Teen Wolf § Stiles Stilinski...

Por Beebuzzin

Alexandra Cooper, parents Wanda and Vision, lives in beacon hills. She was born and raised there and lives ne... Mais

Background and information
(1) The body
(2) The New Girl
(3) Werewolf
(4) First line
(5) Derek Hale
(6) "Hang out"?
(7) Bowling
(8) The Bullet
(9) The Video
(10) Rising Pulse
(11) The school
(12) The Fullmoon's Effect
(13) Allison's necklace and the Alpha
(14) Car trouble
(15) Dress shopping
(16) Winter Formal
(17) The Bite
(18) The missing girls
(19) The Voices Begin
(20) Isaac Lahey and the new principal
(21) The Police Station
(22) Peter Hale
(23) Ice skating
(24) Boyd and The Lizard Man
(25) Paralysed and The Swimming Pools
(26) Venom
(27) Butterfly
(28) Crossbows and Kanima Venom
(29) The Gay Club
(30) The Kidnapping Of The Lizard Man
(31) Consequences
(32) The Study Group
(33) 2006 yearbook
(34) The rave
(35) Biggest Party Of The Year
(36) The real killer?
(38) The counsellor
(39) Sparks
(40) The game
(41) Guess who's back?
(42) New werewolf?
(43) The deer
(44) The crows
(45) Heather
(46) Risk and Reward
(47) The ice bath
(48) Beacon Hills First National Bank
(49) Human Sacrifices
(50) Bullet
(51) Darach
(52) Too close?
(53) Black vein
(54) Flashback
(55) The bus
(56) Motel Glen Capri

(37) The Sheriff's Station

195 9 8
Por Beebuzzin

"Scott, call your mom back, see how quick she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant." Scott nodded.

"Stiles, go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here." The sheriff told his son.

"On it." Stiles said running out there and Scott picked up his phone and called his mom.

§{~}§

Stiles got out there to the front desk, but no one was there.

"Hello?" He called out. No one answered. He stepped forward and saw the cop sitting at the front desk, dead, on the floor.

He noticed her weapons were gone and just before he turned around, a gun clicked and there he was.

Matt, holding him at gunpoint and he shrugged, with his raging eyes watering a bit.

§{~}§

"She's on her way here." Scott told them as he got off the phone.

"Mr. Stilinski?" Alex asked when his face contorted with confusion and both she and Scott turned to where he was looking.

They saw Stiles being pushed in here by a gun and Matt following.

Stiles came over to Alex and their eyes met, hers full of confusion and his with annoyance before they all turned to look at the psychopath.

"Matt? It's Matt, right?" Mr. Stilinski asked and he nodded. "Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are." Matt said and the three teenagers all rolled their eyes as they knew what he meant.

"I know you don't wanna hurt people." The sheriff said but Matt quickly responded.

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list, actually I wanted to put you on it-" he pointed to Alex. "- however I changed my mind, but I could be persuaded to put all of you on it."

"And one way to persuade me, is to try failing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing." Matt said and Scott quickly took his hand out of his pocket, looking like a deer in headlights as his best friends looked at him. "That could definitely get someone hurt."

"Everyone." He pointed at them with the gun. It took a second before they realised what he meant. "Now!" He ordered.

"Come on." The sheriff said to the kids, who then all took their phones out. Alex looked for hers but couldn't find it.

"I- Uhm, I don't have mine." She said, her voice breaking.

"Oh sure you don't, if you're gonna make me search you, I'll be more than happy to do so." Matt said with a smirk.

"Really, I don't have it, here, look." She turned out her pockets on both her jacket and her jeans. Her keys fell out but that was it.

"I'm gonna have to search you, just to be sure. You understand right?" He had this look in his eyes that made Stiles' fist close in annoyance. "Step forward."

She hesitantly did as he told her to and he gestured for her to turn around. He pointed the gun at her back once she had and started tapping her down, from shoulders to ankles.

Once he got down to the waist a slowed down, using a good amount of time to get down to the legs.

Alex closed her eyes, very embarrassed, scared and uncomfortable. She couldn't see it but suddenly Matt said something.

"Uh-uh-uh." He said and Alex opened her eyes to see Scott holding a very angry Stiles back. She felt Matt take the gun off her back and put it against her head. "Remember who's got the power here."

"I'm done anyways, get over there again." He pushed her towards the others, and Stiles protectively grabbed her hand and put her behind him.

"You okay?" Scott whispered to her and she gave him a small nod.

§{~}§

The four of them stood in the lockup room and Stiles had to lock both the sheriff up and Alex.

He had already tightened up his father and was now locking Alex up.

"Tighter." Matt said holding them all at gunpoint.

"Do what he says, Stiles." The sheriff said and when he looked at Alex for confirmation she nodded and gave him a small smile.

Once Matt was content with the lockup he nodded and brought the two boys out of the lockup.

§{~}§

"Hey kid, you alright over there?" Mr. Stilinski asked the girl who was sitting maybe 2 feet away from him.

She looked him in the eyes and he saw her eyes watering but she wouldn't cry.

"No. No I'm not, but that was all worth it if it stalled him and someone makes it to us before he kills us all. So someone better make it. I'm not dying this way. Not like this." She said, her voice normal, but her eyes full of shame.

"You know this isn't your fault, right? You did nothing wrong, that Matt kid is just a lunatic."
She nodded, she knew.

These feelings she were having were mixed with anger, shame and worry for the two boys who mean everything to her. If Matt ever did anything towards them, she would literally kill him.

