.

◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌

Dami wasn't surprised in the classroom right when Doyoung and Jeongwoo were arguing about "The 10 people in soccer game" thing when they were actually 11 people, Dami actually didn't thought about this thing much because she thought the other team has did a counting mistake, But She got shocked when Mashiho didn't got his Milk

"Junkyu, How many milk you Brought?" Asked Dami.

"I brought 20 milks, because the teacher was saying we are 20 students even though I said we are 21 in this classroom" replied Junkyu while Pouting.

"Dami isn't it your duty to see the attendance of students everyday?" Asks the Class president Doyoung.

"Yup I'll count again" Dami said while getting up and Rushing towards the attendance book and Counting the students.

"Kim Doyoung we're exact 21 people attended here" says Dami making everyone Gasp.

"I'm not telling we should suspect each other, but here we are 21 people if the other team saw only 10 of us while we were 11, if any one of here is a ghost please leave the classroom right now." Says Doyoung while having an eye contact with each of the students

Murmurs and gossips could be heard throughout the whole class while The other gang focused on Yedam, He unplugged his earphones and threw it away as everyone looked at the loud noise caused by Yedam.

W̸͈ͯ̾̒̿i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊y̯̤͑́́̓́ b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ t̴͕͖͓̀ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚ S̵̶̮̬͖̄͑͟û̶͙̽̿͆̈r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟v̸̵̝͙͆̈ͤi̵͓͙̱͚̎͟v̸̵̝͙͆̈ͤę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ Ḋ̤͇̮͙ͥę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ G̛͔͇̞̹̈̀͘͘͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 588 90
Nct's new member story ff and This finally finished book
3.9K 159 34
Loki and y/n were friends but decided to take this Friendship further and getting romantically involved although in the beginning you were confused o...
56.9K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...