The English New Girl And The...

By GracieG1

So this is the short squeal to English new girl and the American badboy (Book 1) What will happen when... More

2. Rosina 21st party
3. Close call
4. Fight
5. Labour
6. Too good to be true
7. The plan starts
8. More trouble
9. The plan
10. Not anymore
11. Her...again
12. Something 'big'
13. yes?
14. Surprise birthday party
15. Engagement party
16. 1st Birthday
17. New house
18. Planning
19. Hen
20. Stag
21. The wedding & honeymoon
22. The end
Epilogue

1. Shopping for our baby

4.3K 70 9
By GracieG1

Hi guys I hoped you all enjoyed book number one and that you enjoy this book too! XxX

I appreciate the support so much! Thank you xX

A few months on:

Lolas p.o.v:

A few weeks back we found out its a boy, definitely fulfilling Jacks dream of the protective older brother.

Cliché

I showered and changed into black leggings, a white vest and a Jacks blue check shirt. I did a bare 'no makeup-make up' to feel a little alive and went to wakeup a hungover Jack, always a fun task.

"babe wake up"
"Oi"
"Jack!" I pulled the covers back and he huffed.

Must say we have been a thing for over a year but he still looks, well like the sexiest man alive. I hate myself for that too, but I blame the hormones.

"Whats the time?" he groaned "10:45, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked "uhh dont mind, just make sure theres water and some pills" He pleaded as he sat against the headboard. "Tired?" I asked and got a response just from his eyes saying 'of course'. "How are you so put together and ready?" I rolled my eyes "I got up at 8, suppose you could say I am preparing myself for the lack of sleep" I said as I faced the ever so growing bump. 

I turned on my heels to leave but only to feel his familiar bear grip. "Wheres my kiss?" he still had that ever so minor but cute pout. I playfully rolled my eyes before pecking his lips. "You are going to be the best mum, lo" I smiled as he felt our bump "and you still look hot in my clothes" he will always be a hormonal teen, I am sure of it "well get use to seeing it because right now yours fit better than mine" I ran my hands through his hair before giving him one more peck. 

This all still feels like a dream, not only being in love with the cliche 'bad boy' but now having his baby? I feel like the plot of a book in the young adult fiction section 

Jack came down eventually, conveniently as the smell of a fry up ran through the house "someone slightly hanging?" I teased as he sat down "maybe" he whispered and I gave him some Tylenol or paracetamol, I still don't know whatever it is called here. "Least wifing a brit means a good fry up on a Saturday morning" I smiled as he helped himself to 3/4 of the food on the counter.  I may be eating for two but he will always be eating for 3. 

"Ready?" He asked grabbing the keys "nearly just one second I need to pee, again" I said and he smirked "pregnant remember!" I shouted from the toilet. "Ready now?" He asked and I grabbed my bag "yeah lets go, bye mum!" I shouted but I heard her rush over before I unlocked the door. "Oh wait a second hun" My mum appeared with an evolve in hand? "I wanted to give you this" She smiled and I opened the envelope, and to my surprise saw a lot of dollar bills "theres $900 in there" she responded to my silence "Claire thats so sweet of you but keep it, please" Jack pleaded "no no you buy my little grandson some lovely things, and something for yourself" She smiled and we both hugged her "thank you" I responded for the both of us. 

The hundredth cliche moment but being pregnant really has made me appreciate my mum more and more. 

We arrived at the shopping mall and of course grabbed a coffee first, an extra strong one for Jack. "Do you know what we need?" he asks me as he chugged his fourth water, "of course so stop sounding so worried" I teased "we need a pram, car seat, carry cot, bedroom furniture, some toys, and umm...some clothes" I think I checked off my mental list of 'MUST BUY TOMORROW' I created lying in bed at 3am "ok where first?" He asked and I dragged him to at least 3 shops before going back to the first for the cot, you have to be sure of these things. 

We ordered everything, not just that we needed but everything in the store. 

"Can we eat now please, I am hungry" Jack moaned "in a second, just got to get some few last bits" I said dragging him into the next shop "what else is there?" he muttered and I laughed softly. 

Buying baby clothes was much more emotional than I ever considered, definitely is the hormones.

I let Jack order for us and sat down, I know growing a baby is tiring but wow I do no think I have ever wanted to nap more in my whole life than in the past two months. I felt my phone vibrate and saw Billies name appear;

Hiya Billie whats wrong, why are you calling me? You only use phone calls if you need us to fake a family emergency for you date? Who's hurt this time?

Haha very funny, I actually do not need you, my saviour, but I just wanted to ask if you are doing anything tonight?

Probably eating how ever many packets of chocolate this baby wants, but other than that I am free, why?

Well Fancy coming round to Abbies with us, I will by my godson some snacks!

