Unloved - (Fem Reader X Bucky...

PapaIV_ által

Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You... Több

Chapter 1 - Hurt
Chapter 2 - Taken
Chapter 3 - Talk
Chapter 4 - Love
Chapter 5 - Powers
Chapter 6 - Home
Chapter 7 - Hair
Chapter 8 - Destoyed
Chapter 9 - Harley
Chapter 10 - Problems
Chapter 11 - Bar
Chapter 12 - Aim
Chapter 13 - Decoy
Chapter 14 - Trapped
Chapter 15 - Speedboat
Chapter 16 - Suits
Chapter 17 - New Family
Chapter 18 - First Mission
Chapter 19 - Movies
Chapter 20 - Party
Chapter 21 - Research
Chapter 22 - Nightmares
Chapter 23 - Safe House
Chapter 24 - Cradle
Chapter 25 - Vision
Chapter 26 - End of Ultron
Chapter 27 - Judy
Chapter 28 - Accident
Chapter 29 - Accords
Chapter 30 - Bucky
Chapter 31 - Attack
Chapter 32 - Family Fight
Chapter 33 - Shocked
Chapter 34 - Unwanted
Chapter 36 - New Friends
Chapter 37 - Fading
Chapter 38 - Sick
Chapter 39 - Morgan
Chapter 40 - One Time Thing
Chapter 41 - Planning
Chapter 42 - 2012 New York
Chapter 43 - Time
Chapter 44 - Funeral
Chapter 45 - Therapy
Chapter 46 - Super Soldiers
Chapter 47 - Jail
Chapter 48 - Zemo
Chapter 49 - Drinks
Chapter 50 - Donya
Chapter 51 - Dora Milaje
Chapter 52 - Shower
Chapter 53 - Dinner
Chapter 54 - Water
Chapter 55 - Karli
Chapter 56 - The End

Chapter 35 - Space

3.6K 82 28
PapaIV_ által

2018 -

For two years I was on the run with Steve. I missed Bucky....my heart was still broken.

I grew to forgive my father. For everything. I never wanted to...but I knew I shouldn't hold a grudge. My mother wouldn't want that.

I often check in on him, I teleport back to New York and hide in the shadows. I was happy to know that him and Pepper were engaged. It made me so happy that they were doing alright.

Today I was about to go on a mission, I had decided to first teleport to New York, still in my suit. I had designed a new weapon, a sword with its own holster that sat on my back. There's a button in the middle and a second blade pops out.

I teleport into a park to see a large circle ship. "Oh fuck me...it's always something." I sigh in annoyance. I watch as I see dad fly into the park, several feet in front of me. Then there was the kid from Germany, Spiderman.

I teleport in front of dad as the large alien tries to grab him, I take out my sword and cut off the aliens hand, slightly turning to look at dad. "Y/N?"

"Hi dad." I turn and stab the alien, a portal forms under him and closes as dad flies towards the flying ship. I teleport inside and kneel down as I see a man down below with another alien.
Dad comes in and kneels beside me. "What's the sorry...why does Squidward have this dude." I whisper.

"He's a wizard...has an Infinity Stone. Dude named Thanos is collecting them to wipe out half of us. Why are you here?"

"I Uh...check in on you sometimes. This time I see there's an attack. Decided to help."

Dad smiles and hesitantly puts his hand on my shoulder. "I've missed you so much."

"I've forgiven you...for everything."

"I don't deserve that." He sighs.

"Stop...can you just be my dad again. Promise me you will be different. I need you."

"I've thought about you every second...I tried to get you out of the raft. But I was too late, Steve got you. I'm sorry I've failed you
Y/N. And I know I've said that a million times. But after the accords...I really opened my eyes and realized how wrong I was. You didn't end my life....You did nothing wrong. I'm the one who failed as a parent." Dad grabs my hand. "I promise you...I will be better. Please give me the chance." He starts to cry.

"Just stay in my life, okay?" I smile through my tears and hug him. Dad sighs in relief and kisses my cheek multiple times.

"I'm so sorry."

"Let's...let's figure this situation out." I wipe his tears.

Suddenly something taps our arms, dad and I spin around to see a levitating cloak "Dude what the fuck is that." I point.

"Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Dad sighs.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty...."

We turn to see the middle schooler dropping down on a web.
"What the-" Dad starts.

