Chapter 20 Hips dont lie

Demi's p.o.v.

The plan was to meet Riley in my free period. But I couldnt find her. 5 minutes later I saw her walking to me. We sat in the cafeteria.

'So what do you want to know?', Riley asked.

'Why were you, Ashley and my mom talking about me? I heard my name.'

Riley looked at me and laughed. 'I think you know but Ashley likes you and she asked your mother if it was okay if she could ask you on a date again. I laughed when Ashley did that, she isnt the type who does those things. She tells me you're different but I said too much already.' She putted her hand on her mouth and chuckled.

'Thats really sweet, I cant believe she did that. What did my mom say though?' I probably already knew the answer but still.

'She said of course. She cant wait till Ashley is her daughter-in-law.' I shook my head in disbelief, I know my mom would agree but this...

'Those were her words so Ashley took it as a yes' Riley chuckled.

'But now my turn'. She sounded excited and I laughed.

'Ashley really tries Demi. I mean, is it working? Because I would feel sorry for her a little bit if you feel nothing for her.'

'Well I think its working and when Chloe kissed her this afternoon I have to admit I felt jealous. I just need some time to decide where I want this to go but there are some struggles.'

'Like?'

'Dont tell Ashley I said any of this but when she kisses or touches me I get this feeling inside but I thought maybe I get that feeling because its exciting since I have never kissed a girl before. Thats why I wanted to ask you...'

'To kiss me?' Riley said.

'It wont mean anything I just want to make sure if I get these feelings because its Ashley not an other girl. I understand if you wont do it, I mean it is weird'.

'Only because its for Ashley.' She stepped closer to me and kissed me. Usually only the touch of Ashley's lips got me that feeling and goosebumps but now nothing happened. Demi pulled back and asked me if I want her to deepen the kiss. I shook my head no, I think this is enough and extremely weird already.

'I see why Ashley likes kissing you', she smirked.

'She does?' I asked.

'Uh maybe its for the best if this conversation never took place.'

We both agreed and I thanked her again. At least I know one thing for sure now.

Our training was finished. But me and Ashley had to stay because the coach wanted to talk to us.

'Good idea Ashley, for bringing Demi in. The team played much better when she played. After what I have seen, my plan is to put Demi behind your position Ashley. But as a striker you have to connect with each other so you already can pass the ball without looking where she is. Of course you still have to do that but the idea is that you should know each other better to know how she plays. I bet you two will drive the opponent crazy.'

Ashley and I smiled. It sounded like a good idea and Im closer to Ashley.

'But you have to stay a little after training because we are going to work on that. Is that okay? It will only take half an hour, we are starting this Thursday. Do we have a deal ladies?'

We both shook his hand and agreed. I wont mind staying longer, I like to play soccer and the team is actually very nice.

When we entered the dressing room most of the girls are gone. I took off my sweaty clothes and was standing in my bra and underwear when Ashley tapped my shoulder. 'Wanna come for a drink at my house? Its only 6 pm,' she asked.