Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates

3.4K 207 42
By Xythe_Phantasma

17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates

Y/n sat on the roof and watched the current event before her very eyes.

Eren had clogged the gate and right now, Mikasa and Armin are trying to get him put but the boy was stuck on the body and two titans were approaching the little trio.

"Ma'am... s-shouldn't we help my classmates?" Marco asked worried as he looked at the group being surrounded.

"We should? Is there a problem with them?" She hummed with wonder.

Marco looked at her in disbelief. His eyes trailing towards trio who is currently being surrounded by two giants and then to this impassive woman who thinks that there is nothing wrong to this scenario.

"Ma'am... my friends are about to get eaten." He told her slowly and carefully, making every words clear.

The girl shrugged. "They will not be eaten." Son, you were the unlucky child who faced that tragic end in half. You're even a viral meme because of it. Don't feel sorry for the main characters who'll make it through until the end season.

"But ma'am. We should at least help them. I- I don't think they're faring well!" The young man tried to convince. The two titans are now a few steps away from their food and Marco is obviously panicking.

"Huh... yeah... then I guess we should." Y/n hummed lazily, standing up with a sigh.

Levi will take care of that so Y/n wasn't really worried. But decided to kill one to refresh. She missed titan slaying so it's fine to interrupt a little. Hopefully, Levi dear wouldn't mind, would he? Or he'll probably be shocked to see her stealing his prey?

Y/n smiled in her head while thinking how that guy would actually react. The internet has been shipping them as a couple but Levi never really said anything. So the girl speculated that it's probably his guilty conscience that was spiraling in his mind which is why he often visited her sleeping body in the church.

As a friend, Y/n was touched as soon as memories flooded back to her and was very happy knowing Levi actually cared.

Preparing the swords, she tapped Marco's shoulder before jumping off the building and ran into the open area towards one of the titans. A few meter away, as soon as she was very close and unnoticed, her stare deepen, prepared the angle to shot her grappling hook to the nape and finally pulled herself up all with a swift and precise movement.

Her sword prepared in to the side, raised and ready. Her body twirled a few times in order to gain momentum and finally, sliced a large portion of the nape causing for the titan to stagger and fall forward.

Mikasa and Armin held the unconscious Eren as they watched two titans falling in front of them wide eyed.

Smoke hid the images but they can see the silhouette in the smokes. Two people standing at the titan's head firmly, swords on both hands were held securely and tight.

Soon, images began to appear.

On the man'sback, embraced in a cape that fluttered like a national flag. The mark patched belonged to the wings of freedom. While the other one wore the uniform, seemingly slightly bigger than hers. To its back, there is also a symbol which were roses in thorns that indicated that she belonged to garrison.

These two stared at each other for quite a while until the female decided to turn around towards the trio. "Is anyone injured?" She asked flatly.

The children blinked twice before shaking their heads to assure her that none was injured but are still in utter confusion.

Y/n got off the titan and looked at the children with soft eyes. However, before she could make an approach she heard multiple quick steps approaching her, grabbing her collar forward that made her body tilt towards the still undercut male.

"You..." Levi's call was almost angry, but he was obviously holding back on doing something like hitting her.

"Levi, don't pull the collar. It's not mine." She replied nonchalantly, patting the hand that grabbed the cloth.

"When did you..." the man still couldn't complete his sentence as he watched those e/c eyes with a complicated look.

Y/n hummed. "Oh, I just woke up earlier today." She informed him. "This is an emergency so I decided to come."

Hearing her explain, it didn't ease the ravonette and enraged him even more instead. "Fuck, are you trying to kill yourself again?!" The man snapped at her angrily, the words again, made Y/n frown confused.

Y/n blinked from surprise. Marco, who was about to thank the female happily also stopped from his attempt hearing and seeing the angry man shout at her.

Even Mikasa and Armin flinched from the sudden shout.

"Don't shout. I'm in front of you." Y/n calmly told him.

"Did those shitty priests allowed you to get out? What the fuck are they thinking?!"

"I left on my own. No one was there"

"Why would you do that? You just woke up and you want to die again? Is that it?"

Y/n, for the life of her, never thought she'd face a very emotional Levi. Hearing him raise his voice at her made her feel even more awake. She wanted to laugh as she finally completed the puzzles that were missing from her existence for the passed seven years, but at the same time, felt bad for some reason.

"So, Maria still fell?" Rather, Y/n asked.

Levi clicked his tongue. "Stop thinking about that anymore." He said.

Y/n could only purse her lips seeing the man irritated but the firm grasp on her collar remained.

She then turned to the trio. She wanted to approach then, but at the same time, couldn't just push an emotional heichou out of the way so she remained standing like that.

"Levi aniki!" Hearing a familiar female voice shouting from close by, Y/n's ears tingle in excitement.

From the walls, two more figures had began to zip down and land on the ground with worry. A male and female called out to Levi only stopping when they saw a familiar back.

Their eyes went wide and their scalps went numbed. Y/n was soon able to escape Levi's grasp and turned around to see two beans alive.

"Isabel, Farlan. You two looked a bit older." Y/n hummed, observing Isabel's hair was longer and in a braid and her body gradually turned a bit more mature and earned a few good curves. Farlan, on the other hand, was leaner and his eyes were deeper, indicating the life experiences he accumulated for the past seven years.

But those dignified images broke as they looked at the stoic female. Their eyes softened and Isabel soon cried. "Y/n!" She called out like a child.

