Destiny's Destiny(G×G)

By hearthless_fucker

Destiny Rose seems to be quite a unlucky woman as she constantly looses her jobs in a month or less no matter... More

Chapter 1-My Unlucky Faith
Chapter 2-It's Misses Gold Lining
Chapter 3- Taken Of Guard
Chapter 4-Lipstick On My Collar
Chapter 5-A Stranger's House
Chapter 6-Good Riddance
Chapter 7-Opening My Eyes
Chapter 8-I Owe Her An Apology.
Chapter 9- Hint
Chapter 11-Carnival
Chapter 10-After Work Games
Chapter 12-Desire?
Chapter 13-Is She Flirting?
Chapter 14- Too Many Games
Chapter 16-The Past
Chapter 17-Lip Sync
Chapter 18 - Private Beach
Chapter 19 - Talk About Awkward
Chapter 20 - Water

Chapter 15- Surprises

67 6 0
By hearthless_fucker

Destiny's POV

It was back to the work again since I rarely had time to do anything else. The weekends would disappear before I could even think what to do with it.

Things seemed slow today so everyone was a not more relaxed. Nothing was left to do but sit.

"So how's your relationship with Febe?"Vivia asked randomly.

"Were alright....."Alexia perked.

"I hear ya..."she replied back.

"But something tells me....her interest is elsewhere...."she suddenly seemed gloomy.

"Really, why'd you think that?"she questioned and the others listened.

"Its not think, its know......"Alexia replied.

"During sex it more seems like she's having an imagination rather than being there with me.....
Its like I'm there...but she's picturing someone else....
Then when its over, its back to reality...she does stuff like closing her eyes...she seems extra turned on..."Alexia expressed.

"Isn't that something good?"Another girl, Dixian asked.

"No, I can sense she's here physically!!But not mentally!!"was her answer and this was my first time seeing her break down.

My heart partially ached. Febe might have a interest in someone other than me, I might just be one of many options.

Why should I care?I am not into her!

"She never refuses me and last night she said she's not in the mood!"Lexi's voice was now breaking.

I walked over to her attempting to give her a hug but she dodged me.

"I'd rather cry alone....no offense..."she told me with a broken voice as she headed to the back.

Everyone looked at me so I went back to my cashier post.

I was just trying to be helpful to a friend and I was shunned. Maybe I'll just back off.

"Well, I dated a girl once, but I was just going through my 'phase' " Vivian told everyone.

"What was it like?"

"Phase?"I asked.

"Yes!You know the 'men have done me wrong I'm going to turn to a woman' phase, that...."she laughed.

I'd never turn to that!What could a woman offer me that I don't already have?

I'd never allow that to happen.

But, what if I am going through my 'phase' right now?

No, could never!

I did play a lesbian porn game last night.

That means nothing, I'm fine.

I do think about Febe Sexually....

No, only by a mistake.

Dreams are mistakes, you cannot control what you think.

I couldn't argue with myself but I still decided I was not going through any phases.

"So, I really enjoyed it....she made me come more than a male as ever done, she really cared about..."she saddened a bit.

"What happened then?"someone else asked and the only guy who worked here listened.

"Well, I fell in love with this guy, she loved me and all but I knew being a lesbian wasn't for me, I actually found my soul mate...."the girl carried on.

"So I left her behind, I had to break her heart to make myself happy, I found what I was looking for, I couldn't just let it pass me by to make her happy...do you understand?"the girl explained herself trying to let everyone understand.

"Well, that much is true, you fell for someone else, why hurt her with lies...
You did the right thing even if it felt wrong..." Amera commented.

"She's still mad at me, she avoids me if we cross paths and she doesn't respond to my calls or texts..."the girl sighed thinking about it apparently.

"I'm leaving early..."Alexia interrupted her voice barely recognizable.

Amera gave her a sad smile and a nod and she left the shop.

"I tried dating a girl once too, we dated for four months and when we had our first kiss I freaked out and broke up with her. I knew that wasn't for me as soon as I kissed her, I never liked the feeling..."another girl began being honest.

A customer walked in so we paused the convo and as soon as he left someone spoke.

"Well, I've never tried girls..."a girl giggled.

"I don't think I ever will, strictly dickly..."she added giggling.

"Me either..."another girl commented.

The bell dinged and another person, well when I looked up it was Feebe who walked in.

"Hey everyone!"she perked.

She got her greetings then she stopped by my cash register but beggan looking around.

"Where's my baby?"she searched the shop.

"You're baby just left, she's a little...."Amera began.

"A little what?"she questioned and I began cashing.

"Make that two..."she looked at me for a second.

I cashed another.

"I don't want to say upset or sad....but she's not herself..."Amera explained.

"Thanks...."she paid me moving over and I stared at the change in my hand.

"Keep..."she glanced at me again then back to Amera.

No point in arguing, she's a stubborn girl.

"For?Why?"Febe addressed Amera.

"Why don't you ask her yourself..."Amera said simply, not in a rude way.

"Alright buy y'all...."

She walked by me placing the second coffee next to me on the counter.

"You coming over..."she said rather than ask.

"No, not until you guys fix whatever is going on"I was honest.

"Fine then...."she replied and left with that.

