Craving For His Love|| JK

Av carbee__

You: "Jungkook, please stop it!!" You plead him with teary eyes. You tried to stop the man above you, but yo... Mer

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
💜
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Epilogue
Y/N ❤ Jungkook

39

38K 1.4K 381
Av carbee__

" Do vote and comment 💜purple you💜"

"Did you decide to punish me because I fell in love with you? Why not put a smile on my face for once?"

_________

PRESENT

Jungkook woke up when he felt his left hand completely go numb, turning his head towards your side his heart fastened suddenly by seeing you sleeping calmly in his arms.

His lips slightly curved into a smile when he noticed his T-shirt on yours, he is the one who dressed you after you slept, then what he is wearing? He is shirtless with sweatpants, ok that's hot very hot.

He removed the hair strands from your face as it is not giving a full view of your beautiful face to him. His hand instantly backed off from what he was doing when you turned your face to another side.

He pouted when you faced another side without facing him; you again turned your face to his side when sunlight directly hit your face.

Jungkook smiled and closed the screens near him to stop sunlight from hitting your face because he doesn't want to wake you up from your good sleep.

His smile disappeared when reality slapped him; both had consent sex for the first time. What he should do now? Treat you like his princess or treat you like a person who betrayed him.

He gulped by thinking how he is going to react after you woke up; he can't accept you and also can't refuse you after what happened yesterday.

He loves being near you but hurts each time when he remembers what you did to him. Should he give you another chance? But he is afraid, what if you betray him again.

He still loves you is the most hurtful truth, even though he wanted to hate you but a little part of his heart still asks him to love you.

Jungkook's thoughts disappeared when he heard his phone vibrating, he looked at the phone and saw Taehyung's name on the display.

He slowly made your head laid on the pillow and got up from the bed without waking you up.

He leaned and covered you with a blanket and left a peck on your forehead hesitantly and then he went out from your room by taking his mobile.

Jungkook: "Hello hyung"

He greeted Taehyung while stretching his numb hand.

Taehyung: "Come to my apartment now, make it soon as possible"

Jungkook: "Why? Did something hap..."

Taehyung: "Right now Kook!"

Taehyung disconnected the call and left Jungkook in puzzlement, he felt weird seeing Taehyung's desire to see him soon at this early morning. He decided to go to Taehyung's apartment after getting freshen up.

-

It was evening; you are staying at home alone since morning, Jungkook is not with you.

You know Jungkook won't stay at home during the weekend but it somehow made you sad for not seeing him since you woke after what happened between both yesterday.

Some part of your heart is saying that he is going to avoid you as he did after your first kiss. It's good though you don't need to feel awkward if he did that.

Are you regretting what happened yesterday? No, you are not regretting,

But you are sad by knowing nothing going to change after this because you know Jungkook won't accept you or grow feeling towards you just by having consent sex with you, maybe this is normal sex for him like he had with you many times.

'Stop acting' that's what he always says whenever you cared him for the past 7 months, so you are afraid that yesterday night will also come under that category according to him.

You gave him consent from the bottom of your heart by seeing him behaving like a Jungkook who he used to be in past. That made you forget about the present at the moment when he kissed you genuinely.

He is someone whom you adore like your father, you always dreamt about marrying him and being the best lovable wife to him. You are his wife now too but not in the way you have imagined.

It hurts by thinking you are just someone whom he is seeking revenge for the things you have never done.

What is pushing you to endure this? Jungkook, he is the answer and also Mrs. Jeon for the things she did to you in the place of your father. The love and care he showered you for 2 years are giving you the strength to fight this.

???: "What are you thinking?"

You flinched and your thoughts got disappeared when you heard Jungkook's voice, when did he come? You didn't even remember hearing the door opening sound.

Your eyes widen when you saw the burnt meat, your hands went to off the stove but stopped when you noticed it is already switched off by Jungkook.

Your heart almost stopped functioning when you sensed Jungkook standing behind you.

This closeness is not good for you right now, you must do something to avoid being close to him, you decided to use disposing the meat in the dustbin as a reason.

You took the pan and about to go, before you go Jungkook caged you from behind. You gulped when you felt his hot breath near your neck region this made you shiver in nervous.

Jungkook: "Get ready soon; we are going to have dinner outside"

Saying this Jungkook stopped caging you and went to his room even without making any eye contact with you.

Wait; did he say he is going to take you somewhere out tonight? It's a date or what? Your heart is beating faster than ever this time.

Jeon Jungkook is going to take you out, that's unbelievable. Without wasting your time you went to get ready by building the hope of he is changing.

-

The atmosphere was silent more than the silence it is awkward, you and he are seating inside the car without stepping out even after both reached the destination.

You are waiting for him to get down first but it looks like he is not in the idea of stepping out. Is he regretting taking you here? This is the only question that your mind is finding all possible answers till now.

He is just sitting in the driver's seat and looking front, he looked like he is busy thinking something.

