Chapter 40 Distance

I have always loved showers but there is one particular shower that is the best. That is the shower I had with Ashley. This was something else than a bed but damn.

I feel loved when I see Ashley stare at me. I was undressing myself for the shower when I caught her staring again.

'That is all mine. Im the luckiest person in the world', she smiled.

Those little comments mean a lot to me. She is so sweet and gentle towards me but I must say I think she has changed a little bit. Riley mentioned that too and thinks I have a good influence on her.

'That was so good', Ashley said with a towel in her hands drying herself.

'Im glad we agree about that. Im also glad you enjoyed it'

'Why wouldnt I?', she asked.

'Well you arent going to enjoy this. We wont have sex anymore until your birthday. It will make it more special that way'

'What? I have to wait for 2 weeks then. Bad idea', she stated.

'Im serious', I said and crossed my arms. I blew her a kiss and walked to her walk to get dressed.

-----------------

Hand in hand we walked to the table Ashley had reserved. We weren't the first ones who had arrived. Everyone was alrrady there except Drew.

'Always late', Ashley joked.

We arrived at the table and Ashey shoved the chair behind so I could sit on it. I sat next to Sarah and Ashley since she sat on her own chair now too.

'You look so gorgeous in that dress babe. Nothing could be compared to you', Ashley whispered in my ear.

I giggled especially when Ashley said 'I forgot to add sexy too.'

'I went for the sexy look since Im not wearing panties.'

I could see Ashley's mouth dropped open and she wanted to look under the table to see if I was kidding or not but she couldnt. She would seek attention. I wasnt kidding though, I wanted to tease Ashley.

'Whats with the frown Ash?', Riley asked when we ordered our drinks.

'Nothing just that Demi had made up a stupid rule and I had to agree'

'What rule?', Britney asked.

I wasn't going to tell them and I think Ashley would keep that private too so I took a sip of my drink.

'She doesnt allow us to have sex again till my birthday which is like 2 weeks!'

I choked on my drink. I gasped for air. I thought Ashley wouldnt tell.

'You had sex?', Drew asked when he came in and sat next to Riley.

'Perfect timing Drew', Lilly giggled.

'Damn Demi so you get to touch all of that', Sarah said while pointing at Ashley.

'Spot the lesbian here', Drew joked.

'Im sorry Demi but Ashley is kind of a role model under us lesbians. You dont want to read the fanfictions about her. Why didnt you tell me Demi?'

'Because its awkward to talk about it', I said while I blushed again.

Luckily after that it didnt stay awkward. I had a wonderful night with amazing friends. And Im lucky to call one of them my girlfriend. It seemed like everyone had fun, the conversations were funny and I had a really good time. Too bad was the ending. Everyone was a little bit sad Ashley was going to leave again but she will be back so no need to cry. Well not yet.