Chapter 23 May I have this dance?

Demi's p.o.v.

Ashley was her typical self again. Last night she wore a dress and acted more like a lady. It was nice and funny for a change though.

She was wearing this light blue shirt with a black blazer and ripped skinny jeans. Absolutely stunning. Thats what I thought.

'I see you found my closet?', she laughed.

'Sorry I couldnt wear my dress to school. I would look too fancy'.

'Is that a bad thing then?', Ashley chuckled and wrapped her arms around me.

'Its okay, you look cute. Especially with my beanie.'

I was wearing her grey beanie. The one I liked so much when she was wearing it. The beanie smelled like her, I loved it. I wore her red shirt and black pants.

We both ate our cereal and I started walking towards her car. I could already see it and I was ready to get into the car but Ashley laughed.

'Nah, not the car' she said and pointed towards her motorcycle.

'What about Riley?'

'Steven will take her to school. Now come on'.

I tightened my grip on her when I sat on the motorcycle. There is no way Im letting her go. I think Ashley noticed because she said 'I got you babe'.

I swear my heart fluttered.

The motorcycle arrived at school. Luckily we did too. Just kidding, it wasnt that bad actually.

Riley ran towards us and greeted.

'HI', she basically screamed. 'I think its really hot she knocked someone out for you Demi. What do you think?', Riley asked.

'That wasnt the first time it happened', Ashley laughed.

'Ashley you need to watch out girl. I mean its hot and I think Demi thinks the same but the coach approached me and he wanted to talk to you...'

I looked at Ashley. She seemed dissapointed, I think she didnt think about talking to the coach yet. Well neither did I.

'Okay I will. See you later babe', Ashley said and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

Riley giggled. 'I will stay with Demi so I can hear all the details'.

Ashley rolled her eyes and walked away.

'Did she ask you?, Riley asked and turned towards me. 'Wait arent those her clothes? Oh my god you spend the night! Does that mean?'

I interrupted her and quickly said no.

'So she didnt ask you or you guys didnt have sex?'

'The last part and what do you mean by ask?', I asked confused.

'Ask you to the dance this Friday!'

I was silent. I didnt think about the dance.

'I guess thats a no then. But you will go right?'

I thought about it. 'Yeah I will go'

'Great. I hope Ashley will come too', Riley sighed.

'Why wouldnt she?'

'She found out Karen cheated on her at the school's dance so no good memories.'

I felt bad for Ashley. I know how it feels and it totally sucks. Especially for her. Luckily for me, Rick isnt around so I wont be faced with it.

Riley winked at me.

'What?', I laughed.

'So you two are like official now?'