My Deadly Protectors ✔

By unknown_wings

//Highest ranking: #1 in broken// #1 in siblings// ... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author Note
Thank you
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Characters part two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Author-Note
Author-note
Sequel
*Family*
*Important*
Sequel
Notice

Chapter Thirty-Six

9.3K 346 71
By unknown_wings

Alfredo pov:

Looking at her laying on the bed. I just felt disgust with myself for doing that. After she died I thought everything ended but no she came back again to my life hell. I pull out of my gun and point towards her.

She said smirking: "I knew that You will try to do something like that"

I said blankly glaring at her: "I will kill you, you fucking whore and all problems solved"

She said smirking sitting while leaning against the headboard: "do you really think I'm that stupid for living alone with you guys? Common my boy let me show you something"

She pick an iPad from the night stand and call someone. I'm looking at her confused when I hear Nick voice: "so are you ready to send my little bird to me?"

She said smirking: "you know what will happened to her if something happened to me"

I growled angrily glaring at her: "what the fuck you mean?"

Nick said laughing: "oh your precious boy is there. I thought he wouldn't listen to you after becoming a big bad Mafia Underboss"

I said blankly: "I will fucking give you the most painful death when I got my hands on you"

She said laughing at me: "you don't know my precious boy, he is so close of you guys. Your one wrong move and your little brat will face all the consequences"

I said blankly: "stop fucking lying"

She said smirking: "see yourself"

I look at the screen and Victoria sleeping peacefully but what catch my attention is the men's in the room. I said looking at her: "just tell them not to touch her"

She said smirking: "you stop being over smart with me and I will let her live peacefully"

I said simply putting my gun back: "I will. I will do everything just not her"

She smirk at me and put the iPad back on nightstand. I said simply looking at her with only hate: "you didn't write that letter about protecting Victoria and what did you mean by "protect her she is innocent"

She said smirking: "well I didn't write that letter and I never met her. Other things I can't tell you because you can ruin my plans"

I groan in frustration. She said smirking making me cry internally: "come here my precious boy and satisfy your Mom"

---------------------

Staring at the ceiling blankly with tears in my eyes. I get up and wear my clothes. I can't leave until she told me to leave. I just want to get away from here. I just hate this. I just want to cry and tell everyone what she did to me but I can't.

She came from closet. She had something in her hand. I frown because I know what she had. No no not this. Why she is not like other mom's who love their children not to hurt them. She came towards me but I back away from her.

She said smirking looking at me with a injection: "common Alfredo, don't be a scary cat"

I frown and said: "Mom please, I'm doing whatever you want then why you need to do this"

She said smirking sitting on bed next to me: "that's your punishment for not listening to me"

I said simply: "I will listen to you and do everything but not this. After taking this injection, I feel so horny"

She said smirking: "and that's what I want"

I pull away and going to walk out but stop when she said smirking: "what about Victoria taking this injection?"

I frown and look at her with wide eyes. I went back and sat down on the bed. She said smirking injecting me: "you remember the most important rule about this punishment"

I said blankly staring at the wall beside her: "I can't fuck anyone even though how much I feel horny rather than getting raped by you"

She said glaring at me holding my jaw: "why you always like a fucking cry boy? You're a fuck boy than what's the problem in fucking me huh"

I said blankly glaring back at her: "raping a 14 years old boy isn't wrong right"

She said glaring: "leaving your wife and run away with my daughter isn't wrong"

I said laughing at her: "I'm glad that Dad run away with her otherwise you will definitely make her a fucking whore like you"

She said glaring at me: "from when did you start calling him Dad"

I said blankly: "from the time I found out that he is keeping my brat safe from a mother like you"

She said smirking: "whatever Alfredo"

I'm sorry for hating ypu Dad but I understand why you can't save us but you always stand there with you. You're the one who always came at night and treat our wounds. You're the one who always tuck us in bed. You're always there but we can't see. I miss you dad. I miss you so much. I just wish you're here to hug me and tell you're always there with me.

I groan and get up but fall on bed again. Shit these stupid drugs. But whatever it is I would never beg her. I groan and try to get up but can't. She said smirking: "let me help you"

I push her hand away and close my eyes for a moment. I slowly open my eyes and get up with difficulty. She said smirking: "you will come back to me Alfredo"

I ignore her and walk out. No one is there, I reach my room with difficulty. I'm going to open door but door suddenly open and Victoria said worriedly: "oh my God Alfredo, what happened to you?"

