My Deadly Protectors ✔

By unknown_wings

//Highest ranking: #1 in broken// #1 in siblings// ... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author Note
Thank you
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Characters part two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Author-Note
Author-note
Sequel
*Family*
*Important*
Sequel
Notice

Chapter Thirty-One

11.9K 415 121
By unknown_wings

Third person pov:

She said simply shocking everyone that she wanna talk about it: "it's all started two and half years ago when papa need to go to some other country for business and he asked uncle Nick to stay with me but I never thought he gonna do something which gonna ruin my whole life"

Armando rubbed her back and said simply: "you're doing good Angel, it's fine. You're safe"

She close her eyes don't wanna see their reactions. She takes a huge breathe and said simply: "I never meet him rather than few times when I was too little so I didn't remember him properly. Papa always talk about him. It's Friday evening, we went to drop papa airport. We came back home. I'm in my room when he came in my room. I thought he just came to tuck me and say good night like papa do everyday. He sat down on my bed next to me and start stroking my hairs. Slowly his hand move down to my face, then my hands and"

Her breathe started to get shorter. She is having difficulty in breathing. All of her brothers hands turn into fists and eyes dark glaring into the space. They kidnapped Nick but he knows all the ways so he run away. They're trying to find him. They gonna find him and kill him painfully.

Armando rubbed her back and her hands tightened more around his neck. He said gently: "shh it's fine. He is not here. We love you"

She start telling again: "that's the night he raped me. I didn't understand what's happening but I knew one thing that's it's not right. I keep begging him to not to do this but he didn't listen. It's weekends and he raped me whole day and night till Monday. Whenever papa call to talk to me, he stand right next to me. He threatened me if I tell papa he will kill papa and I don't want that to happen. He always do things to me. He even let his two friends"

Armando hands wrapped around her more securely in a protective manner. Alfredo and Marcello shaking in anger. Dario had tears in his eyes and Vincenzo trying to control himself. Victoria hands tightened more around Armando neck which is now hurting his neck but didn't said anything. He don't her to feel bad about it. He can take it.

She slowly continue: "I slowly cut myself from everyone and shut myself. Brooks noticed changed in my behavior and he talk to papa. Next week papa came back and throw him out but he already ruin me so much. One day he came to pick me from school and saw a boy helping me. My hairs got stuck in his bag chain and he is helping me. He didn't like that and when we go back home. He cut my hairs. He cut them so bad that I can't even go out like that. When papa came back, I get too much broken and depressed that I even stop talking. It's took me whole one and half years to get back to normal self. My regular psychotherapist sessions and all this but it's haunt me"

Vincenzo asked simply: "why Dad I mean father talking about you being depressed again and can't survive"

She said simply holding on Armando for her dear life: "One day, I saw him outside my school and I get so scared that my heart stopped working. Brooks get me hospital and doctor said that I have a weak heart and if I get too much scared that like tolerate than I'm gonna die. Then we move away from there and because papa fear of him coming in front of me again and me getting sick"

Alfredo growled angrily punching the wall in anger: "that mother fucking bastard, I'm gonna give him the most painful death that he gonna cry for being alive"

Victoria thought: "I can't tell them about that night. I can't tell anyone. I didn't even tell papa and I would never let anyone find out"

Victoria slowly start looking at her surrounding. She noticed her angry brothers but also see love in their eyes. She regain herself back and the other thing she noticed her death grip on Armando. She quickly pull away making him groan in pain. She said panicking: "I'm so sorry Armando. I'm sorry. I didn't notice that I'm hurting you. Please forgive me. I"

He said simply hugging her: "shh I'm fine. You didn't hurt me. I love you Angel"

She said pouting: "but Bubba"

His lips twitch in a smile and he said gently caressing her cheek: "say that again"

She look at him confused. He said gently: "that nickname you used to call me"

She mumble softly: "Bubba"

His smile went big. She never saw him smiling like that. He never smile like that. He said gently kissing her forehead: "I love you so much my little Angel, don't stop calling me that even though how much I say I don't like that nickname but inside I just that nickname more than my real name"

Her lips twitch into a little smile. He said smiling: "that's the beautiful smile that's suits on my Angel face not this sad expression"

She hug him sobbing on his chest. He wrap his arms around her rubbing her sides. She yawn cutely making him cooed at her. He said gently: "wanna sleep with you favorite brother"

She nodded her head tiredly. Vincenzo asked trying to make her smile: "from when did you become her favorite?"

