Lost (Lesbian Story)

By Aca-Awesome

The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then... More

Cover
Intro
Chapter 1 Last free day
Chapter 2 New girl
Chapter 3 Familiar
Chapter 4 Special
Chapter 5 Date?
Chapter 6 Stories
Chapter 7 Cheating Bastard(s)
Chapter 8 Realisation
Chapter 9 Confessions
Chapter 10 No going Back
Chapter 11 Former enemy
Chapter 12 Revenge
Chapter 13 Punishment
Chapter 14 (first) date
Chapter 15 Sharing secrets
Chapter 16 Goal(s)
Chapter 17 Used
Chapter 18 Explain
Chapter 19 Jealousy
Chapter 20 Hips dont lie
Chapter 21 More trouble
Chapter 22 Serious Business
Chapter 23 May I have this dance?
Chapter 24 Promises mean nothing
Chapter 25 Moving on
Chapter 26 Shame on you
Chapter 27 Make things right
Chapter 29 Explainations
Chapter 30 Truth or Dare
Chapter 31 Leaving
Chapter 32 Shoots
Chapter 33 Off the table
Chapter 34 Too good to be true
Chapter 35 First time
Chapter 36 Invitation
Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law
Chapter 38 Honesty
Chapter 39 Sleepover
Chapter 40 Distance
Chapter 43 Perfect Present
Chapter 44 Night Out
Chapter 45 Birthday girl
Chapter 46 The Twist
Chapter 47 Sort things out
Chapter 48 Let it all go
Chapter 49 It's stupid
Chapter 50 The game
Chapter 51 Ready to go?

Chapter 28 Looking for you

7.1K 214 18
By Aca-Awesome

Demi's p.o.v.

'Because we should leave people who arent good for us. And you are clearly not good enough for Ashley', Riley said.

Why was she so rude? I deserved it but its Ashley's choice who she wants to be with.

'Well you are clearly not good enough for her either. She wouldnt have walked away right? Riley it is Ashley's choice and Im sorry. I was a bitch towards you, you deserved better.'

'Okay but it really hurted when Ashley was in jail and she was asking me all the time about you. I couldnt tell her you weren't interested, I was mad at you for that. Still am but since you apoligized to her it is okay I guess. Whats the point of fighthing anyway? We should help each other right now. Besides Karen is the real enemy here'

'Thank you Riley. I know and the guilt is still killing me especially after this. We both are the ones to blame right now. How are we going to make it up to her?'

----------

I was kind of nervous. I had history class with Ashley, she sits next to me. How will she act towards me?

The bell rang and the class began. The seat next to me was still empty.

5 minutes after the bell had passed and the door flew open. It was Ashley. I expected she had been crying but she didnt look like that. She looked like nothing had happened.

'Ashley you're late', Miss Johnson said.

'So? No one is perfect you know'

Miss Johnson took a deep breath. 'Just sit down'

She smiled because of her little victory and sat next to me.

The last time she sat next to me, she was touching me. I kind of liked it but I would never admit that to her. Oh how things have changed.

Miss Johnson was talking about something like World War One but I was staring at Ashley. She hadnt said anything or even looked at me. She acted like I wasnt even there. I know deep down she was hurt, this was just her attitude to protect her.

I need to think of something how me and Riley would explain the picture. She probably wont listen or see/talk to us. I have no idea thats why I hope Riley knows something.

'Demi is my class so boring that you wont listen?', Miss Johnson asked me.

I felt my cheeks burn. 'No miss Im sorry'

And she continued talking but I noticed a little satisfied smile on Ashley's face.

*Bell rings*

I jumped out of my chair and stormed out of the classroom. I needed to see Riley right now. I couldnt stand a mad and hurt Ashley any longer. At the end of the hallway I saw her. 'Riley', I yelled and she walked towards me.

'Riley do you know where Ashley will be tonight? We need to explain, I cant stand it.'

'Uhm I heard Drew is having a party at his house again and Ashley has never missed any of his parties. So there is a big chance she will be there', Riley said.

'Okay lets go there then okay?'

'Sure and if we are going anywsy, you should bring your friends too. At least we will have some fun then', she winked.

'Deal, I will pick you up at 8 pm?'

'Sounds great. See ya', she walked away and waved.

Another party at Drew's, memories keep floading back. That was the first time me and Ashley kissed and after the kiss, I didnt like her yet.

But that was where it started and look where we are now. I dont want to lose the girl I love. I was so stupid I didnt realise how much she actually means to me.

----------

'Mom Im going out tonight', I said when I walked into the house.

'A party?', She asked.

'Sort of. I want to get Ashley back'. I knew that when I mentioned her my mother would let me go to the party.

'Oh well you have my permission. Good luck, I hope it will work whatever you have in mind. I miss Ashley too you know'

I felt sad for my mom. I never thought about her feelings, I was selfish.

I hugged her and whispered 'Im sorry. I will try my hardest. I promise'

When I said that I released her and went upstairs to pick the clothes I will be wearing tonight. I texted Lilly, Britney and Sarah and they were excited.

It is kind of weird how Sarah wanted Ashley to feel like shit but now she literally fangirls over her. And she says she wants us back togeher. I have to say she isnt the only one who wants that.

To be honest I wasnt really in the mood for wearing a dress. I knew Ashley likes it when Im wearing a dress but maybe she wont be even there to see it.

Instead I would just wear ripped black skinny jeans and a red shirt.

--------

I stood in front of the door at Riley's house. Britney, Sarah and Lilly were already in the car. They looked pretty and they were looking forward to it. They could party, I could too but I had to find Ashley and talk to her.