Trying to be the favourite auntie already? but sure , it has been awhile, what time?

About 7:30, so 8 to you.

Whatever, if you say 'about' than I take that as an hour either way.

An hour late you mean

Very funny, I am in town right now so I will text you later

Hope you are buying the best for my godson! See you soon, mummy

Goodbye and stop calling me that!

"Calling you what?" Jack asked passing me the drinks "Billie calling me mummy" he smirked "well it isn't too long now, plus does it mean I have to call you that and you call me daddy?" he raised his eyebrows, smirking of course, "absolutely not, Jack" he smiled and sat down. "They asked me to go round Abbies tonight, if you can cope without me for few hours" I said taking a sip "well then it's a good thing Jake just text about seeing the guys later, because yes I would mum...." He cut him off before he finished that sentence "don't even think about that" I joked and he rolled his eyes "I always miss you, the both of you" his smile just automatically causes me to smile too.

"Babe?" Jack asked as I kicked off my trainers "yes?" he seems almost nervous "what would you think of me going back to some training again?" He said, he gave up fighting a while ago now to focus on work but also maybe because at 15 weeks I cried when he came home with a grazed knuckle, yes pregnancy is a roller coaster "why you asking?" I questioned as I placed my hands on the back of his neck "I have just been thinking about it recently but incase you want me to be around, not that I wont be, but I thought I should run it pass you, boss" he placed his hands on my waist and I smiled "of course I don't mind, just stay alive please, and can our son learn to walk before learning to right hook" I responded and he smiled "don't worry I will teach him a week after, let him grip his balance first" he caressed my bump and kissed me "once he can have a phone maybe, bosses orders" I teased and he chucked.

That husky laugh still gives me butterflies in my stomach, I think it always will. 

I changed into a comfy black midi dress and opted for a basic base with some tinted lip-balm and "ready babe?" I asked as Jack found his phone his loses 14 times a day, "yeah lets go" He looked up at me, I know that look, he placed his hands on my lower back "you are beautiful Lola" he nuzzled into my neck as he kissed my jaw "and you will always be a soppy, but handsome man Jack" I felt his smile before he tiled my chin up and kissed me. 

I locked the door as we walked to Jakes car "Hey guys, you alright?" he said as I opened the back door "yeah been good, you?" I respond "I am really good actually, really happy" me and Jack looked at each other and smiled, Jake really did deserve the best. "Are you staying Lola?" Jake asked "umm probably why?" I said checking my phone "I'll get you when I bring this dickhead home tomorrow" He said looking at Jack and we laughed. Before I opened my door Jack did so "you didn't need to do that" I joked getting out "I like to be a gent, you know that, love you and have fun " he said giving me a kiss "love you" I walked to the door and was welcomed so warmly,

"hey fats!" Abbie winked at me and I laughed.

I grabbed some slices of Hawaiian, yes pineapple belongs on pizza, and slumped onto her red sofa, Abbie had the best taste in design, and must say he pays to have a friend training in interior design, especially with a nursery. "So what have you lot been up to, any fellow mums?" I said as we ate "well I got a little gossip, BUT NO IM NOT WITH CHILD..." Jess made that clear for sure. "So who you dating then?" Sam said as Jess hesitated and sipped her wine, I miss red wine, "Adam" She looked up and yes, yes we did the whole girly scream thing "we fucking knew it, you two have fancied each other since day dot" I said "so when?" Billie asked "only like 4 months ago but we wanted it to be between us at first, and it is early I know, but it has been the best time of my life" a smiled beamed across her face, ear to ear "whats he like then?" Sam said "sweet, kind, caring, funny..." me and Abbie cut her off "whats he like in the bedroom department?" I giggled and she smirked...

I wonder if the boys ask these question sometimes you know, or is it like you can joke but dont dare think about my bird like that? I might be a mum soon but I will always speak to the girls like the excited teens we are at heart.

Jacks p.o.v:

After we dropped Lola we drove to the club and met the other lot there. "Where you lads been?" Mark asked, well he is definitely miserable today, "dropping the baby mamma off" Jake replied as I sat next to Dean as Mark dished out the whiskey "I will allow it then" sometimes I wonder if Mark and Lola are secretly married because just the mention of her and he instantly smile. 

"Boss, refill ?" Lee asked as we all discussed the next problem us criminals face "I am ok thanks Lee, Jack we need to talk" He demanded and I nodded. 

