Chapter 9 Confessions

Demi just confessed she liked the kiss. This is the best night ever. Okay its not because of all the accidents but still.

'I liked it too Demi' I admitted.

Her eyes widened. 'But you kissed Riley'

'That was for the game, I have kissed her more than one time. And besides she has a boyfriend'. I tried to clear that up so Demi wouldnt worry.

'Ooh' was all she said. '

'Come on, lets get you home' I said. That was a good idea since it was 1:30 am.

I parked for her house and walked with her to the front door.

'Thanks for coming along Demi, besides all the things that had happened, I had fun.

'No thank you Ashley, I had a great time. Still have by the way' she winked. 'Can I ask you something Ashley, it may sound weird'.

'Ask me anything' I replied.

'C-can I uh like kiss you right now? Maybe I wouldnt be so confused'

'Oh okay'. This cant be true. Demi was about to lean in, it was so cute because she was nervous to make the first move to kiss me. So thats why I cupped her cheecks and kissed her. Our lips collided, sparks everywhere. Well thats how I felt. Demi's lips were so soft, I could kiss them all day. Demi deepened the kiss and moved faster. I was trying to be gentle but if she does this. So I bit her lip playfully. A soft moan escaped from her lips. I can never be tired to hear that sound, it was too wonderful.

After a couple minutes she pulled back and looked my in the eyes. She breathed heavily, 'Thanks' she whispered.

'No need to say thanks, it was my pleasure. You are a great kisser' I smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's p.o.v.

'You are a great kisser' her voice echoed through my head. She can say that? That was the best kiss I ever had. But I aint gonna tell her that. While the kiss lasted, she was so gentle. I was wondering what it was like to kiss her roughly. See? This is why I am so confused. Because of one simple kiss. Okay, two now.

'Have a great weekend' she said. 'I will text you' she winked and stepped back into her car.

Thats when I realised, I was alone again. Ashley was simply my one friend after school. It was sad but true.

I closed the door behind me while walking towards the stairs to go to my room. But my mom stopped me.

'Where do you think you're going?'

Shit, I cursed myself. She must have seen me and Ashley at the door.

'I didnt know you were into Ashley' my mom said raising an eyebrow.

'Mom I am not into her. We played spin the bottle and I had to kiss her and...' I was asking myself if I should continue and tell her the truth. But I can tell my mother everything, so I did this time too.

After I was done, my mom spoke up

'Time will tell you Demi, listen to your heart. You will figure out of you like her and if you dont, you can still be friends right? And you know how much I like Ashley so I certainly wouldnt mind. And your father liked her too, you know how protective he can be so this says something'.

'You're right mom, thank you' I said grateful.

'Its late you should go to bed but I have one more question; 'What does Ashley think of you? Because maybe it meant nothing to her and she is used to it, like u told me with her friend Riley'