The image she managed to establish as the scout's 'free knight' was ultimately broken as she looked at the girl who had been asleep for years. Almost immediately, her arms wrapped around her and enveloped her with a tight embrace, leaving the few cadets who's been watching the drama to be stunned.

"When did you wake up?!" She cried.

"Today. This afternoon..." Y/n replied.

"This afternoon?!" Farlan was surprised, frowning in disapproval when he saw her wearing the uniform. "Yet you engaged to Trost? Are you mad?" He asked.

Y/n mentally grunted. "It's already done, what's there to complain about?" She asked back seriously.

"Y/n... why are you such a suicidal idiot? Stop risking your life already." Isabel scolded.

The girl blinked twice before Isabel reluctantly separated from her. Her teary eyes watched the girl who's now finally awake from her long dormant sleep. From the glass coffin of the church, now stood the woman under the afternoon's scorching sun with her eyes full of life.

Thinking about it, Y/n had began to realize that her energy was quickly depleting after hours. The body felt heavy but her mind was very much awakened.

She could only stare at her former subordinates with a dazed look feeling extremely happy in her heart.

"Don't scold me so much, it's making me dizzy." She murmured but Isabel heard it loud in clear.

She sighed in defeat. But Levi wasn't one who can calm down after that. He glared at her. "You're dizzy over a scolding yet not dizzy running around?" He scoffed.

Y/n looked at him blankly. This man... "Levi dear, is this how you talk to your senior?" She asked.

"You're not my senior anymore, brat. And you came to the battlefield without permission, you should be ashamed of yourself."

The girl internally gasped but kept her face straight while glaring at him.

Ungrateful! Isayama-sensei, your son is so ungrateful!

"Well, apologies, sir. This is an emergency situation. As a former vice commander, I also need to do something. Even if I am no longer in position to order command, I'm still a soldier through and through."

"It doesn't mean that you should just jump in and get yourself killed don't you? For fuck's sake, you've been asleep for seven years and you just woke up today. What did you do? You didn't rest but even got yourself into danger."

Y/n waited until Levi lost his breath from preaching, but it didn't seem to be ending soon. This was also the first time he talked like this, nagging her through and through.

Susssss!!!! Are you the real Levi?! Why are you so OOC?!

Isayama-sensei!!! Your son is being really really not Levi in Levi's skin. He's an imposter!

Levi frowned as he looked at Y/n who was simply looking back at him with a complicated look. Masked with her dead facial muscles, Y/n could only remain nonchalant.

"Why are you preaching me? Are you my dad? My grandpa? Are you commander Erwin? Commandant Louvre?" Hmp, you ungrateful subordinate, you talk like the senior.

(Ahem! Your future husband, Y/n. Your future husband.)

The older's expression became deep. He glared at her darkly at the mention of Erwin and Louvre. He didn't care about her dad or grandfather, they've already been executed long ago. But those names are currently alive which is why he didn't like it.

Seeing as the two will only continue to bicker, Farlan decided to cut in, coming in between the two to block each other. "There are soldiers taking care of this, Y/n. Why did you have to come?" He asked.

Y/n thought for a while. Then her eyes went towards the 'alive' non-half Marco who seemed to be very afraid and confused at the moment. "When I woke up, I heard Trost was being reclaimed." She started. " she explained. "I'm a soldier of the front lines in scouting regiment. I can't ignore people dying."

"You're not a soldier anymore." Levi replied with contempt. Annoyed over the fact that she would willingly jump into a fire when her body is not in condition. It was annoying.

Y/n hummed. "I know, but I died as a soldier and I'll resurrect as a soldier."

Going further with being scolded through an entire afternoon after meeting first time in seven years, Y/n felt that her mood was worse.

These ungrateful subordinates! I saved their lives!

Y/n cried in her heart as she listened an earful more just because she 'woke up like this'.

"The saintess is here!" Finally! The guards, who were chasing after Y/n were able to catch up.

Y/n sighed in relief. As much as she missed the trio and was excited to meet the other new baby trio, Y/n no longer have the heart to listen to their continuous nagging. So Y/n chose to use this soldiers to retreat.

Meanwhile, the newcomers were catching their breaths. They weren't expecting that their saintess would be this proficient in handling maneuver gears that they lost track within just a short amount of time.

As expected of the former commander vice and secret ace of the scouting legion!

When the crowd of soldiers found her, they can finally breathe a sigh of relief, watching as the nonchalant beauty looked at them.

"I guess it's time to go back to the church." She hummed and looked at Marco who has now a shocked expression in his face. She approached him and reached out for his head to pet it. "Kid, remember what I told you. Stay alive and keep what you saw. I will personally handle it." She said softly, making sure that only Marco was able to hear.

The young man nodded making the girl satisfied and finally left with the soldiers.

Things are about to go down now. Y/n also need a plan to join back the expeditions so that she can save more, especially Levi's ops squad where his future wife will come from.

Ah, that adorable Petra! I will not let you become Petree.

As she was thinking about this happily, a certain short stack called Levi Heichou eerily felt like he wanted to punch someone for some reason unknown. He just suddenly felt like he was in a bad mood. Annoying.

.

That's all for now, bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 802 23
This is based off the story The Captain's Daughter. These are scenarios of life mainly before Levi, Farlan, and Isabel left Sophie in the Underground...
26.6K 890 44
-----------------------------------------------WARNING SMUT & RAPE---------------------------------------------------- ...
332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
12.8K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...