I said simply: "stay away Victoria"

She frown and look at me with tear filled eyes. She said simply: "you're looking sick. Wait I will call Armando for doctor"

I grab her hand making her stop and close the door. She whimper in pain making me realise that I hold her hand tightly. I leave her hand and said simply: "Victoria, I'm fine. I just need a shower and I will be fine"

She said looking at me while holding my hand: "did you again cry Alfredo? Your eyes are red and puffy"

I growled blankly: "I said stay away from me. Can't you fucking hear me brat?"

I push her hand away and went to washroom. I quickly strip and clothes and turn on the shower on cold. Because of the hot feeling in my body, it's felt better. Victoria must leave, because of the way I talk to her. I never meant to but I don't want to hurt her. I wrap and towel around my torso and went out. She is still sitting on the bed while rocking her legs back and forth.

She said smiling at me: "are you feeling good now?"

I went to closet and wear my white t-shirt and black ripped jeans. I get my leather jacket and walk out. She said looking at me standing on bed: "bubba said we're going to Disneyland today"

I nodded simply. She said smiling: "will you buy me those Mickey Mouse headband and we'll click so many pictures okay"

I again just nod my head. She said excitedly jumping up and down: "oh we'll also go to princess castle. How I'm looking? You didn't said am looking cute or anything"

I said blankly: "you're looking good"

She frown then said pouting: "cuddle bear, where were you last night?"

I said simply drying my hairs: "I'm sleeping right next to you"

She said simply: "first of all, don't lie because you didn't sleep I can saw that and second I woke at night and you're not there"

I said frowning: "I just went out to talk on call. You must woke up at that time"

She nodded but didn't said anything further. She is definitely not believing me. Okay Alfredo, just behave normally. I said smirking: "common little brat, let's go"

She look at me confused for a moment then we walk down stairs. We went out of the house with everyone. We reach there and park our cars. We went inside and buy our tickets. Victoria grin while looking at the big cartoon characters statues. She grab my hand and rush inside but stopped and look at me with concerned eyes.

She said gently making me frown: "do you have fever Alfredo? Why are you burning up so much?"

I'm controlling myself but I can't control the effects of all this stupid drug on my body. I groan internally and said gently: "no brat, I'm fine"

She nodded and we went inside. She start looking everything with big eyes making me smile at her. Whenever she something new she drag one of us to watch that. I'm walking behind her keeping an eye on my surrounding.

Armando said blankly making me gulped: "Marcello get her to that ride. I need to talk to Alfredo"

I take a deep breathe preparing myself for the lies I'm going to say to him. He said blankly making me sigh: "you also know about father getting kidnapped. She is also working with Nick and Charlotte"

I said simply: "yeah I know that"

He said glaring at me: "then why you always mess with her. You know she has all the powers right now. She can do anything"

I said blankly: "I'm sorry. I wouldn't say anything to her from now"

He said simply putting a hand on my shoulder: "if something is bothering you you can talk to me right. Anything Alfredo, I'm your big brother and I'm always there for you"

I nodded and said blankly walking away: "I'm fine. I just don't like her"

He nodded and going to say something but his phone start ringing. He walk away talking on call. I frown and went to Victoria and others. Victoria run towards me and said simply pointing towards the balloons: "can I have one?"

I nodded and said simply: "give her all"

She look at me with wide eyes but I just ignore her cute face and the boy gave her balloons. She said giggling: "I love you so much Alfredo"

I smile at little bit. She pull out a paper and pen from her little backpack. She write something on it and tie it with Ballon. She said giving everyone paper: "here, write your wish and God will fulfill it"

Armando said blankly: "it's not truth dear"

She winced: "no papa told me this and he never lie"

We all groan and they write their wishes. I look at the paper than Victoria. I'm keep staring at the paper then write simply: "if it's true, than please save me from her. She rape me everyday and I can't take this anymore. I get so broken. It's hurt so much"

I fold the paper and tie it on the ballon. Fuck I can't concentrate on anything properly. I can't tie it. Victoria get from my hand and smile at me. She tie it and give my ballon back to me. We all fly our ballons. Victoria start playing in garden where we're sitting.

Fuck that drug is getting more effective now. I need to control it. I can't let it control me. I bought another water bottle and drink the whole water. I drink three water bottle in just one hour.

Dario said simply: "bro are you feeling fine?"

