London's Calling : Ed Sheeran...

By -raggedyman-

Stuck in a new city, Leylah finds herself in the midst on new faces that push her away. All but a man in a ho... More

Chapter 1 :Leylah
Chapter 2: Wander
Chapter 3: Family
Chapter 4: Falling
Chapter 5: Orange.
Chapter 6: Tea
Chapter 7: Get Well
Chapter 8: Morning
Chapter 9: Wake Me Up
Chapter 10: Take A Day.
Chapter 11: What Happened?
Chapter 12: There Was An Accident...
Chapter 13: Little Bird
Chapter 14: Come On
Chapter 15: I've Never...
Chapter 16: Soar
Chapter 17: Ink
Chapter 18: Alone
Chapter 20: Sing
1K!!!
Chapter 21: At The Door
Chapter 22: Eyes Open
Chapter 23: Cloudy
Chapter 24: Nose Bleed
Chapter 25: Crash
Chapter 26: Explanations
Chapter 27: Out Of My Mind
Chapter 28: Out
Chapter 29: Home
Chapter 30: Settle
Chapter 31: Bump
Chapter 32: I'm Sorry
Chapter 33: Start Over
Chapter 34: Hungover
Chapter 35: Travel
Chapter 36: Big Things
Chapter 37: Fiance
Collab!!
Poetry?
Chapter 38: Words, Passion, Love
Chapter 39:Present
Chapter 40: Plan
Chapter 41: Me Either
Chapter 42: It's Time
Chapter 43: Ready?
Chapter 44: With This Ring
Update: I'M SO SORRY
Chapter 45: The Only Exception
Chapter 46: Honeymoon
New Account!!!
Chapter 47: Lily Of The Valley
Chapter 48:Again?
Chapter 49 : It's Time
Chapter 50: Ben
Epilogue
9k
Two New Books!

Chapter 19: Stars

1.8K 54 8
By -raggedyman-

Ed's POV:

"I'm ready for an adventure." she said with a smile.

"Me too Leylah, me too."

There are moments when you need to look at people for every little thing that they are. I look at Leylah and see all that I have been through with her. Instead of the bigger things we have done, I see the other things. Like the time that she didn't shower and she said she looked too bad to go outside and she wore my ball cap and hoodie to cover what she though looked bad. That day it began to drizzle as it does here often and she swore until we got to her apartment. She sat down and I looked at her and she looked defeated in the most childish way. She came to this realization and gave me a smile the way she does with a lifted head and closed eyes and huge grin.

That's what I see when I think of her. The way her hair falls and never stays how she wants, but always looks effortless and stunning. The water on her face made it glow and brought out the freckles that I counted or connected like constellations when she fell asleep before me. When she rolled over onto her stomach and her whole back was exposed, I traced her pale skin until I fell into sleep with my arms around her.

"Hello in there Edward."

"Oh, hi."

I needed to stop zoning.

"So are we ready?"

"Yep, grab your rucksack and we can head out."

She headed into the bedroom and grabbed her bag while I grabbed the blankets that I folded while she showered. She skipped out of the room.

"Oooooh. Blankets! A picnic?"

"Nearly."

"Yay." she was beaming with happiness now. It showed so beautifully on her face.

__________________________________________

We had successfully made it out of her apartment and we're headed towards my surprise.

"Are we close yet Ed?" she asked impatiently.

"Yes love."

"Thank God, cause it's almost dark."

"That's the point."

She looked up at me.

"Oh, mysterious... " she walked in front of me exaggerating her expressions and covering her eyes with her hands and almost playing peek A-boo. " Sexy Sheeran."

I looked down and chuckled as she walked in front of me swaying her hips to show off.

"Not fair!"

"Yes it issssss. Especially if I can't know where I'm going." I huffed and she stopped and we continued together.

______________________________

It took another 5 minutes to reach my spot.

"I get it now." she looked at me and grabbed my hand.

She smiled and headed into the trees. I had brought her to the same place that I had 2 and a half months ago.

