My Deadly Protectors ✔

By unknown_wings

//Highest ranking: #1 in broken// #1 in siblings// ... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author Note
Thank you
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Characters part two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Author-Note
Author-note
Sequel
*Family*
*Important*
Sequel
Notice

Chapter Thirty-Four

9.5K 361 69
By unknown_wings

Victoria pov:

She said simply: "welcome back home son's, I knew it one day you will come back to me"

Marcello said simply: "how?"

I look at her and she said smirking: "let's talk inside kids"

Armando glare at her and we walk inside. Now I saw her face. She is mumma, I remember her from the photo I saw in drawer, but how she is here. Armando said she is no more. I frown not understand why they're glaring at her.

I whisper looking at her: "Mumma"

She said smirking: "oh that's my baby"

I smile with tears and wanna hug her but marcello is holding me tightly. Armando said blankly: "how are you alive and why are you here?"

She said smirking: "yeah I died in front of you guys but I didn't actually when they get me. One of them feel my pulse and get me hospital"

Vincenzo growled making me flinch: "why you're here?"

She said smirking:  "that's my house. Now I'm here to meet my family"

Armando said blankly: "we're leaving right now"

I frown while looking at him. I said simply: "but why Bubba? She is mumma"

She said smirking while coming to touch me but Dario came in front of me. He said simply: "don't you dare to touch her"

She said smirking at Armando: "you remember your promise that didn't let you took your fifteen years old revenge"

Armando keep glaring at her then his phone rings. He pick the call and talk a little in different language. His face expression change into worried then anger.

She said smirking: "stay here otherwise you know what is gonna happen"

Armando said blankly: "fine but you need to promise you wouldn't hurt her"

She said smirking at me: "how I'm gonna hurt my baby?"

I'm just looking between all of them not understanding what's happening. Alfredo said simply walking towards the door: "I'm not staying here. I'm leaving"

She walk towards door in front of Alfredo. She said smirking making him back away instantly from her when she is about touch him: "oh no son, you can't leave"

Armando said blankly: "try to understand Alfredo"

Alfredo said blankly: "you try to understand Armando, I can't stay here when she is right here to make our life a living hell"

Armando said to him in a different language and he groaned. She said smirking at Alfredo: "still the same good boy, I love you so much my good boy"

I saw him flinch a little bit. Marcello Dario and Vincenzo said at the same time: "we will stay in big room together"

Armando nodded and Alfredo said blankly: "you will stay will me brat"

I said pouting: "but I wanna have my own room"

She said smirking: "we have so many rooms here, you can select any room you want baby, right Alfredo"

I smile at her and Alfredo said blankly: "no"

I frown and pout at him. He came towards me and said simply: "come with me brat"

I pout at Armando while he just give me a simple nod. Alfredo drag me upstairs towards a dark black room. He lock the room and turn on the lights. I said pouting: "why can't I have my own room?"

He said kneeling in front of me with soft eyes: "I can't tell you but please try to understand and stay with me"

I look at him because he never like this. He just demand things. I said simply: "Alfy"

He pleads with scared eyes: "please brat, I would never ask anything just don't leave me alone. I can't ask anyone for help. They gonna think of as a weak, pathetic man and I don't want that"

I hold his face gently in my hands and said smiling: "I will cuddle bear, I will always stay with you"

He hug me tightly. I asked gently in the crook of his neck: "why you scared of her Alfredo? She is our mumma"

He said angrily: "she isn't my Mom. After whatever she did to me. She"

He cut himself off with someone knock on the door. He flinch and look at the door with scared eyes. He take a deep breathe then growled blankly: "what?"

I flinch and Marcello said: "it's just me Alfredo. Your bags"

He sighed and open door. He get bags and close the door again. It's night time and I'm still sleepy. Even though I sleep all day. I yawn and said pouting: "can we please sleep?"

He nodded and close all the windows and door properly. He changed clothes and lay next to me. I saw he is trying to sleep but he can't. I slowly start stroking his hairs. He yawn like a little baby the. Snuggle into me falling asleep. I also ended up falling asleep in some time.

Woking up with Alfredo yelling. I groan and didn't open my eyes while thinking he must be yelling at someone on call like he always do. But then I hear: "no please Mom, please I wouldn't do this again"

I frown and quickly get up. He is whole sweating badly and tears streaming down his face. His eyes are shut tightly while he is holding the bed sheets in his hands tightly that his knuckles turn white.

I said trying to wake him up: "Alfredo woke up, there is no one. Please you're safe"

He keep begging to let him go. I shake him and his eyes jerk open while he is breathing heavily. He look around with scared eyes then sighed in relief. He put his hands in his hairs and yank them hard while groaning. I hug him tightly while rubbing his back  and saying good things to him.

I asked gently with tears: "what she did to you Alfredo that's make you so scared?"

He sighed and hide his face in the crook of my neck. He said simply: "I can't tell you or anyone of you"

I sighed then said gently: "it's fine. I understand she must do something really bad"

He said gently looking at me: "you wouldn't hate me if you find out what I'm hiding"

I said simply: "never Alfredo, I can't hate you"

I frown then asked gently: "how no one woke up with all these noises?"