I nodded blankly. I can't control it anymore. It's fucking hurting so much. My whole body in burning in pain and desire. I groan and said simply to Vincenzo: "I'm going back house. I need some rest"

He said simply: "I will drop you"

I groan and said simply: "I'm not a fucking child. I will go by myself"

I groan and went towards car. I punch the staring wheel in anger. I said blankly: "please control it, just few hours more"

I drive back to house and walk inside stumbling over the stairs. She said smirking looking at me: "you came soon precious boy"

I groan and said simply: "just do something, make this go away"

She said blankly: "beg for it"

I said with tears: "you can anything but please just help me. It's hurting so much and I want it to be fine before Victoria came back. I don't wanna hurt her and become a monster in her eyes"

She said smirking making me frown: "someone is here to see you son"

I look at the door and saw Charlotte. That fucking bitch but I need it right now. I just don't want to hurt Victoria. I said blankly: "I will everything just help me"

She smirk and said while tears streaming down my cheeks: "that's my precious boy"

Why I'm so weak to not to face her? I show everyone that I'm strong but I'm not. I'm just a broken little boy inside. I hate that life. I just wanna Dad to come back. Please Dad I miss you so much.

-----------------------

Victoria pov:

I know Alfredo is hiding something and now I will find out. I'm not that stupid to believe that ballon fly to God and our wish get true. I just want Alfredo wrote down his wish. I just hope he wrote whatever I want to know. He isn't feeling fine. He even look at me differently. He is keeping himself away from me whenever I went to hug him or anything. But I ignored this sad feeling.

I saw Alfredo can't tie his chit. I grin and get it from his hand. I quickly changed his chit and put an empty one on its place. I gave him his ballon back and we all fly our ballons.

After some time, Alfredo leave. I'm on a ride with Marcello so I didn't know that. I'm trying to read the chit but whenever I'm going to open it someone came and drag me towards another ride. It's been few hours and I can't even read a chit. Washroom, no one disturb me there. I grin at my smart brain.

I said simply: "washroom, I wanna go to washroom"

Marcello and Dario roll their eyes. I said glaring at them: "you can't control it"

They laugh at me and Marcello get me washroom. He said simply: "your bag"

I said simply: "don't you know girls have so many things in their bags"

He shake his head and I quickly went to washroom. I love the door and pull out the chit and take a huge breathe. I slowly open it and what I read is just shocked me....

"If it's true, than please save me from her. She rape me everyday and I can't take this anymore. I get so broken. It's hurt so much"

I lean against the wall and all the things uncle Nick did to me start coming in front of my eyes. He is suffering from so much pain. She is again hurting him. I know how you feel when you are broking inside but can't say anything. But why he didn't fight back. I'm weak but he can fight back her. Then why he didn't fight back. Tears running down my cheeks.

Marcello said knocking on door: "common little Missy or you're thinking about staying inside forever"

I quickly wipe my face and fix myself. I walk out and smile at him. Alfredo went house. She will hurt him again. I felt tears started to form in my eyes again. I said simply to Armando: "I'm not feeling fine. I wanna go house"

He asked worriedly: "what happened? Do you need doctor?"

I said simply: "nothing just headache. Can we go house please Bubba?"

He nodded and we went to parking and sat inside the car. Marcello is driving. I said panicking: "drive fast"

Everyone look at me with a worried look but I'm just worried about Alfredo. Please God, don't let anything happened to him. I can't tell anyone. I can't broke my promise. We reach house in 30 minutes. I jumped off the car and rush inside.

I quickly rush towards upstairs to our room and saw Alfredo sleeping on bed peacefully looking like a baby. I slowly walk towards him and touch his face. Tears started to pour out of my eyes. His eyebrows furrowed and he groan. He open his eyes and look at me. He said sitting straight: "what happened? Is anyone said something to you?"

I shake my head in no and start sobbing loudly. He pull me in his lap. He start rubbing my back while rocking me back and forth. Everyone came inside and start asking what happened. I whisper to Alfredo: "I just wanna talk to you"

He nodded and said simply: "guys leave us alone. She is just missing her father and she need to rest. I will take care of her don't worry"

They nodded and walk out kissing the back of my head. After they leave, Alfredo asked gently: "what happened now tell me brat?"

I said simply making him look at me with wide eyes: "I know what she did to you Alfredo"

Hey guys I wish you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes....

What do you think about Alfredo poverty?

What do you think about Alfredo and Victoria relationship?

What do you think about Victoria finding out everything?

Who is your favorite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favorite part?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By

Teen Fiction

263K 4.9K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...
1.8M 44.3K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
385K 8K 30
After Briana Smith tragic accident, she was never the same. Her older brother Ethan Black tried his hardest to protect Bri, however, it wasn't enough...
6.6K 193 26
𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they are that dangerous world. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭...