Teen Wolf § Stiles Stilinski...

By Beebuzzin

Alexandra Cooper, parents Wanda and Vision, lives in beacon hills. She was born and raised there and lives ne... More

Background and information
(1) The body
(2) The New Girl
(3) Werewolf
(4) First line
(5) Derek Hale
(6) "Hang out"?
(7) Bowling
(8) The Bullet
(9) The Video
(10) Rising Pulse
(11) The school
(12) The Fullmoon's Effect
(13) Allison's necklace and the Alpha
(14) Car trouble
(15) Dress shopping
(16) Winter Formal
(17) The Bite
(18) The missing girls
(19) The Voices Begin
(20) Isaac Lahey and the new principal
(21) The Police Station
(22) Peter Hale
(23) Ice skating
(24) Boyd and The Lizard Man
(25) Paralysed and The Swimming Pools
(26) Venom
(27) Butterfly
(28) Crossbows and Kanima Venom
(29) The Gay Club
(30) The Kidnapping Of The Lizard Man
(31) Consequences
(32) The Study Group
(33) 2006 yearbook
(34) The rave
(35) Biggest Party Of The Year
(36) The real killer?
(37) The Sheriff's Station
(38) The counsellor
(40) The game
(41) Guess who's back?
(42) New werewolf?
(43) The deer
(44) The crows
(45) Heather
(46) Risk and Reward
(47) The ice bath
(48) Beacon Hills First National Bank
(49) Human Sacrifices
(50) Bullet
(51) Darach
(52) Too close?
(53) Black vein
(54) Flashback
(55) The bus
(56) Motel Glen Capri

(39) Sparks

233 5 1
By Beebuzzin

"I don't know what to do Vis. She won't talk to me, she won't tell me what happened to her there. How am I supposed to help her when-" Wanda was interrupted by her husband.

"Good morning darling!" Vision greeted his daughter coming down the stairs.

She gave him a faint smile as she went into the kitchen to grab some of the breakfast her mother had made.

"Did you sleep well?" Wanda asked her, trying to act normal.

"No." She told them and her parents were shocked by her blunt response and Alex stopped. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so blunt about it."

"It's alright sweetie, will you eat with us? Please? I think it'd be good for you." She told her. Alex considered this, and nodded in the end.

She sat down at the kitchen table, and her parents sat down on either side of her.

Wanda placed her hand on her daughters leg to be comforting but she only flinched and Wanda took her hand away.

"Sorry." Alex mumbled as she took a bite out of her toast.

"It's nothing to be sorry for, it was my fault." Wanda said quickly.

"Stiles has been coming here a lot. He's worried about you." Vision told her. "You should talk to him, maybe he can help you?"

Alex stayed silent.

"I think I'll just go change before I go to school." She told them, leaving her barely eaten toast on the table before running upstairs fast so her parents couldn't say anything.

They shared a sad look and they both sighed.

"She needs help." Wanda said. "She needs to talk to a psychologist."

"She won't talk to them, she needs her friends. We have to let her sort this out on her own." Vision told his wife and put his hand on hers and she nodded reluctantly.

§{~}§

Alex got up to her room and took off her oversized sweatshirt.

As she looked in the mirror, the bruises from the sheriff's station wasn't what she noticed. The golden sparks flying from her hands were.

"Hey, Als I just wanted to ask if you were sure you wanted to go today or-" Wanda came inside her room and saw the sparks flying from her hands.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Alex said as she grabbed a sweater and put it on quickly hiding her hands.

Wanda came over to her and grabbed her wrists putting them out in front of her. The golden sparks that were first small were getting a bit bigger.

"Why didn't you tell me you had powers like mine?" She asked her daughter.

"I.. didn't want to believe it. I just wanted them to go away." Alex told her looking down at her feet.

Her mother smiled comfortingly at her.

"Sweetheart, if you suppress your powers, they take over and burst out at places you don't want them to. You need to learn control, which I can teach you. Your dad can help as well."

Alex wouldn't meet her eyes. "I'm sorry for not telling you."

"It's okay, I know now, and your training starts now. Just so you can control it at school."

Alex finally looked up at her.

