Chapter 21 More trouble

Ashley's p.o.v.

That was quite a night. I thought Demi was a shy girl but I guess she isnt that shy since she wanted to experience things. It did feel good though.

I picked up Riley and Demi. Riley was sick yesterday so she hasnt seen Demi or me. When Riley stepped into the car, I had already picked up Demi. I liked switching routines.

'Demi what do you have on your neck?', Riley smirked and gave me a high five. 'Nice job Ash.'

It was during second class when a voice was heard through the speakers. I had french class at the time.
'Attention ladies and gentlemen, next Friday the school dance will be held. It starts at 8 pm so pick a date and we will see your beautiful faces there'

During lunchbreak Riley was excited about the school dance. I explained to Demi there were 3 school parties but one of them was the most important. That one was known as prom. But that will take a while. It was obvious Riley was going with Steven and Drew with Brandi. Drew and I didnt speak each other as much as we used to but we texted a lot. I guess that worked too.

'Did you go with Karen last year?' Demi asked.

I choked on my mashed potatoes. Drinking my water I shook my head. 'I didnt go to any of those parties. Didnt feel like it' I shrugged.

'So you want go this time?' Riley asked.

'Maybe, Im not sure. I will see'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's p.o.v.

I came home from school and training. I felt sorry for Ashley, she was at home all by herself, must be boring and quiet. Luckily she was going Riley's.

'I have news for you Demi' my mom walked into the kitchen where I was eating my dinner.

'What is it?', I asked when I swallowed my food.

'Your cousin Regan is coming tomorrow. She will be staying the weekend. Aunt Rose and uncle Tom are going to celebrate their anniversary'.

That was good news. I like Regan. She has the same age and she has the same hair color. Some people think we are sisters but her eyes are blue and her skin is darker. She doesnt have skirts or dresses in her closet. She isnt that typical girl, I think just like Ashley.

Ashley dropped me off the next day and I ran to the front door. I was really excited to see Regan again. I saw her bags in the hall. 'REGAN' I screamed and ran towards her to give her a hug.

'How are you?' I asked.

'Good you?'

'Good I guess. You become prettier every time I see you' I complimented her.

'Thanks I wanted to say the same about you. There is something different about you but I cant put my finger on it'.

We talked a while. I hadnt seen her for 3 months. We had a lot to catch up.

My mom gave us money to grab some dinner. We went to the local 'Domino's pizza' to eat our dinner.

Sitting on the table chatting with Regan, I saw Ashley walking in too.

'Ashley' I said.

'Hi' she said.

'Order for Green' the man behind the counter said. Ashley walked towards him and he handed her the bag with the pizza in it.

'You know this pretty girl?' Regan asked.

I forgot to mention, Regan is lesbian. She told me an hour ago about her break up with her girlfriend. I said I felt sorry for her but Regan had had more girlfriends. It wouldnt take long of she has another one.