Chapter 28 Looking for you

Demi's p.o.v.

'Because we should leave people who arent good for us. And you are clearly not good enough for Ashley', Riley said.

Why was she so rude? I deserved it but its Ashley's choice who she wants to be with.

'Well you are clearly not good enough for her either. She wouldnt have walked away right? Riley it is Ashley's choice and Im sorry. I was a bitch towards you, you deserved better.'

'Okay but it really hurted when Ashley was in jail and she was asking me all the time about you. I couldnt tell her you weren't interested, I was mad at you for that. Still am but since you apoligized to her it is okay I guess. Whats the point of fighthing anyway? We should help each other right now. Besides Karen is the real enemy here'

'Thank you Riley. I know and the guilt is still killing me especially after this. We both are the ones to blame right now. How are we going to make it up to her?'

----------

I was kind of nervous. I had history class with Ashley, she sits next to me. How will she act towards me?

The bell rang and the class began. The seat next to me was still empty.

5 minutes after the bell had passed and the door flew open. It was Ashley. I expected she had been crying but she didnt look like that. She looked like nothing had happened.

'Ashley you're late', Miss Johnson said.

'So? No one is perfect you know'

Miss Johnson took a deep breath. 'Just sit down'

She smiled because of her little victory and sat next to me.

The last time she sat next to me, she was touching me. I kind of liked it but I would never admit that to her. Oh how things have changed.

Miss Johnson was talking about something like World War One but I was staring at Ashley. She hadnt said anything or even looked at me. She acted like I wasnt even there. I know deep down she was hurt, this was just her attitude to protect her.

I need to think of something how me and Riley would explain the picture. She probably wont listen or see/talk to us. I have no idea thats why I hope Riley knows something.

'Demi is my class so boring that you wont listen?', Miss Johnson asked me.

I felt my cheeks burn. 'No miss Im sorry'

And she continued talking but I noticed a little satisfied smile on Ashley's face.

*Bell rings*

I jumped out of my chair and stormed out of the classroom. I needed to see Riley right now. I couldnt stand a mad and hurt Ashley any longer. At the end of the hallway I saw her. 'Riley', I yelled and she walked towards me.

'Riley do you know where Ashley will be tonight? We need to explain, I cant stand it.'

'Uhm I heard Drew is having a party at his house again and Ashley has never missed any of his parties. So there is a big chance she will be there', Riley said.

'Okay lets go there then okay?'

'Sure and if we are going anywsy, you should bring your friends too. At least we will have some fun then', she winked.

'Deal, I will pick you up at 8 pm?'

'Sounds great. See ya', she walked away and waved.

Another party at Drew's, memories keep floading back. That was the first time me and Ashley kissed and after the kiss, I didnt like her yet.