Chapter 6 Stories

Ashley's p.o.v.

I didnt mind shower afted practice untill now. Im confident with my body, I have some nice abs haha just kidding. But I have them though, like I said earlier I like working out.

Stepping in the shower, I saw Demi already standing there. I gulped, I didnt think she would be already in there.But she was the only one in the shower, so I asked 'Where is everyone?'

'They took a quick shower because they were going to a guy his party. I forgot his name sorry' she replied. Gosh even if her hair was wet and her make up was gone because of the water she still managed to look breathtaking.

'Oh Eric (The guys name, and yes I was aware of the party, Drew invited me but I didnt feel like going) he didnt invite you? What a shame' I teased.

'Shut up' Demi said. 'Why are you here and not there then?'

'Lets just say I am busy' I said.

'Sure Ashley, like I would believe that'. She raised her eyebrow. What a perfect sight. She has a perfect figure, you wouldnt expect that because she wears oversized shirts. I dont get the point, I should ask her sometime. And her ass is perfectly round like the way I noticed in her jeans.

'Okay I didnt want to come, happy now?'

'Can I ask you something?' Demi asked.

'Since you already did it' I mocked

'Why do you have a tattoo on the top of your right shoulder?'

Its true, I actually have a tattoo there. I forget that it is there sometimes. 'You dont like tattoos?' I teased while getting out of the shower and start dressing. Demi followed me and started doing the same.

'Depends on what kind of tattoo it is and I like this one. After almost every tattoo is a story and since your tattoo is roman .. the .... '

'I got the tattoo for my sixteenth birthday. You cant see it as a gift actually, since my parents didnt allow me. They still want me to be a well behaved lady but enough about them. I went to the tattooshop with Riley and Drew. I chosed this tattoo because I have always admired those roman letters and it means 1997. The year I was born in'.

'Looks like I was right, behind the most tattoos is a story'.

'Yeah you're right smart ass", I teased. '

We got dressed and I actually complimented her about her game. She smiled and said 'See you tomorrow'. Im serious, thats a smile to die for.

The next day was like the day before aka yesterday. Although I didnt have soccer practice today, unfortunately. But I did have detention. I made a comment about Mrs Rose her hair when she got mad at me because I didnt do my stupid homework. Detention felt like usual so its not that important. What actually bothered me was that Demi wasnt at school. The teacher said she was sick but I didnt believe that to be honest. I couldnt ask her friends because I dont know who she hangs out with.

It was time for history class. Too bad Demi isnt here, they is gonna be a long class...

When class was over, Missis Johnson came towards me and asked if I could bring the homework to Demi. Since she was my partner. Me being myself, I didnt mind. It meant more time with Demi so I decided to agree with her.

Detention wasnt that hard. For the first time, I actually took that time to study. Okay, I did that because Riley wasnt there. Sometimes Riley and Drew have detentiom too but they are good students most of the times. Too bad I thought to myself.

Mrs Night hugged me again when I arrived at her front door. It looked like she was really happy I was here for Demi.

'You're a really nice girl Ashley' she said.

I smiled, 'Thank you Mrs Night but tell that to my teachers haha'

'Oh dear, please call me Jackie and I dont believe you but making a long story short Demi is upstairs before you will feel very awkward'

'No Mrs..I mean Jackie, I like talking to you. You seem like a very nice person and a good mother'. And I didnt even lie, I meant it.

'Demi is lucky to have a friend like you' she smiled.

Knocking on her door, Demi wouldnt open it. And I knew she was in there so she cant avoid me. Being my annoying self, I opened the door myself. Demi hadnt even locked it, not so smart I thought.

Demi turned around, her mouth was wide open. It looked like she was shock, like she couldnt believe how I got in.

'You didnt think something simple as a door could stop me?' I laughed. I walked towards her and sat next to her on my bed. Demi was silent and awful quiet, unlike her. I noticed she didnt look sick but her eyes were red and swollen. Like she had been crying.

'Demi I brought your homework and I can see there is something wrong. You can always talk to me you know.' Right after that my phone rang so I picked it up. The caller ID was Drew.

'Ashley, you and me for movie night tonight! Should be fun!'

'Im sorry Drew, I cant Im at Demi her house.'

'Uhuh, so you two are like hoking up? This is why I wanted to talk to you. I mean I talked to you during lunch break and stuff but you open up more when we are alone'. I could imagine the smirk he had on his face although I couldnt see it.

'Shut up Drew, we will hang out some other time okay?'

'I was thinking about Friday, Im having a party. And you have to come! You can bring Demi along, so thats a deal. See you tomorrow and Friday' he laughed and hung up before I could even say something.

'You know you dont have to be here so go have your movienight' Demi said softly.

'Nah, why waste all the efforts to get here and then go home? Didnt think so. Now Demi, please tell me whats wrong'.

She was about to reply but started crying. I came closer and comforted her. I let her sob while I was wondering what could have possibly upset her? Now Im really curious.