fαllíng fσr hєr αgαín (DROPPE...

By sanjuzz

Shivay and Anika. They found their soulmates in eachother. But what made them seperate? What if she came back... More

plot
1•His Proposal💍
2•AniOmRu 😍
3•Kyu Eise Hogaye Ham Tum Juda
4•Badlav
5•PA(1)
6•PA(2)
7•PA(3)
8•Meeting her again
9•Really moved on?
new cover
10•Durr Hoke Bhi Paas Hei
11•Mission Shivika Chipkao 🤟
12•Billuji-Princess Time
13•Shivay at Anika's Place
14•Plan 1 success
15•Perfect Plan
16•SSO v/s VS
new story
17•Anika in Shivay's office
thank you guysss
18•Shivika in a Cabin
rewinding the story
19•Shivay got to know something😕
20•Finally Khanna-Shivay reunion
Promo🤧
21•A little Secret revealed😶
22•Veer's proposal and Anika's plan
23•SSO is Back
24•Shivay's Shocking Surprise
25•Anika's Faith
26•Shivay-Veer Talk
27•A shoulder to cry
A/N
29•Tied With Eachother ❤
30•Confessing Their Heartout
31•Flirty Shivay and Lioness Anika
32•Who The Hell Is HE?
33•Some Romace And a Tint Of Anger
34•HE Is Here
35•The Plan Begins
36•An Unknown call and His Princess
37•Ranvi is found
38•Khanna? Screams? Fufa Ji?
39•Fufa Is Out And His Daughter?
40• Ranvi? Bhavya?
41• To London✈️
42• Shivay and Veer
Love You Zindagi Dobara
43• Shivay and Veer Back from Hospital
44• Cheapda is Awake ✌️
45• A Kiss and The Most Awaited Day
46• In The Club
47• Ranvi's Birthday
48• The Accident
49• Remembering The Past
50• The F Word That Snatched His Sleep And Peace
51•The Night Of Union
52• Something Wrong With Ranvi

28•What's happening here?

561 89 111
By sanjuzz

"Hey bhagvan.....subah subah meine yeh kya dekhliyaaa...." The whole mansion gathered in Veer's room.

Rudy ran to Anika with crybaby face.

"Bhabhi..... na aapka ex fix rha or na hi aapka present fix raha, yaha toh dono ek dusre se hi fix hogya." Rudy said dramatically watching Veer and Shivay sleeping peacefully, even after his screaming. Whole mansion got up but these two were so deep in their sleep hugging eachother. Veer's leg was on Shivay and Shivay had held him with one hand.

Everyone except Anika and Rudy were smiling sadly and Om had tears in his eyes.

"I know O, how you feel. He never allowed us to keep our leg on him. But look, how Veer bhaiya had kept his leg on Shivay bhaiya and he had held him like if he left, Veer bhaiya is going to ran away." And Om instantly smacked his head.

"Choti maa, do you remeber, Shivay always used to sleep with Rishi like this." Om said hugging Pinky from back keeping his chin on her shoulder. She nodded her head crying silently and caressing his face with one hand.

"I have heard a lot about Rishi from Shivay..." Anika said smilingly admiring the duo.

"I have too heard but i never saw him.... I... I want to see him and...." Rudy suddenly bursted into tears. Om instantly hugged him patting his head lovingly.

"Everyone leave the room and let them sleep. I am watching Shivay sleeping so peacefully after ages. I don't want anyone to disturb him." Daadi said and everyone left the room except Rudy and Om.

"O, i too wanna sleep with them." Rudy said breaking the hug. Om smiled cupping his cheeks and kissed on his forehead.

"Come..." Om dragged him to the bed.

Om laid beside Veer and Rudy laid beside Shivay keeping his head on Shivay's hand. He instantly wrapped his one hand around him, holding Rudy to himself. Om hugged Veer. Four of them slept with a peaceful smile on their face.

