To my Family - Tokyo Manji Re...

By kazu_kazu

You were a child who received no love. You were someone raised but not loved. So, to make up for the empty ho... More

KAZU('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
Previews (≧∇≦)ノ
0 - Mission
1 - Kashi
2 - Familiar Face
3 - (Y/N)
4 - Future
5 - Conflict
6 - Future knowledge
7 - A little rat
8 - August 3rd
9 - Draken
Little sister
9.5 - After 8/3
10 - Helping hand
11 - Warning
12 - Selections
13 - Visiting Takemitchy
14 - Valhalla's number 3
15 - On that day
16 - Who's side?
17 - The abandoned tiger
18 - Message to you
19 - 12 years
20 - Final Supper
21 - Reunite
21.5 - Twenty Seconds
22 - Meetups on a cold day
23 - Request from a friend
24 - Countdown
25 - Final preparations
26 - Battle
27 - Ghostly return
28 - Termination failed
29 - Treasures
30 - Toman's creator and Kashi's birth
A winter meeting
31 - Reveal
32 - Shopping!!
33 - Conclusion
Hitteki High!!
34 - Final request
35 - In the span of two years
36 - Got a secret. Can you keep it?
37 - Secret behind the screen
38 - Five
39 - November 10
40 - Pretty lady
41 - Birthday gifts
42 - Goodbye
44 - Bridge maker
45 - Vacation
46 - Christmas
47 - After Midnight
1 am brain riots with Kazu
48 - New year
49 - Done
50 - Bye, bye
51 - Purge
52 - Visions
53 - Wake up
54 - Welcome back, Kashi
55 - Emergency!!
56 - Visit
57 - The visitor
58 - Wish granter
59 - Snooping around
60 - "In the end, who will suffer?"
61 - Saying farewell
62 - Kurokawa
63 - Arrival of the queen
64 - It's the same
65 - Homesick

43 -Black Dragons

311 14 0
By kazu_kazu

I'm back y'all with a new arc!! (ノ*ФωФ)ノ

This one's gonna be shorter than the last one since this arc will be focused on (Y/N)'s backstory.

~·~·~·~

Silence. You were the first one to arrive at the meeting place. You didn't want to come first, but since you were completely out of your mind, your body moved on its own and you were here before you knew it.

'So... I somehow had an affair with Mikey while dating Hanma.' You thought to yourself with a sigh. 'And then I somehow died protecting my child? Which is a daughter named Aki? Something just isn't adding up.'

You didn't know why, but something about it sounds absurd. You would never, ever, die before taking out your enemy. You would never leave behind a job. Even if death itself was in front of you, you'd finish your task.

".....I didn't actually die... did I?" But no matter how hard you theorize, you'll never get an answer. Takemichi told you that you didn't leave any other instructions other than to tell you what you did in that future. Not what'll happen when he's gone. '....How troublesome...'

Your attention was soon changed as you heard two sets of footsteps climbing the stairs. You turned over the door and waited. Not long until it opened, revealing two faces you would rather not see.

"Yo! Kashi-"

You grabbed a brick next to you, chucking it with all of your force, hitting that guy straight to his head. You took the metal pipe beside you and rushed for the other one, swinging it over his head, making him tumble to the ground. You stood above them, swinging the weapon again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again- [Damn o-o]

"You're early again." Hanma said with his usual grin as he sat on the old sofa, along with Kisaki. "So, what's up with you today?"

-It was what you wished you could do. But since these two are Toman's 'friends', you really can't touch them. But you really want to do what you imagined just now.

"Yes. I don't like being bothered." You answered with an empty smile, resting your head on the palm of your hand. "You two are early. I was hoping to catch some zees."

"Heh, sucks to be you." You know what, maybe your fantasies might be a reality if Hanma keeps talking like that. You silently watched Hanma's movement and saw him take his phone out. "Oi, big bro, you wouldn't mind if I talk with your sis no?"

"....shut the fuck up. And don't call me like that." You grumbled, clicking your tongue and avoiding his teasing face. 'It was a good idea to have her talk with him while I'm present as Kashi.'