"I know what you're gonna say."

"You should not be here." Dad points.

"I was gonna go home-"

"I don't wanna hear it." Dad shakes his head.

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."

"And now I gotta hear it." Dad sighs.

"And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here."

Dad turns and looks at the kid angrily. "What did you just say?"

"I take that back. And now I'm here in space."

"Yeah. Right where I don't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through." Dad says angrily.

"No. I did think this through."

"You could not have possibly thought this through." Dad sighs.

"It's just...you can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood." The kid stares at us as dad and I frown. "Okay. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say."

"Been awhile since I last saw you. Still drinking juice boxes?"

"I'm uh...Peter Parker." He holds his hand out to me.

"Y/N Stark." I shake his hand.

"Your dad talks about you a lot." He smiles.

"Come on, kids. We got a situation." Dad leads us over to see the man below. "See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go."

"Um. Okay, okay... uh..." Peter and the Cloak suddenly pop back upright. "Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?"

"I like this kid...I know exactly what your thinking." I smile.

I teleport down below as the wizard starts getting needles stabbed into him. "Painful aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them..." The alien turns as Dad lands beside me. "....Could end your friend's life in an instant."

"I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. Saving his life is more a professional courtesy." Dad nods.

"I don't even know the dude." I point. "Your just really ugly...you have the kind of face that makes people want to punch it."

"You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine."

I nod, "Yeah, but the kid's seen more movies."

Dad fires a rocket from his shoulder which pierces the side of the ship to the aliens right and begins to suck everything out.

Peter webs me to the wall and dives after the wizard. Iron legs pop out of his suit and help him. "Yes! Wait what are those?!" Peter crouches with his new spider-legs, and makes a mighty leap and pulls them both back inside. Dad quickly sprays nanites onto the hole to plug it up. I cut the web off of me and walk over to dad as the wizard stands. "Hey, we haven't officially met." Peter offers the Cape his hand to shake. It ignores his offer and flies to the wizard. "Cool."

"We've gotta turn this ship around." The wizard says.

"Yeah. Now he wants to run. Great plan." Dad chuckles.

"No, I want to protect the stone."

"And I want you to thank me now. Go ahead, I'm listening." Dad points.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?"

Dad scoffs, "Who just saved your magical ass? Me."

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet."

"Admit it. You should have ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused." Dad says.

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you."

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut billions of miles away from Earth with no backup." Dad nods.

"We're backup." Peter says.

"No. You're a stowaway....she is backup actually." He nods and pulls me over. "The adults are talking."

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. Wh-what is he, your ward?"

"No. I'm Peter, by the way." He offers his hand.

"Dr. Strange."

"Oh, we're using our made-up names. Um... I'm Spider-Man, then." Peter nods.

Strange rolls his eyes and turns to me, shaking my hand.
"Y/N...his daughter." I nod.

"Thought you were a criminal?"

"Hey, watch it." Dad points.

"You literally look like you just came from a five year olds birthday party. Where's your magic hat?" I ask.

Dad chuckles and walks up to the front of the ship. "This ship is self-correcting its course. Thing's on autopilot."

"Can we control it? Fly us home?" Strange asks, dad doesn't respond. "Stark?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you get us home?" Strange asks.

"Yeah I heard you. I'm thinking... I'm not so sure we should."

"Under no circumstance can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here." Strange sighs.

Dad walks closer to him, "No. It's you who doesn't understand, that Thanos has been inside my head for six years since he sent an army to New York and now he's back! And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on our turf or his but you saw what they did, what they can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you concur?"

"Alright, Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand... if it comes to saving you or the kids or the Time Stone... I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't, because the fate of the universe depends on it."

"Nice. Good. Moral compass. We're straight." Dad rolls his eyes and steps over to Peter, he taps both of his shoulders. "Alright, kid. You're an Avenger now...and your an Avenger again." He points to me.

Peter looks up in shock, trying to process this.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

20.1K 610 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
643K 17.5K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
200K 5.4K 27
Possible! Peter Parker x Reader ~•~ After the Death of your mother, your father has been hiding his emotions behind a shield. Once you find out who w...
27.1K 1.3K 11
please read notes at the bottom. They are important :) [][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][] Zver' Soldat is what they called you, The Beast Soldier. H...