Chapter 15 Sharing secrets

Demi should know what I have planned for her. I was quite happy that Demi would stay over. That means more time with her.

I walked to my room and grabbed clothes, some underwear and towels.

I left the extra clothes and underwear in the hallway, near the door to the backyard.

The towels were the ones I brought with me. It was dark so the lights in my backyard were on.

It wasnt cold but these last days the weather was getting colder and less sunnier. Winter was coming.

I saw Demi laying in the grass staring at the sky.

'Get your lazy ass up' I said. She looked up and laughed.

'Where are we gonna use those towels for?' she pointed at the towels.

'We are gonna swim under the moonlight because it is possible. The weather is getting colder and I thought you like romantic things'.

I pulled of my jacket and shirt. My pants went down to the ground. Here I was standing in my black bra and matching underwear. I wasnt wearing a thong though, most of the time I wore slips or boxers.

I smirked when I saw Demi's mouth hung open.

'Do you like the idea or not? I have this inflatable pillow where we can lay on if the water is too cold'.

She stripped too, I enjoyed the view. Demi in her red matching underwear.

'Good thing I wasnt wearing a thong though' she said.

I laughed and laid down on the inflatable pillow. She laid beside me, the water underneath was relaxing. Demi was staring at the beautiful sky and the stars while I was staring at her. I liked it but now I noticed something. I thought I could see scars on her arms. I intertwined our fingers and quickly looked at her arms.

Seems like I was right, there were scars. But why? And how?

I was asking myself that and if I should ask her. Maybe if I did she wants to leave. The best solution that came into my head was grabbing her arms and kissing the scars.

So I did. I started to move closer and grabbed her arms.

I looked at her scars, Demi saw I noticed them. She wanted to pull her arms back, like I predicted earlier.

But I held on to them. Tears were forming in her eyes and she started crying.

'Sshh' I said and started to give little kisses on her scars. Some of them were almost gone and almost invisible while some looked fresh. Good thing was some of them were almost invisible. If you took a close look like I did right now, you could see them.

'Dont hurt yourself Demi' I said while kissing her scars. 'You dont deserve them, you are a beautiful girl Demi and you know it. I dont know why you do it but please dont do it anymore. There are people out there who love you. And they will be hurt like I am right now seeing you like this'.

I hugged her and I listened at her crying for a while when she stopped. She looked at me and said 'I dont know what to say Ashley, you are so kind I..'

'Sshhh its okay, its gonna be okay'. I put some strokes of her hair behind her ears.

'Please dont tell anyone Ashley, I thought I could hide them but'

'I wont Demi, I promise'. She looked at me and kissed me. It wasnt a long kiss.

'But Demi why do you do this to yourself?'

'You know Ashley at school I have 'friends' but they only hang out with me at school. After school Im all alone. This isnt new to me, has been this way on my other school too. When I felt alone I took my razor and just...It feels like I deserve the pain in my lonely heart.