Chapter 35 - Space

2018 -

For two years I was on the run with Steve. I missed Bucky....my heart was still broken.

I grew to forgive my father. For everything. I never wanted to...but I knew I shouldn't hold a grudge. My mother wouldn't want that.

I often check in on him, I teleport back to New York and hide in the shadows. I was happy to know that him and Pepper were engaged. It made me so happy that they were doing alright.

Today I was about to go on a mission, I had decided to first teleport to New York, still in my suit. I had designed a new weapon, a sword with its own holster that sat on my back. There's a button in the middle and a second blade pops out.

I teleport into a park to see a large circle ship. "Oh fuck me...it's always something." I sigh in annoyance. I watch as I see dad fly into the park, several feet in front of me. Then there was the kid from Germany, Spiderman.

I teleport in front of dad as the large alien tries to grab him, I take out my sword and cut off the aliens hand, slightly turning to look at dad. "Y/N?"

"Hi dad." I turn and stab the alien, a portal forms under him and closes as dad flies towards the flying ship. I teleport inside and kneel down as I see a man down below with another alien.
Dad comes in and kneels beside me. "What's the sorry...why does Squidward have this dude." I whisper.

"He's a wizard...has an Infinity Stone. Dude named Thanos is collecting them to wipe out half of us. Why are you here?"

"I Uh...check in on you sometimes. This time I see there's an attack. Decided to help."

Dad smiles and hesitantly puts his hand on my shoulder. "I've missed you so much."

"I've forgiven you...for everything."

"I don't deserve that." He sighs.

"Stop...can you just be my dad again. Promise me you will be different. I need you."

"I've thought about you every second...I tried to get you out of the raft. But I was too late, Steve got you. I'm sorry I've failed you
Y/N. And I know I've said that a million times. But after the accords...I really opened my eyes and realized how wrong I was. You didn't end my life....You did nothing wrong. I'm the one who failed as a parent." Dad grabs my hand. "I promise you...I will be better. Please give me the chance." He starts to cry.

"Just stay in my life, okay?" I smile through my tears and hug him. Dad sighs in relief and kisses my cheek multiple times.

"I'm so sorry."

"Let's...let's figure this situation out." I wipe his tears.

Suddenly something taps our arms, dad and I spin around to see a levitating cloak "Dude what the fuck is that." I point.

"Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Dad sighs.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty...."

We turn to see the middle schooler dropping down on a web.
"What the-" Dad starts.

"I know what you're gonna say."

"You should not be here." Dad points.

"I was gonna go home-"