Intrigue ~l.t.~

By autumn1324

intrigue (noun) a mysterious or fascinating quality More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 43

Chapter 42

91 3 17
By autumn1324

Don't be a ghost reader, vote, comment, and share with friends! 

Enjoy my lovelies :) 

Genevieve

I woke up this morning to an angelic-looking Louis deep in thought. He looks incredibly sexy when he's deep in thought, then again, he has that look on his face all the time. I wish I could read his mind, to know what constantly has him in deep thought.

After sleeping in really late the past few days I made it a goal not to sleep in that late anymore, at least for the duration of our trip. I wanted to be productive and enjoy my time here, and maybe go into the town and shop a little bit.

Louis had previously informed me that there was no agenda for this trip, he just wanted me to get away from my everyday life and truly relax. Before leaving for the trip, I tried to plan fun things for us to do for a few days during this trip, but he refused to let me make plans. When I protested, he told me that it's better for my mental health because then I won't feel like I'm stuck to a plan.

As much as this go with the flow holiday is a bit annoying to me, I do like being able to just plan on the spot and be spontaneous. This is an area in my life where I struggle, I am a planner, and feel the need to plan every second of my day, so since Louis is more laid back, he has helped me overcome my incessant need to control everything. It's hard to control the plans if there is no plan, which in hindsight, was exactly his point for not letting me plan things.

It may not be a lot or one of the most romantic things a guy can do. But his genuineness for my mental wellbeing was one of the things that made me fall for him. He truly cares and cares enough to help me get over my need to control everything, in a healthy way.

He never pushes me to let go all the way, because he knows I am not ready for that. However, him not letting me plan our holiday in Doncaster has been a blessing in disguise. Plus, he did promise me that he has a plan for our trip, I'm just not allowed to know it. I tried to ask him for a hint, but all he told me was that I would be able to go into Doncaster to shop and go to Instagram-worthy photo spots.

"What are those two up to?" Johannah asked, breaking me from my trance, as my two boys started getting louder.

"Oh, they are probably playing Pirate Spaceman Warrior," I say laughing at Jonah's new favorite game with Louis. I never realized how much I needed Louis in my life until he came into it. I never realized how desperately Jonah craved a healthy father figure until Louis came into our lives.

Louis has been the answer to so many prayers after many years of brokenness, and I can't help but feel giddy around him. He makes me feel safe. He makes me feel loved and cherished. He makes sure I take time for myself. It almost feels too good to be true.

"What is Pirate Spaceman Warrior?" Emily says laughing at the noise coming from Jonah's room.

"Exactly what it sounds like," I say referring to the noise as well. "They are Pirate Warriors who live in space."

"Louis is the only one that plays it correctly, every time I have tried to play this game with Jonah since he created the game, I get kicked off the spaceship because I'm making up rules," I say rolling my eyes at the memory of my son.

"It must be nice for you to see them getting along so well," Johannah says lovingly.

"It is," I say smiling. "Would you guys know where Louis is taking me today?" I ask since I have not been given any hints, and apparently, it's just going to be the two of us.

"Sorry babes, I have sworn to secrecy. Louis would kill us if we ruined the surprise." Emily says not budging.

Great how is a girl supposed to know how to dress when she's not given any hints.

"But I can say, wear denim trousers, and a jumper," Johannah says winking at me.

"So basically, what I'm wearing?" I ask, frustrated that I'm not getting any answers.

"Sorry we are no help love, but Louis didn't want us to ruin the day he's planned you two," Emily says.

"But I can say that Jonah is going to have an amazing day with us that the Aquarium in London," Johannah says, as she starts pulling things out of the cupboard. "What kinds of snacks does Jonah like again? Sorry I have to keep asking I have pregnancy brain." She continues and I laugh remembering what that was like.

I can't wait to have a baby with Louis.

What, where did that come from?

"He'll pretty much eat anything, but his favorite fruit is an apple, and he loves goldfish crackers. But if you don't have those, he'll eat just plan crackers." I say hoping I'm calling the foods the correct thing since in America we call our food different things. I just want to make sure she packs the correct food for Jonah so she doesn't have to spend so much on snacks and concessions.

One day Louis will teach me.