************

Shivay opened his eyes. He felt some weight on his both side. He looked at either side and his face lit up watching his brothers sleeping beside him. He examined Veer sleeping peacefully and he remembered the last day, when he slept like this with all his brothers and his eyes got wet.

"Bhaiya....." Khanna wake up and called Shivay. OmRu and Veer also got awake.

"When did you slept here Khanna?" Om asked in his sleepy tone.

"Just after you slept." Khanna said and got down from the bed followed by others.

"Thank you Shivay." Veer said hugging him. Shivay patted his back smiling.

"Mm...woh..." Veer hesitated to continue.

"What happened Veer, why are you hesitating? Just say it, come on..." Shivay said patting his shoulder smiling. Omru shared a suspicious look and concentrated back on ShiVee. Veer gulped down and took a long breath.

"Ca... Can i... Call... Call you.... Bh... Bha.... Bhai?" ShivOmRu stood there numb making Veer scared.

"Its... Its okay, if you don't....." And he got shut up by a pair of hands which got wrapped around him.

"You.....can... Veer...." Shivay said hugging him tightly. Tears were flowing from all of their eyes. Veer wrapped his hands around Shivay. Rudy wiped his tears.

"Will anyone tell me whats happening between you both? First you yourself is organizing the wedding, then you yourself making them dance together, that too smiling, then you both sleeping together, now this #bhaiya hmm🤨?" Rudy asked raising his eyebrows and crossing his hands across his chest.

Veer and Shivay looked at eachother.

"Don't give eachother that look. Just answer his question, i also want to know." Om also joined Rudy.

"Veer, i... I think i... I should go and.... check on the arrangements? Its Anika's Mehendi, right?" Shivay said and ran out of the room.

"Bh...bhaaaaiiii..... Bhai." The last bhai came as a whisper, as OmRu stood infront of him with a questioning look.

"Veer puttarrr......"

"Coming Daadiii...."

"Daadi." Veer said to OmRu with a confused yet fake smile and before they could react, he ran out of the room.

"O, something is fishy." Rudy said coming into his agent mode.

"You are right Rudy, something is really fishy." Om said and took a long breath.

**********

"Veer....." Shivay called him for the 5th time. But again he got no response. So he decided to watch over the direction where his eyes are stuck. Shivay's breath got stuck on his chest and he was drooling over the eptimom beauty descenting down.

(Anika's look)

(Shivay's look)

(Veer's look)

Suddenly something came into Shivay's mind. He shook his head and pinched on Veer's hand.

"Aaaaa..... What are you doing Bhai...." Veer whispered rubbing his hand.

"Exactly.... Bhai hu mei tera, toh meri hone wali biwi kaun hua tera?" Shivay asked raising his hand.

"Bhabhi." Veer simply answered and looked back at Anika who is now talking to one of the guest. But is suddenly registered his mind and he looked back at Shivay with a goofy smile. Shivay gave a tight smile back.

"How can i do it so fast bhai? Thoda toh time de..... Uska chehra dekha hei kabhi?"

"Tumhare kehne ka matlab kya hei? Ki mei uska chehra nhi dekhta?"

"Nahi.... Woh.... Mera...mera woh matlab.... Nahi tha... Aap uska chehra bhi dekhte hei..."

"BHI matlab?" Veer gulped down as Shivay almost screamed out.

"K...koi....koi nahi.... Bula lunga usko..... Bhabhi..." Veer said smiling helplessly. Shivay suppressed his smile. Suddenly OmRu jumped infront of them, making them startled.

"Look O, now a days these both started to get afraid together as well." Rudy said giving them glare. Om nodded his head.

"What's happening between you both?" Om asked giving him a warning look raising his eyebrows.

"What will happen between us?" Veer asked while both Shivay and Veer look that each other from head to toe. Shivay took out his phone from his pocket and started to act as if he is busy.

