Chapter 37: Fiance

Ed's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the front door closing.

God, I missed this place.

My mind roamed back to the days that I had spent laying in my bed alone and dreaming of my future life.

My future life.

I came back to reality and felt a hand move up my arm and her body shifted to face me instead of having her back against my side. I almost spoke, but her nose wriggled and I knew that she was still sleeping. Her movement was probably due to the fact that she hated the morning, and avoided being woken up by the sunlight as much as possible.

"Eddddddd" she moaned. I couldn't help but let out a low laugh.

"What is it, love?" I moved my arm to pull her closer to me, only wanting to have her rest on my chest as she usually did.

She tried to open her eyes for a moment, but was met with failure and as her face was on my shoulder, her cheek pushed up into her eye.

"Good morning" she mumbled and I felt kisses start to line the side of my face and moved from my ear down to my collarbone then back up again. Each was thought out, but tired. My pulse raised and she reached my weakest spot.

"Leylah" I sighed out.

"Mhm" she mumbled into my skin sending shivers through me withe the slight hum against my skin.

"I bloody love you" she knew that I could not fight her off in the morning and I gave into her so easily when she became affectionate.

She still did not stop, my hand found her head and I played with a chunk of her hair. My other hand brushed her cheek and lifted her face for a few moments.

"Good morning, fiancé" I loved the ring of it when the words tumbled from my mouth.

"I have a fiancé" she stated simply and pushed my hair from my eyes.

"When's the wedding?" I asked in a voice higher than my own to imitate the questions that we would be asked later.

"I don't know, I was thinking a spring wedding, but Ed and I haven't really discussed it yet" she leaned in a bit and whispered to act like it was a secret.

"A spring wedding sounds perfect" I brought her back to reality.

She seemed a bit shocked from the sudden change of seriousness, "Really?" her eyes started to glaze over.

"Yes really. I want to marry you as soon as possible, the date doesn't matter" a tear fell and I wiped it from her face. "Hey, love you can't cry through all of the process" I laughed.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry it's just... I'm so happy" she rested her cheek on my chest again and I could feel her grin on my skin. "So, what do you have planned for today, Edward?"

"I actually didn't plan anything" I said and felt guilty immediately. I had planned yesterday so well and now I had nothing today.

"Oh thank god" she sighed and relaxed her body, "I just want to lay here. I don't know why, but I'm really tired."

"I love you."

"You already said that."

"I know. Can I not tell my fiance that I love her more than once in a day?"

"Don't restrict yourself to just that" she mumbled.

I looked down at her head and I couldn't see her face because she was still facing away from me, but I felt the smirk again.