Right now, someplace else, your identity of Hifumi (Y/N) is talking with Hanma, at the very same time you were sitting there, doing nothing. And that someone was none other than someone you could trust to keep a secret. That is, using something called; 'Blackmail.'

Emma 💕👩🏼‍🤝‍👩🏻
!! OMG
Your boyfriend just texted!! [Pardon 😃]
He said
"Hey bae, I'm bored, the dudes with me are dry af
Got any news for me to listen to?"
WHAT DO I SAY??!

Why yes, you asked Emma to play as 'Hifumi (Y/N)' and have her text Hanma while you're posing as Kashi when Hanma is with you. And as for the blackmail thing, it would be her crush on Draken.

You sighed, replying to Emma before, once again, going quiet and waiting for the rest of the members.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

The other members soon piled up one by one. The first to arrive was Mitsuya, he gave the other two guys a simple nod before making his way over to you and sitting by your side.

'Hakkai's involved... Black Dragons...' You thought to yourself, once again, unknowingly biting down on your nails. 'I have to find more clues before...Tch. Takemichi was sure that Hakkai's going to kill his older brother... But can he really? That guy was a coward.' It was a rude thing to say, but he really was one. Not in a physical sense, he was strong. You were talking about mentally. '....Kisaki's sure to have a hand in this. I have to figure out how. Then that way, I can think of a plan on how to prevent that future from happening. Unless I have full evidence... I can't go against Mikey's orders to not harm those two. I want to help those two... But it's already-'

"Kashi." A familiar voice made you snap out of your thoughts. You glanced at your arm and saw Mitsuya gripping your hand tightly, away from your face. "You're going to eat your whole finger off." Your eyes trailed to your finger that you've been nibbling on and saw your nail already broken and your finger bleeding. "Everyone's here."

You looked around the room, and indeed, everyone was here. And they were looking at you weirdly. Except for Mikey, Draken, and Mitsuya who were worried about the state you were in just now. You were thinking too deep again. You were planning something.

"...What're you looking at?" You asked with your empty tone, making the rest look away awkwardly.'

"Everyone's present." Draken nodded, looking around the room to count the heads.

"Enter." Mikey ordered, keeping his eyes on the doors as they opened to reveal the two stars of the show. "Takemitchy. Hakkai."

Draken gave the others a rundown of the current situation, but you already knew that so you completely ignored their discussion. Zoning back in when you heard your name being called, by none other than someone you wanted to smack as well. No, not those two.

"You knew that, didn't you, Kashi?" Mucho asked, glaring down at you angrily. "Why're you hiding his identity? Who exactly has your loyalty?"

"Loyalty?" You mumbled, eyes darkening as you looked up at him through your lashes. Oh, that guy really made your blood boil, talking about loyalty. You clenched your fists, containing your emotions to yourself as you whispered darkly, "You should re-examine where yours is. You hypocrite."

Everyone was shocked by your sudden words, completely taken back by your strange attitude. The three founders know of your distaste for the tall guy, but you've never done anything that you provoked him nor did you ever say anything like that in his face. All because Mikey asked you not to cause any trouble with him.

"...Plus, you never asked!" Your face suddenly did a complete 180 as it brightened up, a joking smile on your face. Mucho was only pissed at your reply, it was still unreasonable of you to withhold such information, according to him. "Ah.. You see, I move if I was told to do so specifically. For example, if Mikey were to ask me to exterminate the rats here in this building, I'd do so in an instant! But if he asked me to keep them alive... I'll hold onto my knife until I have a reason to get rid of them."

Kisaki gave you a small glare. He understood the hidden meaning behind your message, the others weren't so bright to realize what it meant, except for Chifuyu.

"Mucho, Kashi. That's-"

"So anyway, before we waste our time." You put on your lazy smile again, cutting off Draken before glancing over to Hakkai. "Let us continue the discussion."

Everyone's attention was diverted from you to Hakkai. You just listened on, letting scenarios play out in your mind as you analyzed Chifuyu and Takemichi's glances at each other. You could tell that these two were planning something to stop that is stupid. And you were right.