"Just so they won't burst with energy now, you need to basically just keep your heart rate down, you know, like a werewolf does so they don't shift." Wanda said and Alex's eyes widened.

"Werewolves? How- I- Uhm- werewolves aren't real, that's a bad comparison." Alex said, trying to lie, but forgetting her mother can read minds.

"Oh please, it's Beacon Hills, you think your father and I didn't know this was a supernatural town when we moved here? There was a reason we were pulled here." She laughed at her daughter's ability to lie. "Besides, we already knew Scott was a werewolf from the day you stopped telling us what you were doing when you were going out."

"I- okay then. I'm a bad liar." Alex acknowledged and her mother chuckled.

"So basically, I have to find an anchor? Or just something that calms me down?" Alex said.

"Yes, but remember, Stiles won't be your anchor yet. Your heartbeat rises every time you're with him, or he makes you feel anything." She told her and it was like she had read her mind. Even though she hadn't.

"Mom, you're being weird." Alex said awkwardly and her mom gave her the 'mom-look'.

"Alright okay yeah I get it, he won't be my anchor." She groaned, annoyed that her mom was right.

"Good, now remember, just keep your heartbeat down. You know what, just stay home today and go to the game tonight, everyone will understand. We'll train during the day at keeping your heartbeat calm and steady." Wanda said and headed out the door.

"But-" Alex sighed. "Okay then I guess."

She had almost forgotten the other night talking to her mother, so she was in a better mood.

§{~}§

*at the game*

Alex followed Melissa into the boys locker room to talk to the boys before the game and stopped suddenly as Coach began his speech.

"Good morning." He said. "In less than an hour, aircraft from here will be joining others from around the world."

So this was the famous speech coach always told before a big game.

"And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind."

"What?" Melissa asked suddenly very confused.

"Mankind... that word should have a new meaning for all of us today."

Melissa saw Stiles standing there and patted him on his shoulder.

"What the hell is he talking about?" She asked him.

"He does this every year." Stiles told her.

"Seriously?" She questioned.

"Yeah." Alex said and Stiles noticed her standing there.

"Hey." He whispered and smiled to her and she stepped closer as he made room for her to see coach clearly.

"Hi." She smiled back, more genuine and seeming more fine than before.

"We're fighting for our right to live." Coach continued his speech.

"Yeah!" All the players roared besides Scott and Stiles.

"Wait, is this..." Mrs. McCall said as she realised.

"Yeah." Stiles said.

"The speech from Independence Day." Alex continued.

"Mmm-hmm." Melissa mumbled.

"But as the day the world declared in one voice..." coach continued.

"Coach's favourite movie." Stiles stated and Melissa nodded.

"We will not go quietly into the night!"

"He doesn't know any sports speeches?" Mrs. McCall asked.

"I don't think he cares." Stiles commented.

"Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

"Yeah!!" All the players yelled again and Alex chuckled at coach's enthusiasm.

"Well spoken coach." Gerard suddenly stepped in and the three of them tensed up. "I might have chosen something with a little more historical value, but there's no denying your passion. And while I haven't been here long, there's no denying my pride in having a winning team for this school."

Alex's hands started shaking, and Stiles noticed. He took her hand in his and slightly squeezed it. She squeezed it back, grateful for his presence there.

"I know you'll all be brilliant tonight, even with only one co-captain leading you." Both Alex and Stiles looked at Scott in confusion. "Now I'm your principal, but I'm also a fan. So don't think I'll be content to watch you merely beat this team." Coach smiled behind Gerard. "Get out there and murder them." Coach's smile dropped as fast like birds falling from the sky.

"You heard the man!" Coach yelled. "Asses on the field!"

"Yeah!!" The team yelled and Scott lunges forward to catch coach before the game.

"Alright, I'm gonna go find us a seat on the bleachers." Melissa said and she left the two of them there.

"I've gotta go out there too." Stiles said, and Alex realised they had been holding hands the whole time when Stiles dropped it to go out there.

"Hey, good luck out there, maybe you'll play tonight." Alex told him with a small smile.

"Thanks Allie. I'll see you out there." He smiled before they both left the locker room through separate doors.

§{~}§

A/N: Here's two chapters for you, hope you enjoy them!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6M 53.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
414K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
300K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...