Chapter 45 Birthday girl

Demi's p.o.v.

'Lets say our way lead us to her room', Sarah smirked.

They were laying on her bed. I noticed one of her drawers was open. It was the drawer where her underwear would be.

'Girls, why is that drawer open?'

'What are you talking about?' Sarah asked.

'You know what I am talking about. That is the drawer for her underwear'

'Wow why do you know that?'

'I just do okay', I blushed. 'We have to go home'

'But this house is perfect. We love it here', Regan whined and hold Sarah's hand.

'No way'

'We can make it into a sleepover. Dont tell me you dont want to sleep in Ashley's bed?'

They had a point. I certainly wouldnt mind. 'Fine but only tonight. I will text mom.'

----------------
Couple hours later we watched some movies in the home cinema and played a lot of video games. After we went home to eat the dinner my mom made. We also made sure to bring more pillows and blankets to Ashley's house. I dont know when she will be back. I hope she will be back for her birthday. Which is tomorrow.
Regan and Sarah insisted on sleeping in Ashley's room. I agreed if I could be the one who sleeps in her bed.
We played some games and eventually we were so tired that we fell asleep. It wasnt even that late.

An hour later I was awake. I dont know why, I couldnt really sleep. I noticed Sarah and Regan were spooning which was weird for me but I am happy for them. Suddenly I heard a noise downstairs. I thought I imagined it so I laid back and tried to sleep again.

It turned out I didnt imagine it. Someone opened the door.
'What the fuck' and the person put the lights on.
In the door Ashley stood there. I think I am dreaming.

'Are they freakin serious', the voice said.
My eyes were parted a little bit.
The person putted out their phone and loud music was playing which caused me to open my eyes and wake up. So did Sarah and Regan.

'What are you doing here', Ashley said.

'Sleeping' I bluntly said.

'ASHLEY' Regan and Sarah cheered.

'Why are they here?' She grumbled.

I could see Ashley was in a bad mood. You should leave her then. No need to cheer her up or demand her.

'I just wanted to sleep'

'You can babe' I said and pulled the blanket off me.

'Fine. But we are going to talk about this next thing in the morning'

'Goodnight baby', I giggled and kissed her forehead.

'Goodnight Ashley', Regan and Sarah sang at the same time.

I saw Ashley was already sleeping. Somehow I was thinking about the last time she came back from her little trip. She went straight to my house to surprise ne. At this time she was in a bad mood and I couldnt help but wonder why.

--------------
The next thing I felt when I woke up were arms around my waist. They were Ashley's. Her head was on my shoulder, still sleeping. Luckily she wasnt snorring or anything. If anything she was the best to sleep with. She didnt move too much or talks in her sleep. Speaking about moving, in this specific case she moved her arms around me while I was sleeping.

I just laid still. Listening to her beating and breathing. Sarah and Regan were still sleeping too.
A while later I heard some muttering. I looked aside to see Ashley's face and her eyes were open.