Chapter 1 Last free day

Ashley begins;

It is my last free day. Although that is what I like to call it. Tomorrow school begins. It is my first day since the summer holiday. School is the only thing I can think about at this moment. My name is Ashley, I am 18 years old but  I didnt manage to pass last year. That sucks. To be honest I am not planning on passing this year. I do not really care about my grades or anything. Same goes for my parents, they are hardly home so most of the time I am home alone.

In the middle of my thoughts, my phone starts to ring. I recognize the caller's ID. It is Karen.

*press button to decline*

I cant handle her right now, let alone talking to her. I know the reason why she is calling but she can shove that fake apology right in her ass. Im sorry, didnt mean to be rude but that is just how I see it.

Last night, I got a text from her. Her was at that specific time known as my girlfriend. It said that I had to come to her place. When I knocked on her door she immediately opened it. I could see the espression on her face, it wasnt good. I could feel there was something wrong. Karen began with: 'Look Ash, I am so sorry but...'

Interrupting her I said 'After the whole summer we had spend together, you are going to break up with me right before school? 'You dont understand', Karen began again. Karen just come to your point because we both know I am right. You are breaking up with me, arent you?'.

She took a deep sigh and whispered 'I am so sorry Ashley'.

The sentence kept repeating through my head, she is sorry? I breathed heavily and said ' why do you say that you are sorry? There is someone else isnt it?'.

Karen looked at the ground and said 'I dont know what to say.'

For fucks sake Karen! After everything we did together this summer, the partying, drinking, those memories Karen! I really had a nice time with you and now this. My breathing became even heavier but I didnt want to cry, not in front of her. I will look weak and she doesnt deserve my tears. So I said to the cheater, Karen, 
'I have been loyal to you this entire summer, and this is the third time that you did someone else. And everytime you say we have to break up but when i agree with you, you start to cry because you dont want to lose me or because you love me. But hey, guess what Karen, it isnt gonna work this time. I have had enough, enough of your drama. We are through!' 

And with that I slammed the door and left her house. I honestly didnt care that I left a crying Karen behind.

When I was at my house, it all became clear. That bitch cheated on me again. Tears began to form in my eyes, but I fought against them. I have cried too many times over her. It is time to move on. But how am I going to do that when she goes to the same school as me? And she is in the same soccer team as me.

Fuck

That is when I started to realize I am screwed.

Even if I am screwed I cant take her back. She cant play with me like this, she has to understand that it is wrong and at a certain point it is enough. I should have broken up with her sooner. I met her through the soccer team. We were both really good players so we had to compete against each other to become the team captain. We both really wanted that spot. Karen one of the most popular girls from our school, enjoyed the competition. She did many things to distract me from our competition, somehow she knew I was a lesbian and she took adventage of it. Not that I am a closet case or something but I dont feel the need to tell people I am a lesbian. I mean, you dont tell people you are straight right? That is how I see it. I dont really care what people think of me but to make one thing clear: people cant mess with me. And if they try, they can expect revenge. 

Once, when me and Karen had a private training, she told me she was bisexual and that she really liked me. She asked me on a date, I agreed to it tho. I mean Karen isnt that bad looking, she is actually kinda hot. So why not give it a shot? I started to like her so I agreed to be her girlfriend. But the problem with Karen was that she doesn't really know what loyal is. I mean how could u cheat on your girlfriend three times?!
No I am not going to pick up my phone and answer her. I simply cant do that, she wont get away with it that easy. I just have to go to school and act I am fine. But that is the things what upsets me the most, right before school starts, she does this to me. 

*Doorbell rings*

I walked down the stairs to see who was in front of my door. Hoping it wouldnt be Karen. But luckily it was my best friend Drew.
Yes Drew is a guy, I have known him since kindergarten. He is a year younger than me and straight. The last part isnt that bad because we can help each other with dates. He is known as one of the biggest players of the school but who could blame him? I mean I would have done the same  if I looked like that.
When I released myself from the hug, he told me he heard about me and Karen. Oh, was all I could say. 'It is okay Ash, I am here for you and besides you don't need that b*** anyway. Since you are single now, we can do so many things.

Okay, so it might seems like I am some wild teenager but that isn't the truth. Sure I like to party and stuff but Karen was my first -official-  girlfriend. I am not a player like Drew.
'Drew, I think it is sweet you want to cheer me up but to be honest with you, I am not in the mood for that. Maybe later'.
Being the good friend that he is, Drew nodded and said ' Sure Ash, we will watch a movie okay? And not a drama movie or something but a movie that will make you laugh because I hate to see you like this. Tomorrow school will begin and you Ashley are going to make a new start. You will meet new people, maybe you will get yourself a new girlfriend. Who knows, It is up to you'.
I cracked a small smile, yeah right Drew like that is gonna happen but besides that its hard for me because Karen is there too and I can guarantee she isnt willing to let me go. Drew chuckled, 'We will see about that Ash'.

Authors note:
Hi, this is the first chapter. I have more, so I will be uploading them soon.
Remember this is my first story and english isnt my first language so sorry for mistakes or something.
Hope you'll like it :)