Riley walked out of the door in a simple elegant dress. Which looked gorgeous on her, she has a great fashion taste, like Ashley. But the difference is that Ashley wouldnt wear dresses and skirts.

'We have to find her', Riley said. 'She has never been mad at me like this. I tried to call her, text. I even showed up at her house but she slammed the door in my face.'

I nodded.

Riley rang the bell and Drew opened the door.

'Ladies, you look perfect. Come in and have a great time! I mean how can you not', Drew chuckled. He looked all dressed up.

'Trying to be fancy for your girlfriend?', Riley smirked.

'Maybe', he laughed while he welcomed other guests.

'You go left and I will go right to look for Ashley', Riley stated. 'Good luck and call me when you found her'

'Same goes to you', I said and Riley disappeared.

I turned to Sarah and the other girls 'If you see her call me okay? Well hit that dancefloor and have a good time', I smiled.

I ran away quick after it. I was desperate to find Ashley. I kept looking everywhere I even looked in some places where it would be weird if she was there but I needed to find here. Everything was possible.

That seemed to be true because when I opened some doors I caught some couples doing it in the room and that was just awkward. But anything if that means I will find Ashley.

Hours later I accidently bumped into Riley. All I had done was looking on the left side of the house and repeating it so I wouldnt miss her. It seemed like she did the same.

We went to the table for a drink.

'I cant believe this', she said.

'Maybe she isnt even here', I tried.

'Drew said he let her in so she must be here. Somewhere'

'I dont get it. Its a Thursday night and we have school tomorrow why does Drew throw a party?'

'He doesnt care. He does it everytime he has the chance when his parents are away. I dont mind and I think most of the people agree', she laughed.

'Im really sorry Riley', I tried to say.

'No dont begin about it. We were both wrong. We should drop it and go back like it used to be okay?'

I smiled. 'Of course, I would like that'

'Besides your friends seems nice. But I have to say it is weird Sarah has a sort of crush on Ashley'

I just laughed. She was right. I stopped laughing when I heard my ringtone. I immediately responded and I could hear Britney's voice.

'If you are fast, go to the toilets. Ashley is waiting in the line'

'Thank you so much Britney, gotta go',I immediately hung up and dragged Riley with me.

Britney was right. Ashley was standing there. She was wearing her leather jacket again but this time she looked drunk and I think I was right because Riley said 'Oh god she is drunk'

Ashley was leaning on the wall. She had to do that or I think she would have fallen.

'Where have you been?', I asked Ashley.

She said the room number and pointed somewhere upstairs but she almost fell when she did that. Almost because I catched her. I had my arms around her and she wasnt even struggling. It felt good, I didnt want to let her go.

'I thought you checked room 13?', I asked Riley while I was still holding Ashley. I didnt mind.

'I didnt go to some rooms because there was a tie around the door knock. That means people are busy'

'Oh', was all I said.

Riley started laughing. 'Dont tell me you just went in there'

'I guess I did', I blushed.

'I need to get back to Karen', Ashley suddenly spoke.

'That explains why she is drunk. Karen wants her way', Riley said. 'That bitch'

'Well she isnt walking away from us so thats good but I dont think its a good idea to talk or explain it to her now. Not when she is like this'

'I agree but we cant let her go back to Karen. Who knows what will happen', Riley said.

'Yeah she regrets that she had sex with her. If she will do it now, how will that turn out for her later...and I wont let her. She didnt want to when I did so Karen cant have her', I said to Riley.

Riley was helping Ashley to get back on her feet but Ashley kept saying 'traitor' when she was trying to help.

'Why does she call me that and not you? She wont even let me near her what the hell', Riley said.

'I dont know. What are we going to do?', I asked Riley.

'Continue with Karen', Ashley said.

I felt bad for her. She was drunk and not a little bit. Didn't Karen have any sort of respect for Ashley?

'You should take her home.'

'Mine or hers?'

'Hers. I know that might be scary since Ashley can be a little bit agressive but she has more privacy there and she will appreciate that, believe me'

'Okay, you're a good friend Riley'

'Thanks', she smiled. 'I will drive so you can keep an eye on Ashley while Im driving you guys to her house.'

'Sounds great'

----------------

Riley was driving while Ashley was fast asleep on my lap on the backseat. She was cute when she was sleeping. Im not saying she isnt cute when she isnt sleeping but you get my point.

I brushed my hand over her cheeks and face. It was so soft. The thought of never being able to do that again made me sad. There is no way we were over. At least I wont accept it and Im not saying will turn out like Karen because that is psycho.

The song 'One last time' by Ariana Grande came on the radio. How accurate.

'I dont deserve it, I know I dont deserve it but stay with me a minute. I swear I will make it worth it.
Cant you forgive me at least just temporarily
I know that this is my fault, I should have done you better
And I know and I know and I know she gives you everything but I cant give it to you.
And I know and I know and I know that you got everything but I got nothing here without you babe
So one last time I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise that after that I will let you go
Baby I dont care if you got her in your heart, All I really care when you wake up in my arms
One last time I need to be the one who takes you home'

I decided I was willing to be the one who would take Ashley home. This song describes a lot of what Im feeling.

'Accurate song', I said to Riley and she started laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
10.1K 195 46
They've known each other since the 2nd grade. They've been best friends since then. Living across each other and playing everyday after school. Sophi...
Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
910K 26.5K 32
It's just another school year for Cheree. Same old routine: Brooklyn bullies her, then London bullies her. Brooklyn tells London off for bullying Che...