Chapter 4 - Love

2010-

Four goddamn years I have been here.

I am twenty years old now. My hair was very long and I had grown taller. I have learned many new languages while I was locked up, and I have learned how to fight properly. I was unbeatable. The main guard, who still has not told me his name...makes me kiss the other prisoners when they are not good enough for him. It was horrible.

Most of all...I have feelings for Bucky. No I love Bucky. He's been training me and keeping me company all this time. They don't trust me to go on missions because they still see me as a child...but said they have a big plan for me.

Bucky and I were supposed to fight today....it was a test. The guards wanted to see how much I've trained and improved over the years, they also wanted to see if I could beat the man who trained me. He's the only one I haven't fought yet.

They've noticed that all the serums they had given me had made me a lot stronger than the average super soldier. So now they are trying to figure out which one did that and why I survived so they could replicate it.

Bucky walks over to me as the guards come in, "I'll try not to hurt you but they'll know if I'm holding back." He whispers.

"Don't hold back. I got this." I smile, nodding as he walks on the other side of the room.

The guards all stand aside, the main one nodding at both of us. Bucky clenches his metal fist as we slowly walk to each other. He lunges at me first, aiming for my throat as I roll to the side. He staggers back as I stand again, tilting my head as he once again lunges and fails to grab me.

I quickly punch him, ducking as he tries to get me back. I kick his side and then punch him again. As I go to kick him again, Bucky grabs my ankle and yanks me down to the ground. He punches me with his metal fist, I kick his stomach and throw him off of me, flipping up as he stands.

I run over to him and grab his shoulders, lifting myself up and swinging across his shoulders. I latch my legs around his neck and start to choke him with my thighs as I hit his head. I swing back and make us both fall, keeping him locked between my legs as I squeeze harder.

I learned this move on my own, he had no idea and he can't get out. Bucky tries to pry me off with his metal hand but fails over and over. Eventually he taps my thighs, coughing as I let go.

"Well done, my pet." I try not to throw up as the main guard calls me that name and pats my shoulder. "I'm very proud. You earned yourself some dinner tonight." I nod my head and look back at Bucky as I was then escorted out, he looked happy.

I was allowed an ice cold shower then given dinner in my room, I laid down as I ate and stared up at the small skylight as the sky darkens. My cell opens and closes, I look up to see Bucky. He had gotten the codes to our rooms a long time ago, so now he often comes to my room.

He sits down at the end of the bed, sighing as he looks over at me. "I'm proud of you. I'm really happy you beat me....that was my goal all this time."

"Hmm was it?" I smirk.

"Mhm."

"I saved you some." I pass him my tray of food.

"You eat it....you deserve it." He passes it back. I stare back up at the ceiling, smiling as his right hand falls down onto my leg. "Sorry."

I move my legs across his lap as he leans back on the wall, leaning up and placing his hand back on my leg. He chuckles and lays his head back against the wall. We sit in silence, the only sound in the room was our light breathing.