All your Fault

By Juicystarz10

Just read it ! More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapyer 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 5

9.2K 285 13
By Juicystarz10

Mike

I walked in the club trying to clear my head after putting in work on the block . Coming to the strip club was my way of relaxing and thinking. I was chilling in the corner sipping henny, it was my normal table I didn't want to be in the middle caught slipping I like my back to wall just in case I needed to shoot my way up outta here.

I was drinking when I heard the DJ announce a new dancer usually they were shy girls that were hood rats. I knew Gia from coming here often she didn't really know me though meaning if she saw me out she still wouldn't of known I see her perform often.
I looked behind her and there was a cute girl following her she had smooth Carmel skin she was short and thick as ever. Her red outfit was calling me . I watched her as she smiled walking to her first victim. I looked away as she dances on him. I was a little jealous that I wasn't first but I'd get my day.

I had watched her the whole night she was doing good. I got bad taste in my mouth when she went to Cash and Tommys VIP room. I couldn't see in so I was waiting patiently for her to come out. She has stayed the whole night in there i was afraid of what might of happened . I was hoping she wasn't a hoe too. I was so caught up in thinking I didn't notice her come out . I looked at her as her full hips swayed like I loved them to I hadn't noticed her staring my way I looked down at my drink to try and play it off. I glanced back at her and she had stopped to smile at me. I smirk I was caught I rubbed my head and she kept on moving. I paid my tab and left .

I got in my Range Rover went to lay my head down I circled around the block to make sure nobody was following me and then went down my long lane. I opened my door and I heard little foot steps coming around the corner.

"Daddy!!" I sighed as my daughter came running to me with her nanny following after her. I kissed her cheek "hey lady bug why you not sleep?" I looked at her.
"Sorry sir she wouldn't sleep until you were in." I nodded "come on " I took angel up to bed and tucked her in her bed "I'm home now  go to sleep." "Ok daddy love you" "love you to " I walked out her room and went to my own and took a shower And laid down.

Mike is the mystery man what do you think

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 95 25
JUST READ IT PLEASE😊
107K 3.7K 23
Must Be Following Me to Read Some Chapters
237 63 8
This story is about a young girl that is stripper and her friends. Just read it🫣😂
2.6K 98 14
Read To Find Out ! ;)