At that exact moment, something she didn't even notice happened.

Her eyes glowed gold, and golden sparks bursted from her fingertips. Just for a moment. Then it was gone. The sheriff noticed and his eyes widened.

Suddenly they heard a scream.

They both rose from the bench they were sitting on.

"Scott! Stiles! What happened?" The sheriff yelled out.

"Matt! Matt, listen to me!" Mr. Stilinski yelled out to him.

"Shut up! Shut up! Everybody shut the hell up!" Matt yelled out. "Now get up, or I shoot her next!"

Alex figured he must've shot Scott, he wouldn't threaten to shoot Melissa if it was Stiles. He'd threaten his father.

§{~}§

Matt locked Melissa up in a cell in the lockup.

"Please, he need to see a doctor." Melissa told Matt who had just closed the door.

"You think so?" He asked her.

"Hey. Hey you listen to me!" The sheriff told the teenager pointing his finger at him.

"It's alright. I'm okay." Scott told them.

"No, honey, you're not okay." Mrs. McCall said.

"It doesn't hurt mom." He told her.

"Cause that's the adrenaline, okay? Please let me..." She turned to Matt again. "Let me just take a look at him, okay? I mean, I can help stop the bleeding."

"They have no idea, do they?" Matt looked at Scott.

"Please, let me just take a quick look." She was crying now, begging him to let her look.

"Shut up, shut up. Shut up! Shut up!" Matt yelled at her. "Lady, if you keep talking, I'm gonna put the next bullet through his head. Hell, I'll shoot them all."

This seemed to scare her so she calmed down.

"Okay, okay." She said nodding slowly.

"Back to the front McCall." Matt told the werewolf who was sharing a look with his mom. "After you."

Scott started walking while holding his hand at the gun shot wound. Alex really hoped he would heal quickly after this.

§{~}§

Alex couldn't hear anything that was happening out there, and she was terrified of what Matt could be doing to the others. Especially Stiles, but she wouldn't let herself believe it.

The sheriff was sitting there, his head hanging low, and she figured he was praying, though he didn't seem to be the religious type, so she didn't know what of who he could be praying to.

Melissa was sitting in her cell, tears streaming from her eyes.

"He's gonna be fine." Alex said, breaking the silence. "He's gotten through worse."

His mom looked at her, she gave a strained smile and nod, but Alex saw she didn't believe her. It wasn't her place to tell her about Scott either, so she figured she wouldn't say anything else.

Suddenly a muffled voice was heard. They couldn't make out the words but they knew whoever it was, was yelling.

All of them tensed up. Then suddenly, gunfire ringed throughout the station.

They all stood up, Melissa rushing to the cellbars, Alex and the sheriff going as far as they could reach without the handcuffs holding them back.

"What's happening?" Mrs. McCall frantically asked.

"I don't know, I don't know." The sheriff mumbled.

Alex was guessing that maybe, just maybe the argents had something to do with this, but she couldn't be sure.

The gunfire stopped after a minute or so and about two minutes later, smoke started seeping into the lockup room.

The sheriff had begun trying to get the thing he was cuffed to off the wall. He pulled and yelled as he did so.

"God!" He grunted as the thing was starting to come off.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, you can do it." Melissa was chanting him on.

"Come on Sheriff." Alex muttered under her breath.

The sheriff yelled again and the thing came off the wall.

Melissa gasped in relief.

"Yes!" Alex exclaimed and Melissa chuckled, relieved just before she pointed to something behind him and suddenly Matt appeared, knocking Mr. Stilinski out and both Melissa and Alex screamed.

"Matt? Matt please, listen to me." Melissa said, trying to speak to him. "My son has been shot, and I've heard other gunfire, and I don't know what's happening, but can you please just let me see my son?"

"How totally clueless are you people?" Matt questioned in disbelief.

Alex heard heavy breathing behind her and she, along with the other two turned to look to the noise.

Derek was standing in the doorway, his red eyes glowing and his werewolf face on. He growled and snarled at Matt with Melissa behind him, terrified and confused.

Another snarl was heard and they all looked to see Jackson in his lizard form standing there, facing Derek.

They launched into a fight, Derek throwing the Kanima onto a table and Matt running away as Derek was distracted.

Alex moved as close to the wall, and Melissa, as she could so she wouldn't be hit. The sheriff was laying on the floor, unconscious, as the fight between the lizard man and the werewolf continued.

The Kanima came onto the cell where Melissa was and Alex was now right next to it. It climbed onto the wall so it was upside down, face to face with the teenager.

It snarled in her face and she was shaking as he came closer and closer, baring his teeth.

What she didn't know was that a half-paralysed Stiles was laying outside the door, seeing everything that happened.

Right before the Kanima was about to have a go at her face, Scott came and put his claws into Jackson's back before throwing him away from the two of them.

He fell to his knees as Derek lunged forward towards Jackson.

"Oh, God, Scott? Scott, you okay?" Melissa asked, crying and falling to the floor, trying to get as close to her son as possible. "Scott?"

He turned his face to her, hair sprouting around his jaw, his wolf face on. Mrs. McCall gasped in shock and backed away from the cell door as she started crying.

Alex at that point, had blacked out, when Scott had thrown Jackson away, his shoulder had hit her head right before he flew through the air.

§{~}§

A/N: Here is the next chapter! I really hope you did enjoy it as I enjoyed writing it. I appreciate all your love and support for this story, thank you for reading! <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

274K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6M 53.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
886K 34.2K 82
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
367K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...