Does he even know you are sitting next to him? What you should do now? Should your clear your throat to make him come out of his fantasy world or you should call his name. Having a long debate you decided to call his name.

You: "Jung.."

Jungkook: "Y/N!"

He called you before you did; you blinked your eyes when he suddenly called your name and faced you.

He looked like he has something to say to you. Is he going to talk about yesterday's night? You are nervous.

You watched him taking something from his coat pocket, it was a small box. Your soul almost left your body when you saw a couple rings when he opened the box.

You have always dreamt about wearing couple rings but it never happened, as your marriage happened with an agreement it just started with signing the papers not by exchanging the rings or wearing a pretty white gown.

Seeing the rings in front of your eyes without your knowledge, you are praying to a God that he must propose to you now.

You watched Jungkook in bafflement as you can't come to a conclusion when you don't know what is on his mind. Meanwhile, Jungkook took a deep breath before starting to talk to you.

Jungkook: "I want you to act like we are a couple in front of Jimin hyung"

Your impossible desire of him proposing you got destroyed with his statement. He is asking you to act, what did you expect from him?

You: "Jimin Sunbae?"

Questioned him as you know Jimin went to India after both got married then how come he can be here now.

Jungkook: "He returned to Seoul today"

You: "Hmm"

Jungkook: "Will you act?"

You felt like he should have asked you to hide the truth instead of asking you to act, the word 'act' making you realize your position in his life.

Now you understood why he asked you out, so it's not as a date. Okay, that's hurting. Tears welled up without your permission.

You don't get why your tears are forming maybe because you are a disappointment or because he is not even speaking about yesterday's night as he did in a past after stealing your first kiss.

You: "S...Sure I will"

You didn't question him further because you understood he has his reasons. He gave you your ring after wearing his, and then you wore it too.

You blinked your eyes to clear away the initial tears because don't want to show your disappointment tears to him right now.

-

FLASHBACK

After pressing the passcode of Taehyung's apartment Jungkook entered and stood in shock at the entrance when he saw Jimin in Taehyung's house.

Both Jimin and Taehyung turned towards Jungkook's direction when they heard someone opening the door.

Jungkook: "H...Hyung?"

Jimin didn't speak anything he ran hugged Jungkook. Jungkook got shocked; he thought Jimin is angry with him for marrying you.

Throwing his thoughts away Jungkook hugged Jimin back because he missed Jimin badly during his hard days.

Jimin: "I'm sorry Kook"

Jungkook: "I'm the one who should say sorry hyung"

Jimin: "Noooooo Kook, I realized my mistake, you are the one whom she loved not me, I should have behaved like a matured man"

Jungkook: "...."

Jimin doesn't know about this revenge marriage thing. He thinks Jungkook and you got married because both were in love back then. Jungkook thought Jimin knows about the reason behind the marriage.

He is shocked to know that Jimin doesn't know anything; this also comes under Jimin's father's plan. Back then Mr. Park knows Jimin's feelings towards you.

Just the way Jimin behaved whenever he was with you made it obvious for him. This added extra anger on you.

Mr. Park knows his son will stand for you as a first-person if he knows you are in a struggle that's why he made it look like love marriage to Jimin's eyes.

And when Jimin said he needs a break and want to go somewhere Mr. Park used this opportunity and send him to look after his company branch in India.

He thought he will attain this Jeon Company before Jimin arrives but looks like his plan got failed. How will Jimin react to this if supposed Mr. Park take authority of Jeon Company? He has a plan for this too.

He knows Jimin will hate him if he knows His evil mind so he planned to say that Jeon Company faced so many losses so Jungkook sold the company to him by not being able to face the continuous loss. He even has a backup plan for everything.

Jungkook looked at the Taehyung and Taehyung showed him gestured to not say about the real reason for the marriage.

Taehyung was surprised too when he got to know that Jimin doesn't know what he is going on in Jungkook's life.

Taehyung felt it is good for Jimin not to know about anything because he again doesn't want his best friends to fight each other. Taehyung took the steps and joined the hug.

Taehyung: "You traitors! Hugging each other without me"

They both chuckled and dragged Taehyung into the hug; it's been a long seeing this trio like this. Jungkook was very happy to have Jimin again in his life.

After breaking the hug Jimin shared everything to Jungkook that happened in his life so far and Jungkook shared too but he lied a lot of things about you and him to Jimin.

Jimin asked Jungkook to bring you for the dinner that's why he asked you out. He doesn't want to lose Jimin again from his life so he has to make sure nothing goes wrong in Jimin's eyes that's why bought couple rings too.
.
.
To be continued...
.
.
A/N :
opinions about this chapter? Share your thoughts dear, and tqsm for 30k+ views and 2k+ votes❤💜...love y'all take care and purple you 💜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
148K 7.7K 99
[ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ] "love is a lie" "love is illusion." "i hate you..." WILL SEOKJIN BE ABLE TO HEAL AFTER BEING DESTROYED AND PLAYED? . . . *I'LL NOT TEL...
2M 79.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
103K 3.8K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...