Chapter 40: Plan

Leylah's POV:

It was a Sunday morning, and I hadn't slept in weeks. I knew that Ed told me to get rest, but as I laid on his chest, I felt his breathing even out as it did when he fell into sleep. I couldnt help but have a laugh when I thought about how he tried to get me to sleep, but failed with his own tiredness.

So I laid there every night, closing my eyes and drawing patterns on Ed's chest. On occasion, he would mumble and shift, feeling my humming or senseless words, but he would lull himself back to sleep.

When I finally woke up on my own time, I could tell that I had slept for longer than normal. My eyes came open, but not all the way. It was bright and I heard the TV. More importantly, I felt fingers on my back. I laid on my stomach with my arms stretched out on either side, and my head faced away from the center of the bed. When I opened my eyes fully, I was met with the sight of London out my window. I felt a real smile on my face as I looked out onto the city and the fingers on my back ran downwards. I knew that Ed was the source. His fingers were calloused and he had a habit of using his chewed finger nails when tracing my skin. The feeling made a shiver run down my spine and I shook for a split second. He probably didn't know if I had woken up or not, and his hand still rested on my back. I rolled my shoulders a bit to stretch them out while shutting my eyes again. I laid still again and felt the bed shift beside me, but I didn't move from where I was. I was soar from last night.

All of the sudden, I felt warm, deliberate kisses up my back and on my shoulders, then to my neck and cheek.

"If I knew that's what it took to get you to sleep, I would have done it ages ago" he muttered into my skin, making his way back down his first trail.

"You wish" I mumbled into the pillow.

He smiled against my skin and I could feel it, "You're right, I do."

"Cheeky bastard" I mumbled back.

"Yours truly."

"Yours truly" I mocked his accent.

I regretted the decision immediately. I felt the whole force of his body laying on top of me.

"Don't make me do it" he whispered in my ear, still just laying on top of my bare back.

"Ed you wouldn't!" I warned him, "Oh my God, you're hurting my boobs!" I wriggled around, but was met with failure.

I felt his hands move down my sides, which already made me want to scream, but he whispered in my ear again, "Oh, love, I'll have you know that I most definitely will" he squeezed at my side and I let out a meek squeal.

"ED NO!" but it was all over. I was soon flipped over and pinned down between his knees with my legs kicking. "This is not even fair, Ed!" I yelled and screamed.

"You shouldn't have made fun of this accent that you love so much then" his hands made there way under my arms and I squirmed even more.

I was fully exhausted now, my breathing got heavy and my arms stopped fighting back. "I'm sorry" I said, laying my head on the pillow and closing my eyes, waiting for the torture to be over.

Then there were kisses up my stomach and chest, and I was done being tickled. I opened my eyes and received a kiss on my lips finally. It was slow and deep with a small force behind it, probably a reminder of last night. Ed's arms had come down on either side of my head and I snaked my arms under them and to his back. Holing onto his shoulders, I lifted my chest to his and pressed our skin together, forcing a groan out of his mouth. One of his arms fell around my back and we were laying again. One of my hands ran up to his hair and the other, down his back with my nails.

We never meant to be like this, but it just happened so easily with him. We could go to out with friends and barely even hold hands, but when we got home, everything changed.

I pulled away and brought a hand to his chest to keep him back, "You can tickle me all you want, but I can get you going faster than a cheetah" I laughed.

"I can't help it. My soon to be wife is good. I can't complain" he pushed at my hand and I let him back. I felt a prickly chin in the crook of my neck and laughed at him again. Once again, the kisses made a return, but these were more forceful. Under my chin and above my neck, he stopped at my vein, kissing roughly.

"Ed" I sighed out.

He lifted his head and smiled, "I get you going just as fast" and he continued.

When I could get some words out I mumbled mindlessly, "Speaking of soon to be wife, we need to start planning."

His body collapsed mostly on top of mine, with his face in the covers. "I hate planning things, Ley!" I heard quietly in the pillows.

I laughed and brought my fingers back to his hair and stroked the bottom bits tight along his neck. "Shouldn't have asked me to marry you then" I said and lifted him off of me.

He flopped onto the other side of the bed before he could protest, and I was already up and searching for clothes.

"What?" I asked as I turned around and found his eyes on me.

"Just happy with my choice, that's all" he smiled and I melted right there.

I managed to find a bug shirt to put on and didn't even bother with anything else. That was all too much work. It was my turn to watch now. Ed found boxers, but I laughed as he fumbled to put them on and almost fell over in the process.

He looked up, "I'll tickle you again!" he semi shouted.

"I'll tease you again!" I yelled back, met with a groan.

I walked out to the kitchen and pulled out two bowls, some cereal, and milk. As I set it all down, Ed brushed behind me to get to the fridge, "I can't believe I woke up before you."

"Me either, I haven't slept in what seems like months" I sighed.

"I know, I don't know how you do it" he said with a head still in the refrigerator, "I'm flat out useless without sleep."

"I am too" I stated.

The fridge closed and the orange juice was set on the table beside me. "Stop it, you're just fine" he said and planted a kiss on my cheek from behind, "I'm just glad that you got some. You deserve it."

He sat down on the other side of the table and poured some cereal. "I want to have it in April" he stated.

I nearly choked on my food, "Ed that's only in 3 months."

"Yes and I don't want to be your fiance for any longer than that. A spring wedding, yeah?"

"A spring wedding" I sighed, "Yes." I tried to keep my smile back with scoops of food, but I was failing.

_____________________________________________

Hello, beauties! Here's another update. She's getting happier. I mean, having Ed as a fiance can't hurt. Anyways, I'm having a bad night, but didn't want to leave the story undone for that long. So I hope you enjoyed! Tell me what you thought as usual and I'll respond. I love you all and have a good few days! Stay beautiful x :) ❤