'Dorayaki? Seriously?' One glance and Chifuyu could already guess what you were asking him. He could only shrug. 'Mikey's on his boss mode right now. That won't work. Unless of course, you have his favorite brand.' Which you have right now. You can give it to him and he'll accept it, but not the request that Takemichi asked for.

"What's your decision, Mikey?" Draken asked, turning to the leader for the answer after Takemichi failed to convince him.

"Dealing with this yourself will escalate things," You said, giving out your knowledge to the leader. "Doing so personally will make Shiba Taiju think that you're using his brother and make this into a big fight."

"I'll leave it up to Mitsuya since he's the second division captain." Mikey said, nodding over to the guy beside you.

You watched as Mitsuya made his way over to Hakkai, the two of them, well only Hakkai, giving his last goodbye. But this is Mitsuya we're talking about. You already know that he won't be letting this go so easily, especially since it was something concerning siblings. You have personally gone through that 'Mitsuya sibling therapy' once with Draken.

"I'll talk with Taiju." Mitsuya said, shocking everyone in the room. "I'll need a bridge. Kashi, I'll ask for your help in this one."

"....??" You blinked a few times, trying to get your absentminded brain to return to reality. "...Mitsuya... You know what's the date, right?" Other than your special authority in Toman, you had another perk. "Kashi's gonna be out of service this month."

Every December, you step out from any activities with the gang and spend your time as (Y/N) only. Because to you, December was a special month. Mikey knew that, that was why he let Kashi disappear and have (Y/N) resurface to spend the whole month without hiding her identity.

Those who have been with Toman for a long time knew that you, as Kashi, would disappear in December, without fail. But Kisaki and Hanma looked especially curious.

"But since it's you, I'll make an exception." You smiled calmly, walking up to him. "I'll help you out. Give me two days."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"What the hell was that?" The two blondes cower in fear as they were both trapped by the wall behind them and a demon in front of them. "You two. Fucking explain. Are you out of your mind? Do you want to get beat up? Are you two even using the half a brain cell you share?"

"S-sorry!!" Takemichi cried, clutching Chifuyu in fear that he'll get eaten alive.

"Just what goes through your heads..." You sighed, backing away to not scare the poor guy anymore. "Seriously. If you're making plans, tell me and I'll make one for you! Thanks to you two, I can't enjoy my leave."

"A-ah... Right, (Y/N)-chan-"

"Kashi." You corrected Takemichi.

"Right- Kashi-kun... What's this about leaving? And that you aren't available this month?"

"Every year, during December, Kashi disappears for a vacation." Chifuyu explained, saving you the stress. "He leaves and completely disappears. What everyone thinks, including me before I knew his real identity, was that he was just on vacation."

"Oh? What do you think of it now?" You asked.

"Well... It's just a guess but..." Chifuyu's eyes seemed determined. He must've guessed since he was smarter than his partner in crime. "You spend the whole month as (Y/N), right?"

"Good job." You praised, crossing your arms and leaning on your motorcycle. "That's right. So, for this whole month, I, as Kashi, won't be helping you at all."

"B-but!!" What was Takeichi going to do now? You're one of the biggest help in this time traveling, save everyone, stop Kisaki, stop Hakkai, stop Taiju, stop anyone from dying any more bullshit.

"Takemichi." You stated with a serious tone, eyes glancing down in melancholy. "December is a special month for me.... Please let me spend it as (Y/N)..."

You didn't ask him to ask any more questions as you got on your bike and left, leaving the two blondes on their own devices.

"Takemichi. Let's leave her alone." Chifuyu said, looking in the direction you left. "I know I'm not in the place to tell you about it but, I think you should know why she won't be helping." Takemichi nodded, waiting to hear the reason. "I only heard this from Baji-san when I first joined, I asked him when he met all the other founders. He told me why Kashi was so loyal to Mikey."

"...why?"

"Because Mikey basically rescued her from death on a cold December."

||A.N||

I hate you using the microplane or grater or zester or whatever the fuck you call it. That thing broke my nail a total of one time and tore off my skin a few hundred times. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 164 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...
91.4K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
307K 10.7K 12
╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 �...
91.1K 3K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...