"I better go check on those two, make sure that Jonah doesn't get Louis too exhausted," I say, making my way towards the room where the two loves of my life are currently hanging out. I gently knock on the door, trying not to walk in on a sword-saber fight and get hit in the face, again.

"Alas, who goes there?" Louis yells from the other side of the door.

"It is I, Genevieve," I say rolling my eyes, as I play along with the game just so I can interrupt.

"Ah yes if it isn't the beautiful Princess Genevieve. What hath brought you here?" Louis says, continuing to speak in Shakespearean. I take this as my time to enter the room, knowing they are most likely not sword-saber fighting.

"Louis, your mother is getting ready to leave, and Jonah needs to save his energy for the A-Q-U-A-R-I-U-M," I say loud enough for only Louis to hear while spelling the word aquarium because Jonah does not know he's going there.

"Captain J-Shark, I hate to tell you, but our game has come to a pause, for my Princess has whisked me on a super-secret mission that only the top Pirate Spaceman Warriors are allowed to go on," Louis says, winking at me.

I look over at Jonah and see him silently giggling at something. Then I look over at Louis and see he has his index finger on this mouth telling him not to say something.

"What are you two up to?" I ask suspiciously looking at Jonah.

"Nothing momma, you are just the best momma in the world, and I want you to be happy," Jonah was suspiciously sweet.

"I know you boys are up to something," I say now looking at Louis because he is the mastermind of this plan.

"I have no idea what you mean," Louis says making a fake shocked face. "Can't I take a pretty girl out without being accused of being up to something? You lack faith in me, babe," He says winking at the end, making me blush.

"Normally, I would say yes, but I have no idea where we are going or what we are doing and everyone is being secretive," I say knowing that Louis is up to something.

"Jonah, bud time to go see Johannah, she has something for you," I say, knowing that she's just going to give him a snack before they leave, but Jonah rushes out of the room. Leaving Louis and I

"I'm on to you Tomlinson," I say, really hoping that he hasn't planned to make me each a cockroach or something.

"I'm sure you are Gregory," Louis says, gently kissing me on the forehead. "But I doubt you'll be able to guess what I have planned for you," He continues placing a peck on my lips, making me feel like this is where I want to be forever, and who I want to be with forever.

He grabs my hand and leads me into the kitchen where everyone is currently sitting around the breakfast table, waiting for Jonah to finish eating his grapes.

"Oh Johannah, I almost forgot!" I say reaching for the cash I placed in my pocket earlier this morning to pay Johannah for their trip to the Aquarium.

"Oh honey, it's no bother, trust me. We got this covered, you save your money for yourself, who knows you may want to buy something while you guys are out," Johannah says, declining my money.

"Now with that, we have a two and a half drive ahead of us, so we better head out," Johannah says, as Jonah finishes his last grape and throws his napkin in the bin.

"Oh mum, if you need anything, don't be afraid to call, and Jonah likes Chocolate Cake and Rocky Road ice cream," Louis says smirking over at me, knowing that I am not a huge fan of Jonah eating sweets, but I'll let it slide this time.

I see Johannah take a mental note, before grabbing her bag and walking out of the door with Emily and Jonah.

"So my love," Louis says, taking my hand in his giving it a soft kiss. "Are you ready?"

Man, it felt good to write again :D

I hope it makes sense I never reread, or edit until later, and since it's WAY past my bedtime I'll edit it later 

How do you guys like the new chapter? 

I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW :P

What do you think Louis has planned? 

I KNOW!!! Can you guess it?

3, 2, 1 GO! 

- Autumn <3

P.S. not gonna lie, I completely forgot where I was going with this book, so I just created a new plot twist that none of y'all will see coming 

P.P.S I am now single, and LOVING IT!! I chopped my hair and everything. Poor boy thinks we will get back together when I have other plans. WHATEVER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 333 28
Louis makes friends, discoveries about himself, questioning many things along. ---- Tired from their four hour long journey, they arrive at their des...
86 2 4
A humorous and mysterious short story following the members of One Direction as they try to sort through some weird events.
1.9K 69 27
Jealousy /'dʒeləsi/ noun [U]: an unhappy feeling because someone has something that you would like or can do something that you would like to do. Whe...
KEELE By Beautiful People

Mystery / Thriller

211 80 20
A gang of friends who always stick with one another no matter what, but recently something they didn't expect to happen has happened. Will they get t...