"What's there in your phone Shivay?" Om asked and snatched it. Shivay's eyes got widened. He was about to turning it to his face.....

"Guys, its time for the mehendi let's go. Dadi said the groom should also write the bride's name in his hand." Khanna came to them rushing.

"Yes yes, come on Veer...." Shivay said snatching the phone back from Om's hand and dragged Veer from there. He turned back and muttered a thank you to Khanna. He smiled nodding his head. But this act caught on Rudy's eyes.

"O, we have to catch Khanna bhaiya." Rudy whispered to Om.

"Why?" Om whispered back.

"I think he know the things happening between these both." Rudy said pointing Veer and Shivay raising his eyebrows.

"Hmm... Let's do it then." Om said.

***************

"What is your husband's name?" The mehendi girl asked to Anika. Instantly her eyes ran to Shivay, who is standing there with Veer, drooling over her. Anika bend a little to reach the girl's ear.

"Write Shiv... But, be careful.... Only the V should be seen. Write the S H I on the side of my ring finger between my middle and ring finger and write the V on my ring finger."

The girl looked at her for sometime digesting the things she told right now.

"Areyy, what are you waiting for? Do it." Anika said shaking her. The girl started to write the name. Shivay smiled looking at her. Anika twisted her mouth making both Shivay and Veer chuckle.

"Veer, groom should also write the name right?" Veer nodded his head.

"Come." Shivay dragged Veer to the mehendi girl eho was writing something on Ranvi's hand.

"What is my princess writing on her hand?" Shivay came and picked her up. He sat on the place where she was sitting and placed her on his lap. Veer sat beside him.

"I too wrote something." Ranvi said smiling.

"Won't you show it to your papa?" Shivay asked rubbing his nose on her cheek. Ranvi nodded her head and showed her palm. Shivay and Veer got speechless for a second. Both looked at eachother and smiled. Veer took her hands on his and kissed it.

"Its so beautiful baby." Veer said smiling. Ranvi smiled back.

It was written SHIVIKA on her little palm.

"I'll show it to everyone." And she got down from Shivay's lap and ran away. Shivay turned to the mehendi girl.

"Can you write Anika on my palm?" He asked and the girl nodded smiling. She wrote it in a love shape. Shivay smiled looking at his hand and kissed it.

"What do you wanna write sir?" The girl asked to Veer.

"Just write smile in a smiley." Veer said and the girl did it.

"What's up with this smile in a smiley?" Shivay asked raising his eyebrows.

"I'll just show my palm to everyone and will make them smile." Veer winked at him and Shivay laughed.

*************

"Why you both caged me here?" Khanna asked looking at OmRu crying. He was in Rudy's room, and both his brothers are not letting him go.

"Its better you tell us what's happening between Shivay and Veer, where did the suddenly love came between them?" Om asked almost shouting.

"How will i know bhai?" Khanna asked crying.

"Then why did Shivay bhaiya thanked you in secret, when you informed us about the mehendi time?" Rudy asked giving warning glare to Khanna.

"I don't know why, he said thank you and i just nodded thats it." Khanna said and started to cry loudly.

"Are you really sure?" Om asked with an accusing look.

"Aur kitna sure hona hei bhai?" Khanna screamed this time being frustrated.

"Rudy let him go, he is a donkey he doesn't know anything." Om said and they let him go. Khanna ran out of the room.

"Yes i agree am a donkey and i am not gonna tell you anything." He screamed from there. OmRu looked at eachother widening their eyes and ran to catch him, but alas, he ran away in jet speed. Both stomped their leg on the floor.

******************
"Mumma... Look what did i wrote on my palm...." Ranvi ran to the bed, where Anika was sitting. She jumped on the bed.

"What did you wrote?" Anika asked pinching her nose. She showed her palm. Anika's smile widened.

"Wah, its beautiful.." Anika said tracing her hand on the name SHIVIKA.