We went outside and we both lit one, I have tried to give up and I have at home but sometimes at work I just have to "you know I am never going to let my son smoke" I passed him back the lighter "you are going to be a great dad you know, and I hope he makes as proud as you boys all make me" I smiled at Marks sweet but unusual niceness. "Jack I want this done, desperately but I need you but do you really wanna do this because your boys gonna be born then, and this is a big job" He asked, I was nervous, terrified even but I know long term it is all worth it. "Boss I need the money for my family and I cannot afford to lose a good reputation, it is too risky, but don't mistake me, of course my little family means everything" I said taking a drag "we all know that and I know you love Lola and your baby more than anything, but Jack I can not stand to see you hurt, let alone Lola, but all of us in there we are all family" He said gesturing to the guys inside laughing "I think I am going for it boss, I can't let everyone down" I said "Ok, Jack I will never force your decision, now lets go back" He gripped my shoulder as we walked back to the rest, they are all just as clueless as Lola to what is happening.

I texted Lola to check up on her and after a few sarcastic 'beats being you messages' I concluded she was safe. 

I know I have always been quite protective but since the baby that has only doubled. 

"Jack, want a drink?" Dex yelled over some pop music "yeah, thanks" I do not know why I was in loud, purple lit bar but I was and I could not be stone cold sober. We were just having a laugh  when 5 girls came up to me, Dex, Jamie, Lee and Dean "alright ladies, anyone fancy a drink?" Dean said and they giggled, one brunette was not slow to deny a free drink, hell neither would I.  "So what brings such a stunning groups of girls like yourself over?" Dex said wrapping his hand round the waist of the brunette, Sophie was her name I soon learned, "just saw some hot guys having fun so thought why not?" The blonde girl replied as I mildly cringe at how two years ago I would have jumped on the opportunity to be appreciated by a girl, but now? Now I want to go home to my girl.  

"Names then girls?" Lee asked "Chloe, Sophie, Anna, Ronnie, Kim" Ronnie (the blonde) spoke for them all, I was not a fan of her energy. "I'm Lee and this is..." the girls cut him off "we know you" Chloe said trying be seductive I suppose you could say, looking at Lee but I noticed Ronnie kept looking at me, do I know her?

"Come on guys dance with us" The girls said and the boys obviously agreed "come on Jack" Ronnie said getting all close "I'm alright thanks, I am going to bounce" I said backing away "I know you have a girlfriend but what she doesn't know..." I cut her off and removed her hand from my collar "I said no, I am leaving" I turned around but she tugged my wrist "stop being so..." I pulled my arm away and called her, an unpleasant word lets say... 

I regretted that but I just wanted to be out of there so badly. 

"What did you call me?" she shouted, followed by some words I probably deserve, everyone was looking, I was going to apologise but I felt a sting on my cheek before the word sorry even left my mouth "come on, come on, break it up" Lee pushed his arm across my torso and we went outside.

"I am sorry but I just wanted her to leave, I just want to go home" Lee smiled "Jack you are nearly a dad, get home to your family and stop forcing yourself to have fun with us horny, desperate singleton" I quietly laughed before saying bye and searching for a taxi. 

Get me home.

I checked the clock to see it said 9am, I barely slept last night. My head just would not shut down and as much as 16 year old me is gagging, I really fucking missed Lola, I needed her last night. I did debate calling her but it was 1am and she was having fun no doubt so I accepted the company of my own, some cancer sticks and a bottle of aged malt. 

I jumped in my McLaren, or as Lo calls it 'my other girlfriend' and drove to Abbies to have Jess answer the door "come in baby daddy" she said and I stepped in. "Have a good time?" I asked leaning against the door way "yeah what bout you?" Sam asked "yeah was a good time" I lied but I felt avoiding the whole, a blondie came onto me and I left early thing. I have never felt relief like seeing Lola appear from upstairs, don't mistake it I do actually love the girls but right now, today, I wanted to avoid the small talk and be with Lola, just Lola. "Hey" She greeted me with a kiss on the cheek

I notice her wearing her hair in that same messy bun that use to do something to me (still does, it is just a guy thing) paired with a matching white tracksuit and just think, she really can look stunning in just about anything.

 "You alright babe?" she asked, taking me out of my fixated thoughts "just daydreaming" she put her trainers on and we said goodbye to everyone.

I pull off the drive and feel her hand on my thigh.

"Jack, I have known you long enough, what is wrong?"

Nothing gets pass this girl, ever. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope you enjoy book number 2! xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.4K 24
When Alana attended her first high school party she had the most life altering experience of her life. Not only did she lose her virginity, (both par...
6K 160 19
Lina moves from London to Omaha Nebraska with her family and her friend's family. They've wanted to move there for a long time. After the girls start...
167K 3.1K 29
Julia, just months from becoming a full-werewolf, is now halfway through her pregnancy, has officially hooked up with the father of her babies ...sor...
4K 208 46
Savannah Hemmings has lived in Australia with her mum, and her older brother all of her life. She has gone to the same school, and lived in the same...