Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law

Ashley's p.o.v.

I texted Drew if he wanted to hang out. He agreed since we aren't going to shop for clothes. I took a picture of Drew and me in the mall for snapchat with the text below: Being the best girlfriend ever x.

I sended it to Demi, Riley and Drew.

'I missed you Ash', Drew said and hugged me again.

'Missed you too Drew but you were most of the time with Brandi, not that Im blaming you'

'I know, stupid mistake. We are over'

That surprised me. I stopped walking and looked at him. 'Why did you break up?'

'Her twin sister Chloe, you know who', He smirked. 'She was using Brandi to get in contact with you, it drove me crazy and I knew you didnt want her, you wanted Demi. She did want you though because it was hot to date a model. Chloe made Brandi chose between me and her and she chose Chloe.'

'Im sorry Drew', I said and hugged him again.

'Its okay, I didnt like her so much anyway but you could make up for it', he winked.

I sighed, this was so typical Drew. 'What do you have in mind?'

'Introduce me to some of the other models'

'Alright fine.'

Drew didnt know that Im still waiting on a phone call from my manager. If they seriously want me to date Kendall, I will quit. Even if its Hollywood, they cant force me.

'What was your intention to buy for Demi's mom?', Drew asked while his hand went through his hair.

'She is the best cook I know and I heard her sometimes complaining about the kitchen so what if I give her a new kitchen?'

'Ash thats over the top'

'I know but I have all this money and I cant help her with it? What does it mean then? Should I buy drugs from it? No thank you'

'You're right', Drew chuckled.

---------------------------

We were in the car heading back home.

'I drop you off at your house. I have a date tonight, I hope its okay'

I smiled. I expected this, Drew was really good looking so why eat icecream to get over a girl when you can replace her with another?

So Riley and Drew both had dates tonight, I texted Demi:

'Babe, I want to feel your soft sweet lips on mine like now and make out till our lips hurt. Oh and wear that lipgloss you wore this afternoon you tease x.'

Seconds later I got a text back: 'Will be at your house in 10 minutes. How does that sound?'

'Almost as perfect as you', I texted back with a huge smile on my face.

'You're texting Demi', Drew said.

'Maybe'

'I can tell because you are smiling so much. Amazing what she does to you. Let me see the nudes'

'Who says she sended nudes?', I asked (verontwaardigd). She didnt send nudes but its a good idea.

'I dont know, can a guy like me dream'

-----------------

I wished Drew good luck with his date tonight which he obviously doesnt need but still. When I walked to my front door, Demi was already there.

'Hi', she said.

'Hi, sorry if you had to wait long. Here'

She followed me inside the house where I pulled out a drawer. I had an other key of my house in my hand.