"Mumma, why are you marrying Veer uncle and not Papa?" Ranvi asked pouting.

"Don't worry, I'll marry your papa only." Anika said taking her into her lap.

"Papa also said the same, that you are gonna marry him, then why all the rituals are happening between you and Veer uncle?" She asked making Anika's eyes wide.

"Your papa said it?" Ranvi nodded her head. Anika kissed her cheeks tightly and hugged her.

"Thank you baby, don't worry, of your papa said it then its final." She said laying down on the bed with Ranvi on the top of her.

**************

Veer was sitting on the pool side, dripping his legs inside the pool, looking at the sky.

"Its been 6 year..... You left me in the beginning only.... Why god? Don't you like me being happy? First you took my parents away from me.... Then my uncle..... Then you gave me my Bani but.... But you didn't allowed her to stay with me even for a little while. You took her away from me, even before i knew her fully..... You didn't gave the chance to cherish her.... To worship her.... To...to...to Love her.... Then.... Then you brought her face in my life.... Tomorrow i am gonna loss it as well. Agar wapis lena hi tha toh sab diye hi kyu? Kyu koi meri zindagi mei nhi reh sakte? Kyu kisi ko meri zindagi nahi banne dete? Kyuuuuu?....." Veer screamed throwing his legs in the water, crying.

"Veer..." Shivay ran to him and instantly took him in a bone crushing hug. Veer also hugged him back and cried even more.

"Why Shivay? Why he always snatches everything from me?" Veer asked crying. Shivay rubbed his back.

"Shhh....shhh... Its... Its okay, calm down....and..." Shivay broke the hug and cupped his cheeks.

"Who said that god snatched everything from you, huh?" Shivay wiped his tears and kissed on his forehead. Veer was looking at him like a little baby.

"You know, he always snatch something to give us even more better things." Shivay said looking into his eyes.

"God snatched your parents and uncle because he wanted to give you a full family. And look, you got one right? Now you have Daadi, Maa, Papa, Badi Maa, Bade Papa, 4 brothers and..... Soon you gonna get a Bhabhi and Bhanji as well right?" Shivay said the last thing a bit playfully and that brought a small smile on Veer's face.

"And about Bani.... God took her back because, she was an angel... God take the good people to him too early, you know that right?" Veer nodded his head.

"And Anika.... God is not taking her away from you.... He know her face will make you feel better. If her marriage happened with you, then both of you will be sad in that relationship. She will just accept you for Ranvi and you will accept her for the face. But, now you can see her face and love her, as your Bhabhi. God has given her to you more strongly this time, maybe even he can't make her away from you this time. And i promise i won't even let that happen." Shivay said and smiled at him. Veer just hugged him.

"Thank you bhai." He muttered being in the hug.

"Go and sleep, tomorrow is a very very big day for both of us." Shivay said and Veer chuckled. They broke the hug and Shivay wiped Veer's tears and ruffled his head.

"All the best." Veer said chuckling.

"To you too..." Shivay said and both burst out into laugh. Both departure into their room and slept.

*************

Heya guysss.....

Hope you all are fine......

Today i had an exam but Barish and flood ki wajah se woh postpone hogya..... Happy me😁✌️

I still have 2 exams in these 2 weeks. Pray for me and for those who are gonna check my answer sheets🙂

Hope you all liked the chappy....

Khush raho aur khushi bhehlao....

Love
Athi❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...
34.7K 2.3K 7
This starts from where shivaay and Annika are sent to vanvaas. But the twist is what if Annika had to leave alone???? I won't explain anything now, s...
22K 1.8K 25
A Story inspired by Ishqbaaz Shivika's separation... Story begins where Shivaay and Annika separated after Pinky's intervention. Almost a year had pa...
13K 2.1K 14
Love can be in any form? Of course, It does. It was 1899 Anika was five, Shivaay was seven but Anika's husband Chandrajit was 25. She got married wh...