Chapter 9: Wake Me Up

Leylah's POV

Maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up

"Good morning sunshine"

That smile.

I blinked my eyes open and stretched out under the comforter.

"Was that you singing? "

" Yeah" he said looking down at his guitar and blushing.

"It kinda felt like a limbo between dreaming and just waking up to an amazing voice. " I said this all with my eyes closed because the sun was so bright, but when I managed to open one eye up a bit, there was that smile that made me heart beat faster. He was just sitting at the end of the bed grinning at me. " What?" I asked as I sat up on my elbows basically having a stating contest with him.

After about 3 seconds of staring, he lept from his spot at the end of the bed, swiftly took off the beat up guitar, and jumped on me. He was tickling me!

"No Ed!!!" I couldn't help but giggle and scream as he held me down and attacked my stomach and sides with his fingers, making funny little sound effects.

I laughed loudly then managed to flip over and start crying very loudly.

He immediately jumped off and layer next to me trying to see my face and ask me if I was Ok.

"What did I do love?"

I just looked up out of the blanket that I had hidden my face in and wiped my eyes a bit.

With all of my might, I quickly jumped on him and pinned his arms down with my knees and tickled his neck down to the inside of his thighs.

"LEYLAYLHHHH!!!!"

He could not even control himself anymore, he was kicking and screaming, literally. I stopped and we were both silent except for his heavy breathing and his chest moving up and down.

"Dammit Leylah that was not fair. Just because I care about you..."

I leaned down and held his face in my hands and kissed him. He sat up and pulled me in with his hands on my waist and began to kiss me back. His hands ran up my back and I wrapped my arms around do his neck. I brought my hands up to his orange hair and pulled my fingers through it.

He let out a small moan and whispered in between out breaths, "Leylah" he smiled through his kisses.

"I just couldn't help it" I smiled

"Well good" with this I got another kiss, but this one on the neck.

This was so different, I slightly tilted my head back and he brought his hand back to hold it.

"Sometimes, you seem too perfect" I whispered.

He rolled us over and propped himself up above me with his hands on either side of the bed we were still laying on.

"No love, that's you." he pecked my nose with a small kiss.

He flopped down next to me and pulled me in to lay on his chest.

"Hey Ed, what time is it?"

"Um, oh geez, it's almost 1:30"

I laughed because I hadn't laid this long in bed for a very long time and forgot how therapeutic it can me. Especially when I didn't have to lay alone and felt cared for for once.

I decided to get up. I was happy for once and I was enjoying it a lot. I couldn't believe that he had changed my mood so much.

I ran out to the kitchen, sliding on my socks, I knew that he followed being me.

Feeling less childish, I began to grab the pans out of the cupboard.

Startled, I felt strong hands on my waist and scruff in my neck.

He softly sang in my ear with a grin,

Maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up

____________________________________

I've been watching Netflix so this took me about an hour, oops. Hope it was worth the read! Thank you for the views and support that it gives me. Comment, follow, and vote! I'll update again super soon, stay beautiful x :)