Armando said smirking caressing her cheek: "I'm your favorite brother right Angel"

She nodded her head again drifting into deep sleep not caring about her brothers argument. Armando get her to him room and lay her down gently. He give her his pillow so she wouldn't woke up. He knew all her sleeping habits. He also knew that she need someone pr something to hug close while sleeping. He kissed jer forehead gently not to woke her up and went to basement.

He walks towards the blonde haired guy then said blankly to guards: "leave"

They all leave and he turn towards Kevin who is now bleeding so much. He said simply: "why were you doing this?"

He just laugh like a mad man then said smirking: "so dumb Armando, do you really think I love you even after cheating on with your own uncle. You know one thing he is really good in fucking even more than you. I'm sure he fuck no no rape your sist"

Before he can complete his sentence, Armando punch him real hard making him broke his tooth. He growled angrily grabbing his hairs and yanking them making him look at him: "I will find him and make him beg for his death for touching my sister"

Kevin said laughing: "he is near you Armando. He is gonna get her with him right in front of you guys and you wouldn't be able to do anything. You can't even found out that I'm sending him all information about you guys"

Armando yank his head back making him groan in pain and growled: "I fucking trust you Kevin but ypu again fucking broke my trust why fucking why?"

Kevin groaned: "leave it Armando, by the way you really need to take care of your sister because now she is in so much danger. Your uncle Nick wants her and that Blake Romano he is behind your sister. He is obsessed with her and he is planning about coming in front of her. Let's see who gonna win this battle

Armando said blankly grabbing his jaw: "then I will fucking show you who is the king and who gonna win this battle. No one can touch me sister. I wouldn't let them even come near her. You need to worry about your little brother because I'm gonna fucking kill him now"

Kevin said grinning while blood dripping from his mouth: "just forget it Armando. I don't fucking care about him. He isn't even my real brother"

Armando didn't said anything. Kevin said grinning like a mad man: "Victoria is sleeping in your room. What if you went to your room and she is gone. Someone kidnapped her or"

Armando grab his hairs and yank his head back then growled: "if I saw a single scratch on her body. I will give you the most painful death"

Kevin start laughing again. Armando said blankly to guards running upstairs to his room: "take care of him. Don't let him die"

He rush inside his room and saw his bed is empty. His heart beat increase and all bad thoughts start running in his mind. He quickly went inside and start looking here and there. He check his closet, washroom and other places. He felt tears in his eyes but he control himself and went to Alfredo room. He knock violently on door.

Alfredo open door and look at his elder brother condition. His messy hairs, blood in his hands, his clothes had some blood on it. He is breathing heavily and looking so worried. Alfredo asked simply but inside he is also worried after seeing him like this: "what happened?"

Armando said breathing heavily: "Victoria"

Alfredo said simply moving a little bit showing Victoria sleeping in his room properly fine: "she is sleeping here"

Armando sighed in relief that she is fine. Nothing happened to him. He punched Alfredo and growled angrily grabbing him by his collar: "what the fuck are you thinking when you get her to your room like that without informing anyone?"

Alfredo look at him confused because he never react like that on anything. He is always calm one. Victoria also woke from all this and came towards them. She asked yawning rubbing her eyes: "what happened?"

Armando groaned internally feeling bad for punching his brother without any reason. Victoria look at Alfredo and saw his busted lip and blood on his lips. She said with a little gasped: "Alfredo you're bleeding. What happened to you?"

Alfredo wipe the blood with his thumb then said shrugging: "it's fine. I bite my lips hard by mistake"

She look at Armando clothes and hand then gasped loudly. Now all her brothers came. Armando said simply: "it's not mine blood, I just get into a little fight outside"

Marcello asked simply to Alfredo: "who punch you? Just tell me the name"

Alfredo look at Armando and Marcello said looking at them with wide eyes: "what? Why?"

