Chapter 1 - Hurt

I will not be putting warnings on the chapters. Expect sex at one point, lots of violence, and I just picked a birthday for you for the story. September 20th, 1990

Yes there's another Bucky Story! I had a dream about the plot to this....so thought might as well!

I was born into the Stark family on September 20th, 1990. Most people assumed my grandparents Howard and Maria Stark are my parents....at this point I wish that was true.

My father is Tony Stark, he had me at the age of twenty. I was a mistake, he makes sure to remind me that every year. I have no idea who my mother is, she's not even on my birth certificate because they were only a one night stand and dad told me she died giving birth to me.

My grandparents had forced dad to keep me, said it would look bad to the public if they found out he gave me up.

When I was five, my father took me to a club and left me there so he could go home with two girls...forgot about me of course. He came back five minutes later....the paparazzi loved this.

When I was ten, he hired an assistant named Pepper Potts. I grew to like her. Dad went on a vacation without me, Pepper was left to watch over me. She took me to the movies, to the mall. She helped me with my homework and helped me learn how to braid my hair.

I wanted her to be my mother.

When I was thirteen, dad finally took me on a vacation. Hawaii.
I was left alone for most the time, but I didn't care. I got to go see some cool stuff while he was with some girls.

Yeah....I'm lucky. I was born into a rich family. But I don't care about money. I just wanted to be loved.

Present day- 2006

This was only my second week of high school, I wasn't allowed to go to public school so I go to a private school where everyone's parents are pretty much rich

This was only my second week of high school, I wasn't allowed to go to public school so I go to a private school where everyone's parents are pretty much rich. I was actually offered to skip a couple grades and be a senior but my father won't let me. I hated that we had to wear school uniforms, I hated the school. And I hated the snobs in it.

Today was a very important day, the kids who are involved in music are showing off their talents to their parents. I am a singer and am doing my own solo today. For once in my life I wanted my father to be there. I wanted him to be proud of me.

I run downstairs and into the kitchen, passing Pepper and grabbing  a muffin from the counter. Dad comes into the kitchen and instantly goes for coffee.

"Morning, flower." He smiles at me.

"Dad, Remember you have to go to my school at three. The music show?"