I could tell everyone stared at me.

"What?"I asked and they stopped doing something else if they could.

***

Work was dismissed so I said my goodbyes and left. I was walking home once again.

I hurried since it was getting dark and it was a little bit creepy. Bush crackled and I would turn around to see what it was.

I saw nothing so I walked faster.

Crackle Crackle.

I glanced again only to see the same thing, nothing.

Crackle.

I walked as fast as I could my heart beating beneath my chest.

"Hey!Wait up..."I turned around to see a girl who's appearance screamed 'I'm no good'.

Her hair was in a Mo-hawk style, black leather looking jacket a tight and short under blouse. She was wearing a tight black jeans also and sneakers and a silver spike like belt.

"I'm sorry I don't know you...."I tried to get away but she kept up to my pace.

"Get the son of a bitch!"A rough husky voice hissed and by the time I turn around the girl ran off and someone shoved me to the floor running by me.

My knees and hands were chipped on the asphalt.

"Hey!"the girl complained as she didn't get far.

The tucked her into the wall.

"Give!"one of the five men hissed.

"Give your mother!"she hissed and he pulled her forward slamming her back to the wall.

She looked my way and raised a brow.

"Hey you dick!"she began.

"She isn't a part of this why'd you have to do that!"she defended me and I got up brushing myself off.

I was thinking one thing, run. My mind was changed when the guy holding her dragged a gun out.

Fuck.

Why was I always in the wrong places at the wrong time.

"Apologize!"the girl commanded.

Was she in a position to be demanding anything. She was shoved up against a wall.

I wanted to run so badly but feared turning my back and getting a shot or maybe two.

She gave the guy a nut kick and he fell in pain and the other men attacked as she swiftly dragged her spike belt sending it across their faces.

"You!"One ranged and she raised her foot to his face grabbing his hair bringing him down his face meeting her knee.

I cringed.

Was this my chance to run?

By the time I thought to lift a feet a shot sounded.

It fired up into the sky. The girl wrestled the guy with the gun. She received a fist to her face another to her back her stomach and so on from all five men.

The fight was lost.

"Ru...run..."she told me and they held a knife to her throat.

She smiled at me.

"I'll be fine..."

I transferred without thinking twice.

I ran all my way home on the now dark street. When I got home I was shaking. I opened my door and got in closing it in a hurry.

I panicked. I was so scared, what if they followed me home. I dialed Fabian.

He answered on the second ring.

"Hey..."he greeted me.

"Can you come over, I'm scared..."my voice was panic filled.

"What happened?"his tone changed to concern.

"I'm scared!Something happened..."I told him my heart pounding.

"What-"

"Just come over!I'm fucking scared!"I shouted hanging up the phone as I peeped through my curtains.

I sat alone for fifteen minutes or so when I saw a familiar car. I still couldn't be so sure so I waited until he got out and came by my front door.

I opened and dragged him in closing my door.

He held my face.

"Are you alright?I'm here now..."he told me and I hugged him.

"I'm alright thanks to you..."I mumbled in his chest my heart still beating fast.

"Now what's the alarm for...."he asked me rubbing my hair.

"I was walking home then this tomb boy girl ran up to me trying to tell me to wait for her and I told her I don't know her and tried to walk her out bit she kept following me until five men began attacking her and they pushed me down then before I knew it fighting and a gunshot and then she told me to run and I ran..."I was breathless by the end of this.

"You could have been killed!"he squeezed me tighter in the embrace.

"I know..."I told him and he led us to my sofa.

He laid down and I laid on his chest my heart rate calming.

"It'll be fine...you can sleep on me if you're scared"he told me and I smiled.

I nodded.

He was so sweet.

I laid there our breathing in sync.

Something then began pressing against my stomach and I eased up a bit.

"What's wrong?"he asked me and I laid back in my previous position.

He was hard against my stomach.
This was a bit weird. We've been friends for years and we never faced a situation this uncomfortable.

I'm not saying I've never seen hard before but we were never in a awkward situation like this before.

I would have ignored it if it wasn't pressing against me. I eased up looking down at his face.

"You good?"I asked seriously.

"I'm fine..."he told me and I place my head back to his chest this time my face was sideway.

I could feel his heart beating fast. Mine joined in too.

I surprised him by rubbing my hand up and down his erection and he gasped.

"What are you doing?"he slightly pulled back.

"Helping...."I told him as I began unbuckling his belt and he grabbed my hand.

"No...."he told me firmly.

"Come on..."I said equally as serious.

"We're friends...."he told me like I wasn't aware.

"Well, call this a friendly gesture we'll never speak of..."I replied flatly.

His grip on my hand softed his breath heavy. None of us spoke, only the sound of his zipper pulling was heard.

Thats it for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.6K 50
#68 in Romance (12/21/2017) What happens when you find you are pregnant on your wedding day and the man you are about to wed isn't the father but a r...
363K 14.3K 48
Fairytale kind of love... It's a mystery to Destiny, her dating history isn't the best example of fairytale love, honestly, it was never 'love' to be...
34 10 40
After Rosie finds new friends and a soulmate that she thought was impossible to find at her new work place, she is now faced with another obstacle; h...