She was pulling at my hand as we started walking into the trees and she seemed eager.

"Slow down love, we do have all night."

I heard her giggle a bit and she slowed her pace, but I could still tell she wanted to go faster than we were. I stopped and tugged her arm a bit causing her to stop and tumble back a bit.

"Ed."

"Shhh. Try to be quiet now, you'll hear more in the woods." With this I handed her the bag with the blankets and let her hop onto my back. "Are you good up there?"

She didn't respond, she just wrapped her arms around my shoulders and rested her face next to mine.

I walked until we reached the mossy center area of the woods.

"Just as beautiful as I remember it." she looked around a bit and up an the newly dark sky. "Oh my gosh Ed. The stars."

"I know. "

" Thank you for bring me here. I love you." she stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. She came down and we starred into each other's eyes for a long while. There wasn't any light but the moon, but this made her exquisitely blue eyes swim with the reflection of it.

"Will you dance with me Leylah?"

"You're gonna go to that level, Sheeran?"

"If you want." she smiled "What song are we dancing to may I ask?"

"Anything you want."

"I want you to pick."

"OK." I said quietly.

I started singing my song. It's what I heard every time that I thought of her. I pulled her in and wrapped my arms loosely around her waist and she laid her head on my chest.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before. And I can't sweep you off of your feet. Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from from your cheeks?"

"Ed, I don't want to interrupt, but I - um "

" What is it?"

She looked up from my chest and stepped back a bit.

"I can't really dance. It's bad."

I expected worse than that.

"Here." I pulled her back and wrapped my arms around her again. This time I lifted her feet onto mine and her arms wrapped around my neck. I swayed us back and forth.

"Cause darlin I will, be loving you til we're seventy. And baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory."

____________________________________

I finished singing and grabbed the blankets. I laid them out and she spread out across them. Her hands were behind her head and she was looking up at the sky. I could see the wonder in her eyes and she looked from star to star. "They're all so perfect. I can't even explain."

I couldn't help but smile and I laid down next to her,covering us with the biggest blanket.

"Did I do a good job?"

"Amazing, love"

I pulled her into my body and wrapped her legs around me like a koala. Her head rested on my chest so that she could still look at the constellations.

"Good." I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"You know, I used to look at the stars with Ben and the little genius knew almost all of them. I do think understand how he kept track of it all."

"He seems like he was wicked smart."

She laughed, "yeah I don't know where that came from cause no one else in my family is like that. I mean I did fine in school, but he's on a different level." she let out a sigh. "I really miss him."

I hugged her tighter. "I know Ley. Maybe he's in the stars looking down at you."

"That's highly unlikely and sort of cheesy Ed." she giggled.

"I bet he would be smiling though."

"That's how him and I were different. He was always smiling,and I rarely ever did. He liked me anyways though. Maybe I made him sad."

"No Leylah. I wont even let you keep going with that."

She shivered. "Just a thought." I felt her yawn while shifting her weight a bit.

"I love you Leylah."

"I love you too Edward." she layer face to face with me now.

I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers and pulled away from her face a tad. She closed the space between us and pushed her body against mine.

She pulled away for a breath.

"You're more beautiful too me than the stars ever will be, Ed."

_________________________________________

This tool me longer to write than I thought it would, but I wanted it to be well thought through and special, so I hope you all enjoyed. Comment your thoughts! Stay beautiful X :) ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1K 39
Hannah is tired of being asked about her love life whether it is by her family or interviewers and so is Benito, but neither of them seems to have a...
19.8K 837 34
when Jack Barakat's family drag him away from his home in Baltimore to a week long vacation, all he can think of is partying. but what happens when...
101K 4K 50
Heartache and devastation seemed to follow Louise around like a bad smell, especially when her boyfriend Harry broke up with her. A spark of luck str...
3.8K 98 30
Originally a one-shot, so it's technically done, but I occasionally write more parts for fun. They say your wedding day is one of the most beautiful...