He said shrugging: "this room is sound proof, mother wants it sound proof so no one can hear my cries if she do something with me"

I frown and tears roll down my cheeks. She must do something really bad that's why he hate her that much. I sighed because I know how difficult it is your talk to someone about your past. We both hug each other for a long time.

---------------------

Walking down stairs with Alfredo, he is holding my hand tightly. I give him a warms smile and he nodded. I saw everyone downstairs. Dario said simply: "we're going out"

I smile at them but my smile dropped when she came towards us. She didn't look like she can do something to someone that's make him scared so much. She said smirking: "I make you guys breakfast like old times"

I frown because how someone can be so normal after hurting their own sons. Alfredo said blankly: "we don't need"

She put the bowl on table and came towards Alfredo. I saw him flinch a little bit. If I didn't hold his hand I would never know that he flinched. She is really tall and she also wear heels so. I'm only that tiny when everyone is like so tall.

She said smirking holding his face making him look at her: "what are saying Alfredo? I didn't teach you to talk to your mother like that. I guess you forgot your manners"

I said simply making her leave Alfredo: "you can't make anyone listen to you. I guess you don't have good manners"

She glare at me and Alfredo pull me behind him. She said smirking: "for your kind information little brat, they're my sons and you're also mine daughter"

I said smirking: "they're all adults to do whatever they want"

Dario chuckle but quickly shut when she glare at him. I giggle then she said smirking: "you're not adult and I guess your father didn't teach you manners that I need to teach you in my way"

I frown and pout at the mention of papa. I really miss him. I take a deep breathe then said smirking: "my papa teach me all good manners and now I know why he always keep me hidden. And for your kind information, you can't say anything to me because you don't have any right on me, my big brother Armando have my custody, he has every right until I turn eighteen"

She look at me with wide eyes making me feel proud on myself. I said pulling Alfredo with me: "let's go Alfy, we're also going to Disneyland after breakfast"

Armando and others walk outside with me. We went to the SUV so we can go together. I'm sitting next to Alfredo while holding his hand tightly. He didn't said anything after that.

Dario said laughing: "you just make her shut, that's cool"

I giggle and Marcello said simply: "you don't need to say anything to her"

I pouted than said simply: "but she was wrong and I don't like when someone say bad things about my family"

Armando said blankly: "how do you know about me having your custody?"

I said smirking: "oh that's, one day when I come to your room, I saw the papers on your desk"

He said looking at me with raised eyebrows: "these are not good manners"

I said shyly smiling: "it's when I read it but I didn't I just saw it and my and your name caught my attention then I see the tittle and I joined the points"

Vincenzo said smirking: "you have brain that's good to know"

I said smiling but wince when I realise he just said that I didn't have brain: "of course, hey what do you mean by that?"

He chuckle then I gave Alfredo hand a little squeeze and he look at me. I gave him a warm smile and he nodded. I whisper gently: "don't worry, she can't do anything"

He sighed leaning against the seat: "you don't know what she can do"

I frown then he said simply: "don't worry I'm fine"

Marcello said parking: "here we go"

I smile and hopped off the car. I grin when I saw a big restaurant. I said smiling: "wow that's beautiful"

They nodded and we went inside and have breakfast. We just get out of the restaurant when Armando phone rings and he talk on call. He groan making me frown looking at him.

Armando said simply: "we're going back"

I said pouting: "we're not going to Disneyland"

He said simply: "I apologize my dear, there is a little problem so we need to go back"

I frown and pouted but nodded eventually. We drove back house. We're in living room when she came down stairs smirking. She said smirking at me making me frown: "so have fun at Disneyland"

I pouted at her. She smirk and we're going to upstairs when she said smirking: "I need to talk to you Alfredo"

He flinch then said simply: "but I don't wanna talk to you"

She said coming towards him: "are you sure?"

He look at her then said simply: "Victoria go upstairs, I will be back"

I look at him then said but he cut me off: "but Alfy"

He said with sigh: "Victoria"

I frown then went upstairs. I changed into comfortable clothes and went to Dario. We're playing video games. It's been two hours, so I think about check if Alfredo came. What if he need me?

I said simply giving controller to Vincenzo: "I'm going to Alfy"

He nodded and I run towards the room. I think about scaring him with boo. I slowly open door but he isn't there. I frown and going to down stairs to check if maybe he is still down stairs. I hear some muffled voices from washroom. I went there and open door slowly. I saw Alfredo sitting on floor with shower on. He is covering his mouth while tears running down his face.

I gasped and quickly went inside. I hug him tightly while he start sobbing loudly on the crook of my neck. Oh my this water is so cold. I turn off the shower with difficulty because he is hugging me.

He said sobbing loudly: "I hate this. I hate this so much. Why I'm not strong enough to face her. It's start happening again and I hate it. Please just make it stop"

Hey guys I wish you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes......

What do you think about their mother?

Why Alfredo so scared of his mother?

What do you think about his nightmares?

Why Armando stay there?

What do you think about Victoria standing up for herself?

What do you think about Alfredo crying?

Who is your favorite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favorite part?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.9K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...
681K 13.5K 39
Having known no kindness in her life, fear and abuse were the only things she has ever known. One accidental leek of information and her life will c...
1.8M 44.3K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
555K 7.9K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...