Alfredo said simply to Armando: "I went to check on her if she is fine or not. I saw her trashing around. She is having a nightmare so I calm her down then she said she is scared to sleep alone so I get her to mine room so she can sleep properly"

Armando sighed loudly. Victoria said looking at Armando: "did you hit cuddle bear because he get me from your room without telling you?"

Armando didn't said anything. She said simply: "say sorry to cuddle bear Bubba. That's not good manners to fight your own brother like that"

Everyone had a smirk on their face. The leader of Deadly Killers who never look down in front of anyone is going to apologize. Armando look at Victoria then Alfredo then said simply: "I apologize for whatever happened. I just worried when I didn't saw her in my room"

Victoria said putting hands on her hips: "not like that Bubba, say sorry properly"

Armando winced like a child making her giggle: "I don't know how to apologize okay"

All of them start laughing at him
Armando groaned then said simply: "we're going to Hongkong a day after tomorrow"

Victoria said looking up at them with big eyes: "what about school?"

Armando said smirking: "don't you wanna visit DisneyLand? Your one of the wishes"

Her face lit up and she smile so big. She said hugging him: "you're awesome Bubba"

He pat her back then said simply: "I'm also sleeping here"

Everyone chuckle and he went back to his room and cane back after showering and changed clothes. She lay between Alfredo and Armando. Both kiss her forehead then said gently: "good night 'My little Angel'  'My brat'"

-------------------------

Author pov:

Looking at Victoria pictures on the big screen. He smirk and take a long drag from his cigarette. He said blankly still looking at the screen: "come in"

A tall girl with long hairs came inside. She bow down in front of him then said simply: "Romano, Victoria run away from her house. Her brothers get her back but she is saying she saw him but how's it's possible when"

He said simply: "I kill him right"

She nodded her head. He said simply: "he is alive. Who we kill isn't real Nick, I'm gonna find him soon and give him the most painful torture for scaring my love"

She said simply: "Brooks is here. He wanna talk to you"

He nodded blankly dismissing her. Then Victoria brother Brooks came inside. He bow down in front of him. He works for him from a long time. He said blankly: "speak"

Brooks said looking down: "Victoria is really sensitive and soft hearted girl. Don't ruin her life. She never belong to here. She already went through so much, let her live her life peacefully"

Blake look at him and said blankly: "you know if I just wanna use her. I can just kidnapped her and use her how much I fucking want but no I want her to love me. I'm tolerating you talking to me like that because she call you brother and I don't wanna do anything to hurt her. I don't want to see her crying"

Brooks said simply: "but"

Blake tilt his head and look at him with a dark glare making him shut instantly. Blake said simply: "I'm going to meet my little Angel tomorrow, ready everything. I will come in front of my love tomorrow. And you Brooks always keep eyes on her. I don't want her getting hurt"

Brooks said simply: "but you already came in front of her"

He said blankly: "you question too much and I don't like that but for this one question. I'm coming in front of her in my real self"

Brooks bow down and said simply: "yes boss"

He walk out of his office. He press the button again and Victoria pictures start sliding on screen. He smile looking at her pictures then said smirking: "my beautiful Angel meeting her Devil tomorrow, so good"

Hey guys I wish you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes.....

What do you think about her talking about her past?

What do you think about Armando and Victoria relationship?

What is Victoria still hiding?

What do you think about her Nick?

What do you think about Kevin?

What do you think about Armando punching Alfredo?

What do you think about Armando apologizing to Alfredo?

What do you think about Blake?

What do you think about Brooks?

Who is your favorite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favorite part?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 345 27
Nova Cristiano a Mexican 21 year old in her second year of college, she's beautiful, nice and kind to others, shy at first but crazy when you get to...
2.7M 64.7K 37
Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia going to survive a house full of, not only o...
385K 8K 30
After Briana Smith tragic accident, she was never the same. Her older brother Ethan Black tried his hardest to protect Bri, however, it wasn't enough...
1.4M 30.8K 44
*This is my version on Their abused little angel by @Dead_virens* *UNEDITED* At a young age, Rosabella's Parents got a divorce leaving her dad havin...